Old 06-12-2019, 12:35 AM

Der Ring Des Nibelungen DVD, 2002, 7-Disc set Levine/Metropolitan Opera WAGNER

Der Ring Des Nibelungen DVD, 2002, 7-Disc set Levine/Metropolitan Opera WAGNER

Hello, I'm Marginalia and I'm new here. I've been a long-time lurker and now a recent poster. I enjoy the SDMB on its own merits but now I hope we can help each other.

In real-life, I am taking care of an aging parent and that means I can't easily have a full-time job. One of the ways I help make ends meet is through my eBay store which I hope to promote here.

I will offer the occasional item(s) but please feel free to explore my store. If you think my prices are too high, make me an offer. I will likely accept 20% off just for mentioning the SDMB, maybe more if you give me a little feedback. I intend to improve the store slowly over time. And every item tends to drop in price and/or offer threshold over time so what is not a good deal today might be tomorrow. Of course, you will need an existing eBay account to actually buy the item.