Old 06-10-2019, 05:42 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Sunburned in the MMP

Yeah, I know, I should have worn sunscreen, or at least a sleeved t-shirt. It was kinda, sorta, semi-overcast and I never really got hot, so I didn't think about it. But at the end of the company picnic, all of a sudden, my bare shoulders let me know of my folly.

Dammit.

The aloe gel is soothing, but a bit sticky. I guess that's my punishment. Next time, I'll remember.

Happy Moanday.
Old 06-10-2019, 05:54 AM
Charter Member

First! Good to be juvenile it is!

Good Mornin' Y'all! Up and caffeinatin'. *YAWN* 'Tis 74 Amurrkin out and cloudy with a predicted high of 88 and possible rain/tstorms/apocalypse predicted for the day. It's spiff da cave day and I have Vestry meetin' tonight. Fun day. Sup shall be boxed lasagna (don't judge!), sallit, and cheesey garlic bread. I reckon that is enough activity to keep me outta trouble for the day.

Haven't been sunburned in a long time but have had some painful ones in the past due to my misspent youth.

Now I need more caffeine and to feed rumbly tummy. Then, onward into the day! Rah.

Happy Moanday Y'all!

Last edited by swampbear; 06-10-2019 at 05:57 AM.
Old 06-10-2019, 05:56 AM

Second.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:30 AM

Hey, it's only Sunday. What's with the new MMP?

Oh, what? It's Monday already? Ugh.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:16 AM

Morning all.

Never use sunscreen, so I try to wear a cap when I'm out (not much hair left to protect the top) but my legs occasionally toast quite nicely. Worst sunburn was the day I was out on the beach in Abu Dhabi (temperature was over 110F). While I made sure my body was protected, didn't think of watching the soles of my feet...not fun walking for the next 24 hours...

Not much on the schedule for the week. My vacation starts next Tuesday, so I'll need to start planning and getting stuff together for that. Heading for 85F today with a week in the 80's, so nice.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:54 AM
Charter Member

Another Monday in the retirement life, which is pretty much like every other day in retirement life. Today I think I'll do. . .whatever the hell I want. Again.

Yesterday was a day for the Japanese Garden and the Rose Test Garden. 70s with a light breezel; just lovely. Gonna start heating up today into the 80s, and then 90s to upper 90s in the next couple of days. That means hibernating in the afternoons with the AC on.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:30 AM
Charter Member

I hereby declare da cave all spiffed and sanitized. Well, y'all wouldn't catch and really awful diseases from bein' here. I call that a win. The new church vacuum cleaner showed up. I need to put it together but will do so over to the church house as I figure the box of assorted vacuum stuff will be easier to deal with than a put together vacuum. Been drizzly all mornin' but right now the sun is playin' peekaboo. I'm pretty sure more rain is on the way for this afternoon.

Cookie sometimes I walk out to my driveway, cup of coffee in hand, and laugh at those on their way to irk. Retirement has made me all evil like that.

That's all the news from swampland right now. Stay tuned for further developments.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:21 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

It's been a busy morning, but I'm getting a lot done. I had a bunch of drawings that had fallen thru the cracks, but I'm almost caught up, so yay!

Gotta stop for some groceries on the way home - hope the Amish market has the good cukes they had last week. They were HUGE and really tasty - I'm having the last bit with lunch today. And I need some more 'maters. Wonder how much longer till cantaloupes come in season...
Old 06-10-2019, 11:56 AM

I bought sunscreen last week and have been faithfully using it on my arms, neck, and face. I've only been sunburned once, on the tops of my feet while working at a fund raising car wash. Nothing going on here in no. Illinois. It was hot last week, like 80, which is too hot for me. I decided it would be a good idea to move to International Falls, MN for the summers. When I checked the temperature that day, it was 94 in IFMN! Zowie! I put my moving plans on hold.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:00 PM

Afternoon all.

Well, I interviewed for, have been offered and accepted the lab tech job. It probably won't be starting til September now, 'cos they'll need to do a background check before I can start and end of term is in just over 2 weeks (unless they can use my old one from doing outreach stuff, hence the probably). College HR does not move fast (they also take forever to pay up- irk done will not get paid for until the end of the following month, as I discovered while doing said stoodint outreach stuff). This means droppin' the cleaning job down to holidays only, which they hopefully will be OK about and I shall definitely be OK about. The job is pretty much 'help out with whatever', but may even include helping with beekeeping prep, as well as maybe some tiny plant wrangling.

Anyway, tis time to cook dinner; homemade pizza today.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:03 PM

Congrats on the job Nut!

Today I am taking the kids to the doctor and hiding from the heat. It would have been nice to have some time between rain and egg-frying-on-the-pavement. I maintain that air conditioning is one of humanity's greatest inventions.

Happy Moanday!
Old 06-10-2019, 12:19 PM
born to be shunned

That's the nice thing with 18th century clothing; everything except the back of your hand remains as white as the underbelly of a newborn gosling.

(brownie points to those who remember who always used that line)

Things went fantastic. The weather was perfect, the best of the participants came out, we got filmed possibly for PBS ------- it was just great! The highlight was the first battle Sunday; I set up for the Natives to snag a little girl 6 years old (of ours - not a touron) and carry her off as a captive and we warned her as well ------- but she screamed and kept hitting this huge Delaware with her little basket. IT WAS GREAT! Now I still have a stack of papers and we're hitting some parks next weekend but I am recharged and ready to go again.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:31 PM
KB not found. Press any key
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopek View Post
That's the nice thing with 18th century clothing; everything except the back of your hand remains as white as the underbelly of a newborn gosling.

(brownie points to those who remember who always used that line)
Someone who was unaware that goslings are hatched, not born.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:50 PM

Afternoon all. Since I decided not to visit Jimmy John's anymore due to their owner's proclivity in killing large (and sometime endangered) animals, I had to find another spot for my Monday eat-out lunch. Finally settled on Golden Corral, hey, I got a cup of soup, bowl of salad, meat and potato and three fudge brownies for about a buck more than I was paying for the sammich and chips. May change things around each Moanday, but GC is a good 'go-to' if I have no other plans.

However, after eating that much, nappage is likely.

[B]Ruble/B], sounds like you had fun (for certain definitions of fun...).

Nut, congrats on the job, I hope it goes well for you.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:36 PM

My sister and I say "white as the underbelly of a dead fish."
Old 06-10-2019, 05:37 PM

Happy Moonday!

It's chilly and rainy outside, grumpy and bitchy inside.

I need to change up some things in my life, just not sure how I want to change them.
I need to get some other things back on track.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:21 PM

Moooooom, for your sunburn, I highly recommend Walgreen's blue or green aloe gel. It isn't sticky and has some menthol in addition to the aloe.

wet one, I don't believe that you'd fare well living south of the Ohio River. Here in middle Tennessee, most of May saw temps above 90F.

Yay on the job nut!

I totally respect your stance on JJ's metal mouse. There are certain businesses that I don't patronize because of their politics, even if they are more convenient or quite tasty.

To respond to the OP a bit more, I tend to use factor 45 baby block as moisturizer. As someone who was a redhead for most of her life (before the white staged a hostile takeover) and has the skin tone to match, burning doesn't take long. I grew up on the lakes and working in the truck patch before sunscreen was on most folks' radar and now have to get checked out by the dermotologist twice a year and, as often as not, have another small skin cancer lesion removed.

My manager made the announcement that my immediate supervisor would be accepting a new position within the department. They will be posting her current position internally tomorrow. I know who I would like to have if he is interested, and I think he is.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:43 PM

I hate my neighbors.

I thought they were moving.
They haven't.

I wish I could nuke their stereo from space.
Or even a drone strike, surely there are drones which could target offending stereos?

I'll check da jungle.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stainless Steel Rat View Post
Not much on the schedule for the week. My vacation starts next Tuesday
You need a vacation from retirement?

BTW, you can have a Primo's shipped to you. Even next day, it'll still be miles better than JJ's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampbear View Post
I hereby declare da cave all spiffed and sanitized. Well, y'all wouldn't catch and really awful diseases from bein' here.
I wouldn't think I'd die going to a resort in Punta Cana either, but that's been happening with some frequency recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missred View Post
As someone who was a redhead for most of her life (before the white staged a hostile takeover)
Do you miss red, missred?

ETA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahirrnee View Post
I hate my neighbors.

They haven't.

Or even a drone strike, surely there are drones which could target offending stereos?

I'll check da jungle.
Better off checking with a jungle employee.

Pepper steak has been consumed; Birdseye will get a Bobbio call/email tomorrow. At least when the package exploded the rice was contained...to the inside of the microwave. Of course I have a turntable microwave so it's almost all the way around the inside instead of a blowout in just one spot

It's pouring outside.

Last edited by Spiderman; 06-10-2019 at 06:45 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post

Do you miss red, missred?

Yeah, I kinda do. At least I'm having fun as a blonde.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:29 PM

wow spidey ive had an end pop open on their veggie steamer bags and the sauce leak out but never explode ....... enjoying the quiet after having a non stop chattering 9 year old around all day

its hot as hell here as to be expected for this time of year ...... in a day or two ill get heat warning calls from la county dpss and aunt will give in and turn on the cooler .....

not much going on really

Last edited by nightshadea; 06-10-2019 at 08:30 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:33 PM
Charter Member

I made Chicken Lyonnaise for dinner. It was on the Titanic menu. I am sure there were several take out boxes of it in the life boats.
But I digress.
Mrs. Plant (v.3.0) and I decided, and I believe Swampy our resident expert on Southern Cuisine will agree, that it is cheap fried chicken with high highfalutin gravy.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:45 PM
Charter Member

So my morning shift called out, so I worked a double. And if it monsoons any more, I'm trading the Kia in for a bass boat.

Congrats on the job, Nut!
Old 06-10-2019, 11:22 PM

Ruble your weekend sounds all kinds of awesome!

Red I'm experimenting with hair color. I did "ocean" hair last (teals and blues). Next up I'm thinking something more "galaxy", with some indigo, and purple, and pink.

Flytrap I'm intrigued by your fried chicken with gravy. I will have to attempt it.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:38 PM

The mail today brought two nice surprises. One was a check for $236 from the horsepistol when hubs had his procedure but it’s made out to me so it is mine. The other was a letter from HQ from irk offering me the chance to early retire and it is very tempting. This is a standard letter probably everyone gets. I shall mull it over.

Supper was scrounge for me and hubs had grilled burgers and dogs with his son and family. Yes, we have company again. They have a travel trailer they bring down and stay in a local campground. I think this is their third trip this year already. If it were me I would go somewhere different. Whatever.

I had a good day at irk for a Moanday. Gotta strike out tomorrow and visit some of my vendors for contract renewal. Yesterday the heat index was 115F. Hot as hell. I don’t do well with hot in the extreme. Nor cold.

OK, off with me to beddy bye.

Doogiooo the joys of management. It is so much fun-NOT.

Last edited by Buttercup Smith; 06-10-2019 at 11:40 PM.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:31 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Around 3:30 I was dreaming that I was emptying my bladder. I woke in a bit of a panic, but luckily, life didn't mirror this dream. Just a tad unnerving, tho.

I've been up ever since, even tho I want to sleep. Dammit.

Guess I'll get up and tend to the critters. Happy Tuesday!
Old 06-11-2019, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filbert View Post
but may even include helping with beekeeping prep, as well as maybe some tiny plant wrangling.
Well, it is good that the plants will be the size of European ficuses or less and not that of Costa Rican ficuses. A Costa Rica ficus isn't something one would want to wrangle single-handedly or even both-handedly, those things are BIG.

Yesterday was a holiday. Next weekend I'm meeting with JoseB to hand him over some machines he's taking out of my hands. The weather is variable; definitely variable. Just today we've gone through "sunny no wind", "cloudy and windy", "sunny and windy" and hopefully won't be encountering "freezing rain and windy" while I walk to or from home for lunch. Meanwhile, busy with interviews and with trying to set up some stuff whose designers apparently thought it was self-evident.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:42 AM
Charter Member

Good Mornin' Y'all! Up and caffeinatin'. *YAWN* I was a slug abed and did not get up until seven. Imagine! 'Tis 73 Amurrkin out and cloudy with a predicted high of 87 with rain/tstorms/apocalypse predicted for this afternoon/evenin'. We have had some good rains over the past three days which have been most welcomed. I made the executive decision to turn off the irrigation system at the church house whilst I was there yestiddy. It will most likely need to be turned back on next week but I feel we can go without for a few days. I also took the new vacuum over and assembled it prior to a longer than it needed to be Vestry meetin'. Today I shall launder and maybe even ahrn if I'm feelin' especially productive. Sup shall be cubed steak 'n gravy, green beans, smashed N.O.T., and bizkits. Not imaginative but 'twill be good.

Nuts conga rats on the new tiny plant gig! It's good to be able to do sump'n you actually want to do.

Now I need more caffeine and to feed rumbly tummy. Then, onward into the day. Rah.

Happy Tuesday Y'all!
Old 06-11-2019, 07:25 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

I'm showered and dressed, and the dishwasher is sloshing away. I have Roxy duty today - if it wasn't so soggy, I'd take her to a playground. Maybe we'll go to the Marine Museum.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:40 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

I got a nice letter and a bonus from the company prez yesterday - well, the bonus will be direct-deposited in Firday, but still.

Time to shop for a new TV!!!!
Old 06-11-2019, 07:46 AM

Happy Toosday!

I woke at 3:30, damn bladder, and never got back to sleep.

It was cloudy and rainy, now it bright and N.O.S.

Have to pick up groceries today.
Also have to pay some bills.

I'm still feeling grumpy. Don't know if it is cold residue or just the world is full of assholes.
Maybe both.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:59 AM

Got interrupted, happening a lot lately
Very annoying.

Congrats on new job Nuts.

Congrats on money FCM

I'm trying to figure out how I want to change my irk hours. I have been irking 65+ hours a week lately, no wonder I am tired and the house is a mess.
Probably doesn't help that I am living on cough drops.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:51 AM

Morning all. With the long nap yesterday, I stayed up until almost 1am, then slept until 8am this morning. Also had a nice evening MMP post that I deleted by mistake, so hopefully I will be more careful with this one.

Another nice day, temperature is 62F and only going to 80F today. Should open the windows and air out the house a bit...but that sounds like work...

I have started making a list for things I need to do pre-travel (my vacation to Boston/Halifax/Denver/Rapid City starts next 2Day).

Spidey, exploding packages are not a good thing (unless you're ruble in disguise). Express your displeasure with them.

Sari, ever considered moving? I think a lot of your stress is where you live (and more importantly, others living there.

FCM and Butters, it's always nice to get money--don't be spending it all in one place now...

Everyone take care.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:00 AM
Charter Member

Gonna have French toast this morning. Bacon, too. Maybe some OJ if my Ms is willing to get her squeeze on. Then to avoid a food coma, we'll head out for another AARP neighborhood walk. This one will be along the Willamette River with an Audubon bird guide, so should be interesting. By mid afternoon we'll be hibernating from the 94F heat that's on the way.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:10 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

The house is open at the moment, since it's breezy and the humidity has plummeted, plus sun. I was putting Roxy down to nap when FCD called, so SIL took over nap duty. We've got an audit tomorrow and a potentially big customer coming on Thurs, so FCD is in a tizzy.

I have no idea why people go into business for themselves...
Old 06-11-2019, 09:32 AM
Charter Member

Off today, gonna go do laundry. It is not raining. Yet.

Quote:
"Prime Artillery. With Same Day Shelling"
Old 06-11-2019, 09:59 AM

Afternoon all. At least you're not getting bored doing nothin' Mooooom

Really not been feeling great the last few days- stoopit skin is stopping me from sleeping, which is especially annoying as the condition's stress triggered, and no sleep=stress... Went to visit the doc again; got more creams, plus some antibiotics this time, 'cos this doc thinks it might be infected. That's happened before, and it cleared right up wen I took 'em, so fingers crossed this attempt works. If not, it'll be the proper dermatologist, which means a lot of messing around 'cos there ain't one close.

I'm far too droopy to go check on the small stinging things, so I really hope they don't swarm before I can make it down there. Shoulda gone a few days ago really, but the weather's been too wet and 'orrid to open the hive. They won't swarm when it's chucking it down, but they'll pack all their bags and be ready to dart out the moment it stops. With any luck if they do, they'll just go into one of the empty hives the landowner left around at least, rather than setting up in someone's chimney or cavity wall. I'm feeling like a very bad bee mommy at the moment, but there's not much I can do about weather, or feeling ill, for that matter.

I'm mostly spending the day trying to set myself some homework for the summer holidays; having realised I'll be booted off the University system at the end of the week, which will include all their journal subscriptions, I'm trying to download everything that might be useful for what I think next year's project will be first. This should give me a lot of reading to do, half of which will probably be totally irrelevant, but oh well.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:08 AM

MetalMouse I do think about moving.
Can't really afford it and moving is stressful too.

I am also not enjoying the dog park anymore.
I was warned by some of the regulars that it is not so pleasant as it gets closer to summer.
1) The parking sucks.
2) People bring in unneutered males. There have been a number of scuffles lately, where people have to get in there and pull dogs apart, and it is almost always an unneutered male in the mix. The other day somebody brought a female pit that was in heat, then somebody else showed up with an unneutered male pit. The male was determined to get some and the female wasn't having any of it. You'd think that after the female nipped the male and drew blood the owners would pack up their dogs and leave, bit no, they thought it would be a great idea to make some puppies because, you know, puppies are just so cute.
3) KIDS! Kids play on the gates and don't always shut them. One couple showed up with 8, yes 8, I counted them, 8 kids between the ages of say 3 and 9. WTF would anybody bring 8 kids to a dog park? Two other adults came with them but they stayed outside the park, which was probably a good thing since one of the little girls got halfway into the park, saw the dogs, let out an ear piercing hair curling scream and went running out with another of the kids on her heels. A few days ago a woman came into the park with 4 kids, no dog, just kids. I said to the guy next to me why would anybody bring their kids into the dog park? He shrugged and said no big deal. His dog bit one of the kids. That is why you shouldn't bring kids into a dog park, and if you are going to, you need to watch them. I warned the kids several times to stand back when the dogs are playing, they will knock you down, and they play bite so you don't want to be too close. Fortunately the bite was nothing more than a scratch. The dogs were taking a breather from playing and one of the kids reached out to pet him, and I think the dog thought it was another dog and nipped him.
I can only imagine it is going to get worse now that school is out.
4) People who don't watch their dogs. You would not, or maybe you would, believe how many people sit down with their phones and don't watch their dogs. This means they are not cleaning up after their them. The other day a woman brought in a beautiful bulldog puppy, turned him loose and sat with her face in her phone. The puppy spent all of his time by me playing with Ripple. The woman was diagonally opposite me across the park, about a far away as you can get with the crowded pavilion between us, and she never even looked up to see where her puppy was. I could have scooped him up and walked out with him and she wouldn't have known. The puppy was small enough to be on the small dog side, I didn't mind watching him when he was playing with Ripple, because I keep an eye on Ripple anyway. Ripple plays rough though and several times I had to correct him, although the pup seemed to pretty good at holding his own. However, there are much bigger dogs than Ripple, who play rough too and I would not want to leave my puppy unattended in the mix.
Ripple got run over by a Rottie the other day, flattened him right out. A puppy could get hurt out there with the big dogs.

Maybe I'm just getting old.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:32 AM
born to be shunned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivorousplant View Post
Someone who was unaware that goslings are hatched, not born.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peedin View Post
My sister and I say "white as the underbelly of a dead fish."

Oh c'mon man --------- nobody remembers that Carson classic line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahirrnee View Post
I hate my neighbors.

They haven't.

I'll check da jungle.
Quote:

I have mentioned that Uncle Kopek was part of the team that developed and built Puff the Magic Dragon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lrfdzU8k4k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKOrpyO0z48

Between me and the cousins I am sure we could whoop up somptin or udder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbutler View Post

"Prime Artillery. With Same Day Shelling"
Prime Destruction; when it absolutely positively has to be destroyed the same day. You think what we did to your last order was bad? You ain't seen nothing yet!
Old 06-11-2019, 11:20 AM

I wish you could whoop something up.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:35 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopek View Post
Oh c'mon man --------- nobody remembers that Carson classic line?
Carnac the Magnificent once said, "May you stumble through life as a blind horse in a dark ditch at midnight."
Old 06-11-2019, 04:51 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Supper was hamburger helper and some leftover chicken pasta that daughter made yesterday. And pineapple. Yeah, weird, but it filled a void.

The day's winding down and I need to psyche myself up for work tomorrow. C'mon retirement!!
Old 06-11-2019, 06:14 PM

sunny, with the blonde hair, I occasionally do kool-aid dye streaks. Any color that kool-aid comes in is a color that I can put in.

butters, I kind of get your hubby's kids coming down and staying in a campground local to you. I go up north on my vacation time to hang with my dad while I can.

Yay for the money Mooooooom!

sari, I guess that we're lucky with the dog park down the street. Some of the rules address the situations that you are experiencing. Almost everyone there follows them and the puppers have a good time.

I need to prep Dad's father's day card and some others for mailing tomorrow. Other than that, it's chill in the studio tonight.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:45 PM

Well, I did open up the windows and it worked so well I'll probably leave most of them open tonight and let the house cool down. Also went to AAA and picked up a lot of books and maps for my upcoming vacation. So making a list worked well, probably need to make another one for tomorrow...

Mac-n-Cheese Tuesday is completed and the dishwasher is running, so all is right with the world. Internettin' will occupy most of the evening.

Sari, dog park conditions will probably go on until somebody's puppy gets brutalized and they raise enough of a stink that somebody in authority cracks down. Sadly that is probably what it will take. And maybe the lady with the kids sees it as cheap entertainment for the rugrats--no cost and somebody else does the cleanup.

Nut, may your bees swarm close.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Charter Member

Howdy Y'all! We et sup and I had a meetin' with my church leadership thingy team. Project is movin' right along! Hopin' for a rainy/stormy night like we're promised, but not too stormy.

Nuts may your bees stay close to their mommy.

MOOOOOOM yay for bonus money and new teevee!
Old 06-11-2019, 11:09 PM
Charter Member

So I had to work after all.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:19 AM

yay after almost dying of heatstroke the aunt finally said we could turn our cooler ......we just have to see if the waters still running to it and get new pads probably cause its a swamp cooler .....

of course, there will be bitchin about the water and electric ..but when la county tells ya it's too hot to be healthy there's not much to do ....

other than that boring day of sameness......
Old 06-12-2019, 05:38 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Roxy's back with the sitter - sitter-spouse is off work this week, so he'll be there to help wrangle the kids. Next week will be interesting. For them, anyway...

A rep from my company will be doing a quality audit at FCD's shop today - he's been a wreck about it since it was set up, but I'm sure he'll do fine. The place looks great! And tomorrow, he's showing it off to some mucky-mucks from the Navy - potential customers. Fingers crossed.

It'll be relatively cool today, so the house is staying open one more day. YAY!!

And that sums up my life... except for the part where I'm wearing smaller pants today.

Happy Wednesday!!
Old 06-12-2019, 06:15 AM
Charter Member

Good Mornin' Y'all! `Up and caffeinatin'. *YAWN* I was a slug abed until seven o'clock!
'Tis 74 Amurrkin out and cloudy with a predicted high of 85 (BRRR!) and rain/tstorms/apocalypse predicted for this afternoon. Thus I shall lay in provisions this mornin' and go over to the church house to haul the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trash can (only one this week) all the way to where it goes for pickup tomorrow. I want to accomplish both before the alleged weather o' doom commences. Sup shall be chikin enchiladas (OLÈ!), refried beans, and rice. Fart fest to follow as per usual.

MOOOOOM your under drawers shrank!!!

doggio sucks to have to go into irk on a day off. I have vague recollection of those days.

Now I need more caffeine and rumbly tummy wants to be fed. Then, alas, alack, and bother, I must purtify and don appropriate bein' about the public attire. Life is so hard!

Happy Hump Day Y'all!
Old 06-12-2019, 06:22 AM
Charter Member

I have been remiss!

HAAAPPPYYY BIIIRRRTTTHHHDDDAAAYYY TOOOOOO YOUUUUUU!!!!!!
HAAAPPPYYY BIIIRRRTTTHHHDDDAAAYYY DEEEAAARRR FFFLLLYYYBBBOOOYYY!!!!!!