Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawdio View Post
Another year, a new thread, and more whining about Hines Ward hits. I'm having deja vu. You guys know his last year of playing was 2011 right?
He's just the perfect example to use when you want to talk about dirty play being praised by tv talking heads.

Plus I'm just out of date. I don't want and rewatch games closely like I used to, so I'm not as familiar with the dirty habits of current players. Which may mean that they're a lot cleaner now, I don't know. But it's hard for Steelers fans to get high and mighty towards Bengals fans about dirty play when it's clear most of you are blind to your own, whether now or a few years ago.

Which isn't any defense of the Bengals. This is an easy argument for me: you both suck.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM

This is not the first time Burfict has tried to hurt Antonio Brown. That's why Pittsburgh is upset. Here's a nice one from 2016. He gave Brown a concussion here. Burfict's gonna Burfict. Be proud Cincy, he's your best linebacker.

Watch this and explain how it's a football play, please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tfLncD3pGM