Old 03-08-2019, 04:32 PM
SDSAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnalK View Post
You bumped a dead thread to help someone sell extremely lame buttons.
The last post before mine was just three weeks earlier. To paraphrase Monty Python, it wasn't dead yet.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:26 PM

I was pleased to see Alexandria win election — inspiring young progressives is something America badly needs — but I didn't perceive her as a special super-hero.

However she has been asking good questions in hearings, where many Congresscritters just prattle and waste time.

According to her, Wilbur Ross and the Trump Administration are not in compliance with federal law in their blatant and corrupt ploy to reduce California's apportionment with the upcoming census.

Watching this despicable criminal Ross made me want to vomit. Especially annoying: Alexandria's time expired after she asked a question, so Ross said "I have no need to answer that question," apparently thinking the expiration of her time saved him? What contemptible insolence.
Old 03-16-2019, 03:27 PM

My Google news feed had a Fox headline yesterday about a new poll showing that most Americans viewed AOC negativity. I clicked on the link to see what percentage Fox considers to be "most."

41 percent. 41 percent is "most."
Old 03-16-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Garrison View Post
My Google news feed had a Fox headline yesterday about a new poll showing that most Americans viewed AOC negativity. I clicked on the link to see what percentage Fox considers to be "most."

41 percent. 41 percent is "most."
From your link.
Quote:
Yet she’s facing a favorability deficit among men (-24), whites (-24), and adults 55 or older (-22).
What they mean is *Real* Americans.
Old 03-16-2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by septimus View Post
I was pleased to see Alexandria win election — inspiring young progressives is something America badly needs — but I didn't perceive her as a special super-hero.

However she has been asking good questions in hearings, where many Congresscritters just prattle and waste time.

According to her, Wilbur Ross and the Trump Administration are not in compliance with federal law in their blatant and corrupt ploy to reduce California's apportionment with the upcoming census.

Watching this despicable criminal Ross made me want to vomit. Especially annoying: Alexandria's time expired after she asked a question, so Ross said "I have no need to answer that question," apparently thinking the expiration of her time saved him? What contemptible insolence.
At this point anyone who pushed the idea that she's the left-wing equivalent of Trump has some serious egg on their faces. We keep seeing hearing after hearing where AOC asks crucial questions that make a real difference. We see her in hearings where barely anyone else shows up. She works hard and is really competent.
"I think if Mrs May actually went and said that there will be a no deal Brexit, there will be a hard border in Ireland, troops are already on the way, we will be dynamiting and flooding the Chunnel this evening and the Royal Navy is patrolling the channel that would be 110 times better than what is happening now." -AK84
Old 03-16-2019, 11:30 PM
SDSAB

She's actually having some fun with Fox News: https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...sion/23693964/
Old 03-18-2019, 10:44 PM
SDSAB

Aaaaaand she's the star of a new comic book: https://www.cleveland.com/entertainm...treatment.html
Old 03-22-2019, 07:52 AM

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez receives so many death threats her staff performs visitor risk assessments

The Congresswoman also receives dozens of fans visiting her office daily

The amount of courage it must take to do her job every day seems immense.
Old 03-23-2019, 07:54 PM

An idiot coworker was bubbling over with mirth because he found a shopped image of AOC blowing trump. I shut him up by asking him to look for one with trump blowing Putin.