Old 08-11-2019, 03:02 AM

I know that I enjoyed last month.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:15 AM
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinastasia View Post
Oh sweet Jesus Christ. Ignorance is fighting back!

You just made my day with that!
Old 08-11-2019, 05:38 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelA View Post
You're mean. This entire post of yours is senselessly cruel.
Dear Princess: based on the hostility previously demonstrated to 'your subjects' in the pursuit of attention, vanity and recognition of your "self-genius," we, The Rabble, are obliged to decline to provide an aviatory copulation regarding your feelings towards what is "mean" or your perception of "cruel." We hope this notification does not overly offend your delicate sensibilities, but provides some insight into the thought process of those less "genius" than yourself.

Quote:
And I do have sources. Here's a copy of my browser history.

frito lay expiration time - Google Search
www.google.com
7:25 PM
Why Frito Lay Dorito don't put year on their expiration date and why FDA doesn't give shit? : AskReddit
www.reddit.com
How Long Do Potato Chips Last? Shelf Life, Storage, Expiration
www.eatbydate.com
frito lay expiration time - Google Search
www.google.com
Where is the expiry date on Lay's classic chips? - Quora
www.quora.com
7:24 PM
cheetos expiration date time - Google Search
www.google.com
cheetos expiration date - Google Search
www.google.com
cheetos expiration date - Google Search
www.google.com

You can google these terms yourself if you actually give a shit.
I gave a fart. You have not provided links to sources; you have provided a list of websites and buzzwords--these are not cites. You claim to be a degreed "Machine Learning" graduate student, which would have included the skills to include citations (or at least basic links) to support your argument. In this respect, while you have tried, what you have posted is rather useless.

To answer your question, though, I can afford to supply fresh Cheetos to the winner. I will make sure the bags I send to the winner are on this side of their "Best By" date.

Quote:
Hey, since I couldn't speak in my defense. The rules of this board state violations of U.S. Law. It is not against U.S. law, apparently, to see foreign prostitutes over the age of 18, nor is it a violation, apparently, if they are 16 or older if you aren't paying them. So it would appear that a step by step guide starting from how to get a cab from the airport as to how to find hookers in Ukraine would be allowed by the stated board rules.
bolding by Tripler

This is a direct question: are you saying you are seeing foreign prostitutes at the age of 16?

Trip
Old 08-11-2019, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripler View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelA
Hey, since I couldn't speak in my defense. The rules of this board state violations of U.S. Law. It is not against U.S. law, apparently, to see foreign prostitutes over the age of 18, nor is it a violation, apparently, if they are 16 or older if you aren't paying them. So it would appear that a step by step guide starting from how to get a cab from the airport as to how to find hookers in Ukraine would be allowed by the stated board rules.
This is a direct question: are you saying you are seeing foreign prostitutes at the age of 16?

Trip
...and not paying them?
Old 08-11-2019, 07:48 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Daze View Post
...and not paying them?
What an edge case. It in fact would be legal to have a foreign girl, who also works as a prostitute, who is 16 or older, as your girlfriend. At least, by U.S. law and if you're on foreign soil. And in some U.S. states.

You just can't pay her. Well, you can give her money, but it can't explicitly be for sex.

The answer to your question is no, I don't do that. I brought it up because it both seems hypocritical (something is a federal felony unless money doesn't change hands? how is that a fair or just law? Who wrote this?!) and an example of how lax U.S. law really is with regards to foreign conduct.

Note that a step-by-step guide as to how to obtain cocaine in Columbia (don't think it would require many steps) would be 100% legal by U.S. law and the board's stated rules. So long as you did all the coke and didn't have any residue on you when you board the plane to go home, assuming you don't OD.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:22 AM

Quote:

Isn't it a violation of US law for US citizens (and resident aliens) to travel to foreign countries to engage in sex with those under the age of 18 regardless of what the local law says?
Old 08-11-2019, 08:37 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
Isn't it a violation of US law for US citizens (and resident aliens) to travel to foreign countries to engage in sex with those under the age of 18 regardless of what the local law says?
You would think. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_o...s#Federal_laws

This contains the relevant U.S. code links and trace through it. It isn't obvious from the reading that the limit isn't 18 at first. But no, if you somehow manage to charm a 17 year old into a relationship, as creepy as other people might find the idea, it wouldn't be illegal by U.S. code.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:31 AM

He’s just a pig covered in shit who loves to run into a thread and roll around on the other posters until everyone else is covered in shit too.
Old 08-11-2019, 01:43 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Yes it is via the DoJ Website on this topic.

Quote:
Section 2423(c) of Title 18, United States Code, prohibits United States citizens or legal permanent residents from traveling from the United States to a foreign country, and while there, raping or sexually molesting a child or paying a child for sex. Citizens can be punished under this law even if the conduct they engaged in was legal in the country where it occurred. For example, if an individual traveled to a country that had legalized prostitution, and while they were there they paid a child for sex, that individual could still be convicted under this statute. The penalty for this provision is up to 30 years in prison.

Section 2423(b) of Title 18, United States Code, is a similar provision. Section 2423(b) makes it a crime for United States citizens or legal permanent residents to travel from the United States to a foreign country with the intent to engage in illegal sexual conduct with a child such as rape, molestation, or prostitution. The difference between Section 2423(b) and Section 2423(c) is that Section 2423(b) statute requires proof that the defendant had formed his criminal intent at the time he began to travel. The penalty for this offense is also up to 30 years in prison. Finally, Section 2423(d) makes it a crime to be what is known informally as being a “child sex tour operator.” This statute makes it an offense to profit by facilitating the travel of U.S. Citizens or legal permanent residents, knowing that they are traveling for the purpose of engaging in illegal sex with a minor. The penalty for this offense is up to 30 years in prison.

bolding, underlining, and highlighting by Tripler
If he's travelling, and not actually penetrating an underage girl (<18 yrs old), molestation counts against him.

-----

Quote:
What an edge case.
This is the second time in a 24-hour period you used the phrase "edge case." Looks like you 'learned' a new term!

Quote:
It in fact would be legal to have a foreign girl, who also works as a prostitute, who is 16 or older, as your girlfriend. At least, by U.S. law and if you're on foreign soil. And in some U.S. states.

You just can't pay her. Well, you can give her money, but it can't explicitly be for sex.
I wildly doubt you're just platonically hanging around a 16-year old Ukraninan girl, reading "тигр бить", talking about how cute "Jonathan Taylor-ivich Thoma-ski" is. However, if you are alluding to having a 16 year "girlfriend" overseas while on travel for the ostensible purposes of prostitution, then you are in dangerous waters. . . You're at least in your twenties, and any "four-year window" defense does not exist if she's 16. With this inference, and your previous posts of sex tourism, what you are inferring may be molestation at best, statutory rape at worst--whether or not money has changed hands.

IANAL, and I'll leave this up to any of your Federal District Attorneys. I am confident though, that any background search that pulls your passport travel statistics will see your trips abroad. Good luck getting a job when asked what the travel was for. . .

Quote:
The answer to your question is no, I don't do that.
I doubt this. You're tied up so far in your own web of lies, that I'll remind you of something that's been said about you before: "Everything you say is suspect." But you've admitted that you travel overseas for sex tourism, so your boasting of underage dalliances may not be far from the truth.

But hey, good job supporting human trafficking and Russian organized crime!

Quote:
I brought it up because it both seems hypocritical (something is a federal felony unless money doesn't change hands? how is that a fair or just law? Who wrote this?!) and an example of how lax U.S. law really is with regards to foreign conduct.
You're backpedaling.

Tripler
Go ahead. . . Sam-splain to me how I'm incorrect.

Last edited by Tripler; 08-11-2019 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 01:54 PM
BANNED

Quote:
IANAL, and I'll leave this up to any of your Federal District Attorneys. I am confident though, that any background search that pulls your passport travel statistics will see your trips abroad. Good luck getting a job when asked what the travel was for. . .

I doubt this. You're tied up so far in your own web of lies, that I'll remind you of something that's been said about you before: "Everything you say is suspect." But you've admitted that you travel overseas for sex tourism, so your boasting of underage dalliances may not be far from the truth.

But hey, good job supporting human trafficking and Russian organized crime!

Tripler
Go ahead. . . Sam-splain to me how I'm incorrect.
I have category not said any of that. And fuck you for the implications. Every sexual partner I have ever had was completely consensual and of legal age. By the way you are picking at straws, if I pointed out that black men appear to commit violent crimes more often than other racial groups, you will instantly say I'm a KKK member. And a Neo-Nazi because I pointed out in a previous thread, I was suspended for, that the Jewish community in Germany was surely genetically intermixed with the dominant group and thus any concept of "blood purity" was wrong. I wonder how I manage to attend both sets of meetings, lol, surely they occur on the same day.

Anyways, fuck you.

You can eat your cheetos. Also fuck you about such "foreign travel". It was completely fucking legal for me to travel to visit women, who reported their ages as 27 and appeared that way in person, from a particular Ukrainian dating website. For your information they didn't put out until the end of the time I was there and I wandered the city one night and touts showed me to a brothel. Good times and also completely fucking legal by U.S. law.

Would they give me a top secret clearance to work on nuclear weapons like you claim to have? Well, maybe not, but a regular employer does not even have the legal ability to pull someone's travel records and won't do it. They will look at convictions, and I have never been convicted of a crime.

Last edited by SamuelA; 08-11-2019 at 01:58 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 01:56 PM
Charter Member

If I got this right, SamA came back on the same day Jeffrey Epstein got Barred, right?

I'm not sayin'... but I'm definitely not not sayin', either.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:00 PM
BANNED

Given the brothel touts were standing in the middle of the fucking street asking if passerbys wanted to know where "the girls" were at, I suspect the local Kiev police don't actually give a shit either, whatever the laws say there.

So fuck you.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:02 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
If I got this right, SamA came back on the same day Jeffrey Epstein got Barred, right?

I'm not sayin'... but I'm definitely not not sayin', either.
So you're saying that Jeffrey Epistein faked his death and is my account? That would make me a billionaire financier who has managed to evade the law in the ultimate way. Also technically more successful than any other poster here, and able to buy the board itself outright. Amusingly this would also mean I could in fact buy the board, have myself promoted to senior moderator, and ban permanently everyone else in this thread. And then the cheetos would be mine.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:32 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
I have category not said any of that. And fuck you for the implications. Every sexual partner I have ever had was completely consensual and of legal age.
Let's be clear: you raised the implications after boasting about travelling for brothels, and raising the idea. Given your history here, I think we accurately tie that idea to your personal, private actions.

Quote:
By the way you are picking at straws, if I pointed out that black men appear to commit violent crimes more often than other racial groups, you will instantly say I'm a KKK member. And a Neo-Nazi because I pointed out in a previous thread, I was suspended for, that the Jewish community in Germany was surely genetically intermixed with the dominant group and thus any concept of "blood purity" was wrong. I wonder how I manage to attend both sets of meetings, lol, surely they occur on the same day.
No, I have, and will continue to highlight your racism. I don't give a rats' ass whose memberhsip card you carry.

Quote:
Anyways, fuck you.
That's the Sammy spirit!

Quote:
You can eat your cheetos. Also fuck you about such "foreign travel". It was completely fucking legal for me to travel to visit women, who reported their ages as 27 and appeared that way in person, from a particular Ukrainian dating website. For your information they didn't put out until the end of the time I was there and I wandered the city one night and touts showed me to a brothel. Good times and also completely fucking legal by U.S. law.
I take this as your substantiated admission that you travel for sex purposes. Brothels are legal in other countries--means nothing for me here. I mock you for your arrogance (and stupidity) in it.

Quote:
Would they give me a top secret clearance to work on nuclear weapons like you claim to have? Well, maybe not, but a regular employer does not even have the legal ability to pull someone's travel records and won't do it.
You willing to bet your future employment on that?

Quote:
They will look at convictions, and I have never been convicted of a crime.
I don't care. It's probably just a matter of time. Just like here on the SDMB: if you keep dancing in enough minefields, eventually you'll step on one.

Tripler
Keep 'em comin', Sammy! It's too easy to get under your skin.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:53 PM
BANNED

Quote:
I take this as your substantiated admission that you travel for sex purposes. Brothels are legal in other countries--means nothing for me here. I mock you for your arrogance (and stupidity) in it.

You willing to bet your future employment on that?
It is legal to travel for the purpose of sex, so long as the women are 18 or older. Also it is legal to break the law in other countries, as far as U.S. law is concerned, with rare exceptions. And finally, it is legal, inside the U.S., to travel for the purpose of sex, and to go to a brothel. Literally that is what it means in many cases to "take a trip to Vegas".

You can safely assume that any man unaccompanied by a woman who went to Vegas at least encountered a hooker, even if they didn't actually partake. And yes, it's fucking legal to go to the Netherlands, where any reasonable "investigator" is going to safely assume the person who did this might have fucked hookers in the red light district or smoked the Mary Jane or probably both.

So fuck you. And I'll make sure to post my Ukrainian travel photos to my facebook page. Also my coworkers all know I went there.

Now, sure, top secret jobs with a polygraph, like you claim to have, yeah, you gotta keep your nose pretty damn clean. Sucks to be you in that respect. (but sure, you have some job security as a result. Just don't fail the polygraph, remember it's not a scientifically validated test and it is possible to fail for a crime you didn't commit.)

I'm sure all the Ukraine and Czech Republic and other country's visas on my passport will fail me on the SF 86. Good times, and worth it.

Last edited by SamuelA; 08-11-2019 at 02:58 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:59 PM
BANNED

I'm sure all the Ukraine and Czech Republic and other country's stamps on my passport will fail me on the SF 86. Good times, and worth it. Also if I ever import a foreign wife, guess that would be some disqualifying foreign ties, lol. Worth it.
Old 08-11-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
I'm sure all the Ukraine and Czech Republic and other country's stamps on my passport will fail me on the SF 86. Good times, and worth it. Also if I ever import a foreign wife, guess that would be some disqualifying foreign ties, lol. Worth it.
It's really a mystery as to why you have to pay women to have sex with you.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:30 PM

I know, right? He's so charming.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:29 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
It is legal to travel for the purpose of sex, so long as the women are 18 or older. Also it is legal to break the law in other countries, as far as U.S. law is concerned, with rare exceptions. And finally, it is legal, inside the U.S., to travel for the purpose of sex, and to go to a brothel. Literally that is what it means in many cases to "take a trip to Vegas".
I never indicated it wasn't legal to travel for sex. But once I pointed out that it was illegal to travel for underage sex, you reversed course and distanced yourself from that conversation like a rat from a sinking ship.

Quote:
You can safely assume that any man unaccompanied by a woman who went to Vegas at least encountered a hooker, even if they didn't actually partake. And yes, it's fucking legal to go to the Netherlands, where any reasonable "investigator" is going to safely assume the person who did this might have fucked hookers in the red light district or smoked the Mary Jane or probably both.
I've been in and through Las Vegas dozens of times. I can safely assume you haven't, and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. (Hint: prostitution is illegal in Clark County). I don't think you know what any "reasonable investigator" is going to assume either.

Quote:
So fuck you. And I'll make sure to post my Ukrainian travel photos to my facebook page. Also my coworkers all know I went there.
Oh noes! A down-on-his-luck li'l snowflake cast more curse words in my general direction! Hey, make sure you post a link here to your Facebook page--if there ain't pics, it didn't happen.

Quote:
Now, sure, top secret jobs with a polygraph, like you claim to have, yeah, you gotta keep your nose pretty damn clean. Sucks to be you in that respect. (but sure, you have some job security as a result. Just don't fail the polygraph, remember it's not a scientifically validated test and it is possible to fail for a crime you didn't commit.)
I don't think you know anything about "top secret jobs with a polygraph." With your grasp of things, you'll understand if your opinions are set aside like an old jar of moldy mayonnaise that's been warmed up in the sun.

Quote:
I'm sure all the Ukraine and Czech Republic and other country's visas on my passport will fail me on the SF 86. Good times, and worth it.
Yep, you are a winner, aren't you, you special, special snowflake.

Tripler
Here's an opportunity for you to tell us how you'll train your nanobots to make themselves into a sex doll for you.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Also it is legal to break the law in other countries, as far as U.S. law is concerned, with rare exceptions.

Huh? There are plenty of Americans imprisoned overseas for breaking the laws of the host country. There are even American service members* in foreign prisons. The United States Department of State is quite clear with its warning to United States citizens that it cannot rescue you from your legal travails overseas. So, I'll have to go with: You're still full of it.

Quote:
And finally, it is legal, inside the U.S., to travel for the purpose of sex, and to go to a brothel.

Isn't there some law about crossing state lines for the purpose of having sex with someone under the age of 18? Oh, and brothes aren't legal in all that many places, nor is prostitution.

*Speaking of American service members, it's a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice to "frequent prostitutes" (frequent here means once or more times). That would tend to negage one's eligibility for any clearance, let alone a Top Secret.

Last edited by Monty; 08-11-2019 at 07:50 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:59 PM

Quote:
I've been in and through Las Vegas dozens of times. I can safely assume you haven't, and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. (Hint: prostitution is illegal in Clark County). I don't think you know what any "reasonable investigator" is going to assume either.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has a Temple right there in Las Vegas. I don't think I'm going out on a limb to say patrons of that temple aren't prone to visiting hookers.

A quick web search also showed me Las Vegas, Nevada has at least one Roman Catholic monastery and/or convent, and at least one Buddhist outfit of the like. I highly doubt the monks and nuns are there for the hookers either.

Quote:
I don't think you know anything about "top secret jobs with a polygraph."

I had a Top Secret clearance for decades. Not once have I ever been administered a polygraph examination.

Last edited by Monty; 08-11-2019 at 08:00 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:10 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Huh? There are plenty of Americans imprisoned overseas for breaking the laws of the host country. There are even American service members* in foreign prisons. The United States Department of State is quite clear with its warning to United States citizens that it cannot rescue you from your legal travails overseas. So, I'll have to go with: You're still full of it.

Isn't there some law about crossing state lines for the purpose of having sex with someone under the age of 18? Oh, and brothes aren't legal in all that many places, nor is prostitution.

*Speaking of American service members, it's a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice to "frequent prostitutes" (frequent here means once or more times). That would tend to negage one's eligibility for any clearance, let alone a Top Secret.
Please proof read your post. Neither this boards rules nor federal law nor the Kiev police have a prohibition against fucking hookers of legal age.

Last edited by SamuelA; 08-11-2019 at 08:11 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:15 PM

My God!
I've been doing Vegas wrong all these times!
I've been solicited by prostitutes more in Bridgeport thsn Vegas. I guess that "shows, some nice food, and a little gambling" is a palooka's vacation.
The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not represent any other persons, organizations, spirits, thinking machines, hive minds or other sentient beings on this world or any adjacent dimensions in the multiverse.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:17 PM
Charter Member

Monty, were you responding to me, or SamuelA?

'Cause I trust you a helluva lot more than the kid.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Please proof read your post. Neither this boards rules nor federal law nor the Kiev police have a prohibition against fucking hookers of legal age.

Take your own advice, you illiterate schmuck. You clearly typed--and I quoted it for your convenience--that "it is legal to break the law in other countries, as far as U.S. law is concerned, with rare exceptions". Evidently (you might want to click on that link) "rare exceptions" means "damn near always; hope you don't mind your extended stay overseas getting a striped suntan".

Last edited by Monty; 08-11-2019 at 08:19 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Monty, were you responding to me, or SamuelA?

'Cause I trust you a helluva lot more than the kid.

I was quoting you because my evidence supports your assertion (read: reality) as opposed to the assertion of the schlemiel.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:28 PM

Just FYI here: My current United States passport (issued just last year) has this nifty bit in the Important Information pages.

Quote:
4. AVOID VIOLATING FOREIGN LAWS Remember, while in a foreign country, you are subject to its laws.

ISTM that the US stance on breaking the law overseas is rather clear.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:37 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Take your own advice, you illiterate schmuck. You clearly typed--and I quoted it for your convenience--that "it is legal to break the law in other countries, as far as U.S. law is concerned, with rare exceptions".
This means you can commit all sorts of offenses in other countries, return to the U.S., and you will not be in trouble with U.S. law.

Now, yeah, if you murder someone, and there's evidence, that country can ask for and sometimes get extradition. But that's STILL NOT U.S. LAW PUNISHING YOU!

If you go to North Korea, and commit basically ANY CRIME, and escape, the U.S. ISN'T GOING TO DO SHIT. This is because (1) it's not against U.S. law to commit MOST crimes in North korea (murder, rape, arson..anything but fucking kids!) (2) The U.S. government is going to almost certainly tell North Korea to pound sand with their extradition request, no matter the evidence.

Now, sure, in reality you're going to jail in North Korea and they'll probably kill you. I'm not saying you have the practical ability to do whatever you want and you would have a pretty hard time escaping. But in countries where it's obviously fucking legal to do certain things, like pay hookers over the age of 18 for sex or smoke weed or do coke, you can pretty much go there and do this all you fucking want. And you won't be in trouble with that country's laws, and you can come back to the U.S., brag about it on social media with photos, and fuck all will happen as far as legal consequences.

Oh, and don't commit acts of piracy. That one's a special case. High seas piracy, not the digital kind.

Last edited by SamuelA; 08-11-2019 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:48 PM

Good grief, you're the very definition of stupid. First off, North Korea is not likely to kill you for violating their law (or pretending that you've violated their law). So far, they've managed to shoot one South Korean tourist dead and abused one American prisoner to the point where he died quite soon after his repatriation.

Second, if you want someone to know what you mean, fucking say what you mean instead of saying something that is not what you mean, you moron.

Oh, and this bit:

Quote:
This means you can commit all sorts of offenses in other countries, return to the U.S., and you will not be in trouble with U.S. law.
is pure and utter bullshit (you should have that as your user name). Child sex trafficking laws are not the only extraterritorial laws which apply to United States citizens.

Last edited by Monty; 08-11-2019 at 08:49 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:51 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Good grief, you're the very definition of stupid. First off, North Korea is not likely to kill you for violating their law (or pretending that you've violated their law). So far, they've managed to shoot one South Korean tourist dead and abused one American prisoner to the point where he died quite soon after his repatriation.

Second, if you want someone to know what you mean, fucking say what you mean instead of saying something that is not what you mean, you moron.
Proofread your fucking posts again then. I said U.S. law every time. It's in your own quote. No shit the North Koreans would kill you, but again, if for whatever reason you somehow escaped, the U.S. would be fine with whatever you had done unless the North Koreans accused you of high seas piracy or abusing children. And, frankly, the U.S. would still probably just assume those jerks are lying and let you off but that's besides the point.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:55 PM

North Korea isn't in the business of killing foreign hostages. Two, mind you the first was likely overzealousness on the part of a guard and the second from incompetence, doesn't mean "They will kill you". The vast majority of those foreign tourists held in NK have been held to get something from their governments and it's worked every freaking time.

You don't know how to form a sentence nor how to parse one, do you? Your reading comprehension is pathetic.

Maybe I will sign up for that snack contest.

Last edited by Monty; 08-11-2019 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:19 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
I was quoting you because my evidence supports your assertion (read: reality) as opposed to the assertion of the schlemiel.
Copy all! Carry on, my good Man!

Trip
Still plenty of dates available on the calendar... not much picked in October.

Last edited by Tripler; 08-11-2019 at 09:19 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:27 PM

What do you know? Prostitution is illegal in Ukraine. Turns out hooking is an administrative offense; however, pimping and running a brothel are both criminal offenses.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:38 PM
Charter Member

I can understand being a braggart know-it-all who thinks science fiction is science theory (I, er, may have been such when I was 9), but I just don't get this "I have a need to prove to some rando message board that I'm an international sex traveler" thing.

But you do you(r current iteration), SamA.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:47 PM
BANNED

Quote:
What do you know? Prostitution is illegal in Ukraine. Turns out hooking is an administrative offense; however, pimping and running a brothel are both criminal offenses.
Monty, you're just a troll and you deliberately misread things just to make me mad. Or you are going senile. Which if that is the case, I'm sorry for mistreating you.

Here's what the actual article you claim to have read says.

Prostitution is not a criminal offense, although it can be punished as an administrative offense with a fine up to 255 hryvnia (approximately $32). However, pimping and the organization and operation of a prostitution business is a crime that carries a term of three to 15 years imprisonment.

So, let's test your reading comprehension. If you visit Ukraine and encounter a prostitute above the age of 18 somewhere, and fuck her, pay her her fee, and leave, what is the maximum sanction you face:

a. Under Ukrainian law?
b. Under U.S. law?
Old 08-11-2019, 10:18 PM

I'm a troll? Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !
Old 08-11-2019, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Is anyone else thinking that it’s even more likely that the “flying across the world to bang young exotic Ukrainian hookers” is just SamuelA’s fantasy he wants us to participate in?
Old 08-11-2019, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atamasama View Post
Is anyone else thinking that it’s even more likely that the “flying across the world to bang young exotic Ukrainian hookers” is just SamuelA’s fantasy he wants us to participate in?
I doubt it. After all he's admitted to picking up STDs in his travels I would hope he's not the type to fantasize about picking up STDs from his underage whores.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:44 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atamasama View Post
I’ll second that. I really do think it’s a fantasy, since he is so broke with credit card debt, and even he thinks it’s easy to go to Vegas for prostitutes. I mean, c’mon kid, why drop that much coin when you could just fly to Vegas for the weekend?

But calling Monty a troll? Yeah, kid’s reaching for anything now. Another fine example of him flinging epithets when he doesn’t have much else to stand on.

Tripler
He’s just a little petulant child trying to act all grown-up. Stupid little troll...
Old 08-11-2019, 10:46 PM
BANNED

Funny how everyone has suddenly forgot that fact that fucking hookers over the age of 18 in Ukraine is in fact legal (I didn't know this) by both Ukrainian and U.S. law. Huh. Guess I wasn't a criminal after all. Oh well, I pirate movies sometimes.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:48 PM

Quote:
But calling Monty a troll? Yeah, kid’s reaching for anything now. Another fine example of him flinging epithets when he doesn’t have much else to stand on.

&

Quote:
He’s just a little petulant child trying to act all grown-up. Stupid little troll...

Damn, he's Donald J. Trump!
Old 08-11-2019, 10:50 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Funny how everyone has suddenly forgot that fact that fucking hookers over the age of 18 in Ukraine is in fact legal (I didn't know this) by both Ukrainian and U.S. law. Huh. Guess I wasn't a criminal after all. Oh well, I pirate movies sometimes.
It’s not legal—even an “administrative offense” is against a law. That’s just for your of-age whores though. But hey, you keep on pimpin’ Big Man!

Tripler
The dumb fuck can’t even see the forest through the trees.

Last edited by Tripler; 08-11-2019 at 10:51 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:51 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Damn, he's Donald J. Trump!
Shit, I called that like 28 pages ago!
Old 08-11-2019, 10:51 PM
BANNED

Quote:
It’s not legal—even an “administrative offense” is against a law. But hey, you keep on pimpin’ Big Man!

Tripler
The dumb fuck can’t even see the forest through the trees.
Oh noes, a $32 fine! Where will I ever find the money to pay it! As a phony rich American, I laugh.

Last edited by SamuelA; 08-11-2019 at 10:51 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:54 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Oh noes, a $32 fine! Where will I ever find the money to pay it! As a phony rich American, I laugh.
This is what I don’t understand about you: in the past you claimed to be something along the lines of $75k in debt. I’m on a cellphone and am too lazy to dig it up. Wouldn’t that $32 be better spent on legal porn here in the States? Or even mailing back your Mom’s meatloaf pans so she can make more for you?

Tripler
I’m sure putting that cat down cost a few bucks too...

Last edited by Tripler; 08-11-2019 at 10:56 PM.
Old 08-11-2019, 11:11 PM
Charter Member

I want the guy who said it was easy to build a walkway to the summit of Everest back.
Old 08-11-2019, 11:13 PM
Charter Member

Is that the guy who said we could nuke an asteroid just as efficiently as we could freeze humans until death was solved?

Tripler
Yeah, that’s right. We could download ourselves—what could possibly go wrong?
Old 08-11-2019, 11:15 PM
BANNED

Quote:
I want the guy who said it was easy to build a walkway to the summit of Everest back.
Never said it was easy, just feasible with the same techniques used to build a ski lift at a lower mountain. And I linked how the process was accomplished and even mathematically proved it feasible with a recurrence.

It could easily cost more than the value of whatever you could charge tourists to visit Everest would bring in. Especially since it would no longer be such a difficult task to climb mount Everest, almost anyone healthy enough to leave a bed would be able to do it.
Old 08-11-2019, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Ignorant and kooky but kind of fun. Now it’s just mean and ugly.
Old 08-11-2019, 11:17 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Is that the guy who said we could nuke an asteroid
Remember project Orion? So rebuild some nukes as as propulsion charges and detonate them at a distance from the asteroid.

Guess you need to develop the actual propulsion charges also, don't think they were ever more than a paper design. And test fire them, which violates a test ban treaty. But who cares, an asteroid is coming.