Old 08-24-2019, 11:46 PM

Monika Ramirez

Anyone familiar with this beautiful latina actresses?
Old 08-24-2019, 11:52 PM

Yes, I am her somewhat inept social media managereses
Old 08-25-2019, 12:03 AM

What?
Old 08-25-2019, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_man View Post
What?
bionic_man, 200+ views on a name no one has ever heard of. No links to her work. No comments by the poster on which movies or tv shows we may have seen her in. No substance or commentary by the original poster on why he has an infatuation!

So as we often see here, Baron Greenback is surely correct that the original poster is a shill for the actress- probably her agent or social media manager... but definitely a bad one given the lack of any substance in the agent's post.
Old 08-25-2019, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disheavel View Post
bionic_man, 200+ views on a name no one has ever heard of. No links to her work. No comments by the poster on which movies or tv shows we may have seen her in. No substance or commentary by the original poster on why he has an infatuation!

So as we often see here, Baron Greenback is surely correct that the original poster is a shill for the actress- probably her agent or social media manager... but definitely a bad one given the lack of any substance in the agent's post.
I should add that I tried a google search on that name spelling and google didn't autofill until after the e! Google hasn't heard of her either OR the agent misspelled her name which also explains the "managereses" spelling joke.
Old 08-25-2019, 11:07 AM
Charter Member

What's an "actresses" ?
Old 08-25-2019, 01:21 PM

Monika Ramirez played Susie in the ,1970s kroft super show big foot wild boy.had small part in the chips tv show valley go home
Old 08-25-2019, 02:10 PM

valley go home?

I think the answer is that no one has heard of the actresses you mention.
Old 08-25-2019, 02:21 PM

I think bionic_man just has problems with typing or spelling or something ("Charlatan Heston" in the "favourite movie" thread was a good one!)
Old 08-25-2019, 03:36 PM

So, according to the followup post, she starred on Bigfoot and Wildboy in the 70s. From there you can get the Wiki and IMDB for that, which does list her as a star. Then you at least get her IMDB.

IMHO, I doubt this is an agent/promoter, probably just a dude who likes attractive though somewhat obscure actresses. Something that's not really that uncommon, considering the success of B movie conventions, Mr Skin, and the traffic logs of my own celebrity websites (I've made a lot of money from blog posts on attractive little-known celebs).

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0708346/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
Old 09-03-2019, 10:41 AM

Cool name, though. Suggesting Germanic/Hispanic.
Old 09-03-2019, 10:52 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disheavel View Post

I doubt this very much, because the last time she appeared in anything was way back in 2001. It looks like she retired.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:43 PM

I have a little crush on her.

https://www.facebook.com/Monika-rami...?ref=bookmarks

I wrote this about ehr on star trek fan fic page

The Next Generation

Encounter at farpoint
On the maiden mission of the U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701-D), an omnipotent being known as Q challenges the crew to discover the secret of a mysterious base in an advanced and civilized fashion in star trek t.n.g Next Generation Stephen maght played captain john luc picard. Ben murphy as commander Ryker Patrick Stewart as Data.

Murphy played in a previous science fiction series Gemini man. Hunter guest stared in Murphy's other series alias smith and jones. Monika Ramirez as Macha Hernandez who played in bigfoot wild boy. in best of both worlds ramirez would marry Ben Murphy they would adopt a child candace murphy
Jeff Hunter played admiral cartwright ,in this episode Picard would be killed off and Ryker would become captain. worf would go from cultural trade guest on the enterprise d to full Starfleet officer and have relationship with Hernandez. also .Stewart would usually steal the show so data would now be first officer and lead away missions,

Last edited by bionic_man; 11-02-2019 at 11:44 PM. Reason: fix mispelling
Old 11-03-2019, 12:06 AM

Your linky don't work.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckdawrek View Post
Your linky don't work.
That's what Monika Ramirez said!
Old 11-03-2019, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_man View Post
I have a little crush on her.

https://www.facebook.com/Monika-rami...?ref=bookmarks

I wrote this about ehr on star trek fan fic page

The Next Generation

Encounter at farpoint
On the maiden mission of the U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701-D), an omnipotent being known as Q challenges the crew to discover the secret of a mysterious base in an advanced and civilized fashion in star trek t.n.g Next Generation Stephen maght played captain john luc picard. Ben murphy as commander Ryker Patrick Stewart as Data.

Murphy played in a previous science fiction series Gemini man. Hunter guest stared in Murphy's other series alias smith and jones. Monika Ramirez as Macha Hernandez who played in bigfoot wild boy. in best of both worlds ramirez would marry Ben Murphy they would adopt a child candace murphy
Jeff Hunter played admiral cartwright ,in this episode Picard would be killed off and Ryker would become captain. worf would go from cultural trade guest on the enterprise d to full Starfleet officer and have relationship with Hernandez. also .Stewart would usually steal the show so data would now be first officer and lead away missions,
You have to be sign d in to view a FB page.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:29 AM

Oh, well, I have no comment then.