Old 10-19-2019, 10:59 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
Gabbard says the primary is between her and Hillary. She has a high opinion of herself.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ongers-clinton
Has Hillary Clinton said or done anything to indicate that she is entering the race? As far as I know, she has not.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSeid View Post
Clinton? Yeah HRC is probably right. The issue isn’t if Gabbard is knowingly being used to Russian ends but if she is being used by them, the useful idiot who can be manipulated easily and cheaply supported by their bot farms and interference infrastructure.

Liking Clinton or not is quite immaterial to whether or not that is true. HRC could be evil incarnate or Mother Therese. Don’t matter.

Why didn’t Gabbard just state no she won’t run third party?
You can't call somebody a 'Russian asset' and then retreat to just your speculative claim that the Russians might prefer the person, without any knowledge or cooperation with the Russians form that person. That's a smear. And nutty. HRC is getting into straight up nut territory with that comment and the related one about Jill Stein.

Or else every US foreign policy dispute where anyone can claim the opposing view is more favorable to some foreign country than one's own view can just say the opposing view makes the debate opponent 'X's asset'.

It's particularly bizarre as it relates to Syria where the Obama admin position, and HRC ran as basically the third term of Obama, was to stay out and basically let Russia do as it liked in Syria. Which was and is arguably the least worst policy. It's just hard for politicians to be honest when making arguments like that ("yes we're leaving X country to descend to hell, yes we might be able to do something to prevent that, but our people and our money count for more and the tradeoff between probability of success and *our* people's lives at risk just doesn't work in this case"). And often the same people with 'it all comes back to pleasing Putin' on Syria want to leave Afghanistan with no deal and let that place descend to hell...which again might be the least worst thing to do. But foreign policy debates mixed with elections generate IME more hypocrisy than almost any other thing in politics. Good piece on this by Peter Beinart in Atlantic reproduced on RCP.com today.

More ridiculous still would be a standard where people are called 'foreign agents' for not pledging undying fealty to the 2 party monopoly in US politics. People should say what they mean in that case, 'I want X party to win and your independent run makes that less likely IMO', and save the over dramatic, nutty smears of 'foreign asset'.

Last edited by Corry El; 10-19-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-19-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corry El View Post
You can't call somebody a 'Russian asset' and then retreat to just your speculative claim that the Russians might prefer the person, without any knowledge or cooperation with the Russians form that person.
This keeps coming up in various threads. A person can be an asset without their knowledge or cooperation.

Furthermore, Clinton said, "I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She's the favorite of the Russians."

There's nothing about that statement that requires Gabbard's knowledge and/or cooperation.
Old 10-19-2019, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMS Irruncible View Post
<snip>

Tulsi looks like she's running the Trump 2016 playbook. She's been pushing Russian and Trump talking points for a while now. Expect to see her attacking the DNC as rigged, expect her to attack the fake media.

<snip>
You're as 100% right as HRC.

Gabbard is already running both those attacks. (Newsweek)

Quote:
Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard threatened on Thursday to boycott the October 15 Democratic primary debate, claiming that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) was working with the corporate media to rig the election and turning the debates into "commercialized reality television."
I'm sure there will be more similar attacks.

I'm glad Clinton called her out on it, though like you I wish it had been someone else. But no one else did.
Old 10-19-2019, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Turbo View Post
There's nothing about that statement that requires Gabbard's knowledge and/or cooperation.
Does that statement require any facts at all?
Old 10-19-2019, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriPolar View Post
Does that statement require any facts at all?
I don't know if it requires facts, but it is certainly supported by facts. Russian propaganda has been promoting Gabbard since she entered the race.

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Democratic candidate Tulsi Gabbard - Feb 2, 2019

This isn't some nutty shit Clinton dreamed up to get her own name back in the news. It's something that has been objectively happening for months. Clinton has said two sentences about it. There's a mountain of info out there.
Old 10-19-2019, 03:47 PM

Why is it that opposing a regime change war in Syria makes Gabbard a Russian asset, but opposing a regime change war in Iraq - which Russia strongly opposed - didn’t make Obama a Russian asset?
Old 10-19-2019, 03:56 PM

I'm starting to get a little suspicious of this fight between Hillary Clinton and Tulsi Gabbard.

What if it is a stage play, a big gamble to get Gabbard's name out in the open by a washed up politician Hillary Clinton.

Who in a brilliant chess move is putting forth her nomination Tulsi Gabbard by bad mouthing her and pointing to the very same thing that defeated her (the Russian's being pro Trump), but in reality she has to get Gabbard started now in order to defeat Biden, Bernie and Warren.
Old 10-19-2019, 03:59 PM

Quote:
I don't know if it requires facts, but it is certainly supported by facts. Russian propaganda has been promoting Gabbard since she entered the race.

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Democratic candidate Tulsi Gabbard - Feb 2, 2019

This isn't some nutty shit Clinton dreamed up to get her own name back in the news. It's something that has been objectively happening for months. Clinton has said two sentences about it. There's a mountain of info out there.
Doesn't do it. Trump can be considered a Russian asset because he does actual things that are to Russia's advantage. Gabbard is nothing but a candidate with no power to benefit Russia. Russia working to her advantage doesn't make her a Russian asset, but it does make Russia a Gabbard asset.

I'm not voting for her anyway but she's right about one thing, Hillary Clinton is the 'personification of rot' in the Democratic party. She was Trump's biggest asset in the last election, if she keeps this up she'll be the same thing again. I think she's desperate for a Democrat to lose to Trump next year so she doesn't look as much like a pathetic loser as she does now.
Old 10-19-2019, 04:00 PM
Charter Member

Again, where do you get the idea that Hillary Clinton has any intention of entering the race? I don't see it. Meanwhile Tulsi Gabbard's poll results are under two percent; I don't see her as a viable candidate. I may be proven wrong but I don't expect either to win any primaries or caucuses next year (or even for Hillary Clinton to be listed on any ballots).
Old 10-19-2019, 04:06 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Man View Post
Why is it that opposing a regime change war in Syria makes Gabbard a Russian asset, but opposing a regime change war in Iraq - which Russia strongly opposed - didnít make Obama a Russian asset?
Yeah, Gabbard canít be a Russian asset. She doesnít own a hotel.

(Makes as much sense as the gibberish you posted.)
Old 10-19-2019, 04:19 PM

Quote:
This keeps coming up in various threads. A person can be an asset without their knowledge or cooperation.

Furthermore, Clinton said, "I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She's the favorite of the Russians."

It keeps coming up because it's valid point. It's either pedantic or dishonest to call somebody an 'asset' of a perceived hostile foreign power and then hasten to explain when called on it that 'but that doesn't require their cooperation of course'.

Also Clinton went on to specifically aim the term 'Russian asset' at Jill Stein's 2016 run, with the clear implication that the 'person they have in mind this time' was the same thing. So none of the further explanation of what Clinton 'really' said changes my mind: smear, and nutty.

I still think this officially marks HRC's crossover from sore loser to crazy old aunt.

Last edited by Corry El; 10-19-2019 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-19-2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Why is it that opposing a regime change war in Syria makes Gabbard a Russian asset, but opposing a regime change war in Iraq - which Russia strongly opposed - didnít make Obama a Russian asset?
Her campaign is deliberately engaging in tactics and behavior that go beyond attacking a single candidate; her threatening a boycott of the Democratic debate and also her apparent grievances beforehand cast doubt on the fairness and legitimacy of the political process, which is what Putin wants even more than one particular candidate winning or losing.

Having an asset as President is bad, but it's not even the worst of what Putin can do to the US. He can cast doubt on the entire political system's fairness. Right now, the United States is a formidable nation that has national interests. It has fewer national interests when people can't agree on who legitimately runs the country, which makes it impossible for people to agree on what our national interests are.
Old 10-19-2019, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corry El View Post
It keeps coming up because it's valid point. It's either pedantic or dishonest to call somebody an 'asset' of a perceived hostile foreign power and then hasten to explain when called on it that 'but that doesn't require their cooperation of course'.

Also Clinton went on to specifically aim the term 'Russian asset' at Jill Stein's 2016 run, with the clear implication that the 'person they have in mind this time' was the same thing. So none of the further explanation of what Clinton 'really' said changes my mind: smear, and nutty.

I still think this officially marks HRC's crossover from sore loser to crazy old aunt.
But it doesn't require knowing cooperation. If Jill Stein runs a campaign that ends up causing the candidate who can be blackmailed by Russia to defeat the candidate who actually got more votes in the popular election, then that person's an asset. It's not necessary to prove that Stein cooperated or coordinated with Russia (although one can indeed be forgiven for reaching that conclusion based on their well-documented interaction).
Old 10-19-2019, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenman View Post
Yeah, Gabbard canít be a Russian asset. She doesnít own a hotel.

(Makes as much sense as the gibberish you posted.)
What I wrote made perfect sense. Itís not my fault you didnít understand it. Iíll try again. Gabbard is being called a Russian asset because her views on what America should do in Syria seem to broadly align with Russiaís views on what America should do in Syria.

Back in Ď03, Obamaís views on what America should do in Iraq broadly aligned with Russiaís views of what America should do in Iraq. Back then, nobody thought this meant Obama a Russian asset, and anyone who suggested it wouldíve been laughed at.

However, if those calling Gabbard a Russian asset today were to judge Obamaís stance then by the same standard theyíre using to judge Gabbardís stance today, I see no way they could avoid the conclusion that, wittingly or not, Obama was acting as a ďRussian assetĒ.

So people calling Gabbard a Russian asset have to bite the bullet. They can either acknowledge that, yes, in retrospect, Obama was acting as a Russian asset and that, by extension, one can be a Russian asset and still be doing the right thing, in which case calling Gabbard a Russian asset isnít in any way meaningful. Or, they can acknowledge that theyíre applying a harsher standard to Gabbard than they did to Obama, in which case they should explain why this new standard is fair.
Old 10-19-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
What I wrote made perfect sense. Itís not my fault you didnít understand it. Iíll try again. Gabbard is being called a Russian asset because her views on what America should do in Syria seem to broadly align with Russiaís views on what America should do in Syria.
No, incorrect.

She's being called a Russian asset because she's suggesting that the political system is treating her unfairly and threatening to boycott the debates, knowing that Bernie Sanders' campaign made similar claims of unfairness in 2016. She knows - or should know - that her behavior potentially undermines confidence in the system, which is what Russian would want from an asset.
Old 10-19-2019, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
No, incorrect.

She's being called a Russian asset because she's suggesting that the political system is treating her unfairly and threatening to boycott the debates, knowing that Bernie Sanders' campaign made similar claims of unfairness in 2016. She knows - or should know - that her behavior potentially undermines confidence in the system, which is what Russian would want from an asset.
To clarify, and Iím not trying to be snarky, are you implying that itís also reasonable to call Bernie a Russian asset?
Old 10-19-2019, 05:27 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Serious question: do you think that her Syria policy is the only reason why her critics think Russia is supporting her candidacy?
Old 10-19-2019, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Serious question: do you think that her Syria policy is the only reason why her critics think Russia is supporting her candidacy?
I donít think itís the only reason, but I think itís by far the biggest.

Of course, the question is complicated by the fact that anyone sufficiently motivated can spin almost anything as being in Russiaís interests.
Old 10-19-2019, 05:35 PM

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/re...uke-2019-10-19

Tulsi gets the coveted David Duke endorsement. WTG Tulsi!
Old 10-19-2019, 05:37 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
I don’t think it’s the only reason, but I think it’s by far the biggest.

Of course, the question is complicated by the fact that anyone sufficiently motivated can spin almost anything as being in Russia’s interests.
Well, the fact that Russian bots and propaganda outlets like RT shower inordinate attention are the biggest reason why people say Russia supports her candidacy. So, you’ve got things completely bass-ackward.

Last edited by Ravenman; 10-19-2019 at 05:38 PM.
Old 10-19-2019, 05:56 PM

David Duke has endorsed Tulsi, saying she's the only candidate who won't send white soldiers to fight for Israel. But Tulsi repudiated his endorsement.
So she has both sides covered, those who follow David Duke and those who follow Vladimir Putin.
Old 10-19-2019, 05:56 PM

The thing that really set my alarm bells on Gabbard was when she parroted Trump's false "no collusion" line and suggested that we should all move on, lest it spark a civil war. The full video is here. Apparently she doesn't want to own that comment any more because she's edited that part out of the video on her civil war part on her Twitter feed, but it's still on YouTube and this is the text:

Quote:
Because if the president had been indicted for conspiring with Russia to interfere with and affect the outcome of our elections, it would have precipitated a terrible crisis that could have led to civil war. So we should all be relieved that President Trump was not found to have colluded with the Russians.Ē
Obviously this raises eyebrows because she's parroting Bill Barr's false "no collusion" narrative, but even more so because it echoes anti-Clinton propaganda being put out by the Russians in which troll farms and even Russian politicians in 2016 were suggesting that a vote for Clinton is a vote for war with Russia. This sounds an awful lot like "we should move on from the Mueller report because it could spark a civil war".

It's really suspicious that Gabbard is pushing Russian talking points, and operating in ways that support their geopolitical interests, and being supported/amplified by both Russian troll farms and Russian state media.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:08 PM

Quote:
The thing that really set my alarm bells on Gabbard was when she parroted Trump's false "no collusion" line and suggested that we should all move on, lest it spark a civil war. The full video is here. Apparently she doesn't want to own that comment any more because she's edited that part out of the video on her civil war part on her Twitter feed, but it's still on YouTube and this is the text:

Obviously this raises eyebrows because she's parroting Bill Barr's false "no collusion" narrative, but even more so because it echoes anti-Clinton propaganda being put out by the Russians in which troll farms and even Russian politicians in 2016 were suggesting that a vote for Clinton is a vote for war with Russia. This sounds an awful lot like "we should move on from the Mueller report because it could spark a civil war".

It's really suspicious that Gabbard is pushing Russian talking points, and operating in ways that support their geopolitical interests, and being supported/amplified by both Russian troll farms and Russian state media.
The tin/aluminum futures market is heating up. Do you folks honestly believe in this nonsense? I know the most qualified ever opined on this but címon now.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Well, the fact that Russian bots and propaganda outlets like RT shower inordinate attention are the biggest reason why people say Russia supports her candidacy. So, youíve got things completely bass-ackward.
Is it inordinate? I had a look through RTís archive of Gabbard articles over the last six months and compared them to the number of articles for Elizabeth Warren. While there were quite a few more articles about Gabbard than about Warren, much of the difference is comprised of articles specifically about US left media & establishment Democrat allegations that Gabbard is a Russian asset; which is the kind of thing youíd expect RT to cover. Iíd imagine if Hillary were calling Gabbard a British asset thereíd be plenty of Gabbard articles on the BBC, too. It wouldnít really prove very much.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:38 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Is it inordinate? I had a look through RTís archive of Gabbard articles over the last six months and compared them to the number of articles for Elizabeth Warren. While there were quite a few more articles about Gabbard than about Warren, much of the difference is comprised of articles specifically about US left media & establishment Democrat allegations that Gabbard is a Russian asset; which is the kind of thing youíd expect RT to cover. Iíd imagine if Hillary were calling Gabbard a British asset thereíd be plenty of Gabbard articles on the BBC, too. It wouldnít really prove very much.
You are also denying that Russian bots are promoting Gabbard, after cites show itís the case?

And when the Russian fake news machine extols her virtues, what does she say? ďThatís great! It means Russia wants peace!Ē
Old 10-19-2019, 06:42 PM

Quote:
To clarify, and Iím not trying to be snarky, are you implying that itís also reasonable to call Bernie a Russian asset?
I think it's fair to say that Bernie Sanders' campaign - at least during the campaign - engaged in tactics that undermined the confidence that voters may have had in Clinton as a candidate. However, he ultimately conceded defeat, and he made impassioned pleas thereafter to voters to turn out and vote for her.
Old 10-19-2019, 07:24 PM

I’ll keep it brief: an individual is an asset if they can be used by a power. That use can be by overt collusion or manipulation of a useful idiot, such as creating support by way of bot farms in order to encourage various behaviors and narratives.

Is HRC right that a low cost investment is being made in supporting her campaign with specific messaging in order to manipulate her narrative? I would WAG likely yes. And the argument yea or nay is not impacted by whether or not HRC is evil or wonderful or any point in between.
Old 10-19-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Iíll keep it brief: an individual is an asset if they can be used by a power. That use can be by overt collusion or manipulation of a useful idiot, such as creating support by way of bot farms in order to encourage various behaviors and narratives.

Is HRC right that a low cost investment is being made in supporting her campaign with specific messaging in order to manipulate her narrative? I would WAG likely yes. And the argument yea or nay is not impacted by whether or not HRC is evil or wonderful or any point in between.
^ This.

Also, the Kremlin could be providing support for Gabbard regardless of whether or not Gabbard has sought or welcomed support. Saying 'she could be a Kremlin asset' doesn't imply that she is consciously a Kremlin asset. It says merely that the Kremlin decision-makers (hypothetically) believe that her style and her belief set could be useful both for the purpose of tearing down other Democrats, and for the purpose of tearing down faith in a fair election process.

Either serves them well.
Old 10-19-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus View Post
The tin/aluminum futures market is heating up. Do you folks honestly believe in this nonsense?
Which part do you believe is nonsense?
Old 10-19-2019, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Iíll keep it brief: an individual is an asset if they can be used by a power
Who is not an asset by that definition?
Old 10-19-2019, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriPolar View Post
Who is not an asset by that definition?
Chicago Cubs' utility infielder David Bote.
Old 10-19-2019, 08:49 PM

Apparently Tulsi was given two chances to disavow the Russia stuff, wouldn't, and settled on "hey man I can't control them."

She also seems to mirror Trump's talking points regarding Russia, taking a hands-off approach and allowing them to invade, annex and commit atrocities and it's none of our business. So yeah, duh they'd get behind her.
Old 10-19-2019, 08:55 PM

It's worth noting that Tulsi has always been a little 'out there.' I don't think she was ever going to be the kind of candidate to play ball, and she was always an odd fit in terms of being a rank and file democrat. The good news is, if she runs as an independent, she might pull support from Trump supporters. But if Stein makes another run, and then Gabbard, Steyer, Yang, and/or others decide to bail on the Democrats because their egos just let them drop out of the race, then all bets are off. That's one reason among several why Trump's poll numbers could dip into the high 30s around election time, and he could still conceivably win. The American electorate is Balkanized, much like Germany's in the early 1930s.

Last edited by asahi; 10-19-2019 at 08:56 PM.
Old 10-19-2019, 09:26 PM

Hm. Digging into this a little deeper (Tulsi was totally off my radar other than being against gay rights)...she's the darling of the Alt Right and white nationalists. It's not a fluke David Duke supports her--the Daily Storm claims they buoyed her into the debates with their influx of support.

On 4Chan they call her "mommy," (Trump is "daddy"). Apparently her isolationist worldview and perceived antisemitism really strike a chord with those types of people.

So I agree, if she fractures and runs a rogue 3rd party campaign, she'll likely pull indies who would otherwise support Trump.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Which part do you believe is nonsense?
That someone running for president or is president is an actual Russian asset. Now that I see how expanded the definition is, perhaps she is. But itís so broad as to be meaningless. Anyone of sufficient fame who speaks publicly could be used as a Russian asset.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:12 PM

Quote:
That someone running for president or is president is an actual Russian asset. Now that I see how expanded the definition is, perhaps she is. But itís so broad as to be meaningless. Anyone of sufficient fame who speaks publicly could be used as a Russian asset.
She sat at a dinner with Putin and Michael Flynn.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:21 PM

Quote:
She met with Assad without informing anyone from her party. She is, by all ostensible accounts, a fundamentalist Christian conservative parading as a Democrat simply because the GOP is dead in Hawaii.

Her talking points mirror Trumps. She's the she-trump.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:22 PM

Quote:
I can find a photo with Jill Stein sitting near Putin but I havenít found one with Gabbard. Does a dinner beat a reset button or post-election room to maneuver though?

Regardless, Iím shocked Clinton is making this move. Itís potentially very dangerous.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbesojumpy View Post
She met with Assad without informing anyone from her party. She is, by all ostensible accounts, a fundamentalist Christian conservative parading as a Democrat simply because the GOP is dead in Hawaii.

https://www.politico.com/2020-electi...tulsi-gabbard/

The above doesnít sound like any Christian conservative I know.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:26 PM

Quote:
She is, by all ostensible accounts, a fundamentalist Christian conservative parading as a Democrat simply because the GOP is dead in Hawaii.
Nitpick: she's a Hindu, not a Christian.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:28 PM

Quote:
I can find a photo with Jill Stein sitting near Putin but I havenít found one with Gabbard. Does a dinner beat a reset button or post-election room to maneuver though?

Regardless, Iím shocked Clinton is making this move. Itís potentially very dangerous.
I was talking about Stein.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:30 PM

Quote:

She's a member of a cult that tries to pass itself off as Christian.
https://bylinetimes.com/2019/10/03/i...for-president/
Old 10-19-2019, 11:46 PM

Quote:

LOL....universal healthcare, a call to action on climate change, education reform, spending on infrastructure and jobs, and the decriminalization of marijuana.

smear smear smear.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walken After Midnight View Post
Nitpick: she's a Hindu, not a Christian.
Are we sure?

Quote:
"I grew up knowing that every person is a child of God, and equally loved by God. I have always believed in the fundamental rights and equality of all people," Gabbard wrote in a flurry of posts that was also accompanied by a video apology. "But I also grew up in a socially conservative household, where I was raised to believe that marriage should only be between a man and a woman. For a period of my life I didnít see the contradiction in those beliefs."
Her anti-gay ideals were born of her father.

Quote:
Mike Gabbard said he still believes, as a socially conservative Catholic, that marriage should be between a man and a woman.
I'm not attesting to know, Tonight's the first night I've dug into her. But she seems to adhere to the fundamentalist Christian ideals she was raised on.

If she professes to be Hindu, I'd point out she professes to be a Democrat, too.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Sams View Post
LOL....universal healthcare, a call to action on climate change, education reform, spending on infrastructure and jobs, and the decriminalization of marijuana.

smear smear smear.
Call it a smear all you want, but racists are claiming to be her main pillar of support. There's something about her that is causing that...
Old 10-20-2019, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Call it a smear all you want, but racists are claiming to be her main pillar of support. There's something about her that is causing that...
She's hot........she dresses in white all the time.......It is weird isn't it?

I don't know if she is an "asset" or not, but I do know that a smart man likes to hedge his bets, and Putin is a smart man. Oh, and Malcolm Nance seems to think she is. https://twitter.com/malcolmnance/sta...266496?lang=en
Old 10-20-2019, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-DUB View Post

I don't know if she is an "asset" or not, but I do know that a smart man likes to hedge his bets, and Putin is a smart man. Oh, and Malcolm Nance seems to think she is. https://twitter.com/malcolmnance/sta...266496?lang=en
I will gladly cede she's hot. I will also flagellate myself admitting Ivanka is lovely. Not inside, only outside.

I excuse myself because I'm literally a visual artist. Pretty stuff is pretty, be them dogs, antique furniture, or hateful women.
Old 10-20-2019, 01:47 AM

Quote:

1. This tweet is unavailable.

2. The conspiracy theorist thread is in GD.
Old 10-20-2019, 02:19 AM
Extrajudicial

Moderating

Quote:
Quote:
I will gladly cede she's hot. I will also flagellate myself admitting Ivanka is lovely. Not inside, only outside.

I excuse myself because I'm literally a visual artist. Pretty stuff is pretty, be them dogs, antique furniture, or hateful women.
Folks - knock off the juvenile sexual banter. While I grant that physical appearance can be a factor in voters evaluations of electability, this is not the caliber of discussion we want to have here.

[/moderating]