Old 10-17-2019, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpup View Post
CNN now has Warren as a clear front-runner. This is very bad. I like Warren a lot, but in a general election Warren is going to attract such a groundswell of hostility from the corporatocracy and many moderates that even a totally disgraced Trump will get propelled to a second term. I'd love to see a Warren presidency but thinking it will happen seems like sheer naivety. Has everyone forgotten that the main objective is to prevent the orange menace from being re-elected to another four years of chaos and even further radicalization of the Supreme Court?

Short answer: yes.

Longer answer: the idea that it doesn’t really matter whether we have President Trump for four more years or a moderate Democrat (because electing the latter would just be “rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic”) is truly mindblowing and appalling.
Old 10-17-2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpup View Post
CNN now has Warren as a clear front-runner. This is very bad. I like Warren a lot, but in a general election Warren is going to attract such a groundswell of hostility from the corporatocracy and many moderates that even a totally disgraced Trump will get propelled to a second term. I'd love to see a Warren presidency but thinking it will happen seems like sheer naivety. Has everyone forgotten that the main objective is to prevent the orange menace from being re-elected to another four years of chaos and even further radicalization of the Supreme Court?
I see no reason to believe that your feelings on this (or the feelings of any random internet person) are any more likely to be valid than a wild guess. Maybe you're right, or maybe you're wrong, but at this point you're just guessing. The same arguments were made about Barack Obama, and even Donald Trump. We just don't know yet.
Old 10-17-2019, 07:55 PM

I'm still amazed that random internet people still think that they just happen to have a line into the American consciousness and have more than a 50-50 understanding of what's going to happen.

Newsflash: you don't. Doesn't matter who you are. You don't know, this early, and neither does anyone else. Even Nate Silver doesn't know. You're just guessing. It's fine that you have feelings (I have feelings too!), but you're being profoundly and stubbornly foolish if you believe that anyone else should treat your feelings as anything more than a wild guess from a stranger.

Last edited by iiandyiiii; 10-17-2019 at 07:55 PM.
Old 10-17-2019, 09:40 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerInc View Post
Short answer: yes.

Longer answer: the idea that it doesn’t really matter whether we have President Trump for four more years or a moderate Democrat (because electing the latter would just be “rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic”) is truly mindblowing and appalling.
Yeah, I'm totally OK with my son and his entire generation spending most of their lives in a hellscape of a world, as long as Trump loses.

Seriously, fuck that shit.
Old 10-17-2019, 09:54 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
I see no reason to believe that your feelings on this (or the feelings of any random internet person) are any more likely to be valid than a wild guess. Maybe you're right, or maybe you're wrong, but at this point you're just guessing. The same arguments were made about Barack Obama, and even Donald Trump. We just don't know yet.
Yeah, but at least the Democratic party has learned from its mistakes. In 2016, we listened to the leftists and ran the visionary candidate, forsaking the choice that was the mainstream moderate party choice. We emphasized a grand vision candidate over a safe candidate, and look at how we lost.

So by all means let's go back to the strategy that worked so well in 2008, and choose the safe moderate candidate over the candidate that inspires people.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:44 PM

I think it's time to squeeze Yang, Steyer, Castro, and some others out of the debates. I wanna see more Klobuchar.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:07 PM

What is Klobuchar's appeal exactly? What does she say and do that none of the other candidates can? She has no personal charisma whatsoever. She at least doesn't stammer over her words constantly like Biden, but she's like the exact opposite of "authoritative." Even Warren, who I have made no secret of disliking and who I don't think can beat Trump, has a little bit of "authority" in her demeanor. Klobuchar just seems spaced out and kind of like the whole thing is a lark for her.

Steyer is pathetic and utterly forgettable. A billionaire who's running for President should at least be savvy enough at campaigning and presentation to be memorable. For him to have a shot in hell, he would need to have made everyone in America aware of exactly who he is, how he made his money, what he looks like, and what his general political stance is, when they hear the words "Tom Steyer." I guarantee you that they don't. Most people, if asked, would draw a blank. If you are a billionaire, running for president, and in this position, it means you're already a failure.
Old 10-18-2019, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTFirefly View Post
Yeah, I'm totally OK with my son and his entire generation spending most of their lives in a hellscape of a world, as long as Trump loses.

It is possible to be pound wise but penny foolish. If Trump gets a few more Supreme picks, how do you think your climate change legislation might fare?

Last edited by CarnalK; 10-18-2019 at 12:23 AM.
Old 10-18-2019, 03:10 AM

Quote:

Interesting how Andy, in two consecutive posts before this one, castigated Democratic pragmatists for voicing the same types of concerns you will hear from David Axelrod, who as I have said should have more credibility than pretty much any human alive. For that matter, Barack Obama himself has expressed similar concerns. But Andy says we have no idea what will happen, so we should shut up. However, he does not apparently have any such qualms about a prediction (which sounds more like the confident expression of metaphysical certainty) that electing someone like Biden, Booker, or Klobuchar instead of Warren will lead straight to a "hellscape". No sir, that's just common sense!

RTF, it's amazing to me that you are the same person who calmly and coolly weights and aggregates poll numbers. I've never seen these two kinds of posting styles go together in one poster before.
Old 10-18-2019, 06:23 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnalK View Post
It is possible to be pound wise but penny foolish. If Trump gets a few more Supreme picks, how do you think your climate change legislation might fare?
I'm trying to come up with the circumstance that the Dems get climate change legislation through Congress and override Trump's veto while Trump is putting more Justices on the Supreme Court.
Old 10-18-2019, 06:31 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Interesting how Andy, in two consecutive posts before this one, castigated Democratic pragmatists for voicing the same types of concerns you will hear from David Axelrod, who as I have said should have more credibility than pretty much any human alive.
And I've had words to say about Axelrod's world view in this thread. So my opinion of his cred is rather different from yours.
Quote:
However, he does not apparently have any such qualms about a prediction (which sounds more like the confident expression of metaphysical certainty) that electing someone like Biden, Booker, or Klobuchar instead of Warren will lead straight to a "hellscape". No sir, that's just common sense!
I've explained the connection. You can disagree with me, but it means nothing unless you point out which step in my thinking you disagree with, and why.
Quote:
RTF, it's amazing to me that you are the same person who calmly and coolly weights and aggregates poll numbers. I've never seen these two kinds of posting styles go together in one poster before.
I'm unique.

Look, about the only thing we can say for close to certain about what the future will be like if global warming goes unchecked is that humanity will manage to survive, because we can see the track record of prehistoric humans surviving in a wide range of extremely inhospitable environments.

But whether, and how much, of civilization will be able to sustain itself is very much an open question. And global warming keeps on exceeding the median predictions. And my son is 12 years old. The world that we will choose over the next decade is the world that he will spend his life in. Yes that fucking matters.
Old 10-18-2019, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
I see no reason to believe that your feelings on this (or the feelings of any random internet person) are any more likely to be valid than a wild guess. Maybe you're right, or maybe you're wrong, but at this point you're just guessing. The same arguments were made about Barack Obama, and even Donald Trump.
Abraham Lincoln, for that matter. Thank God the electorate back then didn’t let themselves be cowed into voting for the candidate favored most by big business, or my black ass would be in chains.

Last edited by you with the face; 10-18-2019 at 06:58 AM.
Old 10-18-2019, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Interesting how Andy, in two consecutive posts before this one, castigated Democratic pragmatists for voicing the same types of concerns you will hear from David Axelrod, who as I have said should have more credibility than pretty much any human alive. For that matter, Barack Obama himself has expressed similar concerns. But Andy says we have no idea what will happen, so we should shut up. However, he does not apparently have any such qualms about a prediction (which sounds more like the confident expression of metaphysical certainty) that electing someone like Biden, Booker, or Klobuchar instead of Warren will lead straight to a "hellscape". No sir, that's just common sense!

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. If anyone is predicting "hellscape" silliness due to moderate Democrats, that's very silly. That's not a prediction about an election, though -- it's a prediction about policy (or something like that -- it's vague and silly enough to be generally meaningless and useless). My comment was about predictions about elections. Further, you haven't cited anything from Axelrod that mirrors the posts I criticized. If Axelrod has said something as dumb as, or equivalent to, "Warren is certain to be defeated", then that's incredibly dumb and not worth anything, even from a smart guy like him... but I doubt he's said anything that dumb.

Last edited by iiandyiiii; 10-18-2019 at 07:34 AM.
Old 10-18-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
I'm trying to come up with the circumstance that the Dems get climate change legislation through Congress and override Trump's veto while Trump is putting more Justices on the Supreme Court.
I'll help out your imagination: a court challenge may come after Trump's presidency. Or Trump may not feel like vetoing it. If I spent more than 30 seconds, I could probably come up with more.
Old 10-18-2019, 10:43 AM

Thinking about it, from what I remember, it would take a pretty big blue wave to flip the Senate. So in that sense, "getting climate change legislation through Congress" that would be strong enough for you would naturally come after a Trump defeat.
Old 10-18-2019, 11:48 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
I'll help out your imagination: a court challenge may come after Trump's presidency. Or Trump may not feel like vetoing it. If I spent more than 30 seconds, I could probably come up with more.
The words are in English, but...

Quote:
Thinking about it, from what I remember, it would take a pretty big blue wave to flip the Senate. So in that sense, "getting climate change legislation through Congress" that would be strong enough for you would naturally come after a Trump defeat.
And the filibuster??

I mean, that's my freakin' point here: even if the Dems win everything next year, nothing gets through Congress as long as the filibuster is in place.

Exactly two current Democratic candidates - Warren and Harris - have said that there are circumstances where they would push to kill the filibuster. Biden and Sanders have said they wouldn't. Everyone else either is in favor of keeping the filibuster, or has avoided the subject.

If the Dems want to do something about climate change, they need to kill the filibuster. The Senate might do this if the President leans on them hard enough to do that; if nobody leans on them much, they almost surely won't.

So if the Dem nominee is someone who wants to keep the filibuster, it doesn't matter if they win, it doesn't matter if the Dems win the Senate too. Nothing will be done about climate change.

Is there a hole in that logic, or not? If there is, what is it? Any criticism of my position that doesn't address those questions is a waste of pixels.
Old 10-18-2019, 12:16 PM

Oh man, this climate change/Warren must win is all about which candidate supports removing the filibuster? Ok, forget I said anything.
Old 10-18-2019, 01:15 PM

Actually, here's an honest question: did Obama or Trump publicly support the removals of the appointment filibusters?

Last edited by CarnalK; 10-18-2019 at 01:17 PM.
Old 10-18-2019, 06:42 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Oh man, this climate change/Warren must win is all about which candidate supports removing the filibuster?
You've stated it backwards: the need to get rid of the filibuster is about climate change (and about pretty much every other Dem priority from a public option to a higher minimum wage). But yeah, that's the idea.
Old 10-18-2019, 07:00 PM

With the way things are, removal of the filibuster is possibly going to be required. My objection to your position has always been that the President has got nothing to do with it. Senators will use their own calculus on it no matter what. I personally think that a Presidential candidate running on a promise to change the rules of procedure in another branch kind of bullshit too. Warren is a Senator. Howzabout she gets rid of Senate procedure she doesn't like while she's in there.
Old 10-18-2019, 08:50 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
With the way things are, removal of the filibuster is possibly going to be required. My objection to your position has always been that the President has got nothing to do with it.
And I've addressed that several times.
Quote:
Senators will use their own calculus on it no matter what.
And nothing anyone else does can change their calculus?

Seems kinda weird, especially because that's exactly how politics works.
Quote:
I personally think that a Presidential candidate running on a promise to change the rules of procedure in another branch kind of bullshit too.
I don't think anyone's promising anything, but just saying it has to be done.
Quote:
Warren is a Senator. Howzabout she gets rid of Senate procedure she doesn't like while she's in there.
Seriously??

53-47 GOP majority. Mitch McConnell.

Last edited by RTFirefly; 10-18-2019 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-18-2019, 09:09 PM

I know you've addressed that several times. I am, unbelievably, unconvinced. Massively unconvinced. I think this whole line of argument is idiotic. And that impression is buffed by the fact that you didn't answer my question as to whether Obama or Trump had publicly endorsed earlier filibuster killings.

Last edited by CarnalK; 10-18-2019 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-21-2019, 02:02 PM

Here, in order, are the eleven persons most likely to become President of the United States in 2021, according to Betfair:
Trump 41.8% 78.1% 74.5%
Warren 22.5% 46.3% 41.5%
Biden 10.3% 18.2% 20.5%
Buttigieg 5.2% 10.2% 15.5%
Sanders 5.1% 8.0% 12.5%
Clinton 2.3% 5.5% -
Yang 2.3% 3.4% 9.5%
Pence 1.7% 5.6% 7.0%
Haley 1.7% 6.4% 9.5%
Harris 0.7% 1.5% 4.5%
Romney 0.3% 2.0% 7.5%
The second number is the chance to win his/her party nomination according to Betfair; the third number is the same chance according to Predictit.

Good news, I think, is that if Trump does NOT win his party's nomination, the D will probably win the general. (Haley, for example, has over 6% chance to be the GOP nominee, but less than 2% to become Potus.)

Chances of Democratic control per Predictwise:
72% House of Reps
53% White House
36% Senate
Old 10-21-2019, 05:17 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
I know you've addressed that several times. I am, unbelievably, unconvinced. Massively unconvinced. I think this whole line of argument is idiotic. And that impression is buffed by the fact that you didn't answer my question as to whether Obama or Trump had publicly endorsed earlier filibuster killings.
I don't answer questions. I respond to counterarguments.
Old 10-24-2019, 06:57 PM
Charter Member

Sorry I'm late with this week's installment, but yesterday was a busy evening. In a good way, but still didn't leave me any time for putting this together.

Anyhow, other than one Fox News poll from October 6-8 which is about to age out, everything is pretty new. Survey USA polled just before last Tuesday's debate, and Quinnipiac and CNN-SSRS have polled since, and that's just the A-rated polls; B-rated Emerson and Ipsos have also polled since, as well as our weekly B-rated YouGov, Morning Consult, and C-rated HarrisX.

Looks like Warren really took a hit as a result of Debate #4 - remember how people were saying the polling would basically be frozen in place since everyone was focused on impeachment? Well, not so much. And it looks like Sanders and Harris profited from her loss, proving me wrong in what I said about them last week. Anyway, here's the numbers:
Code:
Candidate  Date  8/14  8/21  8/28  9/04  9/12  9/18  9/25  10/2  10/9 10/15 10/24

Biden            30.1  28.6  28.5  29.8  26.5  28.5  28.4  27.6  26.2  28.7  28.4
Warren           17.0  16.2  16.8  19.0  17.6  18.6  21.5  22.4  25.0  25.4  21.6
Sanders          17.1  15.2  16.9  16.0  17.9  16.9  16.8  16.4  15.3  13.6  16.9
Buttigieg         5.6   4.7   4.7   5.2   5.0   5.7   5.8   5.6   5.2   6.0   6.2
Harris            8.2   7.2   7.2   6.8   6.6   5.6   5.2   5.1   4.2   4.4   5.5
Yang                    2.0   2.5   2.6   2.5   2.8   3.0   2.9   3.1   2.4   2.2
O'Rourke          2.6   2.7   2.1   1.4   3.0   3.0   2.4   2.4   1.6   2.1   2.4
Klobuchar                                                                     2.0

Everyone else < 2.0
And the comparison with the other averages:
Code:
Candidate  Average RTF   RCP  Econ

Biden             28.4  27.2  25.0
Warren            21.6  21.8  24.0
Sanders           16.9  17.3  15.0
Buttigieg          6.2   7.0   7.0
Harris             5.5   5.3   5.0
Yang               2.2   2.5   3.0
O'Rourke           2.4   2.3   2.0
Klobuchar          2.0   2.0   2.0
As you can see, Amy Klobuchar has joined the 2% bunch. Out of the white noise at last, at least by the standards of this scorecard.
Old 10-24-2019, 07:28 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
I wouldn't be terribly upset if Yahweh were to Rapture every Republican voter on November 2, 2020. If He did, I wouldn't even be upset if He sent them all back on November 4, with an explanation that it had been a Sitzprobe.
Old 10-24-2019, 07:30 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
The words are in English, but...

And the filibuster??

I mean, that's my freakin' point here: even if the Dems win everything next year, nothing gets through Congress as long as the filibuster is in place.

Exactly two current Democratic candidates - Warren and Harris - have said that there are circumstances where they would push to kill the filibuster. Biden and Sanders have said they wouldn't. Everyone else either is in favor of keeping the filibuster, or has avoided the subject.

If the Dems want to do something about climate change, they need to kill the filibuster. The Senate might do this if the President leans on them hard enough to do that; if nobody leans on them much, they almost surely won't.

So if the Dem nominee is someone who wants to keep the filibuster, it doesn't matter if they win, it doesn't matter if the Dems win the Senate too. Nothing will be done about climate change.

Is there a hole in that logic, or not? If there is, what is it? Any criticism of my position that doesn't address those questions is a waste of pixels.
Does the President get to decide whether the Senate retains the filibuster?

TIL, I guess...
Old 10-24-2019, 08:25 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
Does the President get to decide whether the Senate retains the filibuster?

TIL, I guess...
I feel like I'm repeating myself:
Quote:
The Senate might do this if the President leans on them hard enough to do that; if nobody leans on them much, they almost surely won't.
Old 10-24-2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
I don't answer questions. I respond to counterarguments.
Is that how you roll? Ok. Your insistence that the president is required to back a filibuster removal is not supported by the history of actual filibuster kills. You have no evidence whatsoever that a Presidential push for filibuster removal has any import and there's evidence that it is not required.
Old 10-26-2019, 01:02 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Is that how you roll? Ok. Your insistence that the president is required to back a filibuster removal is not supported by the history of actual filibuster kills. You have no evidence whatsoever that a Presidential push for filibuster removal has any import and there's evidence that it is not required.
Gimme a break. The Senate's long had a culture of resistance to change. Mitch McConnell's been able to overcome this on the GOP side, but there's been plenty of evidence that many Dem Senators would rather restore all the traditions that McConnell has already axed for GOP partisan benefit than to keep on going for their own benefit.

I shouldn't have to explain this baseline reality to you like you were a newcomer from Burkina-Faso.
Old 10-31-2019, 05:00 PM
Charter Member

Between last week and now, things didn't change much: only one poll aged out (Fox News) and only one new poll (Suffolk University) was added to the mix. Other than that, just updates from the weekly polls. Here's the numbers:
Code:
Candidate  Date  8/14  8/21  8/28  9/04  9/12  9/18  9/25  10/2  10/9 10/15 10/24 10/31

Biden            30.1  28.6  28.5  29.8  26.5  28.5  28.4  27.6  26.2  28.7  28.4  28.1
Warren           17.0  16.2  16.8  19.0  17.6  18.6  21.5  22.4  25.0  25.4  21.6  21.2
Sanders          17.1  15.2  16.9  16.0  17.9  16.9  16.8  16.4  15.3  13.6  16.9  16.6
Buttigieg         5.6   4.7   4.7   5.2   5.0   5.7   5.8   5.6   5.2   6.0   6.2   7.1
Harris            8.2   7.2   7.2   6.8   6.6   5.6   5.2   5.1   4.2   4.4   5.5   5.2
Yang                    2.0   2.5   2.6   2.5   2.8   3.0   2.9   3.1   2.4   2.2   2.3
O'Rourke          2.6   2.7   2.1   1.4   3.0   3.0   2.4   2.4   1.6   2.1   2.4   2.1
Klobuchar                                                                     2.0   2.1
Everyone else < 2.0
Code:

Biden             28.1  26.7  25.0
Warren            21.2  21.3  23.0
Sanders           16.6  16.8  15.0
Buttigieg          7.1   7.7   7.0
Harris             5.2   4.7   5.0
Yang               2.3   2.7   3.0
O'Rourke           2.1   2.0   2.0
Klobuchar          2.1   1.8   2.0
Old 11-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Charter Member

Late with this week's edition - again, busy times on the home front. Hopefully things should start settling down now.

Also, 538 is messing with my head. You may remember that I've been giving their A-rated polls a weight of 5; B-rated, 3; and C-rated, 1. Only now they've put a number of pollsters on the A/B and B/C borderlines, so I had to revise my spreadsheet to allow for weights of 4 and 2, respectively. Fuckers.

Anyhow, besides that, we've got almost an entirely new crop of polls. A-rated Monmouth, Fox News, and Washington Post/ABC; A/B rated NBC/WSJ and IBD/TIPP; B-rated Ipsos, Suffolk, and the weekly YouGov; B/C rated USC/LA Times and the weekly Morning Consult; and C-rated daily HarrisX. (Whew!)

But despite all that, the numbers didn't change much (but you'll have to scroll right to see this week's numbers):
Code:
Candidate  Date  8/14  8/21  8/28  9/04  9/12  9/18  9/25  10/2  10/9 10/15 10/24 10/31  11/8

Biden            30.1  28.6  28.5  29.8  26.5  28.5  28.4  27.6  26.2  28.7  28.4  28.1  27.1
Warren           17.0  16.2  16.8  19.0  17.6  18.6  21.5  22.4  25.0  25.4  21.6  21.2  20.7
Sanders          17.1  15.2  16.9  16.0  17.9  16.9  16.8  16.4  15.3  13.6  16.9  16.6  16.6
Buttigieg         5.6   4.7   4.7   5.2   5.0   5.7   5.8   5.6   5.2   6.0   6.2   7.1   7.6
Harris            8.2   7.2   7.2   6.8   6.6   5.6   5.2   5.1   4.2   4.4   5.5   5.2   3.5
Yang                    2.0   2.5   2.6   2.5   2.8   3.0   2.9   3.1   2.4   2.2   2.3   2.5
O'Rourke          2.6   2.7   2.1   1.4   3.0   3.0   2.4   2.4   1.6   2.1   2.4   2.1   bye!
Klobuchar                                                                     2.0   2.1   2.3
Everyone else < 2.0
And the comparison with other averages:
Code:

Biden             27.1  28.3  26.0
Warren            20.7  20.6  23.0
Sanders           16.6  17.6  16.0
Buttigieg          7.6   7.0   8.0
Harris             3.5   4.5   5.0
Yang               2.5   2.3   3.0
Klobuchar          2.3   2.6   2.0

Last edited by RTFirefly; 11-08-2019 at 09:01 PM.
Old 11-13-2019, 11:17 AM

According to Betfair, here in order are the 14 persons most likely to be elected President a year from now. The 2nd number is the chance of winning the Democratic nomination.
40.5% - Donald Trump
14.9% 29% Elizabeth Warren
11.5% 22% Joe Biden
7.6% 16% Pete Buttigieg
6.8% 11% Bernie Sanders
2.8% 3.6% Michael Bloomberg
2.7% 5.8% Hillary Clinton
1.9% 3.6% Andrew Yang
1.8% - Mike Pence
1.2% - Nikki Haley
1.0% 1.7% Amy Klobuchar
0.8% 1.7% Tulsi Gabbard
0.6% 0.9% Kamala Harris
0.5% - Mitt Romney
Warren was 52% to win the nomination on October 15, so has fallen sharply over the past four weeks.

Chances of Democratic control according to Predictwise:
House of Reps 73%
Presidency 53%
Senate 36%
Old 11-13-2019, 05:00 PM
Charter Member

There's not a lot of point in even putting up this week's numbers, so little has changed.

Since last week, here's all that's happened: the Suffolk poll has aged out, and YouGov and Morning Consult have done their weekly updates. Even HarrisX has taken a break from updating.

That's it. Not a single qualifying new poll. So the numbers have changed only minimally. And here they are:
Code:
Candidate  8/14 8/21 8/28 9/04 9/12 9/18 9/25  10/2  10/9 10/15 10/24 10/31  11/8 11/15

Biden      30.1 28.6 28.5 29.8 26.5 28.5 28.4  27.6  26.2  28.7  28.4  28.1  27.1  27.2
Warren     17.0 16.2 16.8 19.0 17.6 18.6 21.5  22.4  25.0  25.4  21.6  21.2  20.7  20.8
Sanders    17.1 15.2 16.9 16.0 17.9 16.9 16.8  16.4  15.3  13.6  16.9  16.6  16.6  17.2
Buttigieg   5.6  4.7  4.7  5.2  5.0  5.7  5.8   5.6   5.2   6.0   6.2   7.1   7.6   7.5
Harris      8.2  7.2  7.2  6.8  6.6  5.6  5.2   5.1   4.2   4.4   5.5   5.2   3.5   3.7
Yang             2.0  2.5  2.6  2.5  2.8  3.0   2.9   3.1   2.4   2.2   2.3   2.5   2.7
Klobuchar                                                         2.0   2.1   2.3   2.3
Everyone else < 2.0
Code:

Biden             27.2  28.3  25.0
Warren            20.8  20.6  23.0
Sanders           17.2  17.6  16.0
Buttigieg          7.5   7.0   8.0
Harris             3.7   4.5   5.0
Yang               2.7   2.3   3.0
Klobuchar          2.3   2.6   2.0