Old 11-07-2019, 06:37 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Very unsettled night - woke several times, misread the clock once, and started the day slightly disoriented. It's gotta get better, right?

I need to get my letter of resignation submitted. Technically, Thanksgiving is exactly 2 weeks before my planned last day, but I won't wait that long. I assume I just send it to the immediate boss, but I'll also email the company prez - he's a good guy. It's starting to get real.

Today is Pizza Day at work. Every few months, they take the "profits" from our snack room and buy lunch for everyone here. This time, it's pizza, so I didn't have to pack lunch. Yay for free lunch!!

Happy Thursday!!
Old 11-07-2019, 07:07 AM

...lalalalala lalalaaala, lalalala lalalaaa, killin me softly with his song, killing me softly...

At least it's not "Last Christmas" any more. There's a movie by that name coming out so there's ads for it (including on the sides of these buses which periodically pass right outside my office's windows) and I hate that soooooong! And I hate even more that people think of it as "Christmasy" just because it says Christmas in the title. I'm the musical Grinch and I refuse to stop being the musical Grinch!

I'm not buying meat or fish directly. The cantina at work is pretty decent, but the main courses always include meat or fish; since I'm eating there 4 days/week, I figure that covers me on that department. Hoping that this will help me eat more of that "vegetables and fruit" stuff that I'm supposed to eat more of, not just more beans and carbs. Aaaand lunchtime is abooout... now.

Last edited by Nava; 11-07-2019 at 07:10 AM.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:08 AM

Happy lunch hour, Nava; I woke up about an hour ago--the joys of world communications.

Moooommm, two week's formal notice? They've known your plans for about six-seven months now, haven't they? Ah well,the proprieties must be maintained...

Need to do some shopping this morning before the 90% chance of rain shows up, but also need to wait until the kids are in school and the 9-5 crowd has made it to work. Also need to visit the post office.

All y'all have a good day now.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:15 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

MetalMouse - my boss has known my plans for a year - when I started working 3-day weeks. But I still need to make it official with a letter of resignation. Plus I'm nice, dammit!
Old 11-07-2019, 08:57 AM

BLURF Irking as usual. What is unusual is BuddyBoy came with me today. We shall see how it goes. He is not very social at all but he never will be lest he gets out sometimes. Other than that -- same shit, different day.

Tis a long week. I have a three day weekend coming up and it is much needed.

Last edited by Buttercup Smith; 11-07-2019 at 08:57 AM.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Charter Member

Up. caffeinated, and sheveled. Hockey tonight. Arm still is swollen and sore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Daze View Post
Did y'all see Janis's thread? Those who know her might want to say a few words.
I saw.

Hang in there, Wetone!

Feel better Nellie and Beck!
Old 11-07-2019, 11:03 AM

Just got put in the infusions room at the Clinic. Nasty poisonous chemicals are going into me. Yuk! I ate beforehand. I hope I don't toss my cookies..
I felt really good on the way down here. So antibiotics are working. Kidney doc will be in to see me. We'll talk about tests that need to be ran.
Hope all you guys have a good day.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:33 AM

Happy Thorsday!

Gloomy day outside, and the temp is dropping. Supposed to rain later this afternoon.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:43 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Today's free lunch at work is from Papa John's. It's further convinced me that I will never order from them again. How did I ever think this stuff tastes good??

But for free, it's fine.

Old 11-07-2019, 01:13 PM

Cloudly, but the predicted rain hasn't shown up yet. Shopping and mailing are done, and I filled up the gas tank just to make my trip outside worth it.

Filling the gas tank was an adventure all to itself. Stopped at Kroger since I get a discount from buying groceries there, set up the pump for $50 and started...and at $5.09 on the dial it stopped dead. I thought the clerk might have punched in $5 instead of $50, but no, it just stopped working. Ended up having to back up to another pump to get the remaining $44.91 worth.

Hang in there, Beckers.

Butters, hope the Buddy boy experiment goes well.
Old 11-07-2019, 01:34 PM

Thanks MetalMouse He is doing OK. I have introduced him to some of my staff and he didn't bark too much. He shakes so I assume he is scared. Right now he is napping. Poor little thing. He will be fine in time I'm sure. We only need to irk until 3:30 to have our 80 hours for the period.

Dooogggiioooo Mayhap you need to get an x-ray?
Old 11-07-2019, 02:35 PM
born to be shunned

Clocked out a little early (VTO) but I clocked in a little early to set up; so basically it all balances out in the check.

And they are predicting snow possible tonight and tomorrow. I can live with that as long as we don't get all the freezing rains we had last year.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckdawrek View Post
Just got put in the infusions room at the Clinic. Nasty poisonous chemicals are going into me. Yuk! I ate beforehand. I hope I don't toss my cookies..
I felt really good on the way down here. So antibiotics are working. Kidney doc will be in to see me. We'll talk about tests that need to be ran.
Hope all you guys have a good day.
So glad the antibiotics are working and you're feeling better, Beck! I hope you don't throw up. Is that a side effect of the treatment? What nasty, poisonous chemicals are they infusing? Let us know what the kidney doc says.

I'm doing better today, mood-wise. I'm willing myself back into therapeutic denialism. I made up that term. Watch for my new book, Deny Your Way to a Happier You! Chapters include "Vision Loss is Free Photoshopping" and "Swelling Makes Hands Look Younger."
Old 11-07-2019, 02:45 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

nellie - you cracked me up with your titles!! How about "I'm not groaning, I'm humming!"

Old 11-07-2019, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stainless Steel Rat View Post
Cloudly, but the predicted rain hasn't shown up yet. Shopping and mailing are done, and I filled up the gas tank just to make my trip outside worth it.

Filling the gas tank was an adventure all to itself. Stopped at Kroger since I get a discount from buying groceries there, set up the pump for $50 and started...and at $5.09 on the dial it stopped dead. I thought the clerk might have punched in $5 instead of $50, but no, it just stopped working. Ended up having to back up to another pump to get the remaining $44.91 worth.
One of the happiest moments of my recent experience is when I went to the Fred Meyers (Kroger) gas station with our old 3/4 ton Suburban with the 42 gallon tank and the pump jockey asked me if I wanted my 30 cents off per gallon discount. I probably only saved $10-$12, but it made my day.

Wetone I quit smoking for good some 32 years ago so my memory is somewhat hazy, but as I recall, it took about 6 months before I felt like my lungs were clearer and I could breathe better, but it was SO worth it. The cravings don't go away for a while, and it varies from person to person, but hang in there. You'll feel so much better and be so glad you quit in a few months.

Hang in there Beck, and you too Nellie. We need you around here.

We are back at the 'big house' for awhile.
Wifey is having sinus issues.
I'm feeling okay, or no worse than usual, anyway.
I need to call the Toyota dealer and schedule getting the airbags in the Scion changed out.
Also need to schedule with the eye doctor.

Life goes on.
Old 11-07-2019, 03:33 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup Smith View Post
Dooogggiioooo Mayhap you need to get an x-ray?
It's getting better.
Old 11-07-2019, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyChatMom View Post
nellie - you cracked me up with your titles!! How about "I'm not groaning, I'm humming!"

I like it! Actually, since I can't carry a tune, my humming is groaning. Get a tune going through my head, and I sound like Lurch with indigestion. It should be easy to convince people the reverse is also true. Not sure about dogs. They whimper when I walk by either way.

Last edited by nelliebly; 11-07-2019 at 05:14 PM.
Old 11-07-2019, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelliebly View Post
So glad the antibiotics are working and you're feeling better, Beck! I hope you don't throw up. Is that a side effect of the treatment? What nasty, poisonous chemicals are they infusing? Let us know what the kidney doc says.

I'm doing better today, mood-wise. I'm willing myself back into therapeutic denialism. I made up that term. Watch for my new book, Deny Your Way to a Happier You! Chapters include "Vision Loss is Free Photoshopping" and "Swelling Makes Hands Look Younger."
How about a tee-shirt that says "My pancreas is broken, what's your excuse?"
The terrible chemicals are antibiotics. I complained mightily about Mondays infusion. I was weak and sickly until Wednesday. After my recent freak out/panic attack in that part of the clinic if I look cross-eyed, they look afraid and run get help. (DIL told me I'm evil). Doctor came in and ask me precisely what my symptoms were. I told him. He umhummmed. He said we could lower the dose, but I might have to come for another Monday. I reminded him he ordered me to the hospital Monday. "Oh, yeah", sez he. "Good I'll just order a series of injections while you're there". (Thx, Doc, 'preciate that!!)
Nephrologist came in and told me a bunch of mumbo-jumbo about tests. Lots of blood draws and pee-ing. We talked about how long I could fast before I fall into a coma. Hey, dude you're the one with a degree (and specialty), you figure it out. I don't think I've ever fasted more than 2 hours. Maybe my Keystone Cop retinue of health care professionals won't let me die in hospital.
But on the up side I'm not nauseated today. Got corndogs. My numbers are good. Just a teensy weak feeling.
Nellie I'm happy your in a good humor. Eat a corndog.

Last edited by Beckdawrek; 11-07-2019 at 05:30 PM.
Old 11-07-2019, 05:31 PM

Sorry. Dbl post

Last edited by Beckdawrek; 11-07-2019 at 05:33 PM.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:03 PM
Charter Member

Howdy Y'all! As I said this mornin' I've had a pretty chill day. Did get the closet somewhat more organized, so there's that. Sup was also teh nummy! I make good couch chikin. 'Tis been cloudy all day and it looks like the predicted rain for tonight is sneakin' it's way on over from Alabammy.

Beck yay for havin' a better day and corndawgs!

nellie glad you're doin' better mood wise.

MOOOOOOM I agree. We don't order PJ pizza, but I'd eat it if'n it was free.

doggio glad you're doin' better.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:14 PM

Finished my Christmas shopping today, well, finished the ordering.
Except for my mother and my son. I want to get my mother some kind of cookies or pastries, too early to get that.
My son has no idea what he wants, he really doesn't want anything. He'd done with collecting hats and puzzles. I bought him a bunch of new clothes when we thought he was going to have to go to the college this semester.
Maybe my gift to him should be hiring a lawn service, that would probably make him happy.
I know hiring a cleaning service would make me happy. Actually, that would probably make him happy too.
Old 11-07-2019, 07:10 PM
born to be shunned

Quote:
How about a tee-shirt that says "My pancreas is broken, what's your excuse?"
OK, I've had a friend with the Bob & Tom show for way too long but any time someone mentions the pancreas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dTIjEtSfP8
Old 11-07-2019, 07:20 PM

metal mouse, may your soccer teams beat everybody in the tournament.

butters, Buddy will get the hang of heading to irk with you. I wish I could take Nelson with me.

doggio, glad your arm is healing. Make sure that you see the doc if it doesn't get better soon.

swampy, is couch chicken in the Mumper recipe blog? Since replacing my computing devices this summer, I've lost the link.

SHtF at irk today. I've been after both bosses to make sure that I have a couple of days a month to do sales orders, given that I'm the only backup for the guy who does do them. Unfortunately, I've been covered up with special projects in addition to my own irk for the last six months and haven't had that chance. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the regular guy needed to take the afternoon off, the (clunky) database has changed, IT has, once again, restricted my internet access ( I didn't know, because I never have time to surf use it there), so's I don't have the tools available to do it. We killed two hours finding a computer that would handle this, by which time I realllllllllly needed to eat lunch (BG of 70). I had to email Outbound to let them know that they wouldn't have them before cutoff time.

I was there 45 minutes after my usual time to leave. It was full on dark before I got home (thanks end of DST). Grabbed a sandwich from Arby's (not worth the seven bucks) made a salad to go with when I got home. Time to chill.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:44 PM

Red, sounds like lack of forward planning by the bosses, which, of course, is your fault...

Sari, haven't even thought about Xmas shopping yet, but since I have just 4 family members and my neighbors to take care of and I know what I am getting them, it's no big thing (gift cards are a blessing to bachelors).

swampy, rain showed up about 2pm and has pretty much cleared out now, lloks like you'll be getting some of it very soon.

Bumba, I only had 0.20 cents off so about $3-$4 saved, but hey, if I've earned it, I'll take it.

Not much to report except the rain; soccer meeting at 6pm tomorrow (they're promising to feed us) but supposed to dry out.

All y'all take care now.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyChatMom View Post
Today's free lunch at work is from Papa John's. It's further convinced me that I will never order from them again. How did I ever think this stuff tastes good??

But for free, it's fine.

Poopy John's puts about a cut too much sugar into the sauce of each pie. The only way I like that much sugar on pizza is when it's Pizza crumb; speaking of which, I have some in the other room.

Quote:
But on the up side I'm not nauseated today.
Flytrap hasn't been into this MMP, has he?
Old 11-08-2019, 12:25 AM

True confession: Late this afternoon, I talked myself into walking to the mall (3 blocks). When I came out, it was dark.Dead cellphone and mini-flashlight I carry with me also dead. I tell myself the streets are well-lit and to suck it up, buttercup. Twice I accidentally step off the sidewalk and into the street. I also bump into a bus stop sign (not hurt,). Crap. This isn't going well. A woman breezes past, talking on her cellphone. Aha! I try to follow her voice. Trip on uneven sidewalk (not hurt). Lose her. I start feeling with my feet and singing the Hokey-Pokey. It was very slow, but I got home without further incident.

One night last winter I said hello to a woman on a scooter in the bike lane, only she turned out to be a dumpster on the sidewalk. I was literally talking trash.

Beck, sounds like a fun time at the clinic. So you have to go every day this week for the infusions? Yuck. Sounds like zero fun. I like the tee shirt idea, though.

I've been thinking of getting a corndog. There's a Sonic less than a mile's walk from me. Can you walk into a Sonic, or do you have to drive?

I so love reading all the posts in this thread!
Old 11-08-2019, 01:00 AM

Most Sonics have a walk up place with a nice bench. We have a family of Sonic cats that treat that bench as their sofa. Watch out you don't sit on the mascot of your Sonic.

I'm done with IVs til Monday AM. 6AM!!!
Don't think I've been anywhere at 6AM in a few moons.
Nellie!! You be careful walking like that.
Old 11-08-2019, 01:06 AM

A-hem! I have missed a momentous occasion...

Happy Birthday Beck!

*throws confetti* *blows kazoo*

Old 11-08-2019, 02:04 AM

I hate you!

Last edited by Beckdawrek; 11-08-2019 at 02:05 AM.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:39 AM

What? It's your birthday, Beck? Or was your birthday? Corn dogs all around, my treat! So glad you got yourself borned! Happy Birthday!
Old 11-08-2019, 03:02 AM

Dang it. I'm almost got through it with no one finding out.

Really, thx y'all.

Old 11-08-2019, 05:50 AM
Charter Member

Good Mornin' Y'all! Up and caffeinatin'. *YAWN* 'Tis 61 Amurrkin out and rainy with a predicted high of 66 with rain this mornin' and cloudy this afternoon. I must needs go take care of church janitor Junior Warden and other duties over to the church house. Think I'll wait until after the rain is gone just cause. Sup shall be sammiches and chips. Various deli meats 'n cheeses are on hand, so why not. Netflix and chill are also on the agenda.

MetalMouse good luck in the tournament.

nellie that sounds like quite an adventure. Glad you got home safe.

Beck you are now a Mumper and, as such, are forced to endure entitled to my usual birthday greetin'. So.....

<AHEM> CLEARIN' THROAT <AHEM>

HAAAAAAAAAPPPYYY (LATE) BIIIRRRTTTHHHDDDAAAYYY TOOOOOO YOUUUUUU!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAPPPYYY (LATE) BIIIRRRTTTHHHDDDAAAYYY DEEEAAARRR BBBEEECCCKKK!!!!!!

Now I need more caffeine and to feed rumbly tummy. Then, alas, alack, woe, and bother, I must needs purtify and don appropriate bein' about the public attire.

Happy Firday Y'all!
Old 11-08-2019, 07:02 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Here ya go, Red!

I didn't search for the recipe in question, so you get to have all the fun!

Today's agenda includes 2 phone calls - one to the body shop about replacing the wheel well liner (FCD won't have the time to fix it, despite saying he would) and one to my dentist in response to their email about a schedule change. I had an appointment in January at 7AM - I'm guessing they won't be doing 7AM appts any longer. I also need to get a new baster - the old one didn't suck as it should so I tossed it, which meant when I browned ground beef last time, getting the grease out was a mess. And I want to change the bedsheets also. Busy day ahead!

For now, tho, caffeination shall ensue.

Happy Firday, all!!!
Old 11-08-2019, 07:19 AM

Blurfage. Awake. Almost up. One more day..I think I can...Blurfage
Old 11-08-2019, 07:31 AM

Happy Firday!

It's a cloudy 34, feels like 27, degrees outside.
High today of 43.

Ripple is clinging to me, determined that we will go to the park.
I can't find my hat. I put on yesterday's dirty shirt because it has a hood. It's not like anybody at the dog park will care, even on our worst days we still dress better than the people of walmart.
I suspect at least one of the men will show up in shorts today, but all the women have stopped wearing capris.

MetalMouse - I have to buy for 2 nieces, 1 grandniece and 4 grandnephews, and 2 step grandnieces. This year I am buying for niece 1 husband (they usually get a joint gift) because I am buying for ex-bf of niece 2 since he lives with my mother, niece 2, and two of the grandnephews. Only because he lives there, I am not buying for the father of the two older grandnephews.
Then I have my mother and son, so that is 13 people.

I am buying a lot of gift cards this year though. The small boys are getting gifts, the grandniece is getting gifts because she is easy to buy for.
I got my mother a few things, but the goodie box can wait until closer to Christmas.

My son, I haven't even started, no idea at all what to get him.
He gets whatever he wants when he wants it because he never wants anything to begin with.
He is the one person I know who could happily live in a tiny house with minimal possessions. Actually a tiny condo would be better, so he never has to mow the lawn or shovel a sidewalk.

Nothing I really want for Christmas either. I already have too many clothes, although a lot of those are too big now, but I have enough nice things for when I need them. I already have too much stuff. I have a stack of gift cards waiting to be used. The things I do want, like a new love seat, new front gate, and my bathroom scraped and painted, are not things people buy you for Christmas.

Ripple is getting obnoxious wanting to get out of here.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:53 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Most Sonics have a walk up place with a nice bench. We have a family of Sonic cats that treat that bench as their sofa. Watch out you don't sit on the mascot of your Sonic.

I'm done with IVs til Monday AM. 6AM!!!
Don't think I've been anywhere at 6AM in a few moons.
Nellie!! You be careful walking like that.
Our Sonic has dine-in tables and whatnot inside--Of course, polar bears roam the parking lot six months out of the year, so accommodations need to be made.
Old 11-08-2019, 10:14 AM

Morning all.

Is 9am too early to have a cheeseburger?

FCM, my next dental appointment is Monday (Veterans Day) but at 11:30am. Can't imagine getting up for a 7am dental appointment.

Happy Birthday Beck. Oh, and get well soon.

Nellie, bad eyes or just don't see well in the dark? Tripped over a few bumps in the sidewalk myself, even in bright sunshine.

All y'all take care. It's 35F here in N. Ali-bama and the gas company is the only one happy about it.

Last edited by The Stainless Steel Rat; 11-08-2019 at 10:14 AM.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:11 AM

35F, here in S. Ark. As well. I was kinda surprised. Not been paying close attention to the weather reports. I'm sure the Hunters are delighted.
I have fires in the fireplace and the woodstove to supplement the HVAC. Siamese cats are in heaven. I have to to watch them. They want to be as close as they can. Roasted kitty does NOT sound tasty.
Y'all stay warmish.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:23 AM

It is friggin cold outside. The wind started up, so we didn't stay long at the park.

Several others left early because a few got into a fight and a little bit of blood was drawn. Not enough to make me worry about anything. I'm not sure what is up with the one dog, she has been getting into quite a few scuffles lately.

Two of Ripple's friends were coming in as we were leaving. I felt kind of bad because I really like the two dogs, and their owners, and would have loved to catch up with them, but I was freezing. I think I need some long underwear, and a hat.
None of the men were wearing shorts today.

I volunteered to help one of the women at the park move tomorrow. I told her I can't carry much, but I have a truck. I have an old rug we can put in the bed to keep from scratching it. I should make my son help. It will be good for him.
Sunday would be the better day, tomorrow is another cold one but Sunday's high will be 60.

As far as PJ pizza, the only good thing about it is that it tastes better when it is cold.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:12 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Turns out my appt had been for 8 and they wanted to resked it for 10. So I'm good.

I've erranded and took care (again) of stoopit Outlook. For some reason, the Social Connector randomly decides it needs to be upgraded, which freezes the program. I was almost a week behind in receiving my email. Dammit. Luckily, it's not my main account, and it's fixed (again) so I'm good. For now.

Low 40s here - BRRRRRR! So I'm inside with the pellet stove going. Meatloaf for supper - the oven will heat things nicely for the evening. BONUS!!

Guess I should tidy a bit.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:23 PM
Charter Member

So Gordie decided to tell me he wanted extra butt skritches by headbutting my bad wrist. Anybody want a geriatric giant terrier? It's a balmy 48 degrees here, with a Windchill of 44.

HAAPY BIRTHDAY Beck!!!!!
Old 11-08-2019, 12:26 PM

Mooommm you have exhausted me, as always, with your to do list.

Sari you are a good friend. Offering to help move is just one step below hiding the body in the hierarchy, I think.

I'm off to take MiL to the doctor. I will definitely be asking the "depression" question of the doc.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:40 PM
born to be shunned

Quote:
I hate you!

And may you hate us all for a hundred years more!

The snow overnight didn't amount to anything but more is coming and I need to drive above the "snow belt" tonight so I'm checking the radar now and then.

He says Col. Potter is really grumpy today; something about his wife back home.

I need to find a new weather site some day.
Old 11-08-2019, 01:27 PM

I mini-ranted about my protein drink. They are just so nasty. Pricey and nasty tasting. (I should really own up, I got these ones free from my nutrish. Clinic this month)
I'm deep into a rabbit hole on Pinterest looking for homemade ones. Dang, there's alot to look at on Pinterest. Somehow my protein drink search turned into horse pictures and rug weaving.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:05 PM
KB not found. Press any key
Charter Member

Quote:
35F, here in S. Ark. As well. I was kinda surprised. Not been paying close attention to the weather reports. I'm sure the Hunters are delighted.
I have fires in the fireplace and the woodstove to supplement the HVAC. Siamese cats are in heaven. I have to to watch them. They want to be as close as they can. Roasted kitty does NOT sound tasty.
Y'all stay warmish.
33F here in North Little Rock at 5:00 Ante Meridian.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:41 PM

Waited until 10:15am before making my cheeseburger ('twas good) and pretty much just hanging around until I have to go to the soccer meeting at 6pm. 48F out so not in any hurry to get outside.

All y'all take care.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:42 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Somehow my protein drink search turned into horse pictures and rug weaving.

Beck, you do realize there is a difference between protein and glue????

If dialysis is in your future, expect lots more protein drinks.
Old 11-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Charter Member

Howdy Y'all! Took care of chores this mornin' and have been lazin' around da cave ever since. I got some veggie soup outta da freezer so we can have soup 'n sammiches. 'Tis 61 Amurrkin out so kinda soup weather.

Red I think the couch chikin recipe is in the blog. If not I can get it to ya. 'Tis a fairly easy recipe.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:08 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Meatloaf is in the oven, along with a pan of N.O.T. chunks and onions that I hope will roast up nicely. I'll make some broccoli closer to eating time - it should be a pretty yummy meal.
Old 11-08-2019, 05:59 PM

DIL is bringing me homemade Tamales. Her BIL is hispanic and does it all. They have always been delish!! First food I've really wanted besides corndogs in awhile.
Modern gun deer hunting opens this weekend. So much traffic on my road. My gate alarm has been buzzing off and on. People get lost and use my drive to turn around in. I can disable it if it carries into evening.
Very cold here. Sun shone for awhile, though.
I predict an early night. I have some binge watching I wanna do. I doubt I'll do it tonight.
Them naughty kitties are being very good.