Old 03-07-2018, 09:40 AM

Thanks for the props Honeybadger, you racist bastard.

So, according to you here, I can finally hang out in mixed company having learned the way to comport myself after generations of being, well, too black. It only took a president and some athletes to show me how to act more like a white person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBadgerDC View Post
Just in the last few years I have seen a large increase in Southern California of white male black female couples. I have dated quite a few black females but none of them were born in America. I think President Obama and several other sports and TV personalities have had an impact on the black culture in this country were we are seeing more and more blacks better adapting to a mainstream culture, language etc.
I wonder how many will come in here and claim that calling this bullshit racist is going too far. Especially since he can't be a racist since he's dated quite a few blacks (although, heaven forbid, not AMERICAN blacks).

Quote:
I knew my post was going to catch hell but I don't have my head in the sand like a lot of you do. Too many blacks in this country were and still are following the wrong role models. I don't care what race you are if you don't do your best to fit into the main stream your chances of success will be lower. Nothing to do with racism everything to do with being an isolated society within a society.
No, your head isn't in the sand, it is wedged far up your tightly puckered white anus. Because it isn't racist AT ALL to claim black people don't act right unless they act the way you think is correct. Thanks for the advice on how to succeed. That was mighty white of you.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:49 AM

Good pitting. What an ignorant and bigoted thing to say.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:50 AM
Charter Member

Yeah, that’s straight-up fucked up.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:51 AM
The Zeroeth Mod

The assumption seems to be that since blacks (and, presumably, other minorities) are appearing more in the "main stream," the only logical conclusion is that some blacks, at least, have finally decided to change their ways and do a better job of blending in. There appears to be a deliberate effort to ignore the fact that what is now mainstream is a better blending of different cultures rather than being the exclusive domain of any one culture.

Or, as WordMan put it in the thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordMan View Post
If populations like Blacks, Latinos and Asians (and LGBTQ folk, and Women, etc) are seen as “more mainstream,” did they come to the Mainstream, or did it come to them? Hint: it wasn’t the populations who have moved.
I agree that the badger in question is mistaken about whose head is where. It's hard not to see willful ignorance in missing minority influence on current American "culture and language."
Old 03-07-2018, 09:57 AM

I know my opinion on this isn't popular. I want nothing more than to see equality for everyone. I can say quite honestly it breaks my heart everyday to see innocent young black children growing up feeling like they are not an equal part of the American dream. Where I differ is how to end this evil chain. I think the biggest problem is not so much that we would like to see things fair but more so that we expect things will be fair. Life has never been fair. Until the stereo typical image of the American black has been squashed things will never be fair. The problem is we still have a significant portion of young black men and women who continue to reinforce this negative image and the entire black society suffers because of this. This is not some half baked theory I see it everywhere. I have a college right down the street from my house. On any given day you might have a few hundred students milling around on the surrounding main streets and businesses. The vast majority are all behaving themselves and they are all races but the few who are acting like idiots are usually some rowdy black kids. They don't represent the other black kids that are obviously doing the right thing but they are never the less making an impression that sticks with people who are not so familiar with other races besides the ones they grew up with. In the workplace the percentage of blacks who were filing bogus workman comp was way out of line with the number of employees. This all affects how people view them. The blame needs to be aimed at where it is. The blacks need to call out the shitheads and stop making excuses for them.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:59 AM

I take it Uncle Tom isn't biggirl's favorite relative ... he wasn't Muhammad Ali's favorite either ...

Last edited by watchwolf49; 03-07-2018 at 10:00 AM.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:00 AM
The Zeroeth Mod

Quote:
I know my opinion on this isn't popular. I want nothing more than to see equality for everyone. I can say quite honestly it breaks my heart everyday to see innocent young black children growing up feeling like they are not an equal part of the American dream. Where I differ is how to end this evil chain. I think the biggest problem is not so much that we would like to see things fair but more so that we expect things will be fair. Life has never been fair. Until the stereo typical image of the American black has been squashed things will never be fair. The problem is we still have a significant portion of young black men and women who continue to reinforce this negative image and the entire black society suffers because of this. This is not some half baked theory I see it everywhere. I have a college right down the street from my house. On any given day you might have a few hundred students milling around on the surrounding main streets and businesses. The vast majority are all behaving themselves and they are all races but the few who are acting like idiots are usually some rowdy black kids. They don't represent the other black kids that are obviously doing the right thing but they are never the less making an impression that sticks with people who are not so familiar with other races besides the ones they grew up with. In the workplace the percentage of blacks who were filing bogus workman comp was way out of line with the number of employees. This all affects how people view them. The blame needs to be aimed at where it is. The blacks need to call out the shitheads and stop making excuses for them.
Are you willing to explain how anything in the above refers to "adapting to mainstream culture [and] language"? What aspects of culture and language are the "good" blacks using that the "shithead" blacks aren't?
Old 03-07-2018, 10:09 AM

Quote:
The problem is we still have a significant portion of young black men and women who continue to reinforce this negative image and the entire black society suffers because of this.
No, this is not the problem, and never has been. It should be easy to understand: all the negative stereotypes of black people in American society -- laziness, aggression, savagery, danger to white women, etc. -- originated long, long before there was any crime statistics, and in fact came about at a time in which white people were far, far more dangerous to black people (especially black women) then the reverse. So even though thousands or hundreds of thousands or more black women were routinely raped during the 18th and 19th centuries in America, there was never a stereotype of white men as dangerous to black women.

The behavior of black people is not and has never been the problem in terms of the chances for black people to succeed in American society. Their treatment by the rest of society and institutions has always been the problem.

Quote:
This is not some half baked theory I see it everywhere. I have a college right down the street from my house. On any given day you might have a few hundred students milling around on the surrounding main streets and businesses. The vast majority are all behaving themselves and they are all races but the few who are acting like idiots are usually some rowdy black kids. They don't represent the other black kids that are obviously doing the right thing but they are never the less making an impression that sticks with people who are not so familiar with other races besides the ones they grew up with.
What does "rowdy" mean? Are they attacking people? Are they playing music you don't like? Are they playing games?

Maybe they're just doing the stuff that teens tend to do, but it stands out in your mind because you have some bullshit preconceived notions about black people that you're unaware of?

Quote:
In the workplace the percentage of blacks who were filing bogus workman comp was way out of line with the number of employees.
Do you have a cite for this? Considering all the bullshit you've said about black people so far, I'm quite unwilling to just take your word for another negative thing you're saying about black people without strong evidence.

Quote:
This all affects how people view them. The blame needs to be aimed at where it is. The blacks need to call out the shitheads and stop making excuses for them.
The blame is on institutions and society which still don't treat black people equally. And it's on people like you who ignore this and choose to focus your anger on a large group of people when the vast majority are hard-working folks doing the best they can and have committed no crimes.

Last edited by iiandyiiii; 03-07-2018 at 10:09 AM.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Until the stereo typical image of the American black has been squashed things will never be fair. The problem is we still have a significant portion of young black men and women who continue to reinforce this negative image and the entire black society suffers because of this.
Huh, we still have a significant portion of young black men and women deferentially grinning and bowing to their white masters to obtain lenient treatment of their natural laziness and incapacity for the sake of their childlike good-natured simplicity? I was not aware of this.

Oh wait, sorry, that was the "stereotypical negative image of the American black" from a couple centuries ago. Racists have subsequently updated it with new stereotypical negative images.

In other (and less ponderously sarcastic) words, the problem is not that some subset of black people (like some subset of all other people) behave in ways that are widely considered inappropriate. The problem is that due to entrenched racist attitudes, any disfavored behavior on the part of some black people gets turned into a stereotype attached to all black people.

It is not black people's responsibility to fix that problem.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
I know my opinion on this isn't popular. I want nothing more than to see equality for everyone. I can say quite honestly it breaks my heart everyday to see innocent young black children growing up feeling like they are not an equal part of the American dream.
I know. It's so sad that those poor black children can't participate in the American Dream because they are so black acting. Acting black is a terrible thing that we must ensure our precious younglings learn to never, ever do.

Quote:
Where I differ is how to end this evil chain. I think the biggest problem is not so much that we would like to see things fair but more so that we expect things will be fair. Life has never been fair. Until the stereo typical image of the American black has been squashed things will never be fair. The problem is we still have a significant portion of young black men and women who continue to reinforce this negative image and the entire black society suffers because of this. This is not some half baked theory I see it everywhere.
Yes. You see all the black people acting all black and shit. If only they'd not act like black people. Of course not all black people act black. And it isn't just some racist theory you made up. Nooooo. You see it EVERYWHERE!

Quote:
I have a college right down the street from my house. On any given day you might have a few hundred students milling around on the surrounding main streets and businesses. The vast majority are all behaving themselves and they are all races but the few who are acting like idiots are usually some rowdy black kids.
Usually. Those blacks acting all black. Except when it isn't black people acting all black. But that doesn't count against the non-blacks because when white people act rowdy it doesn't reflect on all the other white students. Because white people don't generally have to learn how to act, do they?

Quote:
They don't represent the other black kids that are obviously doing the right thing but they are never the less making an impression that sticks with people who are not so familiar with other races besides the ones they grew up with. In the workplace the percentage of blacks who were filing bogus workman comp was way out of line with the number of employees. This all affects how people view them. The blame needs to be aimed at where it is. The blacks need to call out the shitheads and stop making excuses for them.
You hear that black people? All of you better act white-- I mean right! No rowdiness. Don't file for workman's compensation! If you see another black person act in any way that HoneyBadger deems shithead-y, you must call them out. No, not any white folks acting shithead-y. It's perfectly fine when they do it and a totally different thing all together. They're acting like shitheads in a mainstream manner. Plus, as you all know, white people don't really act like black people anyway, so it's OK not to say anything to them or to judge their whole race by the way the shitheads act.

HoneyBadger is NOT a racist. It's all the black people who are bringing his disfavor on themselves by not acting accordingly.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:23 AM

This is the evolution of some of the paternalistic racism of the past. "It's not that we don't want blacks to be part of mainstream society, it's that they're not ready. They're too sava-, I mean childish and impulsive," has become "Wonderful; they've finally learned how to behave like civilized people."

Quote:
I know my opinion on this isn't popular. I want nothing more than to see equality for everyone. I can say quite honestly it breaks my heart everyday to see innocent young black children growing up feeling like they are not an equal part of the American dream.
Quote:
The blacks need to call out the shitheads and stop making excuses for them.
If you want equality for everyone, start practicing it and stop expecting people to police others just because they share a similar skin tone. Although, considering your views, I'm skeptical that the people you're criticizing have actually done anything wrong.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchwolf49 View Post
I take it Uncle Tom isn't biggirl's favorite relative
What's Uncle Tom got to do with this?*

How about black people just get to have a normal human range of personalities and behaviors, without being shoved into stereotyped categories such as "Uncle Tom" or "thug"?

* Footnote: And furthermore, the actual character of Uncle Tom in the Harriet Beecher Stowe novel bears very little resemblance to the modern pejorative "Uncle Tom". Tom in the novel was not a suck-up or toady to white people. He was a committed Christian altruist-pacifist who frequently suffered (and eventually died) due to his principled refusals to cooperate with the efforts of white oppressors to harm or degrade other black people.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimstu View Post
What's Uncle Tom got to do with this?*

How about black people just get to have a normal human range of personalities and behaviors, without being shoved into stereotyped categories such as "Uncle Tom" or "thug"?

* Footnote: And furthermore, the actual character of Uncle Tom in the Harriet Beecher Stowe novel bears very little resemblance to the modern pejorative "Uncle Tom". Tom in the novel was not a suck-up or toady to white people. He was a committed Christian altruist-pacifist who frequently suffered (and eventually died) due to his principled refusals to cooperate with the efforts of white oppressors to harm or degrade other black people.
I agree with you, but the sad truth is fair or not fair that the burden will always be on the one suffering to pull him or her self out of this mess. The uncle tom bullshit is another thing that irks me. We all have to play uncle Tom when we are looking for work. Until we have reached a place where we are in demand we pretty much have to become a bit submissive. Maybe I am old school, but I was always taught when looking for work, cut your hair, mind your manners and try to be what they are looking for. I spent 40 years of my career in a position of hiring and firing people. I went out of my way to give blacks a shot and I have no regrets. I have seen a lot of success stories because someone got a break. I also caught some flack about my shop having too many workman comp cases and union grievances filed. But overall I think everything worked out for the better for all concerned and I would like to see more employers try to be a bit more open minded but we can't legislate that.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:44 AM

Quote:
I think President Obama and several other sports and TV personalities have had an impact on the black culture in this country were we are seeing more and more blacks better adapting to a mainstream culture, language etc.
Defining "white culture" as "mainstream culture" is a classic example of White Privilege. It's also pretty laughable in the age of hip-hop & rap.

Just FYI.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggirl View Post
I know. It's so sad that those poor black children can't participate in the American Dream because they are so black acting. Acting black is a terrible thing that we must ensure our precious younglings learn to never, ever do.
Well, if they had any decency they'd have been born white, like decent people do.

Look, it's clearly black people's own fault that they didn't choose better (IOW, more melanin-impaired) parents!
Old 03-07-2018, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Maybe I am old school, but I was always taught when looking for work, cut your hair, mind your manners and try to be what they are looking for.
Fine. So why the hell are you ragging on the behavior of college youths hanging out in the neighborhood during their leisure time when they are presumably not looking for work? (And you haven't even specified what these kids are doing that you think is so terrible.)
Old 03-07-2018, 11:12 AM

Quote:
I agree with you, but the sad truth is fair or not fair that the burden will always be on the one suffering to pull him or her self out of this mess. The uncle tom bullshit is another thing that irks me. We all have to play uncle Tom when we are looking for work. Until we have reached a place where we are in demand we pretty much have to become a bit submissive. Maybe I am old school, but I was always taught when looking for work, cut your hair, mind your manners and try to be what they are looking for. I spent 40 years of my career in a position of hiring and firing people. I went out of my way to give blacks a shot and I have no regrets. I have seen a lot of success stories because someone got a break. I also caught some flack about my shop having too many workman comp cases and union grievances filed. But overall I think everything worked out for the better for all concerned and I would like to see more employers try to be a bit more open minded but we can't legislate that.
Bolding mine.

It seems to me that when management says you have too many workers' comp cases and union grievances, that what they mean is "You're failing as a manager in some key ways. Clean up your problems with shop safety and employee relations."
Old 03-07-2018, 11:12 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
HBDC, you are not doing yourself any favors here. As a fellow Oldish White Guy, I can see that this is White Man'splaining from way off. Can you?

Demonizing Black Youth is a Thing. Thug Life, Wilding, Stop & Frisk, Crack vs. Cocaine penalties, the Prison System. You and I have NO idea what that experience is like. Therefore, we should not make broad statements about it, yes? Please think about that.

And again, think about which is moving, the minority groups or the Mainstream. Because the correct answer is that the Mainstream is moving, who are *we* as White Guys to suggest that the other groups are coming to us? Again, please think about this.

If you choose to consider the other perspectives, you may see how your statements to date lead to a Pitting.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
(And you haven't even specified what these kids are doing that you think is so terrible.)
They ain't too pretty, they ain't too proud,
they might be laughing a bit too loud..

Old 03-07-2018, 11:15 AM

The OP is a racist and has made similar comments over the years whenever he has a chance.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Well Is Best Revenge View Post
The OP is a racist and has made similar comments over the years whenever he has a chance.
Hey now... he's somebody's uncle. Imagine Thanksgiving without him.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Not surprised you feel this way, I want what works best. As an individual I have always felt a moral obligation to do whatever I could to help alleviate the plight of the American blacks. As a citizen I realize I have no control over others and would encourage those suffering to adapt the best strategy they can come up with for themselves and others in the same situation. My basic disagreement is on what that strategy is. Patronizing does them no good at all and is far more racist than anything I have ever said.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:25 AM

Quote:
The OP is a fucking moron who ignores the exact same behavior within his own "culture" that so upsets him about The Blacks.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:25 AM

IS there anything that white men can do to help alleviate the plight of the American blacks?
Old 03-07-2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson1972 View Post
IS there anything that white men can do to help alleviate the plight of the American blacks?
Well, there's that burden.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:36 AM

Quote:
The same as anyone: not say or do racist things -- especially things that can influence others, and specifically teach your kids that such behavior is wrong.

Some common examples IMO (directly racist or indirectly racist in that they help maintain and spread racist ideas and practices in society): Don't treat people differently based on entirely harmless cultural indicators (i.e. music they listen to, their dialect/manner of speech, clothes they wear, etc.). Don't insist that the plight of black people in society is the fault of black people. Don't insist that everyone has the same chance to succeed in society. Don't blame large groups based on race, ethnicity, or similar, based on the actions of a few (I'll note that I think it's important to avoid doing this for any group, including conservatives, white people, Christians, etc.). Don't link bad behavior by individuals to the much larger group they belong to. Don't be ignorant about the history of white supremacism and racism in America. Don't assume that you have any inkling of understanding of the experience of discrimination that others in different gender/race/religion/etc. categories have. Don't interrupt people speaking about their own experiences. And call out anyone near you who does any of these things.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:38 AM

Well, I've been doing that for over 35 years. Has the plight of the American black been the least bit alleviated?
Old 03-07-2018, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Not surprised you feel this way, I want what works best. As an individual I have always felt a moral obligation to do whatever I could to help alleviate the plight of the American blacks. As a citizen I realize I have no control over others and would encourage those suffering to adapt the best strategy they can come up with for themselves and others in the same situation. My basic disagreement is on what that strategy is. Patronizing does them no good at all and is far more racist than anything I have ever said.
The strategy is to not say or do racist things, and encourage others to not say or do racist things, such that eventually society changes so that black people (and every other group) are actually treated equally and have an equal chance to succeed.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Well, I've been doing that for over 35 years. Has the plight of the American black been the least bit alleviated?
Over the last 35 years? According to the vast majority of black people I've spoken to, there's been significant improvement.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Kind of, very slowly. It really is a group effort, but a lot of the group can't be bothered to do their share.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:50 AM

Quote:
If the answer to that question is "No", are you going to redouble your efforts, maintain course and speed, or just give up and say you gave it the old college try?
Old 03-07-2018, 11:53 AM

Quote:
As an individual I have always felt a moral obligation to do whatever I could to help alleviate the plight of the American blacks.
Have you considered not griping about the behavior of black teenagers if said teenagers aren't actually doing anything wrong?

Or being a little more cautious about possible confirmation bias when you feel inclined to claim that badly-behaved teens are "usually" black?

It wouldn't be a real big act of plight alleviation, but every little bit helps when it comes to alleviating plights.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
If the answer to that question is "No", are you going to redouble your efforts, maintain course and speed, or just give up and say you gave it the old college try?
Perhaps you could give me pointers on how to redouble my efforts to not be ignorant about the history of white supremacism and racism in America.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
Over the last 35 years? According to the vast majority of black people I've spoken to, there's been significant improvement.
Did they mention my name at all?
Old 03-07-2018, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Have you considered not griping about the behavior of black teenagers if said teenagers aren't actually doing anything wrong?

Or being a little more cautious about possible confirmation bias when you feel inclined to claim that badly-behaved teens are "usually" black?

It wouldn't be a real big act of plight alleviation, but every little bit helps when it comes to alleviating plights.
No I haven't considered quitting griping about the local black kids because what they are doing is very wrong. Not talking loud music. Talking harassing girls both white and black. Pushing people, bullying kids, using foul language and just generally acting like thugs. Believe it or not that draws negative attention on those who don't deserve it. Fair or not fair that is human nature.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:03 PM

Do you similarly gripe about white boys who harass girls, bully and shove people, use foul language and "generally act like thugs"?
Old 03-07-2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
No I haven't considered quitting griping about the local black kids because what they are doing is very wrong. Not talking loud music. Talking harassing girls both white and black. Pushing people, bullying kids, using foul language and just generally acting like thugs. Believe it or not that draws negative attention on those who don't deserve it. Fair or not fair that is human nature.
Apparently it's drawing your attention to slander millions of folks who've had nothing to do with that. You're the one choosing to cast this as a problem of race -- of black people as a whole -- rather than just the individuals who have harassed or otherwise behaved poorly. No one is forcing you to do this, this is a choice you've made that you're apparently fine with.

That's harmful to society, and you should make a different choice.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Hey now... he's somebody's uncle. Imagine Thanksgiving without him.
LOL. We all have (at least) one, don't we?
Old 03-07-2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
Apparently it's drawing your attention to slander millions of folks who've had nothing to do with that. You're the one choosing to cast this as a problem of race -- of black people as a whole -- rather than just the individuals who have harassed or otherwise behaved poorly. No one is forcing you to do this, this is a choice you've made that you're apparently fine with.

That's harmful to society, and you should make a different choice.
Just the opposite, putting your head in the sand and acting like you don't see something doesn't stop you are others from internalizing prejudices. Getting it out in the open and blaming the ones who are doing it helps to make people realize it is somewhat isolated but still common enough to be a big problem which it is.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raventhief View Post
Do you similarly gripe about white boys who harass girls, bully and shove people, use foul language and "generally act like thugs"?
And are those white boys drawing negative attention to their race?
Old 03-07-2018, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Just the opposite, putting your head in the sand and acting like you don't see something doesn't stop you are others from internalizing prejudices. Getting it out in the open and blaming the ones who are doing it helps to make people realize it is somewhat isolated but still common enough to be a big problem which it is.
Bad behavior is bad, full stop. But you assigned blame to black people as a whole. Your words:

"The blame needs to be aimed at where it is. The blacks need to call out the shitheads and stop making excuses for them."

You blamed "the blacks". Not the people who have behaved badly, but millions of people, most of whom have done nothing wrong, based on nothing more than skin color.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Perhaps you could give me pointers on how to redouble my efforts to not be ignorant about the history of white supremacism and racism in America.
I was suggesting that saying, 'I've not been a racist lo' these past 35 years and what good has that done?', is probably not the right attitude to espouse.

Quote:
Did they mention my name at all?
The Obamas sent you a personal thank you card but it came back with "No longer at this address".
Old 03-07-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
I was suggesting that saying, 'I've not been a racist lo' these past 35 years and what good has that done?', is probably not the right attitude to espouse.
Well, it's a good thing I didn't say that then. Thanks for letting me know, though.

Quote:
The Obamas sent you a personal thank you card but it came back with "No longer at this address".
Dammit!
Old 03-07-2018, 12:23 PM

Quote:
As a citizen I realize I have no control over others
We all have control over others. When we say racist things or do racist things or buy into racist things that influence our demeanors, choices, voting, travel, shopping, etc., we are changing the world and making it worse.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Sith Mod

Quote:
The blacks need to call out the shitheads and stop making excuses for them.
Quote:
As a citizen I realize I have no control over others ...
Who wants to play "Spot the Racist Double Standard?"
Old 03-07-2018, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank Slate View Post
The OP is a fucking moron who ignores the exact same behavior within his own "culture" that so upsets him about The Blacks.
The OP is Biggirl.

Right?
Old 03-07-2018, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayaker View Post
The OP is Biggirl.

Right?
I think they mean Original Protagonist.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayaker View Post
The OP is Biggirl.

Right?
Right. Pitter is being confused with Pittee.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:55 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
Who wants to play "Spot the Racist Double Standard?"
You mean the blacks don't all know each other?
Old 03-07-2018, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggirl View Post
I think they mean Original Protagonist.
I do, sorry for the confusion.