Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2020, 05:10 AM

My fears for my country

I'm old now, 80 in a couple of years. I lived in villnius, Lithuania less than two years after the Soviets left. I saw that haunted, hollow look in the eyes of the people. I am so afraid of Trump and his sick ideas. He has been diagnosed by a prominent psychiatrist as a person who is exclusively inward, and with the added characteristic of sadism. That is why he goes after you if you cross him. He has a public reason to ruin your life but down deep he finds joy in it. He also has charm (listen to how he uses his voice) to pull people in. He is of course a liar, whatever brings him what he covets. Hitler was a sicko, but even without instagram he managed to mesmerize millions of Germans and to convince them to allow 6 million people to die in concentration camps because they were mostly Jewish.
there were also homosexuals, and various others he disapproved of. I'm sure he had a name for them just like trump. He has a small vocabulary but uses those words over and over like that revolving turnstile that ruined Dukasis's bid for the white house.

This person says perfectly what happened in Germany and what can happen overnight in the united States. Even if we vote trump out he will start his own White House and try to form his own party. He has already started the takeover. I hope I will be dead, but I fear for my children and grandchildren. He is a vicious, cruel, sick human being without a conscience; he doesn't even know what he is doing is wrong, so you can't talk him out of it. He has already moved the lines to define who can vote where in a large number of states. Did you agree to that? His wife and son don't even live with him. Melenia is trapped, tied to her son.

I was stupid like everyone else. Who in the world ever thought in a million years that the entire senate (minus one) would not convict him of the heinous crimes he has committed? If all those old white men are that afraid of him something is very wrong with what I thought was a safe and controlled government. It turns out it depends on people being honest, ethical and moral. None of which was present.

Please don't reelect him. It is the road to hell and the loss of our dear country. And he will never go away until he dies. His children as we speak are being groomed to take over.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/i...=pocket-newtab