Old 02-13-2020, 08:04 PM

Dinner has been consumed and M*A*S*H watched (I still haven't found a better TV program episode to episode, to compare with it). At 40F and heading downward, so home is where the rat is.

Butters, glad both you and Buddy survived the bath.

Between Sari and you, FCM, I'm wanting ham now. But it'll have to wait until tomorrow, have already eaten.

And that's all for tonight.

ETA: Top o'the page, MA!!

Last edited by The Stainless Steel Rat; 02-13-2020 at 08:05 PM.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:05 PM

I used the sauce that Friend2 brought me for Friendsgiving on the ham. Not sure what all was in it other than whiskey of some kind, and I think, brown sugar.
It was very good, but I don't have any left.
The ham was good, but the parts where the sauce/glaze/whatever soaked in was really good.
I suppose I should ask her for the recipe, except I know I'll never make it.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:21 PM

metal mouse, I'm currently (re)watching the Cold Case series. Mystery with some excellent tunes.

sari, when I bake a ham, oftentimes I do a brown sugar bourbon glaze on it. It's yum!
Old 02-13-2020, 10:52 PM

Geez, Butters, whatever happened to "Glad I could help out while your husband almost died"? Or even, "Hey, I know you'd do the same for me"? Is it just that one person, or do you have reason to believe it's widespread?
Old 02-14-2020, 03:49 AM

Mornin' all! I'm off to class, then skiving this afternoon's class to scuttle off for the weekend. We have very little phone or internet reception where I'm going, so I'll likely be pretty much offline til Monday evening.

Have fun while I'm gone- if any of the rest of you lot get sick/lose limbs or anything while I'm gone I shall not be happy, so please don't.
Old 02-14-2020, 06:29 AM
Charter Member

Good Mornin' Y'all! Up and caffeinatin'. *YAWN* 'Tis 46 Amurrkin out and partly cloudy (partly moony?) with a predicted high of 63 and partly cloudy (partly N.O.S.?) for the day. We also have a LOCAL POLLEN ALERT. Today we shall accomplish errands which shall include haircuts as we are both lookin' shabby up top. N.O.L. shall also be eaten whilst out and about. Sammiches and chips shall comprise sup as we have various sammich makin's as well as chips. I think this shall be a no cook weekend just cause.

Hopin' things went well for gotti yestiddy and hopin' to see an update from Old_Wench re ruble. Been a little worried about both of 'em all week.

Since it is VD, I shall give y'all a valentine....

I'M SENDING MY NOSE TO ARIZONA.
I'M SENDING MY LIVER TO PERU.
I'M SENDING MY KIDNEY TO SIDNEY.
BUT, I'M SENDING MY HEART TO YOU!

Now I need more caffeine and to feed rumbly tummy. Then alas, alack, and bother, I suppose I must purtify and don appropriate bein' about the public attire.

Happy Firday and Valentine's Day Y'all!
Old 02-14-2020, 06:35 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

FCD has an MRI stoopit early this morning - we got up at 5:30 and he was gone by 6. He doesn't think there will be a problem with him driving home after, but if so, Roxy and I can be there in about 20 minutes. We shall see.

This is in preparation for what we expect to be spinal surgery #9. We meet with the surgeon (in Baltimore) next Thursday. This is the guy who was my brother's roomie in college and who has done 4 or 5 of FCD's other surgeries. He also has worked on my dad, my brother, my BIL, my sister, and my uncle. Dunno what we'll do when he retires, and he's close to that age - 64 this year.

I've breakfasted and I'm about to haul a metric assload of laundry downstairs to be sorted and washed. That'll pretty much be my day. Cold front coming thru today/tonight, and we should see teens in the morning - rah. Then pseudo-spring returns. I saw a clump of daffydills ready to bloom at the end of our driveway - dunno if this freeze will do them in or not. We shall see.

So, onward into the day! Happy Firday!!

PS - have fun and be safe, Nut!!
Old 02-14-2020, 06:37 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Thanks for the reminder, swampy!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Old 02-14-2020, 06:58 AM

Happy Firday!

Happy Valentines Day!

It's cold outside, a cloudy 32 feels like 21 degrees.
I thought about going to the park, but decided to wait one more day.

I woke up too early today, but I shouldn't complain since I took a nap yesterday. I think I had enough sleep.
I'm not feeling as grumpy today.

Bourbon and brown sugar glaze sounds good Red.

Don't know what I'm going to do today.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:14 AM

It’s seven below zero Fahrenheit. Nothing like Valentine’s Day to remind me that I’ve been divorced for 18 years.....
Old 02-14-2020, 09:04 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Second load in the dryer, third in the washer, first hanging in respective closets. Roxy and I have played with blocks and drawn with crayons. She's currently "combing" her doll's hair. Kinda rough since the "hair" is yarn, but I gave her a big comb. I'm being beckoned...
Old 02-14-2020, 09:47 AM

Happy Valentine's day!!!

Love y'all!
Old 02-14-2020, 10:13 AM

Morning all on a chilly Valentine's Day (28F here in N. Ali-bama). Stayed under the covers until almost 8am, have retrieved newpaper and now look to warm up both house and person.

Nut, enjoy the weekend, I'll try to remain healthy so have fun.

FCM, so he's going to keep operating on FCD until he gets it right? Seriously, I hope this one helps him get some more relief; spines are nothing to joke about.

All y'all take care now.
Old 02-14-2020, 10:44 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

The banana oatmeal cookies aren't bad. I'm not a big fan of banana stuff, other than banana bread, but these are OK.

MetalMouse - Every surgery fuses the next vertebrae in line. I don't think it'll every be "fixed" but I hope he can get relief from pain. Poor guy can hardly walk some days.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:00 AM
Charter Member

Up, caffeinated, and sheveled. Hockey tonight. It was 40 this morning, and the neighbor's Grand Pyrenees was occupying the dogpark.

HAPPY MEMORIAL OF CYRIL AND METHODIUS DAY!!!!
Old 02-14-2020, 02:17 PM
Charter Member

I have martyred the MMP.
Old 02-14-2020, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbutler View Post
I have martyred the MMP.
So, do we call you Saint Doggio of the MMP now?

Actually, I got nothing (except solving all the Friday Sudoku's in the paper without assistance). But looks like everyone else is goofing off on Firday, so I'll fill in.
Old 02-14-2020, 03:12 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

When FCD came home from his MRI, he informed me that farting in the MRI tube is very loud, and it's like giving yourself a Dutch oven. I don't think I needed to know that.

I picked up my new specs - I like them - the lenses are bigger than in my last pair. YAY!
Old 02-14-2020, 05:08 PM

My son has had my computer all day doing his class irk.

He just finished a quiz, was getting ready to turn in a Power Point assignment, reallized he missed a section, and has to do three more slides. Then he has an exam.
I've been sorting through papers all afternoon, and have a bag full of them to throw out. Some of them should be shredded, but I don't have a shredder so I tore them up into litte pieces.

I stole my computer back for a few, wanted to see if there was an update on Ruble.
Old 02-14-2020, 06:11 PM
Charter Member

Howdy Y'all! We got coiffed, did errands, and had N.O.L. at Olive Garden cause it was near where we were and we had a coupon. We're cheap thrifty like that. Also, we bought a VD gift for both of us at Sam's. A hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge jar of M &Ms. That has been pretty much our day.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:09 PM

Hello troops. Happy V day!

I like this day. Everyone is smiling. Bought a bunch of cheap (small) chocolates to gift.

Going out to dine tonight. Gonna have Poc Chuc. A regional dish.

Metal Mouse, seems as if you have a new home, but you get to keep the same neighbors.

Life is good.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:14 PM

Happy Valentine's Day!

Not a lot shaking. Groceries have been procured, Nelson walked and supper from the OK Chinese et. Now to stay warm and chill.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:14 PM

First full day of irk turned into a seven hour and one minute day thanks to the 59 minutes granted by the CO. Three day weekend.

Got home to no beer (I knew there was none) but didnít want it enough to go get any. Neighbors brought ribs, tater salad and a caprese salad of sorts. Was good. Plus the lady neighbor is a retired RN and always brings her blood pressure gizmo and give hubs a look see. He is better but his BP is very low thus no energy. At least I think a low BP would make one puny. Maybe it is by design that the Dr. is prescribing meds to keep it low thus keeping him in a resting stage. The man is really starting to get aggravated. And a smidge depressed.

We have tickets to see Willie Nelson on Moanday night. I really hope he is up for it as these were not cheap. Worst case I will give them to someone but I really hope we can go. I think an outing with a distraction will do us both good. I bought these way back in November for his BD, Christmas and our anniversary but he paid me back for my Christmas and anniversary. Yíall figure that one out. Be a damn shame to miss out.

Nellie. I only have four employees. One is just 20 and the other daytime one that works with her most days fills her head with bs. Also that one asked me today if she could become full time instead of flex. I told her I would have to look at my billets and sure enough I do have a vacant full time spot but the process is not as easy as simply switching her over. It must be advertised, interviews and on and on. Plus I feel she is a shit stirrer so whatís the point. The 20 yr old one is already full time.

Happy VD day!
Old 02-14-2020, 11:00 PM

There is an update on Ruble. It's not good, I'm sorry to say. You all should take a look at that thread.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:55 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Daze View Post
There is an update on Ruble. It's not good, I'm sorry to say. You all should take a look at that thread.
I saw.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:35 AM

I spent three weeks in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan trying to find a place that still served beshbarmek made with horse-meat. Nope. Best food I never ate.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:01 AM

Butters I would love to see Willie. Hope you can make it.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:34 AM

I was so sorry to see the update on Rubles.

Today was kind of weepy for me, not because I don't have a Valentine this year, but because I got to thinking about all the handmade valentines my kids made me, with the crooked, uneven printing and extra glue oozing from the lace. I miss my kids' youth.

Butters, hope you get to Willie.

FCM, you cracked me up with FCD's Dutch oven remark.

Swampy, nothing says love like M&M's.
Old 02-15-2020, 07:54 AM
Charter Member

Good Mornin' Y'all! Up and caffeinatin'. *YAWN* 'Tis 36 Amurrkin out and N.O.S. with a predicted high of 65 and N.O.S. for the day. This is pretty typical weather for this time of year down here. No big plans for the day. Matter of fact, I would be glad to not even leave da cave today. Netflix and sloth would be a good plan. Any need to feed will be via forage. I suppose we could go in search of cheap chawklit, but for now I feel no motivation.

I am so sad about Ruble and so sad for Old_Wench. That is a tough, but right decision to make. I wish peace for both of them in the days to come.

Now I need more caffeine and to feed rumbly tummy. Then, onward into the day! Rah.

Happy (well, not so happy) Sattidy Y'all!
Old 02-15-2020, 07:55 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

First thing I saw today was OW's post about kopek. Dammit. We've lost far too many Mumpers and Dopers. Dammit. I just hope his final time is peaceful and pain-free.

After that, life is too mundane. I'll be cleaning areas of carpet today, because it's gotten gross and I can't wait till it's warm enough to open the house. I also need to toss the afghans I've made into a rinse cycle before passing them on for donation. And I don't know what else is on tap.

Happy Saturday, I guess.
Old 02-15-2020, 09:18 AM

Reread the news about kopek/ruble and am sad all over again.

Will actually get out of the house today, supposed to get into the 50's F and there is soccer registration and uniform passing-out going on and they'll need volunteers. Still cold right now (29F).

All y'all have a good weekend.
Old 02-15-2020, 10:40 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Taking a break - I've shampooed about 2/3 of the dining room and about 3/4 of the room I'm in now. That's because I moved furniture all to one side rather than emptying the rooms. I figure the fans in each room will dry the carpet enough that I can shift the furniture later today and finish shampooing. Then by morning, I can put the rooms back together. And tomorrow, I'll do the traffic area in the living room. Roxy won't be here, so I don't have to worry about her playing on a wet carpet.

I also laundered Higgs' bedding - an old comforter that we fold up to make a cushiony bed in her crate. It's nice and clean, and the lint trap on the dryer was full of Higgs hair. I swear, that dog sheds 3X her body weight every day! You should have seen the pile of hair when I moved her crate! Crate isn't exactly the correct word - it's more of a cage, and the back and side walls are the corner of the room and the end of the love seat. Her hair is free to collect against the walls, and it does!

Not sure what else I'll do today. for now, I'm gonna chill a bit.
Old 02-15-2020, 10:40 AM
Charter Member

Up, caffeinated, and sheveled. I need to buy cat food today.Also, it is
NATIONAL CELEBRATE WISCONSIN DAY
So eat some cheese, and maybe have a Brandy Old Fashioned.
Old 02-15-2020, 11:00 AM

butters, I hope that you get to see Willie. He's one of my all time favorites and puts on a good show.

Up, caffeinating, breakfasted, bed stripped, a load of towels and sheets in the wash and the dog crate cleaned. Once KP is done, I'll roast some nuts with thyme and rosemary from my patio to take to the birthday party tonight. Sometime this weekend, I need to stop at Kroger and Tar-jay for a few things I can't get at Sprout's and Aldi. Other than that, taking Nelson to the park is the biggest thing on the agenda.
Old 02-15-2020, 11:31 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

FCD has asked me to investigate toilet innards. Plus we need to get a taller toilet for the master bath. The one we bought when we remodeled was a low profile - looks good, but it's a little too low for our geezerdom. And I don't much like the idea of the toilet booster seats.

I see a trip to Lowe's in our very near future.
Old 02-15-2020, 11:37 AM

It's Saturday!

Cold, 27 degrees, but the sun is shining.
It was 16 degrees when I went to the park this morning.
I slept through the alarms and rushed to get there.
I should have stayed home.
Everything was great until Toby showed up. He is an un-neutered male. I thought Echo was out of heat... she isn't.
I got her out of there in a hurry.
It wasn't easy as she didn't want to leave. She wanted to play with Toby, Toby was wanting to play a different game, Echo wasn't interested in his game, and Lily kept getting between them trying to push them apart.
I finally got the leash on her and had to drag her out of the park, while Toby's and Lily's owners held onto to them until I got through the gate.

I was so flustered I forgot to stop at CVS on the way home. I'l have to go back out to get my scripts.

Going to call Roto-Rooter I guess to fix the toilet. I tried, can't do it. It was taking about 3 hours for the tank to fill, now it takes more than 24.
Running up the stairs may be good exercise, but is also annoying.

Not much on the agenda for today.
Just irk, and maybe some more paper tossing.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:13 PM

I saw my neurologist yesterday, and I'm lined up for another round of tests. We may be moving into a diagnosis for some of my issues. I'm feeling somewhat apprehensive about it all. The tests are not pleasant, and there's a long-ish recovery time (and, of course, no guarantees of getting meaningful data). They may tell us something, however, and I should at least try it. My life has gotten fairly restricted lately. It would be nice to be able to do a little more.

The Comcast installer is here today. We're switching back to them for TV, internet, and cable. My husband works from home and we need Internet that he can rely on. AT&T (the internet provider for DirecTV) sucks. Massively. They have built-in latency, and huge lags for us to access the modem. We have given up trying to fix it. I actually prefer DirecTV for TV, but the bundle is really a lot cheaper.

I'm blue about Ruble. I know there's nothing that can be done, but I hate it. It feels surreal that it's happening.

Take care everyone.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:24 PM
KB not found. Press any key
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stainless Steel Rat View Post
Reread the news about kopek/ruble and am sad all over again.
As I said ini the other thread, let's not make negative waves.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:38 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyChatMom View Post
FCD has asked me to investigate toilet innards. Plus we need to get a taller toilet for the master bath. The one we bought when we remodeled was a low profile - looks good, but it's a little too low for our geezerdom. And I don't much like the idea of the toilet booster seats.

I see a trip to Lowe's in our very near future.
Why in the name of the Gods would anyone who remembers the Nixon administration ever choose a low profile toilet? Comfort height is the ONLY way to go!
Old 02-15-2020, 01:53 PM

Moooom, congrats on the shampoo task. Last time I danced with one of those store shampoo rentals, the machine won. After the spine adjustments, I decided it is cheaper and funner to sub it out.

You might remember I got a new comode recently. Cato is the brand. A bit higher, doesn't drink much. And the lid doesn't slam down. Has some hydraulic stuff and just lowers gently. It is the cat's meow. Don't know if that brand is available in yer country.

SD, good luck with the neurons. Doing more is a good thing. Just avoid doing less. If I arrived a a time where I couldn't walk, it would be a tuff adjustment.

Here, I been thinking about re-routing leftover chain of events. Normally, I stash them in the fridge. And forget about them until they turn green then toss. Now, the leftovers are offered to the critters first. If they turn up their noses, off to the compost. It has made my life easier.
Old 02-15-2020, 04:02 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vorlon View Post
Why in the name of the Gods would anyone who remembers the Nixon administration ever choose a low profile toilet? Comfort height is the ONLY way to go!
It was pretty and we were young(er) and obviously foolish. But we have procured a proper geezer commode which has the soft-close lid (which we'd gotten for our other toilets, and we love 'em!) SIL is off work next Sunday, so we'll probably install it then, since he's younger and stronger. I'm pretty sure I could do it, but the lad needs to learn, since he may be a homeowner some day (god willing...)

I'm done carpet cleaning for today. Tomorrow, I'll put the dining room back together and move the plant in this room back in front of the window. Then I'll clear the living room floor of miscellany (except for the big furniture) and clean that room. This is our 3rd carpet cleaner - we wore out the first one, and I hated the second one (and gave it to my sister) but I really like this one. I just wish it had an automatic scrubber attachment for upholstery. Can't have everything, I guess.

One good thing that's coming out of ruble's tragedy - I'll be making an appointment (FINALLY) for us to get our wills, etc, done. Long overdue.

Last edited by FairyChatMom; 02-15-2020 at 04:03 PM.
Old 02-15-2020, 04:13 PM

I did a bunch more paper tossing.
I couldn't believe the stuff I had, ledgers from years ago pet sitting business. They are way past being needed. I also had logs I kept from my current job, back from before they kept all the stuff online. I also had all the mortgage papers from the house that fell through right before the closing date.

I didn't eat any lunch, so I will have an early dinner of some kind.
Then back to irk.

I have a living trust, I think that is what it is called. My son gets everything anyway, but it's good to have it all written down.

Last edited by Sahirrnee; 02-15-2020 at 04:14 PM.
Old 02-15-2020, 05:33 PM

This is neither mundane nor pointless, but you are my people.

Last night there was a fire at the stables where I keep Ariel. An outbuilding that was living quarters for 2 of the crew on one side, and a small quarantine barn on the other side caught fire. Nobody knows the cause as of yet. Carlos and Gabriel lost everything in the fire.

I
worked all day at the barn doing whatever I was told. The outpouring of community support had me in tears. There was a constant stream of people donating clothing of all kinds, food, money, toiletries, shoes, boots, underwear. Arrangements are being made for an RV to be delivered later for Carlos and Gabriel. There were 2 horses in quarantine in the stalls in the outbuilding. One didn’t not survive. Death by smoke inhalation. The survivor is doing well and was seen by the vet this afternoon.

The electrical transformer was destroyed. No power, so no heat in the club room, no water from the well, no heated buckets and troughs. And no bathrooms. Some people were taken aback at using their horse’s stalls! A water tank was filled at the house so troughs and buckets could be filled. A generator was used to get water at the barn. A group of us formed a bucket brigade to double water the buckets. Two women kept the club room floor washed. One trainer is heading up the donations.

Miss A. was sassy when she came in and unconcerned about last night’s events.

Thank God nobody was hurt. My heart goes out to the person who lost her horse.

Please send good thoughts and white light for Carlos and Gabriel.
Old 02-15-2020, 05:52 PM
Charter Member

Chilly day, so I've stayed inside and watched hockey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyChatMom View Post
I'll be making an appointment (FINALLY) for us to get our wills, etc, done. Long overdue.
Flytrap wants your CDs.
Old 02-15-2020, 06:35 PM

Wet one, glad no human life was lost, sad for the equine death, but people do rally round in times of trouble. Glad you and Ariel are fine.

Sari, I've tossed a lot of paper during the house redo, but still have 3 file cabinets of stuff, a lot of which I probably could get rid of. And glad Echo's virtue was preserved.

FCM, while I have a will, it was written by me, so it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get a lawyer-person to spiff it up some.

Sunny, I have Direst TV, but not bundled, my cable and phone are with the same company and for some reason they can't transfer my phone number (tried a couple years ago). Plus, I have their e-mail out on so many sites, it would take a week just to change everything.

Spent a couple hours outside getting youth soccer players fitted for uniforms, the season is due to start about the beginning of March and run through Mid-May. Came home and moved aboout 1/4 of the book boxes via hand-truck over to the library shelves, will work tomorrow on putting them back on the shelves. Nappage took most of the afternoon, hadn't had a nap all week so I guess I was catching up. Thinking about Logan's Roadhouse for dinner.

All y'all take care.
Old 02-15-2020, 06:39 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stainless Steel Rat View Post
FCM, while I have a will, it was written by me, so it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get a lawyer-person to spiff it up some.
You know how to spell my name, right?

FCD just came in - he lost track of time. It's cold, but some warmth returns tomorrow. This has been one weird winter.
Old 02-15-2020, 07:00 PM

WetOne I'm so sorry to hear about the barn fire. It sounds terrifying. I'm glad you and Ariel are ok. My heart bleeds for the owner of the horse that died.
Old 02-15-2020, 09:34 PM

Long day. Played with bang sticks earlier, which is something I do because Ruble introduced me to the sport. Temp was negative when I woke up & in the teens for race time. Staying with friends tonight & s'posed to be on regular racing snowshoes in the morning, where I WON'T be looking like the Gorton's fisherman, but then no rain in forecast, either. However, I don't feel great so we'll see what the morning brings, mebbe some snowmobiling instead?
Old 02-15-2020, 09:53 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peedin View Post
This is neither mundane nor pointless, but you are my people.

Last night there was a fire at the stables where I keep Ariel. An outbuilding that was living quarters for 2 of the crew on one side, and a small quarantine barn on the other side caught fire. Nobody knows the cause as of yet. Carlos and Gabriel lost everything in the fire.

I
worked all day at the barn doing whatever I was told. The outpouring of community support had me in tears. There was a constant stream of people donating clothing of all kinds, food, money, toiletries, shoes, boots, underwear. Arrangements are being made for an RV to be delivered later for Carlos and Gabriel. There were 2 horses in quarantine in the stalls in the outbuilding. One didnít not survive. Death by smoke inhalation. The survivor is doing well and was seen by the vet this afternoon.

The electrical transformer was destroyed. No power, so no heat in the club room, no water from the well, no heated buckets and troughs. And no bathrooms. Some people were taken aback at using their horseís stalls! A water tank was filled at the house so troughs and buckets could be filled. A generator was used to get water at the barn. A group of us formed a bucket brigade to double water the buckets. Two women kept the club room floor washed. One trainer is heading up the donations.

Miss A. was sassy when she came in and unconcerned about last nightís events.

Thank God nobody was hurt. My heart goes out to the person who lost her horse.

Please send good thoughts and white light for Carlos and Gabriel.
I will. But I'm glad Ariel is OK.
Old 02-15-2020, 09:57 PM
Charter Member

Howdy Y'all! Been a lazy day at da cave although I did have to don appropriate bein' in public attire and go over to the church house. I forgot I have candle duty and didn't think about it until this afternoon. Anywho, got that done. Since I had to go out, OYKW decided to go with me and, bein' the gourmands we are, decided on a late N.O.L./early Sup at Waffle House. All class we are! We considered a hunt for cheap chawklit, but decided to be good and not do that since neither of us needs it and we do have the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig jar of M&Ms. We can be so adult sometimes!

Sunny hope the tests reveal some results that will help.

{{{WetOne}}} sorry about the fire. Glad Carlos and Gabriel are OK and super about the comin' together of folks to help. Sorry about the horse that didn't make it, however.

{{{Spidey}}} hope you're feelin' better in the mornin' and can go do the stuff you want to do.

I have DirectTV, phone (cell and landline), and internet with ATT. If we had a better option I would look into it, but ATT is the best we have around here. Tried with the local cable company (Mediacom) but their internet service, at least out where I live, sucked.