Old 01-24-2020, 07:58 PM

Amazon not delivering packages on time, anyone else notice this?

A couple times this week they have delivered a day late. I have prime. Anyone else have issues? The drivers use an Amazon truck but they told me they work for a local guy, not for Amazon. We are getting a big Amazon warehouse sometime this summer , will have 1500 people and robots. We have a couple of smaller Amazon warehouses now. I read they are having problems with the 1 day delivery for prime since they started offering that .
Old 01-24-2020, 08:17 PM

Other than the post office a couple of towns over claiming in early December that my Amazon packages were delayed because of a "natural disaster" two different times the same week - yeah, same post office both times - when there had been no weather issues that week, I haven't noticed things being especially late in the past few months.
Old 01-24-2020, 08:18 PM
Charter Member

No problems with Amazon deliveries; twice they came a day early.
Old 01-24-2020, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijou Drains View Post
A couple times this week they have delivered a day late. I have prime. Anyone else have issues? The drivers use an Amazon truck but they told me they work for a local guy, not for Amazon. We are getting a big Amazon warehouse sometime this summer , will have 1500 people and robots. We have a couple of smaller Amazon warehouses now. I read they are having problems with the 1 day delivery for prime since they started offering that .
I've noticed the opposite. They estimate a delivery time, say three days, and it arrives in two. Customers are happier that way, I would think.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:03 PM
Shouting Grasshopper

Haven't had any missed delivery dates lately, but there was a stretch a while back where I had 7 or 8 shipments show up late in a 10 month period. I complained about it and got an extra month of Prime credited for each late shipment. A couple of times the agent tried to get away with saying how sorry Amazon was and they were taking steps to make sure service would improve. My reply was to ask what exactly was the "guarantee" part of their two-day delivery guarantee and they credited my Prime account quickly after that.

Last edited by blondebear; 01-24-2020 at 10:06 PM.
Old 01-25-2020, 09:44 AM

I buy a lot from Amazon. So far the only time their promised delivery hasn't happened was a single package they told me would be late, apologized about it, and gave me some sort of credit about.
Old 01-25-2020, 09:46 AM

I just had seven books delivered by Amazon (from 5 different suppliers) - either on time or a day early.
Old 01-25-2020, 10:06 AM
born to be shunned

Quote:
From the description you could live near me.

Da Jungle has been having some issues with "direct delivery stations" (the places with the full boxes and fleets of vans). Lately most have canned all the drivers working directly for them and all that volume is now shifted to the various logistics-ish operations who provide drivers for our vans in addition to even more vans and drivers. It will take a little time to get everything even again. That and the normal headaches around winter weather. Our weather can be fine but if your package started out being filled in Indy or San Diego ------- crap happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayaker View Post
I buy a lot from Amazon. So far the only time their promised delivery hasn't happened was a single package they told me would be late, apologized about it, and gave me some sort of credit about.

Probably damaged at our place and needed to be replaced. It happens a lot less than you would think. My shift, for 17k packages a day, usually has less than 15 that do not make it to the customer on time; almost always due to some sort of damage.

And there was that magnet that got caught under the rollers that no-one noticed -- -- but that was a real freak event.
Old 01-25-2020, 11:06 AM
Charter Member

I've experienced a streak of this c. October. Like three or four packages in a row spaced out over a couple of weeks, all promised to be delivered by 9 p.m. one day, and then I get a "sorry, it'll come tomorrow" email. Hmmm...I don't see it in any recent emails, but I may have junked all those as I developed a cleaner inbox/archive strategy mid-year last year. I do see two "Amazon delayed" emails on two different dates from February of 2019, though. It seems to come in clumps for me, but that could just be pure coincidence. The last month or two it's been consistently on time, and we've had several dozen packages delivered in that time.
Old 01-25-2020, 12:29 PM

Amazon Prime's "two day" shipping has always been unreliable for us. They all too often take a few days to ship it and then maybe it arrives two days after that. Now with one day shipping, there are even more variants. I've had a couple packages get to the local dist. center and then *crickets*.

As far as I can tell, there's a dist. center in NC that if one of my packages goes there that's the last I'll ever hear of it. Apparently it's the place where damaged packages/labels stuff goes to to see if it can be recovered. Had this happen again two weeks ago. Ended up reordering. Over a week to get a Prime product.

It's an American company. "Two-days" is an ad, not a promise.
Old 01-25-2020, 12:59 PM

I had an item that was shipped in a timely manner and then sat for a month at the nearest hub. I got my money back at 2 weeks late and then 2 weeks later it was delivered.

It was a container of catnip.

I live in Iowa where People Nip is illegal (neighboring state of Illinois just made it legal). I'm guessing someone thought it was the devil's lettuce and it took that long for someone else to open the container and test it.

When I opened the package the jar's lid had some kind of sticker across the top of it. I forget what it said but I do recall giggling loudly with the Mistermage about "Really, it's freaking catnip!"
Old 01-25-2020, 01:45 PM

I've had enough packages arrive late to be noticeable. The first time it was all apologizes and a free month's credit added to the Prime subscription. Since then, it's just \_(ツ)_/ if I bring it up and bullshit excuses about how it's two day delivery but not until after processing, etc (despite the webpage clearly saying "Order in the next three hours to receive by....")
Old 01-25-2020, 05:40 PM
Charter Member

They're all over the place lately.

We buy with some regularity fancy Italian cherries from Amazon. I noticed we were out last week, and placed an order. For whatever reason, even though they were Prime, they had some long shipping date and weren't going to be here until the end of next week. Noticing this on Wednesday, I went "WTF? Ok, I'll just order some more, we go through them enough and they're shelf-stable." So I place another order, it ships, supposed to be here on Friday.

On Friday, some goofiness happened with UPS and we got a notice the shipment was delayed due to weather (or something. It wasn't that bad out, so )

Again, no big deal, we can handle it.

Today the original order showed up, delivered via USPS. The one that wasn't supposed to be here until NEXT Friday.

Color me confused. Whatever, we got our cherries. But I have no clue what Amazon was doing around the shipping on those.
Old 01-25-2020, 07:21 PM
born to be shunned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Color me confused. Whatever, we got our cherries. But I have no clue what Amazon was doing around the shipping on those.

I could mention the time I opened up a 53 foot long trailer to find one (1) envelope all the way in the back but if I did you wouldn't believe me. Or the two months when we got a trailer every day with less than 24 packages on it. That shipping pledge is real but ----- something in the math burps now and then and ANYTHING can happen. Add the human element (did I ever mention the driver who left St Louis for Pgh and ended up in Macon Georgia?) and -------- lets just say my "surprised" bar is really really high. . And you got us shipping to us, us shipping to us and the the USPS, us shipping UPS to the USPS, us shipping UPS. At some point of some days I am amazed anything shows up anywhere. The logistics are staggering and our software old and -------- tis a puzzlement.
Old 01-26-2020, 07:25 AM

Packages came on time yesterday. Looks like they will be on time today too.
Old 01-27-2020, 12:10 PM

Mine are usually on time. Sometimes they are early, sometimes they are late, about equal numbers. The packages I have the most problems with are from third-party sellers, I always try to avoid them.

UPS does a good job in our area, things were best back when Amazon just used UPS. Now with Fedex and USPS in the mix, delivery times are more variable.
Old 01-27-2020, 12:18 PM

If I ship items directly to my house, they are late nearly 100% of the time if shipped USPS. But the issue is that the post office lies 100% of the time and marks the package as delivered the day before or even two days before they deliver it.
Old 01-27-2020, 12:37 PM

Generally they deliver on the day they say they will. But I'm pretty sure I've had situations where they said it'd take 3-4 days to ship something despite me having prime. I'm guessing I got items that aren't in the local warehouse when that happens.
Old 01-27-2020, 01:54 PM

I had maybe one or two packages get delayed a day back in December, which I attributed to the holiday rush. It didn't seem to be a trend, and as others said more often that not my amazon packages are either on time or early.
Old 01-27-2020, 02:42 PM

They used to always show up on time for me, but since mid-December everything I've ordered from Amazon has consistently come exactly one day late. Probably about 8-10 packages in a row. I assumed the holiday rush was the reason at first, but it's late January and I'd think they would be caught up by now, so there must be something more to it.
Old 01-27-2020, 02:57 PM
Charter Member

I just checked and I had 45 deliveries in 2019. To the best of my recollection, they were all on time or early. Admittedly, I didn't pay close attention to most of them so they could have been late and I didn't realize.
Old 01-27-2020, 03:46 PM

everything on time Sat and Sun. Have a few items due tomorrow and Wed. What is funny is most of these shipments go from Durham to Durham and then to me, I guess that is 2 different warehouses. Once their new really big local warehouse opens this year I assume stuff will come from there.
Old 01-27-2020, 04:13 PM

Quote:
everything on time Sat and Sun. Have a few items due tomorrow and Wed.
Is that a typical week for you?

That seems like an awful lot of deliveries.
Old 01-27-2020, 04:45 PM
born to be shunned

Quote:
everything on time Sat and Sun. Have a few items due tomorrow and Wed. What is funny is most of these shipments go from Durham to Durham and then to me, I guess that is 2 different warehouses. Once their new really big local warehouse opens this year I assume stuff will come from there.
RDU system? I helped one of the centers open! Probably it went from the Fulfillment Center to the Sortation Center and then to the Direct Delivery Station or the USPS. I would have to see a label to say for sure. We are odd in that even if the Direct Delivery Station in physically inside or attached to the FC or SC (such as in Cleveland) the label and tracking still shows as a "move" as it is relocated from one inventory/invoice to another one. I know of a couple places that show "in transit to the next facility" even though its basically just going down a belt, through a hole in the wall, and from there to the van route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspidistra View Post

You would be surprised. I'll let BD answer for himself but I know many people who are getting 3-8 packages a week. Some people literally order every day and sometimes twice a day. We peasants at Da Jungle sometimes recognize their names if we work the same lanes over a week. Depending on when and where mostly even orders placed the same day are treated as separate and sometimes because of where the product is (what Fulfillment Center has what item) an order for 3-10 things can come from 2-3 different places in different packages just to meet up at the Delivery Station.

Seattle insists we lose money on shipping and after 5 years I believe them. You can be very very fast or very very cheap; they chose the former over the latter every time.
Old 01-27-2020, 05:19 PM

Colour me edumacated!

There seems to be a bit of implicit waste in the 'don't wait for the other stuff, just get the first one off NOW!' principle, but I guess in the case of people who have a truck turning up for them every day, it all evens out in the end
Old 01-27-2020, 05:34 PM
Charter Member

I'd say the majority of my stuff is on time, but enough if it isn't that it bothers me. Typically, it's my same day/next day delivery that's late. And, to make it worse, if it's late, it's usually really late. Like if I order something Monday morning for same day delivery and by 6pm it's not out for delivery, I know I'm not going to see it until Thursday or Friday. About the only good thing about that is that I can complain multiple times and get multiple credits. More often than not, I'll end up paying between 25-50% of the original price by the time it's done and over with.
The trick, I've found is to not only use their chat system, but also find their social media form (look for someone complaining on facebook and watch for Amz to give them a link or email address to contact them). Use that and you'll get a response fairly quickly (less than 12 hours) and often time another credit. Even better, if anyone tells you, in writing, they guarantee you'll get your shipment by tomorrow. Complain again when they miss that deadline as well.
I'm not sure if it helps or not, but I usually make a point of telling them that what I ordered had some urgency about it. It's for a project, it's for a birthday gift etc.

Granted, some of these things really can wait, but I'm not paying them $120 a year to get the exact same service as all the people not paying $120 a year.

I've also had a lot of problems with there suddenly being no same day or next day items available. Not 'I can't find any X that I can get today', literally nothing. Not a single item. If I ask about it on facebook, I'll get a bunch of bizarre answers ranging from 'they're probably out of stock on the item you want' to 'I'm a bit confused, we don't actually have anything called 'next day shipping' and she gave me a link to their different speeds of deliveries. One of them being 'one day shipping - guaranteed next day'.

TL;DR, yeah, their shipping isn't that great. It works the majority of the time, but with how much I order, I still see a late delivery at least once a month.
Old 01-27-2020, 09:40 PM

I do live in the RDU area. I have bought a bunch of Amazon items lately but that is not typical for me. Most of what I bought has been $15 or less. I bought more expensive items from REI but for those they are sending them to the local store so there is no shipping charge. REI is having a big sale now, for example I got a very nice kayak paddle that normally is $275 and I got it for $80. Got a $100 sleeping pad for $30.
Old 01-28-2020, 08:04 AM
Charter Member

Very good service here in Central Jersey.

My only beef is how they meet their two-day free Prime shipping with certain slippery definitions of "two-day shipping".
Sometimes their funny math ends up with an in-stock package coming five business days later, but somehow still being a "two-day shipping" package.

Other than those shenanigans, everything runs smoothly.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:33 AM
Charter Member

I live about 38 miles West of a an Amazon warehouse in Hazelwood Missouri. I know not everything I order comes from that location but even so most of my items arrive on time. Some transferred to he USPS, other via Amazon marked vans.

Last year there were lots of late deliveries via what I'm told is Amazon Flex. That's where individuals in private vehicles are paid to make deliveries. I'd get massages telling me "the driver can't access the building without a gate code". But there is no gate, just drivers who don't wish to drive down our narrow road to reach our subdivision.

No problems to mention this year though.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:40 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by minor7flat5 View Post
Very good service here in Central Jersey.

My only beef is how they meet their two-day free Prime shipping with certain slippery definitions of "two-day shipping".
Sometimes their funny math ends up with an in-stock package coming five business days later, but somehow still being a "two-day shipping" package.

Other than those shenanigans, everything runs smoothly.
I agree with what you're saying. Over the past few years they've made more and more of an attempt at explaining that it's two day shipping, not two days from the time you press 'buy' to the time it's at your door.
In your example, if you called them on that, they'd likely tell you that it may have taken 3 days before they shipped it, but it was only in transit for 2 days.
The trick, I've found is to always check the 'guaranteed delivery date' and use that against them. Again, with your example, if you ordered on Monday and got it on Friday, you can go back to them and explain that the guaranteed delivery date was Wednesday (or Thursday, as the case may be) and go from there.

And, of course, all of this only applies to things "Shipped from Amazon".

They'll still try to get out of it, but just keep pushing back and eventually they'll toss you a few bucks to go away.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:42 AM

I have Amazon Prime, also. Keep in mind that, even if you buy something through Amazon Prime, all bets are off on the 1-day delivery policy if what you buy is coming from a 3rd party.
Old 01-28-2020, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey P View Post
I agree with what you're saying. Over the past few years they've made more and more of an attempt at explaining that it's two day shipping, not two days from the time you press 'buy' to the time it's at your door.
I haven't seen that. Each time I go to buy some Prime item, it's happily telling me "Buy in the next 1:22:45 to have by Thursday!" regardless of how true that is. In fact, the other day, I bought something with that message (buy in the next hour and have by tomorrow) and, the next morning, was told that it shipped and would be there the next day. It wasn't time sensitive so I didn't bother raising a fuss but they continue to promise pipe dreams as often as ever.
Old 01-28-2020, 10:21 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jophiel View Post
I haven't seen that. Each time I go to buy some Prime item, it's happily telling me "Buy in the next 1:22:45 to have by Thursday!" regardless of how true that is. In fact, the other day, I bought something with that message (buy in the next hour and have by tomorrow) and, the next morning, was told that it shipped and would be there the next day. It wasn't time sensitive so I didn't bother raising a fuss but they continue to promise pipe dreams as often as ever.
Yeah, it's buried on their site somewhere. Also, IIRC, they attempted to change the definition of 'guarantee' from meaning something WILL happen (ie a delivery date) to 'it'll probably happen, we'll try our best'. I don't know how that worked out for them.

If I were you, I'd double check the confirmation email. As soon as the date/time on that email passes, call/email/chat with them and complain. If you're paying for prime, you should get what you're paying for, otherwise, why bother?
The more often people complain, the more likely they'll be to fix the situation.
Old 01-28-2020, 10:25 AM

I have Amazon Prime and have never received a package late. A few have been delivered in one day instead of two. If it's a small item, it usually comes from the post office otherwise it's always UPS.
Old 01-28-2020, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey P View Post
If I were you, I'd double check the confirmation email. As soon as the date/time on that email passes, call/email/chat with them and complain. If you're paying for prime, you should get what you're paying for, otherwise, why bother?
Not worth the effort. The first time they were apologetic and offered a free month. Any time since it then it was obvious that their attitude was not giving a shit and saying "Oh well, that'll happen to ya..."
Old 01-28-2020, 12:46 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jophiel View Post
Not worth the effort. The first time they were apologetic and offered a free month. Any time since it then it was obvious that their attitude was not giving a shit and saying "Oh well, that'll happen to ya..."
Yeah, I usually do it when I'm sitting in front of the TV and have 20 minutes to bicker with them about it. They'll absolutely try to dismiss it with an apology. You have to push back a little. If it happens with any frequency at all, find a link to their online form or an actual email address and contact them that way. It escalates the issue past the drones that are feeding you canned replies...or worse, the bots they use now.
Old 01-28-2020, 01:46 PM

I have not complained to them but if it keeps up I will.
Old 01-28-2020, 04:42 PM
born to be shunned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryM View Post
Last year there were lots of late deliveries via what I'm told is Amazon Flex. That's where individuals in private vehicles are paid to make deliveries. I'd get massages telling me "the driver can't access the building without a gate code". But there is no gate, just drivers who don't wish to drive down our narrow road to reach our subdivision.

No problems to mention this year though.
When we started making deliveries almost 80% were through flex drivers (and your understanding of who they are is correct). Those kind of problems were so regular that within 6 months almost all stations went to vans and logistics companies running them. A flex driver once said he could not find the building the Old Wench works in despite it being one of THE major buildings in downtown Pittsburgh. These days almost everyone across the system still uses some flex drivers for a few specific smaller routes but we're talking like 5-10% of the volume and with a waiting list of drivers wanting to get on board - three "fails" in a quarter and you may find your name crossed off the list.

(I am not sure of the exact amount right now but flex used to get around $86 for a route that can be done in 3 hours; more for bigger routes. And for the most part it means an honest three hours and not "we say its 3 even though it takes 7". Even with using your own car its not a bad after work gig. The way it works is we have x-number of flex routes today of 3-5 hours by half-hour blocks. A text message goes out and "pings" everyone on the trained-and-approved list. If you want to claim a route you hit the link and pick the size/time-sized one you want; you get a confirmation. You then come and load up at the time you are given to start. I know folks who make more for us than they do from their "real jobs" so if you like doing it its worthwhile doing it well.)
Old 01-29-2020, 10:32 AM
Charter Member

My only complaint with Amazon is the claim they will deliver the same day I order a product. I look at an item I want, the listing says buy this item in 3 hours and 15 minutes and it will be delivered today. I have never had an item delivered that day.

Another thing about Amazon that puzzles me. I live about 3 miles as a crow flies from a huge Amazon warehouse. Everything I have ordered that has come out of that warehouse goes to a delivery center in a town 30 miles south of me. Then it gets delivered. Seems like it would be easier to do the deliveries right from the big warehouse. There is a huge parking lot near the warehouse that is packed full of Amazon delivery vehicles too.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:52 PM
born to be shunned

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer72 View Post

Another thing about Amazon that puzzles me. I live about 3 miles as a crow flies from a huge Amazon warehouse. Everything I have ordered that has come out of that warehouse goes to a delivery center in a town 30 miles south of me. Then it gets delivered. Seems like it would be easier to do the deliveries right from the big warehouse. There is a huge parking lot near the warehouse that is packed full of Amazon delivery vehicles too.
Probably a storage lot type of deal for the delivery station; that's all the vans you see.

As for the rest, it only makes at best a sort of sense and then only if you've worked in sales and/or shipping on that level. Assuming what is closest to you is a Fulfillment Center and not one of our warehouses (the former fill boxes for you, the latter fills the FCs for us) chances are it pre-dates us doing any sort of deliveries. The sortation system feeding the USPS only really started in 2014 and the AMZL van deliveries by us in 2016. And a delivery station as we operate them takes a huge footprint compared to some. It is cheaper and easier for us to operate from another building nearby than to try to retrofit an existing building of ours especially since most of them are pretty much max capacity. And I hate to admit it but we still don't know what we're going to be when we grow up. Amazon built a super-automated sortation center that could do over 300,000 packages a day in January 2015 ------ and then started building up the delivery routes and system. So we have a building operating at 1/3 capacity that still costs 100% to heat and maintain. As things started to move to where we may someday bypass the USPS, UPS and everyone else and totally operate ourselves - and for others who hire "us" - we don't know what we'll need. So right now its "rent and plan and own wisely" and see where next year leads us.
Old 01-29-2020, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspidistra View Post

So...you probably would be shocked to hear I had 165 Amazon orders in 2019? What can I say, I have a moderate amount of disposable income and live in a really rural area with few choices for brick and mortar stores, so I've ordered everything from subscribe-and-save fish tank filters and the treats my cats loved to probiotics and flaxseed oil to books and DVDs to my mattress and small bookcases.

Unless it's either gifts or something I absolutely need in the next two days I tend to choose "ship it to me later in exchange for a digital credit" which allows them to bundle orders together, so other than June (my brother's birthday and Father's Day) and December I rarely get more than a couple of deliveries a week. Well, Amazon deliveries, anyway. I do order things from eBay too...
Old 02-01-2020, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley Clark View Post
Generally they deliver on the day they say they will. But I'm pretty sure I've had situations where they said it'd take 3-4 days to ship something despite me having prime. I'm guessing I got items that aren't in the local warehouse when that happens.
Like today, I went to place an order that had prime shipping and they said it'd arrive on thursday. That is five day shipping, not two day shipping. There were other items that will be delivered on monday so I'll get one of those instead, but still.

Last edited by Wesley Clark; 02-01-2020 at 05:26 PM.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:20 AM

all my recent orders are on time. I ordered an item Sat. and they shipped it Sun and it arrived Sun. I assume it was in a local warehouse since it is a popular coffee brand.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:32 AM

Got another false promise one last week. It was still saying delivery was going to be on Thursday by 9pm at least as late as 8pm. Was delivered the next day.The extra day actually mattered to me.

Don't make promises you can't keep.
Old 02-04-2020, 06:07 PM
born to be shunned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftg View Post
Got another false promise one last week. It was still saying delivery was going to be on Thursday by 9pm at least as late as 8pm. Was delivered the next day.The extra day actually mattered to me.

Don't make promises you can't keep.

9PM is a sort of generic time. Drivers are under pretty strict orders that at 9 you head for the barn and they can actually be penalized for dropping a package after that moment. The idea is to get it back in the system (returned to station/delayed at station) so instead of being in the second cycle of deliveries (as it was) it gets in the first and is pretty much assured barring damages.

But I agree with you; promises are everything. Since it seems to be ongoing I would consider hitting one of the company message boards and registering a complaint. I'm not saying it will fix anything right away but it lets TPTB know exactly where the system needs beefed up and possibly another delivery station added. Or at least that their algorithms need adjusted.
Old 02-05-2020, 10:14 PM

On the whole Amazon deliveries have been on time, sometimes faster than I could believe. Around the holidays things were probably taking longer. I wouldn’t get excited by a delivery that was a little late.
Old 02-05-2020, 10:16 PM

still on time for me. One item I ordered on Monday and they said it would arrive Tues and it did get here on time. the odd thing was it was not shipped until Tues. I guess it was in the local warehouse.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:55 AM

A desk is sitting 4 hours from me. Scheduled for Wed delivery so I assume it will sit there and they will move it here Tues for Wed delivery.
Old 02-10-2020, 09:39 AM

they changed my shipment from today to tomorrow which is still 2 days.
Old 02-10-2020, 10:23 AM

Mrs. Charming and Rested and I probably place five orders a week at this point and the overwhelming majority of them arrive on time or early to our house or to her parents' house. Shipments to my parents' house are almost never advertised as 2-day and arrive on time only around 70% of the time. Many of the shipments to my parents' house are around Christmas though, so it might not be super-indicative of their general reliability.

One odd thing is that Amazon is reporting that i have two items that are "on their way but running late." I got them on time over a month ago. I tried to tell customer service through their chatbot that I already got those items but they don't seem to have gotten the message. kopek any idea what's going on here?