Old 02-09-2020, 09:16 AM

Were the clone troopers in Star Wars hormonally manipulated to lack sex drive?

I mean in the extended universe, of course, novels &, comic books and so forth. I can't imagine such a thing ever being mentioned in the (excellent) clone wars CGI cartoon.

And yes, I am aware that in SW: TCW, there was at least one clone trooper who rebelled against his slave status, deserted the army of the republic, and got married. But he was an exception. Given that the clones were essentially meant to be a mono-gender sub species of humanity, reproducing only artificially, it seems likely that they would either be without sex drive at all or generally homosexual. Again, I realize that such a thing would not be likely to be touched upon in what was nominally a kids' cartoon, but sometimes things get hinted at in extended media.

Can anyone think of an example?
This post was created by a blind person using voice to text software. Such software often introduces errors that are too tedious to correct for a message board, so anyone who has a problem with typos had best read something else.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:09 AM

It occurred to me that they are bad guys but mostly have white armor. Never heard Lucas comment on that .