Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 02:50 PM
born to be shunned

Soviet Stuff and More on eBay

Like this place isn't enough to use up all my free time I have begun listing some things on eBay. I started a couple months back with some currency and amusement park stuff and from now on it could be damn near anything. One thing that came up in a couple threads is an organized collection of Soviet military and civilian awards and pins. There is also a shaving mug from an early railroad workers association. Just about anything could end up listed although size will be the limiting factor. And in bits and pieces this could continue until the attic is empty.

Since I am running weekly auctions I won't do any direct links here; they will go stale in 7 days. So search "by seller" for the account I and the Old Wench share:

SBAgirl

and if you have issues finding us feel free to shoot me a PM.
Old 01-28-2020, 11:28 PM

I used to sell fraternal jewelry, and I also got into men's jewelry. I LOVE those flyfishing cuff links. I've never seen any like them. Good luck with all your auctions.

I need to get back into it soon. I have a lot of stuff. I sold from 1997 to about 2014, but not since then!
Closed Thread