Old 08-20-2019, 02:09 PM

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi walk into a bar, bartender says, "Is this a joke?"

A priest, a minister, and a pig walk into a bar, bartender says,"What's with the pig?" Priest says, "It's the rabbi's day off.

A priest, a minster, and a goat walk into a bar, bartender says, "A goat?" Minister says, "We couldn't find the pig."
Old 08-20-2019, 02:16 PM

A priest, a rabbi and a minister go fishing on a rare day off. They row their boat out a ways from shore and put down an anchor. The boat moves just a little bit here and there. They are enjoying being "away" from their jobs, the fishing is very relaxing, and they exchange funny stories about their lives.

The priest says: "Well, I have to go and use nature's rest room." He steps out of the boat, and walks on top of the water to shore, does his thing and walks on top of the water back to the boat and gets back in.

The rabbi is astonished but says nothing. A while later, the minister says: "Well, I guess it's my turn now." He gets out of the boat, walks on the water to shore, and does his thing and returns to the boat by walking on the water and gets back in the boat.

The rabbi is again amazed, saying nothing. When it comes time for the rabbi to "do his thing", he tells himself that if they can do it so can he. So he steps out of the boat, and plunges into the water. The priest and the minister help him back into the boat. They look at each other, and the minister says: "Shall we show him where the rocks are?"
Old 08-20-2019, 05:52 PM

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi are discussing how they split up the weekly offerings. The priest says: We take the total offerings, throw them up in the air and whatever comes down heads up goes to the Lord's work.

The minister offers: We draw a line down the center of the room and toss the total offerings in the air and whatever comes down on the right side of the room goes to the Lord.

The rabbi expounds: We take the total offerings and throw them up in the air and whatever comes down we keep--if the Lord doesn't want it while it's closer to Him... .
Old 08-21-2019, 07:33 AM

A priest, a pastor and a rabbi walk into a bar and soon begin arguing over who’s the best at what they do.

Eventually they decide that in order to prove who’s the best, they would all go out alone into the woods and convert a bear to their respective religion.

A few weeks later.. they meet up at the bar and the priest announces, "I found a bear by the river and started talking to him about the Lord. He liked it so much that he now comes to mass every week."

The pastor says, "Well, I saw a bear in the clearing. I started reading him the bible and he loved it so much that he is now going to be baptized in about a week."

The priest and the pastor turn to look at the rabbi, who now has a broken arm, a fractured collarbone and several cuts and bruises. The rabbi says, "You know what, looking back.. maybe I shouldn't have started with a circumcision."
Old 08-21-2019, 08:21 AM
Charter Member

A priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar and go to the free buffet table. The rabbi does not partake of the bacon wrapped scallops. At the table, the priest asks him if he ever in a moment of weakness, ate any pork.

"I must confess. Once I did eat a piece of bacon. It's very good. But you priests are not supposed to have sex. Have you ever had a moment of weakness in that area?"

Priest confesses "Yes, I did have sex with a woman , but just once."

Rabbi responds "Helluva lot better than bacon, isn't it?"
Old 08-21-2019, 09:04 AM

A rabbi, an Indian mystic, and an old hippie have their car break down near a farm. They go to the farmhouse and ask the farmer if they can spend the night there, they'll look at the car in the morning. The farmer says they can, but there's only enough room in the house for two of them, one of them will have to sleep in the barn. They do rock paper scissors to decide who sleeps in the barn, and the rabbi loses. So he goes off to the barn. Five minutes later, the rabbi comes back. "Mister, while I appreciate your hospitality, I can not sleep in the barn. There's a pig in there. I'm Jewish, I can't be around pigs, it's not kosher."

So the mystic and the hippie do r-p-s again, and the mystic loses. So he goes off to the barn. Five minutes later, he comes back. "Many blessings on you, but I can not stay in the barn. There's a cow in there, and cows are sacred in my country. I do not think the gods would smile upon me if I slept with a cow nearby."

So the hippie goes off to the barn. Five minutes later, there's a knock on the door. Farmer opens the door, it's the cow and the pig.

Alternate versions: Replace the hippie with a Scientologist, JW, Mormon, or any other "out there" religion.

Last edited by atimnie; 08-21-2019 at 09:07 AM.
Old 08-21-2019, 09:09 AM
Charter Member

Pig & cow shit. I'm replacing the hippie with Donald Trump!
Old 08-21-2019, 09:27 AM

Come on now, who in their right mind would be travelling with Trump?
Old 08-21-2019, 01:34 PM

The bartender saith:

So i went to a mixed religion seminar, The Christian Priest came, laid his hands on my hand and said, “By the will of Jesus Christ, you will walk today!”

I smiled and told him I was not paralysed.

The Rabbi came, laid his hands on my hand and said, “By the will of God Almighty, you will walk today!

I was less amused when I told him there was nothing wrong with me.

The Mullah came, took my hands and said, “Insha Allah, you will walk today!”

I snapped at him, “There’s nothing wrong with me”

The Buddhist Monk came, held my hands and said, “By the will of The Great Buddha, you will walk today!”

I rudely told him there was nothing wrong with me.

After the sermons, I stepped outside and found my car had been stolen.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:20 PM

A mushroom walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "I won't serve you." "Aw come on," says the mushroom, "I'm a fungi."
Old 08-21-2019, 05:47 PM

A priest and a minister walk into a bar, the rabbi ducked.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:09 AM

So a rabbi, a priest, and a minister are attending an ecumenical conference in another town, and they stop at a bar at the end of the day. The priest pulls out a deck of cards and pretty soon they've got a little poker game going -- only to be busted by an overzealous policeman enforcing the town's strict anti-gambling laws. So they're hauled before a judge the next morning, and everybody's kind of embarrassed about it, including the judge.

"Look," he says, "just tell me you weren't gambling, and I'll let you go."

"Well," says the priest, "gambling qua gambling seems to me to imply some sort of intent to win money or with the idea that it would exchange hands at the end of the evening, whereas considering a hypothetical situation such as the one we were engaged in where the money is taking on more of the role of a token merely for tracking the interplay of the game and the relative ..." and so on.

"Fine," says the judge, "You can go."

The minister steps up. "It seems to me that given divine foreknowledge of all events, even if we mortals are not so gifted raises the question of whether gambling as a concept can really .." and so on also, and is similarly dismissed by the judge, just leaving the rabbi in the courtroom.

"Well?" asks the judge. "Rabbi, were you gambling?"

The rabbi looks around and shrugs his shoulders. "Gambling? With who?"
Old 08-22-2019, 09:57 AM

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The bartender says, "Oh no you don't! I'm not going to put up with lame jokes all day. Just get out!" So the priest, minister, and rabbi leave, and just as they have passed through the door a chicken walks in.
The bartender says, "Sorry buddy - we don't serve chickens in here!"
The chicken says, "Do you know somewhere that does?"
The bartender says, "Yeah.."
The chicken asks, "Well, where is it?"
The bartender says, "It's across the road."
Old 08-22-2019, 10:30 AM

Now we know why...
Old 08-22-2019, 01:39 PM
SDSAB

A Catholic priest keeps urging his buddy the rabbi to try a bite of bacon. "C'mon, Shlomo, it's delicious! Just try a little piece - God won't mind!"

The rabbi keeps refusing until, finally, frustrated by the priest's persistence, he says, "Tell you what, Patrick: I'll have a whole plateful at your wedding!"
Old 08-22-2019, 01:58 PM

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi walk past a bar. No joke.
Old 08-22-2019, 03:13 PM
SDSAB

A cop pulls over a car with four priests in it and says, "I'm looking for a serial child molester."

The priests look at each other, then one of them shrugs and says, "OK, I'll do it."
Old 08-22-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atimnie View Post
Just make it Netanyahu, Modi and Trump and your good to go.
Old 08-23-2019, 12:22 PM
Charter Member

A priest, an Imam and a Rabbi are having their usual Thursday night poker game in the local bar, when an overzealous rookie cop arrests them for gambling. The next day, when arraigned, the Judge is clearly looking for reasons to let them go.
“Father Mulroney, were you, in fact, gambling for money?”
“Well, your honor, the money was trans-substantiated as it were to mere score-keeping tokens...”
The priest is let go
“Imam Husayn, were you in fact gambling for money?”
“Well, your honor, gambling denotes wagering on an uncertain outcome. Since al-qaḍāʾ wa l-qadar teaches us that all is written already, there are no random outcomes, so how is gambling even possible?”
The Imam is let go.
“Rabbi Cohen, were you in fact gambling for money?”
The Rabbi looks to his left, then looks to his right, shrugs his shoulders and says: “Gambling? With whom?
Old 08-23-2019, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isosleepy View Post
A priest, an Imam and a Rabbi are having their usual Thursday night poker game in the local bar, when an overzealous rookie cop arrests them for gambling. The next day, when arraigned, the Judge is clearly looking for reasons to let them go.
“Father Mulroney, were you, in fact, gambling for money?”
“Well, your honor, the money was trans-substantiated as it were to mere score-keeping tokens...”
The priest is let go
“Imam Husayn, were you in fact gambling for money?”
“Well, your honor, gambling denotes wagering on an uncertain outcome. Since al-qaḍāʾ wa l-qadar teaches us that all is written already, there are no random outcomes, so how is gambling even possible?”
The Imam is let go.
“Rabbi Cohen, were you in fact gambling for money?”
The Rabbi looks to his left, then looks to his right, shrugs his shoulders and says: “Gambling? With whom?
See post 12.
Old 08-23-2019, 12:36 PM
Charter Member

Three new cars, one for each...

1st one pours water on the hood, and says a prayer.

2nd one, it's just a prayer.

3rd one trims a bit off the tailpipe.
Old 08-23-2019, 12:47 PM

A priest and three of his buddies were on a golf course, and he asked the foursome ahead if they could play through. An angry atheist in the foursome said, "No! As far as I'm concerned you can just shove that crucifix up your..."

"Hey now, settle down. Why are you so angry?"

"Why? I'll tell you why. My uncle was a christian all his life, but in his time of need, god abandoned him."

"How so?"

"Remember that hurricane and flood last year? My uncle had faith that god would save him. When the flood was at the top of his front porch steps, a guy in a row boat came by, said, 'Get in the boat.' He said, 'No, I won't, god will save me.' Then when the flood reached the second floor, a guy in a motor boat came by, same thing, 'God will save me.' And when the flood was past the roof, and the water was up to his chin, a helicopter came by, he told the guy, 'I have faith in god, he will save me.' But he didn't! He let him die."

"Son, god did not let your uncle die. He sent him two boats and a helicopter, but he wouldn't get on."
Old 08-23-2019, 01:02 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Pepperwinkle View Post
See post 12.
Well, shit.
Old 08-23-2019, 01:35 PM
SDSAB

A priest and his friend are playing golf. The friend is having a bad day and keeps making terrible shots. He begins swearing more and more, taking the Lord's name in vain, and the priest gently admonishes him, but he doesn't stop. "Goddammit, that hole shouldn't have taken four strokes!" "Goddammit, who put that tree there?" "Goddamit, that water hazard really pisses me off!"

The priest says, "You know, if you keep swearing like that, God just might show his wrath."

The friend scoffs and keeps playing. He lines up an easy putt but the ball goes around it. "Goddammit, I missed!" he says.

Suddenly a lightning bolt comes down from the clear blue sky and zaps... the priest.

From high above comes a deep bass voice: "Goddammit, I missed!"
Old 08-23-2019, 08:59 PM
Charter Member

Priest walks into a bar, and sees a fair number of his parishioners 5 or 6 drinks deep into the evening. Having preached against the evils of liquor just the day before, this upsets him greatly.
“Danny Mckaveney, don’t you want to go to heaven?” “Yes father!” “Stop drinking, stand over there. Karl Woytl, don’t you want to go to heaven?” “Yes father!” “Go stand over there. Leave your drink”. This repeats another 4 or 5 times until he gets to Jimmy. “James Barker, don’t you want to go to heaven?” “No father”. “No?! When you die, you don’t want to go to heaven?” “Oh, when I die, sure. But it looked like you were getting a group together to go right now!”

Last edited by Isosleepy; 08-23-2019 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:14 AM

A priest, a rabbi, and a minister are flying together to an ecumenical convention. In mid-flight the plane encounters turbulent weather. The captain comes on the intercom.

“We’ve run into a major electrical storm,” he announces. “I don’t know if we’re going to make it. I urge each of you to pray in your customary manner.”

The rabbi chants: “Shma Yisroel, Adonai elohenu, Adonai echod!”

The minister sings: “Oh God, our help in ages past/ Our hope for years to come./ Our shelter from the stormy blast,/ And our eternal home!”

The priest recites: “Under the B, 7. Under the I, 22. Under the N, 39…”
Old 08-26-2019, 09:04 AM
Charter Member

A priest and a minister are playing golf on Saturday afternoon when a rabbi walks by. Unable to resist, he grabs a golf club and hits a ball that bounces off a tree, skips across a water hazard, rolls up a hill and lands right in the hole. The rabbi smiles and walks on without saying a word.

The priest looks up at heaven and says "He was breaking the Jewish Sabbath. Why did God let him make a shot like that?"

The minister responds "Actually, that was a great punishment. Who can the Rabbi tell abut what he just did?"
Old 08-26-2019, 10:10 AM

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi are called to the deathbed of a wealthy, but agnostic, man.

The man hands each one an envelope that contains $25,000.00, and they begin thanking him profusely. The dying man interrupts and tells them that the money is not for them to use - he wants them to pray, according to their respective traditions, for the money to be accepted in the afterlife and put to good use. Upon his imminent death, they are to place the envelopes into his casket to be taken into the next life with him, and the dying man will then see which faiths, if any, are respected by God.

The three clerics try to reason with the man - all agree that worldly goods will mean nothing in the afterlife, but he won't listen, and pleads with them to do as he asks. In they end all three promise to do as the soon-to-be-dead man wishes.

Just two days later the man is dead and laid out at a funeral home. The priest, minister, and rabbi go up to the casket together and each places his envelope next to the corpse.

A few months later the three clergymen happen to meet again at an ecumenical conference.

As they talked, the priest, feeling guilty, blurted out his confession that he only put $10,000.00 of the $25,000.00 in the envelope he placed in the casket. "I just felt it would be much more worthwhile to let the money do some good, so I sent some of it to the missions in northern Europe to convert the heretics back to the One True Church."

The minister, also feeling guilty, admitted that he, too, had withheld some of the money. "I put half in the envelope, and sent half to South American missions to save souls from Popery".

The rabbi was looking more and more furious as the priest and the minister admitted their transgressions, and finally expressed his self-righteous outrage at the actions of the other two. "I am the only one of us that kept his promise to a dying man!" he exclaimed. "I'll have you know that the envelope I placed in the casket contained my personal check for the entire $25,000.00!"
Old 08-26-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atimnie View Post
Pence and McConnell. Pence can't stay in the barn because there's a cow and Mother hasn't told him it's ok.

Last edited by Nava; 08-26-2019 at 10:21 AM.
Old 08-26-2019, 11:03 AM

Jesus Christ is dying on the cross, his disciples are gathered around, crying. Peter looks up and notices that Jesus seems to be calling him, "Peter, come hither!" Immediately Peter rushes over to the cross, only to be hit severely over the head by the Roman guard. He gets on his feet again and wants to return to the other disciples when he hears Jesus calling again, "Peter, come hither!" So, again Peter tries to climb the cross to get to his lord, when the Roman soldier draws his sword and chops Peter's arm off.

Peter is getting a little pissed and wants to go back to his buddies, but again Jesus summons. The Roman guard can't believe that Peter is trying yet AGAIN to climb to the cross, and chops off another arm. Peter is now covered in blood and demented from the blow to the head and wants to call it a day. Jesus hoarsly croaks, "Peter, please, come to me!"

By now, the Roman guard is tired of chopping limbs, so he lets Peter be. The faithful disciple struggles to climb the cross (without arms mind you) and after a long while he finally arrives at his Lord's side. Hurting, suffering, bleeding, Peter looks into his Master's eyes and asks, "Yes, my Lord. What is it?" Jesus smiles lovingly and looks off into the distance as a weak smile plays across his face, "Look Peter, I can see your house from here!"
Old 08-26-2019, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Pepperwinkle View Post
A priest, a rabbi, and a minister are flying together to an ecumenical convention. In mid-flight the plane encounters turbulent weather. The captain comes on the intercom.

“We’ve run into a major electrical storm,” he announces. “I don’t know if we’re going to make it. I urge each of you to pray in your customary manner.”

The rabbi chants: “Shma Yisroel, Adonai elohenu, Adonai echod!”

The minister sings: “Oh God, our help in ages past/ Our hope for years to come./ Our shelter from the stormy blast,/ And our eternal home!”

The priest recites: “Under the B, 7. Under the I, 22. Under the N, 39…”
I don't get it.
Old 08-26-2019, 11:22 AM
Charter Member

The priest is playing a favorite Catholic game.

Get it now? B-I-N-G-O!
Old 08-26-2019, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie-Xmas View Post
The priest is playing a favorite Catholic game.

Get it now? B-I-N-G-O!
I see , thanks!
Old 08-26-2019, 01:03 PM

Once upon a time Jesus and Moses were playing golf. This course had a particularly difficult hole, and Moses expressed his doubts that Jesus could make the shot over the water.

"Watch this, Moses, I think I can do it," exclaimed Jesus. "I've seen Arnold Palmer make this shot, Golf Swing and if Arnold Palmer can do it, then so can I."

Moses rolled his eyes and let Jesus try. Sure enough, the ball splashed into the water. Moses parted the water for Jesus, who went in to retrieve his ball.

Jesus, however, was not ready to give up.

"I know I can do this, Moses -- I've seen Arnold Palmer do it, and if he can do it, then so can I."

True to form, however, Jesus' ball ended up back in the water. Moses parted the water, and Jesus went in to retrieve the ball.

"Look, Jesus," said Moses. "Try again if you like, but I'm not parting the water for you again."

"Fair enough, Moses," said Jesus. "But you know, I've seen Arnold Palmer make this shot, and if Arnold Palmer can do it, then so can I."

Once again, Jesus' ball was in the water. Jesus proceeded to walk upon the water to get it.

Another group of golfers came up behind Moses and saw Jesus walking on the water. "Holy Cow!" one of them said to Moses. "Who does that guy think he is, Jesus Christ?"

"No," said Moses, rolling his eyes, "He thinks he's Arnold Palmer."
Old 08-26-2019, 02:08 PM

Hey god, what's a million years to you?

A MILLION YEARS IS NOTHING TO ME, A TRILLION YEARS IS BUT A SECOND.

Okay, you don't have to shout. Hey god, what's a million dollars to you?

A MILLION DOLLARS IS NOTHING TO ME, A TRILLION DOLLARS IS BUT A PENNY.

Jeeze, again with the shouting. Hey god, could you give me a penny?

SURE, JUST GIVE ME A SECOND.
Old 08-26-2019, 02:40 PM
Charter Member

A minister who loved golf had given it up for Lent. One day, he was driving past a course with his clubs in the trunk, and the temptation proved too much.

"I'll just drive a couple off the tee", the minister told himself. "That isn't really golfing." But his drives were straight and soon he was heading to the fourth hole.

There happened to be an angel patrolling the links, who reported the minister to God.

"What should I do boss?", asked the angel. "Want me to hit him with a lightning bolt? Or crash a tree on him?"

"No", replied God. "I have something better lined up for him. Watch this next hole."

At the next hole, the minister hit the ball. It went all the way down the fairway, and rolled into the cup.

"Huh?", said the puzzled angel. "What kind of punishment is that, boss? A 400-foot hole in one?"

"Yes, that's his punishment", said God. "The greatest golf shot in history. And he can't tell anyone about it".
Old 08-26-2019, 09:57 PM
SDSAB

Jesus was walking down the road in Galilee when he came across a mob that was just about to stone an adulterous woman. He said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Then he bent down and began to draw idly in the sand.

The mob, embarrassed and looking guilty, gradually drifted away, a few at a time. Finally just one person remained.

Jesus looked up, saw who it was and said [use a warning voice], "Mom...."
Old 09-08-2019, 10:53 AM

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi are walking into a bar, when a nun stops them.
"You should be ashamed, men of god drinking."
"Sister," the priest said, "have you ever tried a drink?"
"Certainly not!"
"How can you condemn what you haven't tried?" the rabbi said.
"We'll get you a drink," the minister said, "then if you still want to condemn drinking, at least you'll have experienced it."
"Alright, but put it in a teacup, I don't want to be seen drinking."
So the priest, the minister, and the rabbi walk into the bar, order three beers.
"And a Drambuie," the priest said, "and if you could put that in a teacup."
Bartender says, "Is that bleeding nun out there again?"
Old 09-08-2019, 12:12 PM

A priest, a rabbi, and a minister were out fishing together
"We should all confess our sins," the priest suggests. "Give it a shot and see how it feels."

The three agree, and the Catholic goes goes first. "I'm an alcoholic. I drink till I black out every night."

"I love watching naked women on the internet," the rabbi confesses. "I just can't seem to stop."

The minister starts cracking up laughing, and the other two ask him what's so funny.

"Well my sin is I love to gossip," the minister said, "and I can't wait till we get back to shore."

Last edited by Prof. Pepperwinkle; 09-08-2019 at 12:13 PM.
Old 09-08-2019, 03:25 PM
SDSAB

For many years, two nuns made a pilgrimage every May to Rome to see the Pope and to visit the Vatican Museum. They rented bicycles and loved riding all around the ancient city.

One time, however, they stayed out too late. It got dark and they found themselves riding down a narrow, spooky street in what they could see was not the best neighborhood.

"Sister," one said, a little worried, "I've never come this way before."

"Yes, I know," said the other, smiling. "It's the cobblestones."
Old 09-12-2019, 07:10 AM

"Oh great guru, I have come to you seeking the perfect high."

"You come to a guru seeking the perfect high? Fifty years on this mountain, the first time I ever hear this question. But I tell you, the perfect high is within you. Strive to live in harmony with nature and with your fellow man, and try to achieve something, doesn't have to be anything great, maybe a painting or a piece of music, something created from your soul. That, my son, will get you the high you are seeking."

"Look, old man, I didn't spend all this time climbing this damn mountain to hear this bullshit. Now you tell me how to get the perfect high, or I'll throw you off this goddamn mountain."

"Alright, I'll tell you how to get the perfect high. Climb back down the mountain, follow the river fifty miles east, not one foot more, not one inch less. There you will see a tree with red leaves and purple blossoms. It produces fruit once every fifty years, and lucky you, this is a year that it produces fruit. You take the fruit from the tree, lay it on the ground, let it dry in the sun for three days. Eat it in two days, you'll die, eat it in four, you'll just get the shits, but if you eat the fruit on the third day, that will get you the perfect high."

So the guy climbs back down the mountain and does as the guru instructed. Guru looks to the sky.

"So I lied. What could I do, he wouldn't accept the truth."
Old 09-12-2019, 08:49 AM
Charter Member

A priest, a minister and a rabbi die and go to Heaven. God asks the prist "When you were on earth, did you maintain your vows of celibacy?"

The priest says "No, I had a little trouble in that area. I was with all sorts of women, and even men, before I became a priest. And even after I joined the priesthood, I still had trouble with that idea. It was like an illness with me."

God says "That's not very good. But I understand. Look, here's a pair of roller skates to get around heaven."

The he asks the minister "When you were married, were you faithful to your wife?"

The minister answers "Well, most of the time. A few times, I couldn't resist temptation. But I was better at it than that first guy."

God says "Well, that's still not so good. But here's a nice 10 speed bike to get around heaven.

Then he asks the rabbi "When you were on earth, were you faithful to your wife?"

Rabbi says "Are you kidding? Before I was married, I was never even tempted by another woman. And I was faithful during my marriage. And since my wife died, I haven't even looked at another woman.

God says "That is wonderful. You get a chauffeur driven limousine to get around heaven."

The next day the priest and the minister see the limo parked, and the rabbi is sitting beside it, crying his eyes out." They ask him why, and he replies "I spent all day yesterday looking for my wife in heaven. I finally say her his morning and she's.....she's.....she's on a skateboard."
Old 09-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Charter Member

A priest and a rabbi are walking in a park when they come across a young boy. The priest winks at the rabbi and says "Hey, let's take him behind those bushes and screw him." The rabbi replies "Out of what?"