Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2017, 01:37 PM

Flyer pings the bigot radar.

I've never taken note of Flyer before. But here are two recent hits on the bigot radar:

- Admires Moore
- Hates fags

Good to know.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
I've never taken note of Flyer before. But here are two recent hits on the bigot radar:

- Admires Moore
- Hates fags

Good to know.
Yeah, a real "piece of work" there.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:44 PM
Sith Mod

He's also a young earth creationist.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:45 PM

Trifecta of stupid.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:51 PM

nm

Last edited by Covfefe; 12-17-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
I don't really agree with the way that comment about homosexuals is worded; otoh it could be pointed out how vicious, spiteful, heinous, septic, defiant, irresponsible, crazed, selfish, robotic, vile, treasonous, sociopathic, raging, elitist, unpatriotic, uppity, inept, Stalinist, imbecilic, backstabbing, godless, execrable, mentally incompetent, scandalous, useless, infantile, degenerate, unhinged, evil, vulgar, Alinskyite, spiteful, sniveling, oppressive, intolerant, bullying, reprehensible, hostile, troublemaking, crude, noxious, Environazi, wimpy, demonic, undisciplined, amoral, propagandist, crass, pathetic, disgusting, sycophantic, welfare grubbing, delusional, demented, clueless, spoiled, ignorant, moonbat, violent, despicable, loony, apoplectic, snowflake, arrogant, unemployable, pious, lawless, blind, slanderous, obsessive, undignified, lying, stoned, insidious, entitled, globalist, extreme, outrageous, covetous, bigoted, freaky, uncivil, damned, spineless, hapless, awful, murderous, lazy, ill informed, weak, vitriolic, dishonest, mobocratic, angry, fanatic, pompous, rebellious, uneducated, appalling, inhuman, cruel, vehement, monstrous, craven, hypocritical, obscene, misbehaving, racist, reprobate, deranged, the Borg, narcissistic, Sorosian, humorless, rabid, Marxist, insane, hurtful, miserable, despotic, malignant, dotardly, hateful, aggressive, batshit, nutty, cowardly, toxic, psychotic, and illiberal the alt-left has become these days.
Who is the alt-left? Are these the demons that live inside the mind of Sean Hannity?
Old 12-17-2017, 01:53 PM

New thesaurus?
Old 12-17-2017, 01:54 PM
Charter Member

I wish you'd led with "alt-left" so I wouldn't have wasted my time reading all those other words.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:54 PM

At least it took until the afternoon for me to hear the stupidest thing I was going to hear all day.

(ETA: That's covfefe, not VT or the others...)

Last edited by bobot; 12-17-2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
nm
What's wrong?....Regerts?
Old 12-17-2017, 02:00 PM

Anyone who uses the term 'alt-left' can be dismissed as a Know-Nothing who is incredibly ignorant of the real world and is thoroughly ensconced in the invented non-reality of the conservatives.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:08 PM

Man of words, while you're sharing idiot words, I have a question. Is there a word for when a "NM" comes too late, and the post has already been quoted?
Old 12-17-2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
At least it took until the afternoon for me to hear the stupidest thing I was going to hear all day.

(ETA: That's covfefe, not VT or the others...)
The day's still young.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochrane View Post
The day's still young.
Sometimes you just know.

Last edited by QuickSilver; 12-17-2017 at 02:16 PM.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:18 PM
Charter Member

I have to smile about a couple of things in this thread. One is that covfefe’s omnibus pejoratives list was successfully captured and reproduced before he managed to delete it;* another is that he seems to have successfully diverted focus away from the titular subject of the Pitting.

*(almost as if, seeing that it had accomplished its purpose, he decided to put it away for redeployment at another time)
Old 12-17-2017, 02:20 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
Man of words, while you're sharing idiot words, I have a question. Is there a word for when a "NM" comes too late, and the post has already been quoted?
Well, if there isn’t yet, I’d like to nominate “Regerts”...
Old 12-17-2017, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
I'm glad it didn't go unnoticed.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
He's also a young earth creationist.
Don't forget chemtrail believer, and misogynist.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
Who is the alt-left? Are these the demons that live inside the mind of Sean Hannity?
Apparently they're a bunch of violent wimps, based on the list.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:30 PM

Don't forget misogynist. His idea of "half-naked".
Old 12-17-2017, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
I think the Pit needs a sticky with our new vocabulary: plack, synchophant. trock, regerts.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:47 PM
Sith Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tooth View Post
Apparently they're a bunch of violent wimps, based on the list.
Also, crude elitists.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:50 PM

I prefer the elite crudist crowd, myself.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
Also, crude elitists.
But not Trotskyite Trollops, by god.
Old 12-17-2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
But not Trotskyite Trollops, by god.
My God, Spiro Agnew has gotten hold of AD&D First Edition's prostitute table.
Old 12-17-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinastasia View Post
Don't forget misogynist. His idea of "half-naked".
Wow that's crazy. Showing legs, neck and forearms is "half-naked"?

American Taliban, I guess. Burkas are Arabic and muslim and oppressive, so we can't have those here in America, but you'd better cover everything but your face or you're asking for sexual harassment and being a slut?
Old 12-17-2017, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
Wow that's crazy. Showing legs, neck and forearms is "half-naked"?

American Taliban, I guess. Burkas are Arabic and muslim and oppressive, so we can't have those here in America, but you'd better cover everything but your face or you're asking for sexual harassment and being a slut?
Just how much face are you thinking there?

Gotta leave something for the wedding night.
Old 12-17-2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:
It's just a phrase the Whitehouse dreamed up so that they could avoid blaming the alt-right for the violence in Charlottesville.
Old 12-17-2017, 03:58 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
What's wrong?....Regerts?
Regerts, eye half a feud....
Old 12-17-2017, 03:58 PM

I don't like people who hate fags and I would be a little about someone who admires Moore.

Your titles are a salacious extrapolation to the links you provided in the OP. Perhaps you meant to link to something else. Perhaps I'm a stupid piece of shit that doesn't know bigotry when it stares me in the face. Perhaps my face is actually a monkey on steroids.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:01 PM

I wonder how he feels about these 90% naked men?
https://www.f4wonline.com/sites/www..../hhhjinder.jpg
https://orig00.deviantart.net/2f2d/f...16-db1avd0.png
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/im...33&w=630&h=420

I mean, these guys are in public and on TV, performing while that unclothed!

SCANDALOUS!!!!
Old 12-17-2017, 04:12 PM
BANNED

Quote:

- Admires Moore
- Hates fags

Good to know.
Awwww -- my very first Pitting. You really do care about me!

- - - - -
On a serious note, I do not appreciate the fact that you are deliberately lying, by claiming that I "hate fags."

God loves every human on earth. "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).

God made all men brothers. "[God] hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth" (Acts 17:26a).

Hatred of anybody is a sin. "Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity" (II Timothy 2:19b).

God loves everybody, and I love everybody. I so dearly, DEARLY wish that you would repent of your sin before it's too late. I wish I could plead with you in person. Oh my friend, I beg of you--do not wind up in Hell. I have already prayed for you while writing this, and will continue to do so.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:16 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer View Post

- - - - -
On a serious note, I do not appreciate the fact that you are deliberately lying, by claiming that I "hate fags."

God loves every human on earth. "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).

God made all men brothers. "[God] hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth" (Acts 17:26a).

Hatred of anybody is a sin. "Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity" (II Timothy 2:19b).

God loves everybody, and I love everybody. I so dearly, DEARLY wish that you would repent of your sin before it's too late. I wish I could plead with you in person. Oh my friend, I beg of you--do not wind up in Hell. I have already prayed for you while writing this, and will continue to do so.
Those who claim to not hate members of a group would best demonstrate the validity of that claim by NOT ADVOCATING THAT THEY BE SUBJECTED TO HATEFUL TREATMENT.

Or supporting such treatment.

Last edited by kaylasdad99; 12-17-2017 at 04:19 PM.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Old 12-17-2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
Anyone who uses the term 'alt-left' can be dismissed as a Know-Nothing who is incredibly ignorant of the real world and is thoroughly ensconced in the invented non-reality of the conservatives.
I forget. Did "alt left" come from Fox, Breitbart, InfoWars, or Stormfront???
Old 12-17-2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merneith View Post
It's just a phrase the Whitehouse dreamed up so that they could avoid blaming the alt-right for the violence in Charlottesville.
Oh yeah... along with the narrative that it was the Antifas who are the Nazis
Old 12-17-2017, 04:26 PM

Quote:

- - - - -

Oh you fucking hypocrite.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:29 PM

My troll meter is at orange. I just find it weird that he leads off a thread talking about how he used to like Roy Moore. Like who seriously liked Roy Moore but doesn't now? It's as if he wanted others to see it and react to it. He pulled back on the throttle just enough to convince me that he could be a plausible right wing poster. But I've got my suspicions.

p.s. Nothing personal Flyer (not yet anyway) - I admittedly have only read that one single post of yours and I barely skimmed over that, so I can't really comment one way or the other beyond the above.

Last edited by asahi; 12-17-2017 at 04:30 PM.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:
It's a dubious honour, but well deserved by some.

Quote:
And yet, you're perfectly happy lying about others:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer
You're forgetting something: homosexuals ALWAYS lie about how much they want from government and from society.
As to this drivel:

Quote:

...Go sell the crazy somewhere else. Hypocrite.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:

- - - - -

Whether you hate them or not, saying that they're all liars is hateful language, and it's wrong to use hateful language, and it's wrong to slander millions of people that you've never met. So shame on you for that. Maybe if you reflect on this you'll realize it's morally wrong to slander millions of strangers, and you can apologize, learn from your mistake, and be a better person.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:50 PM

Quote:
W.... Maybe if you reflect on this you'll realize it's morally wrong to slander millions of strangers, and you can apologize, learn from your mistake, and be a better person.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Old 12-17-2017, 04:52 PM

Quote:
... and you can apologize, learn from your mistake, and be a better person.
Unlikely. Notice how his initial instinct was to pray for my enlightenment, rather than his own.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:54 PM

He's the sort that I don't pay a lot of attention to, basically I've just been vaguely aware that he's a right-wing troglodyte in the Trumpist mold. But ...
Quote:
... unless this is a joke, which it certainly would be if it came from any normal person, I suppose one must also add "sanctimonious deranged theocrat". I guess it explains the homophobia. Complete absence of cognitive brain function probably explains the political leanings and most of the rest.
Old 12-17-2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Dear Fake Christian,

Keep your fake prayers. When you openly ignore things like the Eighth Commandment, you can fuck right off with your false piety and sanctimonious bullshit.

Yours truly,
One Who Follows The Actual Teachings Of Christ
Old 12-17-2017, 05:08 PM

Uh oh, Santa Claus is watching you.

Oh nm that is another myth
Old 12-17-2017, 05:18 PM

Yeah, being a Jesus follower and telling someone to fuck right off makes a unicorn die.
Old 12-17-2017, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckdawrek View Post
Uh oh, Santa Claus is watching you.

Oh nm that is another myth
But he's on the Easter Bunny's radar. And he's not gonna like where the Easter Bunny is going to hide his eggs.
Old 12-17-2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:

- - - - -

That's what you call "love"?

"I don't HATE you, I just don't want you to have any rights -- I want to be able to discriminate against you, and treat you like a second class citizen. But it's all because I love you."

Take your "love" and stick up your ass sideways.
Old 12-17-2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgenstern View Post
Yeah, being a Jesus follower and telling someone to fuck right off makes a unicorn die.
And that's the least of what Jesus followers will have to answer for.

Last edited by QuickSilver; 12-17-2017 at 05:30 PM.
Old 12-17-2017, 06:04 PM

Quote:

Sorry, you hateful piece of shit, but you hate gays. You can dress it up all you like in biblical bullshit, but you hate them.

Your claim that you love all people is, in a semantic sense, about as convincing as Pol Pot calling his country Democratic Kampuchea, or North Korea calling itself the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

(Note: there is no god, and the Bible was written by imperfect and wildly inconsistent human beings)
Closed Thread