Old 01-07-2020, 02:29 AM

It was Sickening #44 who should have been impeached, not Glorious #45

With the Democrats whining every day about some new alleged offense by our President or even taking potshots at his lovely wife or his children I was gladdened to see a new documentary on the Man from Kenya, whose reign as "President" was surely as corrupt and scandal-prone as any in America's proud Christian history.

The Board's liberal hive mind is blinded by their irrational hatred for the American Hero who Killed Qassem Soleimani, the Great Man who is stopping the floods of heroin, terrorists (and teenage Mexican sluts seeking free abortions) rampaging across our borders. I hope we all click on the documentary to remind ourselves what a truly Bad president is like.

I am ashamed to be an American when I hear about Obama humiliating the U.S. Marine Corps, or hear about his million-dollar junkets at taxpayer expense because First Lady Fatso wanted to see a play. He bowed to the King of Saudi! Pause the video to see that, yes, this Fake President's head bent all the way down to shoulder level as he worshipped this Islamic tyrant. Libtards complain about Trump's diet but, thanks to FoxNews, we can see Obama ordering a cheeseburger without catsup. Trivial? Maybe. But Trump is being impeached just for a friendly phone call; while conservatives suffered in silence when Obama slipped up and exposed his foreign allegiances by substituting imported mustard probably at taxpayer expense for American catsup.

Vladimir Putin rides a horse bare-chested. The pusilanimous Obama wears a helmet just to ride a bike! Is it any wonder America got pushed around by Russia for those eight horrid years?

Although you'll be sickened, please watch the documentary to the end. It should offer a good perspective on the sham impeachment of our Great President who is restoring dignity to the Oval Office and is furiously cleaning up Obama's messes.

I am sure there are many many many Dopers who want to Make America Great Again and to applaud the Greatest President since Lincoln. But we are intimidated by the SDMB hive. Let this thread be the venue to spread our Truths.
Old 01-07-2020, 02:39 AM

Is there a reason you didn't mention the tan suit? Trying to protect your buddy Obama?
Old 01-07-2020, 03:35 AM
Charter Member

(Kaylasdad99 reads OP.)

o_o

>_<

o_0

(Kaylasdad99 checks handy-dandy Calendar of Obscure Observances.)

Oh. Opposite Day.

Carry on.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:01 AM

Ha, ha. I actually thought you were serious until I saw you linked to a video from the Daily Show. Good one.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:55 AM

I believed the OP until I got as far as the head bow. This is where we are in political discourse -- some people really talk this way.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:30 AM

I should have known you Haters would show up in defence of the traitorous Potus that you all call "Emperor Jesus." But this thread is intended as a safe place where Real American Patriots especially from our most oppressed minority, White Christians can congratulate America on the wisdom we showed in choosing this Great Hard-working Genius to Make our Great Nation as Great as it was 60 years ago, and to lead us on to world domination.

Isn't there some other thread where you baby-killing libtards can brag about trying to flush the country down the toilet with your climate change lies, and with your traitorous contempt for a perfect phone call?

Shodan? Octopus? Can you come help please? I'm outnumbered.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
(Kaylasdad99 reads OP.)

o_o

>_<

o_0

(Kaylasdad99 checks handy-dandy Calendar of Obscure Observances.)

Oh. Opposite Day.

Carry on.
Thanks. My mom broke her hip on Friday, and I'm a bit sleep deprived taking care of that new business. Was thinking I must have totally lost it there for a minute.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:14 AM

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha
Old 01-07-2020, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by septimus View Post
catsup.
That's how you spell it? What kind of an asshole are you?
Old 01-07-2020, 09:48 AM

Somebody got into the NyQuil and started posting...
Old 01-07-2020, 10:12 AM

I hope we can use this thread to applaud the millions of patriotic Americans who are helping Our Leader Make America Great Again. Let me start with Army Intelligence Officer Gibram Cruz:

Despite his anti-American name, Lieut. Gibram Cruz has renounced Mexicanism and is eager to be posted in Occupied Iran. Think of the lives America can save if we kill Iranian girls before they are old enough to get abortions!

But Cruz' mother had been hiding illegally in San Diego for three decades, pretending to be a store-owner while doubtless plotting to commit census-form perjury, smoke grass, or do a mass-murder. Bill Clinton let this woman stay in San Diego. Barack Obama didn't deport her. Finally we have a President with the gumption to send this criminal back to Mexico where she can help pay for the Wall. When Lieut. Cruz is serving in Iran he will be proud to know that he's serving a country so Great as not to be fooled by his own mother.

Make America Great Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And let me apologize to one and all for misspelling ketchup. It just shows how deeply the cosmopolitan coastal elites have corrupted us, that even I adopted their effeminate foreign spelling.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:35 AM

Quote:
And let me apologize to one and all for misspelling ketchup. It just shows how deeply the cosmopolitan coastal elites have corrupted us, that even I adopted their effeminate foreign spelling.

You call yourself a Deplorable, yet here you are, apologizing like some Euro-Canuck libtard cuck!
Old 01-07-2020, 10:40 AM

If we want to talk about our glorious President's leadership - we have to include his willingness to meet with Kim Jong Un. Here's a short documentary pointing out what inspired leadership he's shown on this front.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:14 AM

Quote:
With the Democrats whining every day about some new alleged offense by our President — or even taking potshots at his lovely wife or his children — I was gladdened to see a new documentary on the Man from Kenya, whose reign as "President" was surely as corrupt and scandal-prone as any in America's proud Christian history.

The Board's liberal hive mind is blinded by their irrational hatred for the American Hero who Killed Qassem Soleimani, the Great Man who is stopping the floods of heroin, terrorists (and teenage Mexican sluts seeking free abortions) rampaging across our borders. I hope we all click on the documentary to remind ourselves what a truly Bad president is like.

I am ashamed to be an American when I hear about Obama humiliating the U.S. Marine Corps, or hear about his million-dollar junkets at taxpayer expense because First Lady Fatso wanted to see a play. He bowed to the King of Saudi! Pause the video to see that, yes, this Fake President's head bent all the way down to shoulder level as he worshipped this Islamic tyrant. Libtards complain about Trump's diet but, thanks to FoxNews, we can see Obama ordering a cheeseburger without catsup. Trivial? Maybe. But Trump is being impeached just for a friendly phone call; while conservatives suffered in silence when Obama slipped up and exposed his foreign allegiances by substituting imported mustard — probably at taxpayer expense — for American catsup.

Vladimir Putin rides a horse bare-chested. The pusilanimous Obama wears a helmet just to ride a bike! Is it any wonder America got pushed around by Russia for those eight horrid years?

Although you'll be sickened, please watch the documentary to the end. It should offer a good perspective on the sham impeachment of our Great President who is restoring dignity to the Oval Office and is furiously cleaning up Obama's messes.

I am sure there are many many many Dopers who want to Make America Great Again and to applaud the Greatest President since Lincoln. But we are intimidated by the SDMB hive. Let this thread be the venue to spread our Truths.
I wonder why that didn't happen.

It was probably the lack of political will on the part of the GOP.
They controlled both Houses of Congress, right?

The GOP are probably part of Teh Con5p1r4cy™

Last edited by PatriotX; 01-07-2020 at 11:15 AM.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:16 AM

OP: troll, poe, or just stupid? This is the pit, so I'm guessing all three. If not a troll or poe, then that video is taking the piss out of people as stupid as you're pretending to be.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:17 AM

Really? I interrupted my weekly flag-burning for THIS??
Old 01-07-2020, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Elf View Post
That's how you spell it? What kind of an asshole are you?
not a very smart one, that's what kind
Old 01-07-2020, 12:10 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atimnie View Post
OP: troll, poe, or just stupid? This is the pit, so I'm guessing all three. If not a troll or poe, then that video is taking the piss out of people as stupid as you're pretending to be.
Poe's Law. Helps if one is vaguely familiar with the OP's posting history. That is 100% satire.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Odds View Post
That is 100% satire.
Brilliant satire.
Old 01-07-2020, 01:26 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Despite his anti-American name, Lieut. Gibram Cruz has renounced Mexicanism
Careful, you're slipping from satire into full-blown comedy.
Old 01-07-2020, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye, Watering View Post
Brilliant satire.
Terrifyingly brilliant.

-God
Old 01-07-2020, 04:22 PM

I thought he was serious at first but when he got to the catsup and mustard I knew it was a joke because nobody would be stupid enough to criticize a President for liking mustard.

Then I watched the video. I knew Hannity, Ingram et al were hypocrites but damn.

Good job, septimus
Old 01-07-2020, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mabes View Post
I thought he was serious at first but when he got to the catsup and mustard I knew it was a joke because nobody would be stupid enough to criticize a President for liking mustard.

Then I watched the video. I knew Hannity, Ingram et al were hypocrites but damn.

Good job, septimus
Both sides, BOTH SIDES, DAMMIT!

Obama (the satanist) used mustard instead of GOD DAMMED AMERICAN KETCHUP.

While, on the other hand, Trump (the leader) simply threatened to bomb cultural sites in contravention of recognized international law.

See? Both sides ARE THE SAME.
Old 01-07-2020, 06:03 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonious Polemic View Post
Both sides, BOTH SIDES, DAMMIT!

Obama (the satanist) used mustard instead of GOD DAMMED AMERICAN KETCHUP.

While, on the other hand, Trump (the leader) simply threatened to bomb cultural sites in contravention of recognized international law.

See? Both sides ARE THE SAME.
But Obama wanted DIJON mustard. That's what makes it even.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMurdock View Post
Only weekly?!

You gotta burn a certain number of made-in-China Murrican flags if you want to get that free order of Fetus Pops down at the Soros Fetus Bar 'n' Grill.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:02 AM

Poe's Edit

Last edited by Dale Sams; 01-08-2020 at 12:04 AM.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by margin View Post
Only weekly?!

You gotta burn a certain number of made-in-China Murrican flags if you want to get that free order of Fetus Pops down at the Soros Fetus Bar 'n' Grill.
Have you TRIED to burn those Chinese flags?? They don't so much as burn as melt.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMurdock View Post
This is fantastic. The whole thread is great but this really takes it.

P.S. I assume Planckton is 1.6 x 10^-35 m tall.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:08 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Odds View Post
But Obama wanted DIJON mustard. That's what makes it even.
Dijon? Sounds pretty damn French to me.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:18 AM

The same people who believe Babylon Bee headlines missed the point. More interestingly, that priest @4:00 being interviewed on Fox was DeNiro's priest in The Irishman.
Old 01-08-2020, 04:57 PM

Quote:

Good job, septimus
Ketchup is an atrocity committed against perfectly good tomatoes. If it touches so much as a french fry, I'm sending the whole meal back.

I am unashamed.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:11 PM

Goddammit. My grip on reality is slippery enough without having to put up with this shit.

I'm still wondering what it's like to be Iran right now. Previously they could get as belligerent as they wanted without having to worry about the POTUS popping a nuke in their neighborhood. Now they find themselves with no such assurance, and with Trump's undivided attention during a rough election year.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don't mind me View Post
Ketchup is an atrocity committed against perfectly good tomatoes. If it touches so much as a french fry, I'm sending the whole meal back.

I am unashamed.
I agree about ketchup on burgers. No way, it overwhelms the taste of the burger. LTM all the time. But I do like it on fries.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:44 AM

Are condiment disagreements at the heart of our political animosities?
Quote:
I agree about ketchup on burgers. No way, it overwhelms the taste of the burger. LTM all the time. But I do like it on fries.
I'm the exact opposite: Catsup on burgers (sorry, only the effeminate spelling where I live) and mustard on fries (mixed with a little mayonnaise). We use French's Classic Mustard, prepared in America as the name implies.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:59 AM

Mustard on fries? I bet you put mayo on scrambled eggs too.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:12 PM

The only thing I put on my fries is the ground up remains of my enemies. 'murica!
Old 01-13-2020, 12:43 AM
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by atimnie View Post
Mustard on fries? I bet you put mayo on scrambled eggs too.

Darn tootin' I do! I also put mustard on French toast, but not with syrup of course. Just mustard.
Old 01-13-2020, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Make America grape again!