Old 01-23-2020, 12:52 PM

"The only reason nobody fucked with us gun nuts is because we demonstrated proudly, out in the open! If we hadn't done that, they'd have taken our guns away! MAGA!"
Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveG1 View Post
You are completely full of shit.

Now that the shit show is over and NONE of those tiny dicked no balls having motherfuckers was arrested or had their toys taken away, we see just how full of shit their whole narrative was all along.

They went there in fake ass uniforms and with guns, to intimidate. They got laughed at for the inbred pussified incels they are.. Their 3 Nazi agent provocateurs got busted. No guns were grabbed. No evul librulz or anteefas attacked. No brown people went after them. even the cops left them pretty much alone.

It was a clear demonstration of the fact that they are/were/always will be full of shit.
Wait a second; this whole thread was about screaming that the Brownshirts were here. How the lawless hordes were about to rebel against lawful civil order and resort to assassination, murder and violence. But now that the gun owners in fact demonstrated restraint, civility and common sense, suddenly they're "inbred pussified incels"- just for NOT being the murderous savages they were originally condemned as?

I'm reminded of the headline at the parody news site The Bablyon Bee: "Media Offers Thoughts And Prayers That Someone Would Start Some Violence At Gun Rights Rally"

YOU are completely full of shit. It's now crystal clear that there's absolutely nothing gun owners could say or do that you would respect. Fuck you.
Old Yesterday, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
Wait a second; this whole thread was about screaming that the Brownshirts were here. How the lawless hordes were about to rebel against lawful civil order and resort to assassination, murder and violence. But now that the gun owners in fact demonstrated restraint, civility and common sense, suddenly they're "inbred pussified incels"- just for NOT being the murderous savages they were originally condemned as?

I'm reminded of the headline at the parody news site The Bablyon Bee: "Media Offers Thoughts And Prayers That Someone Would Start Some Violence At Gun Rights Rally"

YOU are completely full of shit. It's now crystal clear that there's absolutely nothing gun owners could say or do that you would respect. Fuck you.
I'm a gun owner. I have a Marlin .22 semiauto. In the past, I've had a Marlin 33C, Ruger Model 3, Ruger Super Blackhawk, Ruger 10-22, Ruger Single Six, Remington 870 Wingmaster, etc etc etc. I was also in the Army for 4 years (Spec 5, MOS 33S) - wqhich is more than those shit stain cowards ever fucking did.

So FUCK YOU AND FUCK THOSE WANNA BE's. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR FAKE ASS UNIFORMS, FUCK THAT CIVIL WAR YOU KEEP SAYING YOU WILL START, AND FUCK YOU FOR TALKING ABOUT SECOND AMENDMENT SOLUTIONS.

Kiss my fucking ass.

Last edited by SteveG1; Yesterday at 09:14 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:50 AM

Hey, I respect the fact that they held a peaceful rally, and said so right on this board. Still, there are some things they could improve on for next time:

-No threats of starting "The Boogaloo" aka Civil War Ii.
-No death threats, against the legislature or anyone else.
-No hysterical and moronic caricatures of their opposition, such as "They're banning guns!!" or "They're repealing the 2nd!!" or "The UN is going to invade VA and occupy it to help the Democrats grab our guns!!" Do please get real.
-Could they hold a rally that doesn't trigger a state of emergency next time, please?
-If nobody gets arrested before the next rally for issuing terroristic threats, it will look even more peaceful
-Speaking of looks, does it Have to be on Jackson/Lee day? Because few things say Ignorant Redneck more than glorifying the Civil War.

And another thing, Lumpy, why do you have elucidator's picture for an avatar?