Old 02-16-2016, 10:42 PM
Charter Member

Oh poor George (Cardinal Pell)...might have been easier to come home!

Cardinal George Pell, currently residing in the Vatican, has been deemed too unwell to return to Australia to answer questions in a Royal Commission into Clergy Abuse. Whist the sexual abuse of children covers the whole country, Pell's own diocese of Ballarat in Victoria is notorious and it's important that he front the Commission.

So if he can't (won't) come home for the hearing on Feb 29th, then 55 victims and support people are going to Rome to bear witness to his testimony!

Georgie boy, you probably should have thought this one out a bit better mate. If you'd attended the Royal Commission, you would have had some modicum of privacy.....I'd hate to be you with 55 angry Aussies in a smallish room.

Oh yeah!
Old 02-16-2016, 11:07 PM
Charter Member

Addendum/amendment: it's not 55 people going to Rome, got confused with the $55k gofundme target. Sorry.

Last edited by kambuckta; 02-16-2016 at 11:10 PM.
Old 02-17-2016, 03:01 AM

Tool ill to travel my ass. I'm sure the Vatican could afford to buy him a first class ticket to Australia. Why is Francis still shielding this abuse enabler? So much for any meaningful change with the new pope.
Old 02-17-2016, 03:13 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coremelt View Post
Tool ill to travel my ass. I'm sure the Vatican could afford to buy him a first class ticket to Australia. Why is Francis still shielding this abuse enabler? So much for any meaningful change with the new pope.
A doc wrote a letter to the editor in our state rag last week, offering to accompany Pell on his journey with a full medical team to make sure he was ok. Also offered to make sure they were FIRST CLASS tickets....because, y'know, people like Pell can't slum it in Cattle Class.

Old 02-17-2016, 03:35 AM

Maybe he can make an appearance with a wheelchair and 02 mask. It worked so well for Chris Skase after all.
Old 02-17-2016, 03:43 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Pope View Post
Maybe he can make an appearance with a wheelchair and 02 mask. It worked so well for Chris Skase after all.
Oh, I'm sure he'll be as frail as can be, to garner max sympathy from the masses.

The way the gofundme campaign is going though, it might be possible to send the entire Royal Commission to Rome to hear his testimony. That'd be blood hilarious!
Old 02-17-2016, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kambuckta View Post
it's important that he front the Commission.
So first, a bunch of sexual abuses occur under his watch and now you want him to flash his willy in full public view?
Old 02-17-2016, 11:30 AM
And Full Contact Origami
SDSAB

Quote:
I don't understand the relevance of the first class ticket cost in rebutting the claim that he is too ill to travel. Can you explain?
Old 02-17-2016, 12:51 PM

Pell's condition is some sort of heart disease. There are quite a few conditions that first class would ameliorate, by providing extra room for oxygen, allowing for easier and more frequent movement, etc. I don't know if that's what coremelt was referring to, or if it would satisfy Pell's cardiologist, but there's a connection there.
Old 02-17-2016, 01:04 PM
And Full Contact Origami
SDSAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The King of Soup View Post
Pell's condition is some sort of heart disease. There are quite a few conditions that first class would ameliorate, by providing extra room for oxygen, allowing for easier and more frequent movement, etc. I don't know if that's what coremelt was referring to, or if it would satisfy Pell's cardiologist, but there's a connection there.
I haven't seen any specifics. If boremelt is aware of some statement by Pell's medical team saying that he's too ill to fly coach, but it's acceptable to,fly first class, and Pell subsequently relied on that determination to say he could not attend, then I would see the connection.

As it stands, though, I don't know what coremelt means.
Old 02-17-2016, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricker View Post

As it stands, though, I don't know what coremelt means.
Try again, but this time bat your eyelashes in an innocent way. Works better.
Old 02-17-2016, 03:35 PM
And Full Contact Origami
SDSAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonious Polemic View Post
Try again, but this time bat your eyelashes in an innocent way. Works better.
Why don't you explain it, then? In specifics, not with implication and reliance on some "everyone knows" nudge wink.
Old 02-17-2016, 08:09 PM

Quote:
I haven't seen any specifics. If boremelt is aware of some statement by Pell's medical team saying that he's too ill to fly coach, but it's acceptable to,fly first class, and Pell subsequently relied on that determination to say he could not attend, then I would see the connection.
Come on Dicker, its not too hard to understand. People with serious illness do travel all the time, a blanket "too ill to travel" is bullshit. Cardinal Pell is not in an ICU at a hospital in Rome, he is well enough to continue to perform his job at the vatican as senior financial controller.

As mentioned several Doctors in Australia offered to accompany him on the flight for free. Two first class tickets and a doctor in the seat next to him with oxygen for the trip and he would have been completely fine. Otherwise, charter a private jet with a medical team on board, the Vatican can easily afford that as well.

Here is the article with the offer of help and some more details of his condition:
http://www.smh.com.au/national/docto...11-gmra1p.html

Oh, and my name is coremelt, not boremelt, Dicker.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:04 PM
And Full Contact Origami
SDSAB

Quote:
Come on Dicker, its not too hard to understand. People with serious illness do travel all the time, a blanket "too ill to travel" is bullshit. Cardinal Pell is not in an ICU at a hospital in Rome, he is well enough to continue to perform his job at the vatican as senior financial controller.
First: I did not intend to play the "change the name" game and apologize for inadvertently modifying your name. It was either a typo or an enthusiastic spell check function, not a deliberate swipe. Very sorry about that.

Now, to the substance: I don't get the sense that a "senior financial controller" involves physical exertion. Frankly, as I picture it, it could be done by someone in a motorized wheelchair or even bedridden. So I don't really see how "well enough to do his job," in this case implies "well enough to fly." If he were a lion tamer or a personal trainer, I'd agree more readily, but a senior financial controller seems like a highly non-physical job.

Now, I agree that a chartered flight with a medical team on board to provide oxygen and treatment of any emergencies would probably be safe, but then it becomes a case of risk vs reward. It's not a case of refusing to testify -- he's just doing it via video instead of in person. I don't understand why any additional benefit of in-person testimony would outweigh the cost and risk of a chartered flight with in-flight oxygen and a medical team.

Can you explain that calculus?
Old 02-17-2016, 09:09 PM

Quote:

Now, to the substance: I don't get the sense that a "senior financial controller" involves physical exertion. Frankly, as I picture it, it could be done by someone in a motorized wheelchair or even bedridden. So I don't really see how "well enough to do his job," in this case implies "well enough to fly."
Can you explain that calculus?
Flying first class with a doctor next to you and an oxygen bottle is also not any kind of physical exertion. Its about as draining as lying in a big comfortable bed for 12 hours.

As for why he should back, there is a very strong feeling in Australia that he is being shielded by the vatican and he should come back to face his accusers, all of them, not just the ones that can be sent to Rome from the gofundme campaign.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:21 PM

Tim Minchin says it best, as usual.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:48 PM

Quote:
As for why he should back, there is a very strong feeling in Australia that he is being shielded by the vatican and he should come back to face his accusers, all of them, not just the ones that can be sent to Rome from the gofundme campaign.
If he is being shielded by the Vatican, isn't that an even better reason for him not to go back? How's it benefit him to cooperate with the Australian governmental commission at all, given that there are accusations that he helped cover up sexual assault and may have even committed sexual assault himself?
Old 02-17-2016, 09:53 PM
Sith Mod

Quote:
I don't understand the relevance of the first class ticket cost in rebutting the claim that he is too ill to travel. Can you explain?
In first class, they don't use the cattle prods nearly as much. Way easier on a weak heart.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:55 PM

For the non Australians, Cardinal Pell is not just accused of turning a blind eye to sexual abuse by priests underneath him, but of actively paying a victim to keep quiet and also when a priest was accused of molesting parishioners, he just transferred them to a different parish so they could keep molesting with a fresh batch.

He's since spent years claiming he "can't recall" and spending huge amounts on legal defense. He's cowardly scum, an enabler of abuse and runs and hides behind the skirts of the vatican rather than do the right thing and come clean.

And Captain Amazing, he's a priest. Surely we should hold catholic priests to a higher standard of ethics and behaviour than just doing "whatever is best for him". The right thing to do it make it right, plead guilty if he is guilty and assist the survivors to get compensation from the church. And the evidence is fairly compelling from many multiple victims that he is indeed guilty.

Last edited by coremelt; 02-17-2016 at 09:58 PM.
Old 02-17-2016, 10:03 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Amazing View Post
If he is being shielded by the Vatican, isn't that an even better reason for him not to go back? How's it benefit him to cooperate with the Australian governmental commission at all, given that there are accusations that he helped cover up sexual assault and may have even committed sexual assault himself?
There are those who believe the Vatican must remove that shield, that it is wrong and contrary to the teachings of JC Himself to have that shield, that the hierarchs who are under imputation in the sexual assault cases should ALL be returned to their home countries, and they as well as those who remain there should be deprived of ANY protection on the part of the Church from having to deal with the affair before the civilian courts as common citizen with no privilege whatsoever. Basis, Matthew 18:6

Last edited by JRDelirious; 02-17-2016 at 10:03 PM.
Old 02-17-2016, 10:35 PM

Yes, I know that's what people believe. I mean, I believe it myself. But they haven't. And until they do, Pell would be an idiot to go back.
Old 02-17-2016, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Amazing View Post
And until they do, Pell would be an idiot to go back.
Maybe, but thats exactly the point of this, put enough pressure on the rest of the vatican that they expel him. Stop giving him a cushy job, stop paying his legal fees. Let him face the court system exactly as any ordinary person would. Even if Pell is completely amoral then there should be some people in the vatican hierarchy who can exert some not so gentle pressure.

Last edited by coremelt; 02-17-2016 at 10:44 PM.
Old 02-17-2016, 10:48 PM
And Full Contact Origami
SDSAB

Quote:
Flying first class with a doctor next to you and an oxygen bottle is also not any kind of physical exertion. Its about as draining as lying in a big comfortable bed for 12 hours.
That's not exactly correct. An oxygen bottle increases the available oxygen, but not to sea level pressure. And of course there's the travel to the airport, within the airport, and from the airport.

Quote:
On what facts are those very strong feelings grounded, though? He's being asked questions, right? Why, specifically, is his answering via video teleconference insufficient?
Old 02-18-2016, 12:16 AM

Quote:
That's not exactly correct. An oxygen bottle increases the available oxygen, but not to sea level pressure. And of course there's the travel to the airport, within the airport, and from the airport.
As has been mentioned he is not in an intensive care unit, he is well enough to work his job at the Vatican. Wheel chairs are available within airports, and he can be taken to and from the airport in an ambulance if needed. Other doctors who are cardiologists have stated that people with his condition can and do often travel.

Quote:
On what facts are those very strong feelings grounded, though? He's being asked questions, right? Why, specifically, is his answering via video teleconference insufficient?
Those very strong feelings are grounded on the testimony thats been given by survivors of abuse which happened under his watch. They are the ones calling for him to come back in person. More info here:
http://mtj.net.au/
Old 02-18-2016, 12:35 AM
And Full Contact Origami
SDSAB

Quote:
As has been mentioned he is not in an intensive care unit, he is well enough to work his job at the Vatican. Wheel chairs are available within airports, and he can be taken to and from the airport in an ambulance if needed. Other doctors who are cardiologists have stated that people with his condition can and do often travel.
Is he driving to work every day? Or is he working from home?

I know his cardiologist has said he should not travel. It seems to me that the other doctors are speaking in general and not as a result of an assessment of his specific condition. Is that correct?

Quote:
Those very strong feelings are grounded on the testimony thats been given by survivors of abuse which happened under his watch. They are the ones calling for him to come back in person. More info here:
http://mtj.net.au/
I am asking why his testimony via video is not sufficient. I don't see an answer in your response or in that link. Can you quote the section of that link that you believe answers that question?
Old 02-18-2016, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Is he driving to work every day? Or is he working from home?
Irrelevant, a trip to and from the airport in a comfortable VIP mini bus or ambulance is not strenuous, he can have a wheelchair and assistants to help him in and out. We're not asking him to do a 3 mile jog.
Quote:
I am asking why his testimony via video is not sufficient. I don't see an answer in your response or in that link. Can you quote the section of that link that you believe answers that question?
Because the actual survivors of abuse think its not good enough and their opinion is good enough for me.
Old 02-18-2016, 01:57 AM
Charter Member

Quote:

Because the actual survivors of abuse think its not good enough and their opinion is good enough for me.
This.

Sure, Pell *might* be able to give adequate testimony via a video conference, but he'll be on his own territory surrounded by all of those who have sought to protect him from full impact of the Royal Commission enquiries. Many here in Australia (as has been mentioned before) believe that he has MUCH to answer for regarding his actions and inactions when bishop of the Ballarat Diocese, and later as Archbishop of the Catholic Church in Australia.

Now whether those beliefs have any basis is not for me to decide. I'm not a Catholic, nor do I personally know anyone who has been a victim of abuse by the Catholic clergy. What I DO know is that many are hurting and have been hurting for years, and that for Cardinal Pell to actually front the Royal Commission, in person, would be cathartic for them. While he hides behind the cloisters in Rome, he can be personified as an evil fucker.....if he shows his face, it might well be an opportunity for victims to see him as just another human being.

The longer he draws this shit out, the easier it is for the average Joe to believe he DOES have something to answer for.

His PR team need to be sacked. And fuck him too....c'mon home George: we'll have a welcoming committee at the airport when you land.
Old 02-18-2016, 03:38 AM

Quote:
His PR team need to be sacked. And fuck him too....c'mon home George: we'll have a welcoming committee at the airport when you land.
Yes and also, in any other organisation, allegations that you'd protected pedophiles in the staff you supervise would get you sacked or at the least demoted and moved to some dead end position in a back office in Alaska.

Somehow in the Catholic Church it gets you promoted to Cardinal and positioned in the Vatican where you can be shielded from local law enforcement. If the Catholic Church wants to be seen as having admitted to and dealt with the problem of pedophile priests it needs to set some examples and stop pulling this bullshit. Defrock a cardinal or two and we'll believe you're serious about dealing with the problem Francis.
Old 02-18-2016, 09:15 AM
And Full Contact Origami
SDSAB

Quote:
Irrelevant, a trip to and from the airport in a comfortable VIP mini bus or ambulance is not strenuous, he can have a wheelchair and assistants to help him in and out. We're not asking him to do a 3 mile jog.
The medical issue is not a comparison between a three mile jog and another activity, though. It's about whether a trip by airline makes sense, in this circumstance, for someone with his medical condition.

To answer that, medical professionals typically would weigh the necessity for the trip against the risk. For example, if a hospital in Australia was the only one in the world with a team and equipment that could treat the condition, I imagine the risk vs. reward might tilt towards making the trip.

Quote:
But we -- both in the United States and in Australia -- don't permit the victims of a crime or a civil wrong to dictate conditions like this. This is why we have commissions, courts, a discovery process, all governed by pre-existing rules.

With all due respect for their pain, they don't get to make rulings like this. And I can't understand why you'd think they should -- it suggests that you have already concluded that the inquiry is not necessary and that Pell is guilty of all accusations. If that's the case, why should he need to appear? And if it's not, why shouldn't he rely on the Commission's rules and judgments with respect to how he can provide his testimony?
Old 02-18-2016, 05:01 PM

You're kind of missing the point of this pitting. Cardinal Pell is an amoral coward, both years ago when he was the Bishop of Melbourne and actively covered up for his pedophile underlings, and now for refusing to man up and face the consequences of his actions. This latest "too ill" to come home is just the latest in a long string of cowardice.

And if you think that he's only doing what he's legally allowed to do and Priests shouldn't be expected to have a higher moral and ethical standard than the rest of the population then I have nothing to say to you.
Old 02-18-2016, 10:49 PM
Charter Member

Quote:

But we -- both in the United States and in Australia -- don't permit the victims of a crime or a civil wrong to dictate conditions like this. This is why we have commissions, courts, a discovery process, all governed by pre-existing rules.

With all due respect for their pain, they don't get to make rulings like this. And I can't understand why you'd think they should -- it suggests that you have already concluded that the inquiry is not necessary and that Pell is guilty of all accusations. If that's the case, why should he need to appear? And if it's not, why shouldn't he rely on the Commission's rules and judgments with respect to how he can provide his testimony?
The victims aren't dictating anything. They're abiding by the rules and protocols set forth by the Royal Commission. They've accepted (however begrudgingly) that Pell has a certificate to stop him traveling to Australia to appear. They DO have a right to be mightily pissed off by that, and to suggest an alternative.

The alternative is that a group of 15 or so survivors and support workers attend the conference in Rome. It's still not determined yet whether this will take place, but I'm sure Pell and his advisors are moving heaven and earth to make sure it doesn't. To be honest, I think the Royal Commission itself is getting pissed off with his shenanigans.

So how long does this go on? The hearing is due on Feb 29th this month. When does Pell put his big-girl panties on and face the music?
Old 02-18-2016, 11:29 PM

Quote:
There's a good chance his dick is really sore.
Old 02-18-2016, 11:51 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyo Jim View Post
There's a good chance his dick is really sore.
Who? Frankie's or George's?
Old 02-19-2016, 12:19 AM
Sith Mod

Quote:
Just to be clear: you're basing your assertion that he's sufficiently healthy to handle an airplane trip on both your personal training and experience as a physician, and on a thorough physical you've given to Pell yourself?

Because otherwise, I'm pretty sure you're talking out your ass.
Old 02-19-2016, 12:27 AM
BANNED

Molesters, liars, dissemblers, cowards (also hypocrites.) My Catholic faith wakes up from time to time, thanking whoever there is for not turning me into any of those.
Old 02-19-2016, 12:28 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
Just to be clear: you're basing your assertion that he's sufficiently healthy to handle an airplane trip on both your personal training and experience as a physician, and on a thorough physical you've given to Pell yourself?

The question of coming to Australia via plane is moot. His Vatican-employed medic has deemed him unfit to travel, so whilst we on the sidelines can make snide remarks about the veracity of those medical certificates, they stand.

coremelt
isn't talking out of his/her arse. He/she is echoing a growing sentiment here in Australia that Pell is using the medical industry to his own advantage.

Unless you have different evidence Miller, may I suggest that YOU'RE talking out of your own arse.

Or, if that's TL;DR....read the OP.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Not only are you defending a pedophile enabler, you are also so stupid you can't even read the previous responses. Just because its the pit doesn't mean you leave your brain at the gate. I've already posted that doctors have offered to fly with him (for free), and caridologists have stated that people in his condition often do fly.

He's entitled to try and game the legal system, but we're entitled to mock him for it and try to put pressure via the media and elsewhere to make sure he doesn't get away with it.
Old 02-19-2016, 07:39 AM
And Full Contact Origami
SDSAB

Quote:
Not only are you defending a pedophile enabler, you are also so stupid you can't even read the previous responses. Just because its the pit doesn't mean you leave your brain at the gate. I've already posted that doctors have offered to fly with him (for free), and caridologists have stated that people in his condition often do fly.

He's entitled to try and game the legal system, but we're entitled to mock him for it and try to put pressure via the media and elsewhere to make sure he doesn't get away with it.
And I am entitled in turn to calmly point out that your mockery apparently isn't arising from anything but a desire to make Pell pay, his medical condition be damned.

You weigh the inchoate value of his accusers to confront him in person, as opposed to via video conference, over his medical concerns. And I infer that if he made the trip and died, your grief would be ..... muted.
Old 02-19-2016, 02:00 PM

Quote:
The question of coming to Australia via plane is moot. His Vatican-employed medic has deemed him unfit to travel, so whilst we on the sidelines can make snide remarks about the veracity of those medical certificates, they stand.

coremelt
isn't talking out of his/her arse. He/she is echoing a growing sentiment here in Australia that Pell is using the medical industry to his own advantage.

Unless you have different evidence Miller, may I suggest that YOU'RE talking out of your own arse.

Or, if that's TL;DR....read the OP.
So, your evidence is ... "growing sentiment"? Um ...
Old 02-19-2016, 03:00 PM
Sith Mod

Quote:
Unless you have different evidence Miller, may I suggest that YOU'RE talking out of your own arse..
"Different" evidence? That implies someone has offered some sort of evidence in the first place. What evidence has coremelt advanced for his claim that it's perfectly okay for Pell to get on a plane?

Incidentally, the word of doctors who have not actually examined Pell does not count as evidence - I mention this more for coremeltís benefit than your own, on account of that thinking problem he has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coremelt
Not only are you defending a pedophile enabler...
BZZT! Oh, sorry, that's an incorrect answer, which means you do not advance to the bonus round, and will not be eligible for the all-expense paid trip to Maui. But we do have this lovely starting gift for you: Basic Logic for Exceptionally Stupid People, a book for which you clearly have a deep and personal need.

Pointing out that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about is not the same thing as defending Pell, who, for all I care, could be fed to a pack of starving alpacas. Next time, try to remember to leave your brain in gear before posting, otherwise, I'm afraid you're going to continue to embarrass yourself in this fashion.
Old 02-19-2016, 07:20 PM
Charter Member

But what did the poor starving alpacas ever do to you, Miller?
Old 02-19-2016, 08:24 PM

The plot thickens To be fair to Pell (who may not deserve fairness) these 'allegations' seem fairly incredible, particularlu the time frame. The leaking of information by rhe police is concerning as well.
Old 02-19-2016, 10:00 PM

Miller this is the pit and you're the one who refused to use logic in one of the threads about islam just insulting me instead.

Eat a dick. I know you dislike me personally which is the only reason you're arguing in this thread. You and Cardinal Pell can get together for a cozy session comparing notes on the best way of buggering pre-pubescent boys. I'm done here.
Old 02-20-2016, 01:17 AM

Quote:
And I am entitled in turn to calmly point out that your mockery apparently isn't arising from anything but a desire to make Pell pay, his medical condition be damned.

You weigh the inchoate value of his accusers to confront him in person, as opposed to via video conference, over his medical concerns. And I infer that if he made the trip and died, your grief would be ..... muted.
No, he's revealed multiple times that he doesn't believe that he's actually ill enough that it's a problem. (Even you said you think it's probably safe if he's taken care of properly.) He's pointed out that multiple doctors are ready to come and insure that he'll be okay.

He, and apparently a lot of other people, see it as a way for him to avoid going to Italy where he would actually be in danger of being arrested. No extradition nonsense--he'd already be there. They see it as the Church fighting tooth and nail to keep from submitting a Bishop to the secular authorities.

And it's not an unreasonable belief with a Church that has been hiding this stuff forever, not submitting to the secular authorities. Not forcing those in confession to go admit their crimes in order to get absolution--which is what they are supposed to do.

It's not about making him suffer. It's about him apparently abusing the system by having a doctor say he can't go back. He doesn't allow some other doctor to confirm the diagnosis. He doesn't agree to let doctors come with him pro-bono to ensure his safety. All reasonable requests are denied.

Coremelt thinks he's getting off from having to do things that he should do. He's pitting him (not the law) for not rising above and doing more, as he would expect out of a Bishop who didn't want to make the Church look bad.

I tend to agree that it looks awfully convenient. And that the guy is probably guilty--hence why I think there's a real possibility he'd be arrested. And I think there's a very real possibility that he'll try to use this medical excuse to avoid being extradited, too. Hence, get him to face his accusers.

(which, frankly, I do think should be a right. The accusers should get to faces the accused the same way the accused can face their accusers.)
Old 02-20-2016, 11:45 AM
Sith Mod

Quote:
Miller this is the pit and you're the one who refused to use logic in one of the threads about islam just insulting me instead.

Eat a dick. I know you dislike me personally which is the only reason you're arguing in this thread. You and Cardinal Pell can get together for a cozy session comparing notes on the best way of buggering pre-pubescent boys. I'm done here.
Actually, I have no idea who you are. But if you've been an idiot in another thread, I'm more than happy to take your word for it.
Old 02-20-2016, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Actually, I have no idea who you are. But if you've been an idiot in another thread, I'm more than happy to take your word for it.
Nah, I was giving good arguments in another thread and you were being a dickhead. Who did you have to fellate to become a moderator of the pit? You must be good at it.

Last edited by coremelt; 02-20-2016 at 11:48 AM.
Old 02-20-2016, 12:54 PM
Sith Mod

Quote:
Who did you have to fellate to become a moderator of the pit?
Your mom.

Quote:
You must be good at it.
Apparently, if the refund she gave me is anything to go by.
Old 02-20-2016, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Your mom.
My mother died of intestinal cancer 10 years ago. So I hope you enjoyed sucking her desiccated hip bones. And by the way your death will be as slow and painful as hers was.
Old 02-20-2016, 05:35 PM

Why is he so worried about traveling while ill? Can't he just "pray" he'll make the trip ok? That should work, right?
Old 02-20-2016, 06:33 PM
Charter Member

Oh I think Pell's prayers have, up to now, been answered.