Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2016, 05:18 AM

Shouldn't Trump Be Arrested?

IANAL, but with news breaking about Jill Harth, and with Trump on tape gleefully admitting to at the very least sexual harassment, shouldn't he be arrested for sexual misconduct if not sexual assault? What's the law here, and the statute of limitations?

Yes, the tape of Trump verbally demeaning women is disgusting, but what is more disturbing to me is, with his words, he has established that there is a pattern of unacceptable and coercive actions he has taken in his sexual pursuit of women he finds attractive over the years. He didn't say "one time I did X." He said "You know Iím automatically attracted to beautiful women. I just start kissing them. Itís like a magnet. Just kiss. I donít even wait,Ē and ďAnd when youíre a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.Ē

Trump is an absolute pig, but I think the latest revelation, if it can be corroborated by heretofore unknown victims of his unwanted advances, should do more than simply end his chances at the Presidency, it should land his ass in jail.