Old 05-20-2017, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colibri View Post
Not those of Trump's age. The operation became routine later. He's probably not snipped.

Doing so will probably reduce the presidential wiener by 50%.
And in unrelated weiner news -- there's been a conviction of the Weiner who was into sending pics of his weiner to young women. The investigation found unrelated gov't emails from Clinton to his wife which opened up Clinton to attack by Agent Orange et alii. Gotta love American politics, with so many dicks running about.
Old 05-20-2017, 05:08 AM

Opinions from inside the White House:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...complete-moron

Quote:
“Every day he looks more and more like a complete moron,” said one senior administration official who also worked on Trump’s campaign. “I can’t see Trump resigning or even being impeached, but at this point I wish he’d grow a brain and be the man that he sold himself as on the campaign.”
Old 05-20-2017, 05:23 AM

Advice to foreigners meeting with The Donald on his Bigly Trip: dumb things down.

"Tips for Leaders Meeting Trump: Keep It Short and Give Him a Win"
https://nyti.ms/2rxkYIP

Quote:
...After four months of interactions between Mr. Trump and his counterparts, foreign officials and their Washington consultants say certain rules have emerged: Keep it short — no 30-minute monologue for a 30-second attention span. Do not assume he knows the history of the country or its major points of contention. Compliment him on his Electoral College victory. Contrast him favorably with President Barack Obama. Do not get hung up on whatever was said during the campaign. Stay in regular touch. Do not go in with a shopping list but bring some sort of deal he can call a victory.

“If you were prepping people for Donald Trump, the two or three points would be: one, bear in mind this is still a guy who focuses on wins,” Peter Westmacott, a former British ambassador to the United States, said. “He likes to have wins for America and wins for himself from bilateral meetings.”

“Secondly,” he continued, “he is a deal maker, a pragmatist. Third, this is a guy with a limited attention span. He absolutely won’t want to listen to visitors droning on for a half-hour — or longer if they need an interpreter.”
Fourthly, when he puts his underpants on his head during the state dinner, if you want the "deal" (whatever it is) to go through, just act like it's a perfectly normal thing. Because for him, it is.
Old 05-20-2017, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous senior Trump official
... but at this point I wish he’d grow a brain and be the man that he sold himself as on the campaign.
Hopefully in the next few months we'll see whom Trump sold himself to and what price he fetched.

Last edited by ganthet; 05-20-2017 at 05:27 AM.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasmoocher View Post
One even commented on a post about sea salt having plastic microsphere contamination that it is good that Trump is rolling back Obama's environmental legacy. Yes. This person is cool with having polluted food if that's the price for sticking it to Obama and liberals.
I have to admit that one thing I've underestimated or misjudged is just how many people in this country are disconnected from fact-based reality. Not trying to insult anyone here but in my experience -- including conversations with pro-Trump family members and friends -- people who support Trump live in a world in which their own perceptions are real, and facts from official sources aren't to be trusted. It's as if they truly believe that the traditional institutions of the government and of the free press are conspiring to take their culture and livelihood away from them. A majority of these people are white and either rural or suburban, though a good many are city dwellers as well. This is why I am not optimistic about the future of this country. These people have real power and they're not going away. They won't be convinced of the dangers of a right wing government as more educated progressives are until they are the ones who find themselves screwed by their policies, which is why I've felt that we are inevitably headed for financial ruin sometime in the coming decade -- not like 2008 but like 1931 (or worse)
Old 05-20-2017, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
-- people who support Trump live in a world in which their own perceptions are real, and facts from official sources aren't to be trusted. It's as if they truly believe that the traditional institutions of the government and of the free press are conspiring to take their culture and livelihood away from them. A majority of these people are white and either rural or suburban, though a good many are city dwellers as well. This is why I am not optimistic about the future of this country. These people have real power and they're not going away. They won't be convinced of the dangers of a right wing government as more educated progressives are until they are the ones who find themselves screwed by their policies --
You know .... morons.
Old 05-20-2017, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sich_hinaufwinden View Post
Not to get my pick all up in your nit or anything but when your tremendous President, a really great President, the best ever, really, gets on that Cessna then it becomes AF1 by definition. Best Defintion Ever! And besides, he's going to make them expand Red Square, they're going to do this, make it much longer, so long, wait till you see this, it's going to be great, Red Rectangle they're going to call it, and we're not going to take any terrible deals, so it's going to get built, we'll build it if they don't and he'll make them pay for it. He's going to be able to land the greatest planes there. Because I can tell you this - with great surety - that Trump won't use some tiny, little Cessna. His Cessna will be huge. Really huge. I mean, trust me on this, people are saying it will be the hugest Cessna ever. Big time. No politician in history has ever had a Cessna as huge as Trump's will be. You can ask anybody, like Roger Ailes who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more, I notice. Ask him. They're all saying it because nobody respects Cessnas more than he does. No body. It's the fake media spreading these hateful made-up lies about the size of his Cessna. And honestly he's making America Great Again by repealing and replacing that tiny so-called Cessna that Obama left him with. It's a total disaster (pathetic!). Just the Worst, most over-rated Cessna ever. And he's the only one who could fix this. Nobody else even has the guts to talk about it. Thank God he won the election in a landside against that crook Hillary, who should be locked up by the way, so he could Make America Great Again by bringing back jobs to build that absolutely huge Cessna. In fact, and this is true, every poll, the real polls, not those horrible rigged liberal polls like the failing NY Times that are all phony, have his Cessna winning bigly. Bigly. Even though, we all know this is true, there were over three million illegal votes cast. But he's still winning.
That's a bigly thing of beauty. I can't do it, is there a coherent speech to Trump converter? You must have had to lie down after that.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enipla View Post
That's a bigly thing of beauty. I can't do it, is there a coherent speech to Trump converter? You must have had to lie down after that.
You better not even try. A friend of mine did, he lost 70 % of his IQ. Doctors say he may never recover.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:59 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...275395c387.jpg

Quote:
Natalie Matthews-Ramo
Natalie Matthews-Ramo

I’m getting ready for my big foreign trip.

I will be strongly protecting American interests—that’s what I like to do!

The airplane ride is hours and hours. I get lots of screen time! No one wants to give me my phone, but I shout and shout until they say OK.

On the plane, the pilot pins shiny wings to my jacket. Yay! I like planes as much as I like trucks!

Our first stop is Saudi Arabia. Jared says it is like a beach, big and hot and full of sand. No girls are allowed on the beach.

They eat crazy food in Saudi Arabia, like hummus! But I get to order a steak with ketchup, just the way I like it.

Mr. Steve tells me Muslims are the bad guys, but General Jim says I have to be nice to them. It’s confusing!

I wish General Mike was here. I’m not allowed to play with him anymore.

After Saudi Arabia we go to Israel, where the best Jews live. My friend Bibi sneaks into my room after dark and tells me scary stories about the bad ISIS men. I can’t wait to go home and tell my friends Sergey and Sergey.

I don’t want to go to the sad museum.

In Italy, they call pizza PIZZA! My teachers tell me that if I sit by myself and think about the long-term economic and security benefits of our multilateral North Atlantic defense regime, I can have pepperoni.

I get to meet the “pope”!

Don’t tell anyone, but before I left I was a little bit scared about my trip.

What if the other leaders laughed at me?

What if I had to touch Melania?

What if I had an accident?

But Ivanka said I should be brave. “Who’s my big brave boy?” Ivanka asked me.

“I am,” I said. “I’m a big brave boy.”

It’s been an exciting trip, but when it’s over, I’ll be glad to be home at Mar-a-Lago, where I get as much ice cream as I want.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...d_j_trump.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-20-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahi View Post
A majority of these people are white and either rural or suburban, though a good many are city dwellers as well. This is why I am not optimistic about the future of this country.
Yes, and it's not just the right wing.
I'm not trying to make a false equivalency; the American right bathes in ignorance right now. It's their home, while others merely visit.

But one feature of our time is that the cynical theory always wins. It "Trumps" other theories, if you will. The one good thing I can say about Trump is he tapped into that perfectly.

I'm also not optimistic. A year or two ago I was looking forward to a technological and societal evolution in my lifetime. So many possibilities seemed round the corner. But now I see it's not going to happen; the US in particular, but also sizeable chunks of other countries, have taken a massive, inconceivable, step backwards.
Old 05-20-2017, 12:22 PM
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biffster View Post
The first two lines are an actual tweet from Trump.
Quote:
Getting ready for my big foreign trip. Will be strongly protecting American interests - that's what I like to do!
Holy shit!
Old 05-20-2017, 02:00 PM

Remember when Barack Obama was criticized for bowing to the Saudi King? Remember when Michele Obama was criticized for not wearing a scarf in Saudi Arabia?
Trump bowed. Melania didn't wear a scarf.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:12 PM
BANNED

Callista "The Harlot" Gingrich Nominated As Ambassador to the Vatican.

Christ
Old 05-20-2017, 02:16 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
Trump bowed.
More Trump Derangement Syndrome. When Trump met the King and shook hands, there was no bow. When the King was putting a medal around Trump's neck, Trump bent down a bit for the King to be able to reach. Trump is 6'2" tall. Judging by pics, Saudi King is around 5'10" or less.

Last edited by Okrahoma; 05-20-2017 at 02:19 PM.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okrahoma View Post
More Trump Derangement Syndrome. When Trump met the King and shook hands, there was no bow. When the King was putting a medal around Trump's neck, Trump bent down a bit for the King to be able to reach. Trump is 6'2" tall. Judging by pics, Saudi King is around 5'10" or less.
Who are you going to believe? Trump or your lying eyes? Trump says he'd never bow. When video shows he bowed (or curtsied?), it's just lamestream media Trump Derangement Syndrome lies! The lying media will stop at NOTHING, including FILMING THE PRESIDENT, to try and discredit him! FAKE NEWS FROM KENYA!!!

Last edited by iiandyiiii; 05-20-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Kitchen View Post
Remember when Barack Obama was criticized for bowing to the Saudi King? Remember when Michele Obama was criticized for not wearing a scarf in Saudi Arabia?
Trump bowed. Melania didn't wear a scarf.
That never happened. Fake news. Sad!
Old 05-20-2017, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Pig View Post
Callista "The Harlot" Gingrich Nominated As Ambassador to the Vatican.

Christ
Is she the girlfriend that was screwing Newt while his wife was on her deathbed?
Old 05-20-2017, 02:27 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
Who are you going to believe? Trump or your lying eyes? Trump says he'd never bow. When video shows he bowed (or curtsied?)
The video shows that he bent down for the king to put the medal around his neck.

Last edited by Okrahoma; 05-20-2017 at 02:29 PM.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:29 PM

Quote:
The video shows that he bent down for the king to put the medal around his neck.
Which is how you bow.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:30 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
He bent over far more than needed for a four inch difference.
And he curtsied.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:31 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
That's a still picture, not a video.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:31 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
Which is how you bow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
He bent over far more than needed for a four inch difference.
And he curtsied.
As I said. Trump Derangement Syndrome. In its extreme form.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:32 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
That's a still picture, not a video.
Show me a video of Trump bowing when greeting the King. Not bending down when he's putting a medal around his neck.

Liberal deranged loons.

Last edited by Okrahoma; 05-20-2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:34 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonious Polemic View Post
Is she the girlfriend that was screwing Newt while his wife was on her deathbed?
You nailed it Euphonious Polemic. Too bad you couldn't have nailed her. Or, er ... never mind.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:34 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
As I said. Trump Derangement Syndrome. In its extreme form.
I won't dispute that Trump is deranged. No wonder you support him.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Show me a video of Trump bowing when greeting the King. Not bending down when he's putting a medal around his neck.

Liberal deranged loons.
How does it feel to have the whole world laughing at your feckless so-called "president"?
He's quite the weakling and a failure, huh?
Must be embarrassing for you.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:

Liberal deranged loons.
So let's take a few steps back.

What we here are doing is mocking Donald Trump (and the Republicans) for doing exactly the same sorts of things that he attacked Barack Obama about. Obama did not bow. He too is tall. But your right wing media excoriated him for bowing to the Saudi king.

Now Trump does the same thing and we're giving him shit about it.

And for your part, you brain-addled little toad, you're going nuts about it, accusing us of exactly the same things people like you were guilty of when Obama was President.

Only for the most part, we're mocking Trump and idiots like you. We don't honestly believe that Trump gave their king a formal bow.

You fuckers screamed and frothed, believing that Obama actually did.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:42 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
So let's take a few steps back.

What we here are doing is mocking Donald Trump (and the Republicans) for doing exactly the same sorts of things that he attacked Barack Obama about. Obama did not bow. He too is tall. But your right wing media excoriated him for bowing to the Saudi king.

Now Trump does the same thing and we're giving him shit about it.
That's incorrect. Obama bowed to the King while greeting him. Trump bent down when the King was putting a medal around his neck. Only a deranged liberal loon can equate the two.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:46 PM

Quote:
That's incorrect. Obama bowed to the King while greeting him. Trump bent down when the King was putting a medal around his neck. Only a deranged liberal loon can equate the two.
No, if you watch the video, Trump did a little extra curtsy after the guy put the medal on. Donald Trump clearly bowed to the Saudi king.

Just keep fucking that chicken.

Last edited by Chimera; 05-20-2017 at 02:46 PM.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:50 PM

It's weird that a Trump-supporting piece of garbage feels obliged to insist no! Trump most certainly was not being polite to a foreign head of state on that head of state's home turf. Heaven forfend.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:55 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tooth View Post
It's weird that a Trump-supporting piece of garbage feels obliged to insist no! Trump most certainly was not being polite to a foreign head of state on that head of state's home turf. Heaven forfend.
At least he didn't try to pull the King off his feet like he does to everyone else.
Shows who has the upper hand between those two.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Or anyone who has seen the video. He didn't bow when meeting him, no. He did bow after bending over to take this fancy new medal. We can SEE this, and yet you call people deranged loons for seeing what is right in front of us.

And honestly why did he tweet in 2015 about how Mrs. Obama didn't wear a headscarf (as a show of respect) but Melania isn't wearing one now? What's up with that?
Old 05-20-2017, 03:06 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushgeekgirl View Post
And honestly why did he tweet in 2015 about how Mrs. Obama didn't wear a headscarf (as a show of respect) but Melania isn't wearing one now?
Nor is Ivanka, for that matter.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:09 PM
Charter Member

Do we gave such a video to offer in evidence, one of Trump's first meeting with the King?

Fuck it, either way or both. A gesture of protocol is not a gesture of subservience. Granted, if George Washington had bowed to George 3, that might have some echoes, but does anyone doubt that Ben Franklin bowed to the King of France when he was begging the French to save our butts?

We preserve protocol for reasons, some of which are silly. We observe high level dignified protocol for the President of Bongo Bongo, as if anyone gave a rat's. Protocol preserves us from the risk of unintentional insult. Hypocrisy is the moral hazard of the diplomat, as violence is the moral hazard of the soldier. In either case, if you're not willing to do it, don't sign up.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:16 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elucidator View Post
A gesture of protocol is not a gesture of subservience.
Not when the chief twit does it, I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by @realDonaldTrump
Do we still want a President who bows to the Saudis and lets OPEC rip us off? Make America strong, vote for @MittRomney.

1:16 PM - 6 Nov 2012
Old 05-20-2017, 03:24 PM
SD Curator of Critters

Quote:

Liberal deranged loons.
What a pathetic little shit-eating toad you are. Trump clearly dips his head at 0:45 in this video after receiving the medal. That was not part of his dipping his head to receive the medal.

Personally, I didn't consider it a big deal (or any kind of deal) if Obama bowed, or if Trump made a bow. But to contend Trump didn't make such a gesture just attests to your selective blindness.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:24 PM

There is a level of stupidity that is hard to believe. It can be described as: "Dumb enough to be fooled by Donald Trump". Okrahoma, it is not a badge of honor.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:32 PM

Okrahoma makes Jeffrey Lord look like William F. Buckley.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstro View Post
Okrahoma makes Jeffrey Lord look like William F. Buckley.
Ouch.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:35 PM
SD Curator of Critters

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
There is a level of stupidity that is hard to believe. It can be described as: "Dumb enough to be fooled by Donald Trump".
It's one step dumber than turkeys drowning in the rain from looking up with their mouths open.

Okrahoma, stay out of the rain.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:37 PM

The difference is that when Obama did it, it was to demonstrate loyalty to his Muslim overlords, because he was born in Kenya yanno.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:09 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by elucidator View Post
Do we gave such a video to offer in evidence, one of Trump's first meeting with the King?
Yes, if you looked for it for 10 seconds you would have found it.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:10 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try2B Comprehensive View Post
The difference is that when Obama did it, it was to demonstrate loyalty to his Muslim overlords, because he was born in Kenya yanno.
What a bunch of liberal deranged morons. Is Trump hatred giving you ulcers?
Old 05-20-2017, 04:11 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try2B Comprehensive View Post
Whereas Trump was demonstrating loyalty to Tillerson's petroleum overlords. Totally different.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:12 PM
SD Curator of Critters

Quote:
Yes, if you looked for it for 10 seconds you would have found it.
Like the video in which Trump bows.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:19 PM

Come on people, starve the troll.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
What a bunch of liberal deranged morons. Is Trump hatred giving you ulcers?
On the contrary. I don't recall the last time hating someone so much gave me so much joy and endless entertainment. I get up every morning and literally race downstairs to see what that incompetent orange buffoon twatted at CNN et al.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:35 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
On the contrary. I don't recall the last time hating someone so much gave me so much joy and endless entertainment. I get up every morning and literally race downstairs to see what that incompetent orange buffoon twatted at CNN et al.
Well then it's a win-win. Because it is endlessly entertaining to see the impotent sputtering coming from liberal morons (and it will be hilarious to watch the heads 'sploding when in the end it will come to nothing). Trump is good for everyone.

Last edited by Okrahoma; 05-20-2017 at 04:36 PM.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:35 PM

What it boils down to for the Trumpster lunatics is:

When Obama make a formal gesture of respect to the Saudi King, that was an abomination. When Trump did the same thing, it never happened.

Reality does not enter into it. They simply believe what they wish happened.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:38 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphonious Polemic View Post
What it boils down to for the Trumpster lunatics is:

When Obama make a formal gesture of respect to the Saudi King, that was an abomination. When Trump did the same thing, it never happened.

Reality does not enter into it. They simply believe what they wish happened.
That's all it is. No sane person gives a shit if Obama or Trump bowed or curtsied to the king. Who gives a fuck except partisan lunatics?