Old 07-14-2016, 03:35 PM
Just Lovely and Delicious
Charter Member

Designer Purses for sale (no, really)

For extra cash, I sell stuff via a local Facebook group for some of my busy mom friends. The group focuses on kids toys and clothes but you're allowed to sell anything except for a handful of items - one of which is designer purses (the admins don't want to have to monitor between authentic and knockoff so they just don't allow it).

I got a new "client" - a friend-of-a-friend who heard I can sell her kids' stuff - and amongst the items she gave me to sell are a half dozen designer purses. Coach and D&B.

I put them up on ebay and described them the best I can but they're not selling. I think they are listed for super cheap and there's no reason for people to believe me when I say they are authentic but they are. They are also in good shape! The original owner is clearly just done with them, and isn't trying to make a bunch of money and I'm just trying to make my cut.

Since you guys "know" me, I thought it'd be easier to sell to you so here I present to you five AUTHENTIC designer purses and a designer brand pair of shoes.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/zipperjj/m.h...1&_ipg=&_from=

If you're interested and want to make me a deal between the bidding and BIN price, send me a PM. If you just want to bid on eBay, you can do that too!
Old 07-14-2016, 06:34 PM

I would, but at the end of the month, I have to buy a bunch of Hip t-shirts, so I am saving all my pennies.
Old 02-16-2018, 01:05 AM

What cha got

I'd like to see what u have and the prices

[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipperJJ View Post
For extra cash, I sell stuff via a local Facebook group for some of my busy mom friends. The group focuses on kids toys and clothes but you're allowed to sell anything except for a handful of items - one of which is designer purses (the admins don't want to have to monitor between authentic and knockoff so they just don't allow it).

I got a new "client" - a friend-of-a-friend who heard I can sell her kids' stuff - and amongst the items she gave me to sell are a half dozen designer purses. Coach and D&B.

I put them up on ebay and described them the best I can but they're not selling. I think they are listed for super cheap and there's no reason for people to believe me when I say they are authentic but they are. They are also in good shape! The original owner is clearly just done with them, and isn't trying to make a bunch of money and I'm just trying to make my cut.

Since you guys "know" me, I thought it'd be easier to sell to you so here I present to you five AUTHENTIC designer purses and a designer brand pair of shoes.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/zipperjj/m.h...1&_ipg=&_from=

If you're interested and want to make me a deal between the bidding and BIN price, send me a PM. If you just want to bid on eBay, you can do that too!
Old 02-25-2018, 09:17 PM
Doltish Snackhound
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabsnjma View Post
I'd like to see what u have and the prices
[/B]
Given that this was two years ago, I'm going to guess she's gotten rid of them by now.
Old 02-25-2018, 10:58 PM

Dang it. I was ready to look.

(Zombie got me)