Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #551  
Old 04-04-2017, 08:53 AM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCDiver View Post
Ok, so the idea is to collect more helium to boost my perks up a bunch?

Also, what is this script you mentioned?
Yes - helium collection is your primary goal right now. Make sure you're completing all the challenges you have access to in order to have all the perks available.

AutoTrimps is a script available here. If you're uncomfortable with scripts (I'm not all that familiar with them), there are instructions at the bottom of the page on what to do.
  #552  
Old 04-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Sofis is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Posts: 705
So, one and a half months later, I'm not sure I can claim doing the Challenges2 as thoroughly as I did was worth it, but I am sure I can claim that +488% damage and health is pretty awesome.
  #553  
Old 04-09-2017, 05:10 PM
Telperion's Avatar
Telperion is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,507
I've been holding off on those because of the no helium thing. I've got to have my helium, there are so many upgrades I still don't have. I just got Motivation II a while back.
  #554  
Old 04-09-2017, 06:30 PM
Some Call Me... Tim is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 1,863
Like a lot of bonuses, there are diminishing returns on challenge2. I'd strongly recommend doing it at least half-assed quick runs for the low hanging fruit bonuses. One hour runs would give you most of the bonus that a day run would, for example.

That being said, I was one of the people who spent weeks on them and am at +407% HP,atk / +40.7% He.
  #555  
Old 04-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Sofis is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Posts: 705
One relevant thing for me was that after a while I was comfortable running void maps at zone 201, so since I was doing the runs to 200 I was pulling in about 2.5M from spire + void maps + a few post spire levels. So they weren't zero helium runs.
  #556  
Old 04-11-2017, 07:32 AM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telperion View Post
I've been holding off on those because of the no helium thing. I've got to have my helium, there are so many upgrades I still don't have. I just got Motivation II a while back.
Yeah - there are so many challenges that you can't get past lvl100 with (or face extremely diminishing returns), the helium lost from those zones is irrelevant. You end the challenge, and advance to whatever zone you typically go to.
  #557  
Old 04-11-2017, 08:32 AM
Telperion's Avatar
Telperion is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
Yeah - there are so many challenges that you can't get past lvl100 with (or face extremely diminishing returns), the helium lost from those zones is irrelevant. You end the challenge, and advance to whatever zone you typically go to.
I actually didn't even know it was even possible to end those challenges, putting that function under Perks is just bad interface design. Since there's nothing under portals and there's nothing in the space where you usually end Dailies, I expected they would just go on until I tapped out.
  #558  
Old 04-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Yeah, the Portal/Perks thing is stupid. At least with Daily challenges, thy put a button on the main screen to end it. Sofis - do you think you bet more helium doing voids at 201, rather than the last zone of your challenge? I've been doing Corrupted runs, and do voids at 190. I guess I could look it up...
  #559  
Old 04-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Sofis is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Posts: 705
You get way more from 190 corrupted. Keep in mind all that extra corruption boosts the value of the map (you get twice what you get from the entire zone, not twice of what you get from the improbability), and then that gets doubled on top of that.

I didn't write it down, but I believe I was getting 340k per map I did on 190 during my current run (before doubling from ending the challenge, so 680k after), and the value I would currently get (from zone 207) is 320k, so even this late I would get less than half of what I got from zone 190.

Last edited by Sofis; 04-11-2017 at 02:09 PM.
  #560  
Old 04-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Yeah - just looked at my charts. So why voids at 201? Just the extra chance at an ethereal?

I'm currently pushing towards 230 to get those rewards. I'm curious about the dimensional generator...
  #561  
Old 04-12-2017, 10:20 PM
Some Call Me... Tim is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 1,863
Quick note on 4.3: though it's not mentioned anywhere in patch notes, the Foremany mastery now requires purchase of the "Home Detector" mastery.

I got a nasty surprise after clicking on my first three masteries.
  #562  
Old 04-13-2017, 07:10 AM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
So what you're saying is that Home Detector now has an actual use?
  #563  
Old 04-13-2017, 07:11 AM
Telperion's Avatar
Telperion is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Call Me... Tim View Post
I got a nasty surprise after clicking on my first three masteries.
Yeah, me too when logging in today. I had Foremany before, but of course all my masteries had been reset. I guess I can live without Turkimp tamer though, and being able to get Metallic coat earlier can't hurt. Almost all the damage I get in the later maps is from pierce, so that makes it a straight 25% survivability modifier.
  #564  
Old 04-13-2017, 07:52 AM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Hmmmm - just logged in. Formany didn't need Home Detector for me. They've combined HD 1 and HD 2, though - which is I guess a consolidation of uselessness.
  #565  
Old 04-13-2017, 11:24 AM
Some Call Me... Tim is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telperion View Post
Yeah, me too when logging in today. I had Foremany before, but of course all my masteries had been reset. I guess I can live without Turkimp tamer though, and being able to get Metallic coat earlier can't hurt. Almost all the damage I get in the later maps is from pierce, so that makes it a straight 25% survivability modifier.
Hmm, for me it will stop being 25% late in the Spire... just when it's most needed. Still, it's nifty and useful a lot of the time. That it is less useful when you're pushing the limits of what you can do is a feature, not a bug.
  #566  
Old 04-13-2017, 12:15 PM
Telperion's Avatar
Telperion is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Call Me... Tim View Post
Hmm, for me it will stop being 25% late in the Spire... just when it's most needed. Still, it's nifty and useful a lot of the time. That it is less useful when you're pushing the limits of what you can do is a feature, not a bug.
Oh yeah, the top rows of the spire are just crazy difficult, my best attempt so far ended somewhere around square 75. I meant more around zone 210-220.
  #567  
Old 04-13-2017, 10:33 PM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
For those who haven't reloaded their pages, the new update also has easter eggs. Like, actual eggs that you click on and give you things. Every several zones or so, one will appear in a cell. Clicking on it gives you various loot. It might be wood, it might be metal, it might be Nullifium, Helium, etc. I got a void map in one of them - so they're definitely worth keeping an eye on when you have a chance.
  #568  
Old 04-13-2017, 10:42 PM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Also worth noting - any upgrades you make to your heirloom mods gets returned to you when you recycle. This does NOT include changing a mod (i.e. going from Increased Storage to Void Map Chance) - that's a cost you don't get back.
  #569  
Old 04-14-2017, 01:56 PM
Some Call Me... Tim is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 1,863
Oh, also check out the new Trimple of Doom feature - double all your stored food/wood/metal (once per portal).
  #570  
Old 04-15-2017, 11:47 AM
Sofis is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Posts: 705
I am 1003% achieved. I am considering getting a gold statue of myself. Heroic pose, trimps worshiping at my feet, that sort of thing.
  #571  
Old 04-15-2017, 03:31 PM
Some Call Me... Tim is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
Also worth noting - any upgrades you make to your heirloom mods gets returned to you when you recycle. This does NOT include changing a mod (i.e. going from Increased Storage to Void Map Chance) - that's a cost you don't get back.
Minor correction- HE spent adding a mod to an empty slot is also not recovered (though it's cheaper than replacing)
  #572  
Old 04-17-2017, 09:50 PM
glowacks is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,235
"Time units no longer show as plural in the 'Time Until Full' boxes for resources if the time unit is singular (1 min 1 sec instead of 1 mins 1 secs)"

Thank God. That has been bugging me ever since I started playing, and almost caused me to not play it very long because of the amount of laziness it implied.

Maybe one of these days someone will get him to stop using comma splices, they really drive me nuts.
  #573  
Old 04-19-2017, 06:50 AM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Call Me... Tim View Post
Minor correction- HE spent adding a mod to an empty slot is also not recovered (though it's cheaper than replacing)
Also worth noting is that if I add a mod, and later upgrade it, I don't get that HE back from the upgrade. Which means I spent a BUNCH of HE I'm not getting back. Oh well - it was just one mod.
  #574  
Old 04-19-2017, 10:41 AM
Knowed Out's Avatar
Knowed Out is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: North Kakkalakee
Posts: 15,395
Thus far I've been playing until progress is sluggish, then I take a challenge and portal. The highest I've gotten is level 119. I do like the massive Helium bonuses Daily challenges provide.

Does anybody use trapping anymore? I only use it to get Trimps breeding whenever I portal, then never touch it again.
  #575  
Old 04-19-2017, 05:09 PM
Sofis is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
Also worth noting is that if I add a mod, and later upgrade it, I don't get that HE back from the upgrade. Which means I spent a BUNCH of HE I'm not getting back. Oh well - it was just one mod.
Are you stating that if I replace storage size with attack, and then spend 1000 nullifium upgrading attack, I will not get that 1000 back when recycling it? Because that both sounds unlikely and didn't look like the case from looking at the code (admittedly it was kind of a mess, so I didn't trace every little bit of it). Any spent on upgrading storage size before replacing it would be lost, but the game will warn you about that if you try to replace a mod you've already upgraded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowed Out View Post
Does anybody use trapping anymore? I only use it to get Trimps breeding whenever I portal, then never touch it again.
No. You can only ever open a maximum of ten traps per second, making it useless past the early game except for special circumstances like the Trapper challenge.
  #576  
Old 04-19-2017, 06:40 PM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofis View Post
Are you stating that if I replace storage size with attack, and then spend 1000 nullifium upgrading attack, I will not get that 1000 back when recycling it? Because that both sounds unlikely and didn't look like the case from looking at the code (admittedly it was kind of a mess, so I didn't trace every little bit of it). Any spent on upgrading storage size before replacing it would be lost, but the game will warn you about that if you try to replace a mod you've already upgraded.
Yup. Try it out with the next low lvl heirloom you get.
  #577  
Old 04-19-2017, 07:14 PM
Peter Morris's Avatar
Peter Morris is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: The far canal
Posts: 12,925
Are you sure? I don't think it's supposed to work that way.

http://trimps.github.io/updates.html

4.1 - 1/14/17

Heirlooms now refund 100% of the Nu spent on upgrading any mods, as long as those mods are still on the heirloom when it is recycled. Nu spent replacing mods will still not be refunded. This is backwards compatible with any heirlooms you upgraded before this patch!


The way I'm reading this, you recover Nulfinium spent after the change.


Let's try it.


(save game)

Epic shield
- 16% Player efficiency
- 8% Trimp Block
- Empty

Can recycle for 25 Nulfinium

Change Empty to Trimp Health 40%. Cost- 50 Nulfinium

Upgrade Trimp health to 42% Cost 25 Nulfinium

Can recycle for 50 Nulfinium

Upgrade Trimp health to 44% . Cost 29 Nulfinium

Can recycle for 79 Nulfinium

(Reload saved game)


It looks to me like you can recover Nulfinium spent after the change. But not the cost of changing, nor any spent before the change.
  #578  
Old 04-19-2017, 07:14 PM
Sofis is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Posts: 705
I don't think I'm going to waste nullifium on that. I do know it doesn't work the way you say for replacing an empty slot with a modifier, so it would have to be very specifically for replacing one modifier with another. To be honest, I think you're mistaken (possibly based on misreading the wiki?).

ETA: Thanks for the experimentation, Peter Morris!

Last edited by Sofis; 04-19-2017 at 07:17 PM.
  #579  
Old 04-19-2017, 07:44 PM
Peter Morris's Avatar
Peter Morris is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: The far canal
Posts: 12,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofis View Post
I don't think I'm going to waste nullifium on that.
Don't need to waste it. Save game, run a quick test, then reload game. Test achieved, no resources spent.
  #580  
Old 04-20-2017, 07:53 AM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Huh - I could have sworn I tested it correctly. Glad to know I was wrong!

Last edited by Munch; 04-20-2017 at 07:53 AM.
  #581  
Old 04-26-2017, 03:38 PM
Sofis is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Posts: 705
So I slightly accidentally got the Invincible achievement. Perhaps a bit overprepared. I was expecting to beat the Spire, but not that handily.
  #582  
Old 04-27-2017, 06:48 AM
TruCelt's Avatar
TruCelt is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Near Washington, DC
Posts: 11,731
Is anybody else having performance issues with version 4.31? At least once a day I'll get a white screen saying that Chrome ran out of memory. Resources still accumulate, but battle stops until I notice it and reload.

This morning I woke up expecting that at least three of my five Void maps would be complete. Instead I was still on line three of the first one. ARgh!!

P.S. and is anyone using a different browser with it? How's that working for you?

Last edited by TruCelt; 04-27-2017 at 06:49 AM.
  #583  
Old 04-27-2017, 08:00 AM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Haven't had any memory issues on my end. I am having a problem running the Watch Challenge^2. It freezes at zone 13 every time.
  #584  
Old 04-27-2017, 09:11 AM
manson1972's Avatar
manson1972 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruCelt View Post
Is anybody else having performance issues with version 4.31? At least once a day I'll get a white screen saying that Chrome ran out of memory. Resources still accumulate, but battle stops until I notice it and reload.

This morning I woke up expecting that at least three of my five Void maps would be complete. Instead I was still on line three of the first one. ARgh!!

P.S. and is anyone using a different browser with it? How's that working for you?
Yes, I've started getting that as well. Really, really annoying.
  #585  
Old 04-27-2017, 12:06 PM
Some Call Me... Tim is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruCelt View Post
Is anybody else having performance issues with version 4.31? At least once a day I'll get a white screen saying that Chrome ran out of memory. Resources still accumulate, but battle stops until I notice it and reload.

This morning I woke up expecting that at least three of my five Void maps would be complete. Instead I was still on line three of the first one. ARgh!!

P.S. and is anyone using a different browser with it? How's that working for you?
I haven't had any problems running on firefox.
  #586  
Old 04-27-2017, 01:18 PM
Telperion's Avatar
Telperion is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofis View Post
So I slightly accidentally got the Invincible achievement. Perhaps a bit overprepared. I was expecting to beat the Spire, but not that handily.
I really think this may be the time I finally beat the Spire, I'm at square 89 and have five attempts left with about four or five kills for each attempt of the past three. Main problem is that I had to crank up geneticists so now it takes about 24 hours to build each army (And I learned much to my dismay that sending them out before the countdown is done is not a good idea since they get zero geneticist bonus. Ouch.).
  #587  
Old 04-27-2017, 02:14 PM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Huh. How much helium do you have, Telperion? And what do you have your perks at?
  #588  
Old 04-27-2017, 03:31 PM
Telperion's Avatar
Telperion is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
Huh. How much helium do you have, Telperion? And what do you have your perks at?
Nothing special, a couple hundred mill or so. I'm just getting really stubborn about it, so I've run maps to upgrade all gear to level 25 between attempts.
  #589  
Old 04-27-2017, 04:12 PM
Sofis is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telperion View Post
I really think this may be the time I finally beat the Spire, I'm at square 89 and have five attempts left with about four or five kills for each attempt of the past three. Main problem is that I had to crank up geneticists so now it takes about 24 hours to build each army (And I learned much to my dismay that sending them out before the countdown is done is not a good idea since they get zero geneticist bonus. Ouch.).
That sounds painful. I never tried a higher timer than an hour (for the helium grinding run I did after getting done with challenges2), and I went with 20 minutes for the successful attempt. Most of my extra damage and health was from extra prestiges from the zone 215 Bionic Wonderland, but I mostly credit the challenge2 bonus, for making it reasonable to unlock those prestiges and for extra damage/health that would have been extremely expensive to reproduce with helium in perks. For reference, I had 407M helium in perks at the time (my perks screen if anyone is interested).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruCelt View Post
P.S. and is anyone using a different browser with it? How's that working for you?
I recently started using a dedicated browser (QupZilla) for Trimps, though not because of any performance problems I was having with Trimps. It's working fine, it's currently been running for four days straight since my last computer restart, and is sitting at about 300 MB memory.

ETA: when actually looking at battles happening, it is using noticable CPU (15% or so), though when looking at the pers screen it's down to about 1%.

Last edited by Sofis; 04-27-2017 at 04:16 PM.
  #590  
Old 04-27-2017, 07:38 PM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telperion View Post
Nothing special, a couple hundred mill or so. I'm just getting really stubborn about it, so I've run maps to upgrade all gear to level 25 between attempts.
Oof. Beating the Spire is great, because Looting II is awesome - but I'd start portaling a lot sooner once you get it, and focus on He/day until you're getting up there with a lot less effort and pain.
  #591  
Old 05-09-2017, 09:21 AM
Knowed Out's Avatar
Knowed Out is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: North Kakkalakee
Posts: 15,395
Well, I did it. I bought 100 of each housing type, short of Warpstations. I need 15 more of them. Yes, I blew 185K Helium on the stupid Wormholes, so I'm committed to proceeding at a snail's pace until I make the Realtor feat. It's my bright shiny candy red history eraser button.
  #592  
Old 05-09-2017, 12:05 PM
Rhodes's Avatar
Rhodes is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowed Out View Post
Well, I did it. I bought 100 of each housing type, short of Warpstations. I need 15 more of them. Yes, I blew 185K Helium on the stupid Wormholes, so I'm committed to proceeding at a snail's pace until I make the Realtor feat. It's my bright shiny candy red history eraser button.
This surprises me. By the time 185K Helium is so readily available, I'd have thought 100 Warpstations would be easy. Have you purchased a few Gigastations to boost your Coordination and production?
  #593  
Old 05-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Knowed Out's Avatar
Knowed Out is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: North Kakkalakee
Posts: 15,395
Yes, I buy Gigs as soon as they're available, but I probably didn't buy the correct Perks, and there's no turning back now. Export is your friend, I know...
  #594  
Old 05-09-2017, 01:51 PM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowed Out View Post
Yes, I buy Gigs as soon as they're available, but I probably didn't buy the correct Perks, and there's no turning back now. Export is your friend, I know...
I would stop buying gigs whenever they're available in the future. Find a progression that works for you - I started with buying the first at 20 warps, then added 1 each time. Then I switched to adding 2 each time. Then I started first buying them at 25. But buying one each time they're up is going to really hamper your progression.

And if you're going at such a snail's pace, I'd recommend doing every single daily for the next week or so. Force yourself to portal more often and see how that can make you a little more efficient.
  #595  
Old 05-12-2017, 12:32 AM
Some Call Me... Tim is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 1,863
I finally beat the Spire. Started the run with 120M He, but bought six bone portals at 20M each, so had 240M at the top.

A big tip for first-time spire attempters that I haven's seen mentioned here: start off in the Mapology challenge, unlock a single (or any odd number) of each type of equipment, then drop challenge. Two ranks of new equipment will thereafter drop on levels ending in 6-0 rather than 1-5, thus giving you one higher rank of equipment to buy at level 200. Much easier from there to do both an initial run at Spire for the Gigastation and Megaminer, and to do the 215 BW.

I need to farm dailies for a while, Magma seems very hard to get started on with my current He.
  #596  
Old 05-12-2017, 07:54 AM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Call Me... Tim View Post
I need to farm dailies for a while, Magma seems very hard to get started on with my current He.
I wouldn't sweat Magma at all right now. It doesn't become useful until you're comfortably climbing in the 250+ range. I've found that the biggest thing you can do to aid your Magma runs is putting off building nurseries as long as you can. Magma really chews them up - so if you can save up the lumber during your run, you can climb much higher. My first goal at that level was making sure I could start voids at 230, for a chance at magmatic heirlooms.
  #597  
Old 05-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Some Call Me... Tim is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 1,863
Yeah, 230+ heirlooms would be great, though the void maps will be buffed like everything else 230+... so not quite yet for me, at least without multi-day farming.
  #598  
Old 05-12-2017, 01:12 PM
Munch is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 22,297
Yeah - it takes a while to get to. Just saying to not worry about Magma until you're there.
  #599  
Old 05-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Sofis is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
I wouldn't sweat Magma at all right now. It doesn't become useful until you're comfortably climbing in the 250+ range.
I can't really agree with that. I was running void maps at 230 before I ever reached 240. In the magma, the power curve is so steep progress can go from breezy to brick wall in just a few zones.

Also, chance at magmatic heirlooms is nice, but triple helium is the stronger reason to do void maps at 230. But yes, immediately after beating the spire is probably not the time.
  #600  
Old 05-12-2017, 03:33 PM
Some Call Me... Tim is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 1,863
Well, I'm going to be traveling and afk for the next couple of days, and I just had a void map drop on level 229... so I'll farm on 229 while I'm gone and give it a shot when I get back. Also, I wouldn't mind the +30% for completing zone 230 and using a dimensional generator, though since I already have over 1000 it's less of a big deal now.
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright 2019 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017