Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6251  
Old 02-01-2019, 02:40 PM
Steve MB Steve MB is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 13,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripthicket View Post
Like rubbernecking at a highway accident, I want to see the absolute fireworks that would go off if (when) Don Jr is indicted/arrested/raided by the FBI.
And that will only be the pregame show for the main event of Don Jr, Eric, Jared, and Don Sr trying to throw each other under the bus....
__________________
The Internet: Nobody knows if you're a dog. Everybody knows if you're a jackass.
  #6252  
Old 02-02-2019, 10:26 AM
DesertDog DesertDog is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mesa, Ariz.
Posts: 5,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maus Magill View Post
I almost feel sorry for his kids.

Almost.
When you sup with the devil, use a long spoon. Even when he's your dad, apparently.
  #6253  
Old 02-07-2019, 11:29 AM
Steve MB Steve MB is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 13,068
Looks like somebody's legal troubles are giving him a bad case of the heebie-jeebies and the collywobbles and maybe even the boogie woogie flu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribble-Haired...
PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! It should never be allowed to happen again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Orange Blob...
...the Dems and their committees are going "nuts." The Republicans never did this to President Obama, there would be no time left to run government. I hear other committee heads will do the same thing. Even stealing people who work at White House! A continuation of Witch Hunt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...That Walks Like A Man
So now Congressman Adam Schiff announces, after having found zero Russian Collusion, that he is going to be looking at every aspect of my life, both financial and personal, even though there is no reason to be doing so. Never happened before! Unlimited Presidential Harassment....
__________________
The Internet: Nobody knows if you're a dog. Everybody knows if you're a jackass.
  #6254  
Old 02-07-2019, 11:37 AM
enipla enipla is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Colorado Rockies.
Posts: 13,698
Quote:
So now Congressman Adam Schiff announces, after having found zero Russian Collusion, that he is going to be looking at every aspect of my life, both financial and personal
All I can say is Eeewwwwww.

And, whatsa matter Donnie? Got something to hide?
__________________
I don't live in the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here.
  #6255  
Old 02-07-2019, 11:48 AM
Steve MB Steve MB is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 13,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by enipla View Post
All I can say is Eeewwwwww.

And, whatsa matter Donnie? Got something to hide?
I note that the Doofus-in-Chief is sufficiently cowed to quit refrain from referring to the Congressman as "Adam Schitt".
__________________
The Internet: Nobody knows if you're a dog. Everybody knows if you're a jackass.
  #6256  
Old 02-07-2019, 11:56 AM
bobot's Avatar
bobot bobot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago-ish
Posts: 7,222
Poor Donnie. Fuck you, Trump. Ask the Clintons about scrutiny. then get back to us. And how's your own search into President Obama's birth certificate coming along? Really, fuck you, criminal.
  #6257  
Old 02-07-2019, 12:14 PM
ThelmaLou's Avatar
ThelmaLou ThelmaLou is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 14,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
Poor Donnie. Fuck you, Trump. Ask the Clintons about scrutiny. then get back to us. And how's your own search into President Obama's birth certificate coming along? Really, fuck you, criminal.
Double ditto! Squared!
__________________
“Our government may at some time be in the hands of a bad man. When in the hands of a good man it is all well enough.” But “we ought to have our government so shaped that even when in the hands of a bad man we shall be safe.” Frederick Douglass
  #6258  
Old 02-07-2019, 12:20 PM
jsc1953 jsc1953 is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 10,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
Poor Donnie. Fuck you, Trump. Ask the Clintons about scrutiny. then get back to us. And how's your own search into President Obama's birth certificate coming along? Really, fuck you, criminal.
Poor Donnie! He's being harassed! Help, help...see the violence inherent in the system! I feel so sorry for the poor guy, just trying to do the best job ever and now he's being hounded by this partisan witch hunt!

Hahahahahahahaheheeheeeheheee......god, no, I don't. This is awesome and getting better every day.
  #6259  
Old 02-07-2019, 04:02 PM
aurora maire's Avatar
aurora maire aurora maire is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve MB View Post
Looks like somebody's legal troubles are giving him a bad case of the heebie-jeebies and the collywobbles and maybe even the boogie woogie flu:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribble-Haired...
PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! It should never be allowed to happen again!
Sounds good. Once they are done with you, we will try not to let it happen again to another president.
  #6260  
Old 02-07-2019, 04:23 PM
k9bfriender k9bfriender is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 10,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora maire View Post
Sounds good. Once they are done with you, we will try not to let it happen again to another president.
And we will do that by trying to not elect criminals to that office anymore.
  #6261  
Old 02-07-2019, 04:32 PM
don't mind me don't mind me is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: somewhere over there
Posts: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve MB View Post
Looks like somebody's legal troubles are giving him a bad case of the heebie-jeebies and the collywobbles and maybe even the boogie woogie flu:
We know his feets ain't too long.
  #6262  
Old 02-07-2019, 04:35 PM
SteveG1 SteveG1 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Van Nuys CA
Posts: 14,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve MB View Post
Looks like somebody's legal troubles are giving him a bad case of the heebie-jeebies and the collywobbles and maybe even the boogie woogie flu:
Hmmmm. I guess when he hounds and belittles OTHER people, that isn't harassment. Fuck the whiney weak bastard.
  #6263  
Old 02-07-2019, 04:36 PM
SteveG1 SteveG1 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Van Nuys CA
Posts: 14,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
Poor Donnie. Fuck you, Trump. Ask the Clintons about scrutiny. then get back to us. And how's your own search into President Obama's birth certificate coming along? Really, fuck you, criminal.
This. Fuck him.
  #6264  
Old 02-07-2019, 08:07 PM
Yllaria Yllaria is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Stockton
Posts: 10,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveG1 View Post
Hmmmm. I guess when he hounds and belittles OTHER people, that isn't harassment. Fuck the whiney weak bastard.
See, this is what Presidential Harassment is supposed to mean. When the legislature does it, it's Legislative Harassment. Every time I hear the the first phrase, a tiny little pedant in the back of my mind starts screaming "you've got it backwards!"
  #6265  
Old 02-07-2019, 08:43 PM
aurora maire's Avatar
aurora maire aurora maire is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yllaria View Post
See, this is what Presidential Harassment is supposed to mean. When the legislature does it, it's Legislative Harassment. Every time I hear the the first phrase, a tiny little pedant in the back of my mind starts screaming "you've got it backwards!"
Actually, he has it exactly right but he's too stupid to know it. Presidents should not be allowed to harass anyone. Yes, Trump, it should never be allowed to happen again so you should stop harassing people right now!
  #6266  
Old 02-08-2019, 09:10 PM
aurora maire's Avatar
aurora maire aurora maire is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by the most stupid man on the planet
North Korea, under the leadership of Kim Jong Un, will become a great Economic Powerhouse. He may surprise some but he won’t surprise me, because I have gotten to know him & fully understand how capable he is. North Korea will become a different kind of Rocket - an Economic one!
Wow. This one has to rank up there with the most insane things he's ever tweeted. He knows absolutely nothing about North Korea.
  #6267  
Old 02-08-2019, 09:39 PM
EinsteinsHund's Avatar
EinsteinsHund EinsteinsHund is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NRW, Germany
Posts: 2,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora maire View Post
Wow. This one has to rank up there with the most insane things he's ever tweeted. He knows absolutely nothing about North Korea.
Any former US president making that comment I would have imagined in this mental state.
__________________
And if my thought-dreams could be seen
They’d probably put my head in a guillotine

Last edited by EinsteinsHund; 02-08-2019 at 09:41 PM.
  #6268  
Old 02-08-2019, 11:42 PM
Monty's Avatar
Monty Monty is offline
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board
 
Join Date: Feb 1999
Location: Beijing, China
Posts: 22,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora maire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by the most stupid man on the planet

North Korea, under the leadership of Kim Jong Un, will become a great Economic Powerhouse. He may surprise some but he won’t surprise me, because I have gotten to know him & fully understand how capable he is. North Korea will become a different kind of Rocket - an Economic one!

Wow. This one has to rank up there with the most insane things he's ever tweeted. He knows absolutely nothing about North Korea.

G'lordamitey. That is one dumb mofo. KJU is capable, but not the way Benedict Orange thinks. He's capable of playing that traitor like a fiddle. Then there are all the horrors he's vusiting on his own people.
  #6269  
Old 02-09-2019, 12:12 AM
Robot Arm Robot Arm is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Medford, MA
Posts: 23,209
Quote:
North Korea, under the leadership of Kim Jong Un, will become a great Economic Powerhouse. He may surprise some but he won’t surprise me, because I have gotten to know him & fully understand how capable he is. North Korea will become a different kind of Rocket - an Economic one!
One wonders what Kim Jong Un is waiting for before unleashing this great economic juggernaut.
  #6270  
Old 02-09-2019, 12:16 AM
simster simster is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 10,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot Arm View Post
One wonders what Kim Jong Un is waiting for before unleashing this great economic juggernaut.
I hear Trump has signed an agreement to open a casino and a hotel in the DMZ.
  #6271  
Old 02-09-2019, 12:20 AM
jayjay jayjay is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Central Pennsylvania
Posts: 37,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by simster View Post
I hear Trump has signed an agreement to open a casino and a hotel in the DMZ.
KJU probably thinks he can unload Ryugyong onto Donny and milk SOME profit out of both the rusting hulk and the rusty bastard.
  #6272  
Old 02-09-2019, 12:32 AM
simster simster is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 10,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
KJU probably thinks he can unload Ryugyong onto Donny and milk SOME profit out of both the rusting hulk and the rusty bastard.
This is what you get when you get two of the smartest negotiators in the same room together.
  #6273  
Old 02-09-2019, 03:48 AM
Monty's Avatar
Monty Monty is offline
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board
 
Join Date: Feb 1999
Location: Beijing, China
Posts: 22,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
KJU probably thinks he can unload Ryugyong onto Donny and milk SOME profit out of both the rusting hulk and the rusty bastard.

(Bolding above mine.)

So that describes Trump. You forgot to describe the Ryugyong.
  #6274  
Old 02-09-2019, 08:02 AM
DesertDog DesertDog is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mesa, Ariz.
Posts: 5,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by simster View Post
This is what you get when you get two of the smartest negotiators in the same room together.
Are you kidding me? Kim has successfully negotiated several times to get the world to stop jostling his elbow while the PRK works on nuclear weapons in exchange for nothing much and even that was soon abrogated. Can you point to any results even remotely similar Trump has negotiated?

Case in point, the recent government shutdown which was lifted by Donnie in exchange for... absolutely no concessions from the House.
  #6275  
Old 02-09-2019, 08:23 AM
simster simster is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 10,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDog View Post
Are you kidding me? Kim has successfully negotiated several times to get the world to stop jostling his elbow while the PRK works on nuclear weapons in exchange for nothing much and even that was soon abrogated. Can you point to any results even remotely similar Trump has negotiated?

Case in point, the recent government shutdown which was lifted by Donnie in exchange for... absolutely no concessions from the House.
I am kidding you - They both think they are the smartest negotiator in the room - Trump continually gets taken - and thats because the other one keeps playing to his ego.
  #6276  
Old 02-09-2019, 05:53 PM
Monty's Avatar
Monty Monty is offline
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board
 
Join Date: Feb 1999
Location: Beijing, China
Posts: 22,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDog View Post
Are you kidding me? Kim has successfully negotiated several times to get the world to stop jostling his elbow while the PRK works on nuclear weapons in exchange for nothing much and even that was soon abrogated. Can you point to any results even remotely similar Trump has negotiated?

Case in point, the recent government shutdown which was lifted by Donnie in exchange for... absolutely no concessions from the House.

Two things: 1) Yep, KJU is following in his father's footsteps. 2) It's DPRK (Democratic People's Republic of Korea).
  #6277  
Old 02-09-2019, 07:36 PM
UCBearcats UCBearcats is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 594
Someone needs to take a baseball bat to his jaw and hands. Shut him the fuck up. Forget about worst President, he is worst person ever. Burn in hell you fucking assmonkey.
  #6278  
Old 02-09-2019, 11:52 PM
Siam Sam Siam Sam is offline
Elephant Whisperer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 40,501
Is it my imagination, or have the Trump filth on this Board stopped defending him so much? These days, I see noticeably fewer blocked posts.
__________________
Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.
  #6279  
Old 02-10-2019, 01:00 AM
Euphonious Polemic Euphonious Polemic is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 11,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Sam View Post
Is it my imagination, or have the Trump filth on this Board stopped defending him so much? These days, I see noticeably fewer blocked posts.
What the hell can they do? Try to make an argument that North Korea is poised to become an economic juggernaut? Convince us all that Kim Jong Un is a hella nice guy,and we should also be in love with him? Bleat that blackmailing someone is OK, as long as you are doing it to hush up the murder of a journalist by Saudis with a bone saw?

The best they can do is hunker down and pretend that all of this is not happening.
  #6280  
Old 02-10-2019, 01:14 AM
galen ubal galen ubal is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Central VIC Australia
Posts: 2,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Sam View Post
Is it my imagination, or have the Trump filth on this Board stopped defending him so much? These days, I see noticeably fewer blocked posts.
Two possible reasons:
1. They've come to the realization that only The Deplorables can possibly support Trump anymore.
2. They're saving all their attention for the uppity wimmen-folk who a daring to enter the halls of Congress, much less running for President! Sort of Hillary redux - beat them down before they become more of a threat. Or just beat them down...
  #6281  
Old 02-10-2019, 06:25 AM
DesertDog DesertDog is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mesa, Ariz.
Posts: 5,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
2) It's DPRK (Democratic People's Republic of Korea).
Well, I was originally thinking of ROK until I remembered, "Waitaminnit! Those are the good Koreans." Then, since I couldn't be assed to look it up, mulled it over and came up with People's Republic of Korea, just like their keepers sponsors, the Peoples Republic of China. Somehow, I didn't recall the "Democratic" part.

Last edited by DesertDog; 02-10-2019 at 06:25 AM.
  #6282  
Old 02-10-2019, 10:23 AM
Johnny L.A. Johnny L.A. is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: NoWA
Posts: 60,438
See? It's the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. So if Democrats get their way, we'll turn into North Korea!





.

Last edited by Johnny L.A.; 02-10-2019 at 10:23 AM.
  #6283  
Old 02-10-2019, 10:35 AM
Ukulele Ike Ukulele Ike is offline
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 16,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by galen ubal View Post
They're saving all their attention for the uppity wimmen-folk who a daring to enter the halls of Congress, much less running for President! Sort of Hillary redux - beat them down before they become more of a threat. Or just beat them down...
Texas Republican calls AOC “bimbo;” disappears from face of earth.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0910c63f106d0
__________________
Uke
  #6284  
Old 02-10-2019, 10:51 AM
k9bfriender k9bfriender is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 10,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Sam View Post
Is it my imagination, or have the Trump filth on this Board stopped defending him so much? These days, I see noticeably fewer blocked posts.
The cannot defend trump, so they spend all their energies either attacking a junior representative from new york, or creating stupid "gotchas" to try to catch democrats being inconsistent in some way.

They know they can't win, so they are just vandalising the field.
  #6285  
Old 02-10-2019, 11:06 AM
Johnny L.A. Johnny L.A. is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: NoWA
Posts: 60,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukulele Ike View Post
Texas Republican calls AOC “bimbo;” disappears from face of earth.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0910c63f106d0
Nothing between her ear and what?
  #6286  
Old 02-10-2019, 11:15 AM
running coach's Avatar
running coach running coach is online now
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Riding my handcycle
Posts: 36,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny L.A. View Post
Nothing between her ear and what?
The other ear.
She's bi-aural.
  #6287  
Old 02-10-2019, 11:37 AM
Railer13 Railer13 is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny L.A. View Post
See? It's the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. So if Democrats get their way, we'll turn into North Korea!
I forget, is this before or after we turn into Venezuela?
  #6288  
Old 02-10-2019, 01:44 PM
enipla enipla is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Colorado Rockies.
Posts: 13,698
As an atheist. Can I say "Oh good lord". Trump thinks that NK is the next powerhouse? They can't even keep the lights on. I suspect ole Donnie saw pictures of KJU's mansions and of course just wants to be just like the dear leader.

Trump is a moron. We know this. He is also a traitor. Full Stop.

Full disclosure: I very much want to help THE PEOPLE of NK. It'll take about 30 years to get them up to speed though.
__________________
I don't live in the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here.
  #6289  
Old 02-10-2019, 03:39 PM
enipla enipla is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Colorado Rockies.
Posts: 13,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Sam View Post
Is it my imagination, or have the Trump filth on this Board stopped defending him so much? These days, I see noticeably fewer blocked posts.
I donno. Originally they voted for Trump because they wanted a 'man of the people' Perhaps they are realizing that THEY are too stupid to vote, and they have found that they are in that group.

It's kind of hard to defend stupid with stupid.

Trump is a moron. Most people know this. Some are taking a bit of time to catch up.
__________________
I don't live in the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here.
  #6290  
Old 02-10-2019, 05:51 PM
Sherrerd's Avatar
Sherrerd Sherrerd is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by enipla View Post
As an atheist. Can I say "Oh good lord". Trump thinks that NK is the next powerhouse? They can't even keep the lights on. I suspect ole Donnie saw pictures of KJU's mansions and of course just wants to be just like the dear leader.
...
Trump also really, really wants parades like KJU gets. Big missiles! Dancing girls! Generals terrified of his every frown!

...and I'm guessing that Trump genuinely believes that declaring a National Emergency is the surest route to Presidency for Life, mansions, parades, and the biggest missiles in the world.

I'm hoping we can prove him wrong about that.
  #6291  
Old 02-10-2019, 07:12 PM
Shoeless's Avatar
Shoeless Shoeless is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: The Sunflower State
Posts: 6,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siam Sam View Post
Is it my imagination, or have the Trump filth on this Board stopped defending him so much? These days, I see noticeably fewer blocked posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by galen ubal View Post
Two possible reasons:
1. They've come to the realization that only The Deplorables can possibly support Trump anymore.
2. They're saving all their attention for the uppity wimmen-folk who a daring to enter the halls of Congress, much less running for President! Sort of Hillary redux - beat them down before they become more of a threat. Or just beat them down...
3. They've all managed to get BANNED?
  #6292  
Old 02-11-2019, 12:12 AM
aurora maire's Avatar
aurora maire aurora maire is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by enipla View Post
As an atheist. Can I say "Oh good lord". Trump thinks that NK is the next powerhouse? They can't even keep the lights on. I suspect ole Donnie saw pictures of KJU's mansions and of course just wants to be just like the dear leader.

Trump is a moron. We know this. He is also a traitor. Full Stop.

Full disclosure: I very much want to help THE PEOPLE of NK. It'll take about 30 years to get them up to speed though.
Someone should show Trump this view from space:

https://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/...nasa-space.jpg

"See that black hole there? THAT'S North Korea."

30 years? It would probably take longer than that just to give them an electrical grid. Kind of hard to build luxury condos without it.
  #6293  
Old 02-11-2019, 12:21 AM
running coach's Avatar
running coach running coach is online now
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Riding my handcycle
Posts: 36,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora maire View Post
Someone should show Trump this view from space:

https://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/...nasa-space.jpg

"See that black hole there? THAT'S North Korea."

30 years? It would probably take longer than that just to give them an electrical grid. Kind of hard to build luxury condos without it.
Good thing he doesn't read. He'll want to know how there's a black hole on Earth.
  #6294  
Old 02-11-2019, 02:17 AM
OttoDaFe's Avatar
OttoDaFe OttoDaFe is online now
Sluice Gate Tender, FCD #3
Charter Member
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Soviet of Washington
Posts: 2,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by running coach View Post
Good thing he doesn't read. He'll want to know how there's a black hole on Earth.
Have him look in the mirror.
  #6295  
Old 02-11-2019, 07:17 AM
DesertDog DesertDog is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mesa, Ariz.
Posts: 5,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by enipla View Post
I suspect ole Donnie saw pictures of KJU's mansions and of course just wants to be just like the dear leader.
I remember back in the early eighties Billy Graham was being feted in Moscow. After eating caviar the third night in a row he exclaimed, "Man, the people in America don't eat like this!"

Similar idiocy.
  #6296  
Old 02-11-2019, 08:53 AM
Really Not All That Bright Really Not All That Bright is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 67,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot Arm View Post
One wonders what Kim Jong Un is waiting for before unleashing this great economic juggernaut.
So... does this mean Trump is pro-communism?
  #6297  
Old 02-11-2019, 09:23 AM
JohnT's Avatar
JohnT JohnT is online now
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 21,457
Well, he did marry two Eastern-European Communists, including the current First Lady, so... yes?

Last edited by JohnT; 02-11-2019 at 09:25 AM.
  #6298  
Old 02-11-2019, 10:01 AM
Knowed Out's Avatar
Knowed Out Knowed Out is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: North Kakkalakee
Posts: 13,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really Not All That Bright View Post
So... does this mean Trump is pro-communism?
He leases out 30% of Trump Towers to Russian Oligarchs. He's more like pro-communist, or pro-anybody willing to line his pockets.
  #6299  
Old 02-11-2019, 11:43 AM
Skywatcher's Avatar
Skywatcher Skywatcher is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Somewhere in the Potomac
Posts: 33,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by enipla View Post
I donno. Originally they voted for Trump because they wanted a 'man of the people' Perhaps they are realizing that THEY are too stupid to vote, and they have found that they are in that group.
I know two on Facebook who totally bought into the MAGA platform; I think they've come to realize that he's really in the "Eating People's Faces" party. Thankfully, I've only seen one pro-Trump thing from them on Facebook and that was a misguided attempt at spinning the immigrant children being separated from their families.

Last edited by Skywatcher; 02-11-2019 at 11:48 AM.
  #6300  
Old 02-11-2019, 12:24 PM
aurora maire's Avatar
aurora maire aurora maire is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by multiple personality idiot
The Democrats are so self righteous and ANGRY! Loosen up and have some fun. The Country is doing well!
How am I supposed to lighten up and have fun when there are thousands of immigrants coming to murder me? I thought there was a national emergency! Make up your mind.
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright © 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017