The infamous Chuck Berry "breakfast" story

The thread about Chuck and Keith brought back memories of this. Warning-----Fairly gross stuff ahead---------------

Chuck has always had a thing for young blonde women, the fact that he’s been married for some 30+ years doesn’t get in the way of Chuck’s “fun.”

Anyhoo, Chuck apparently has a thing for videotaping his "encounters with the aforementioned blondes. One tape that got him in trouble AND into SPY magazine went like this:

Video shows naked blonde woman and naked Chuck Berry. Woman gets down on her kness and Chuck proceeds to releive himself on her, all the while saying things like," Yeah, you like that, don’t you. You like it when I piss on your face. yeah, open your mouth. Drink my piss. yeah drink it all up."

When Chuck is finished he says, “Kiss me baby. No You smell like piss, go wash yourself off.”

The woman goes and washes off, while Chuck adjusts the camera. The woman comes back and Chuck lies down face up on the floor. The woman straddles his face. Chuck says, “Time for my breakfast.” The woman ummmm…does #2 on Chuck’s face and in his mouth.

Sort of like the Danny Thomas story but a bit different.

Ew.

I knew Chuck was a freak and even that he’s been in trouble for videotaping women before but are you sure about this? Have you seen it?

But; BUT!!! I’ve always been a huge Chuck Berry fan. Even when he was arrested for transporting underage girls across State lines, I Stuck By Chuck! (I was underage myself at the time, and had no trouble relating to his desires.)
But this??? NO! You can’t make me believe it! :stuck_out_tongue:

He was arrested for videotaping women at his amusement park in Missouri, but I don’t know the specifics.

I read the same article in SPY; there were some very fuzzy screenshots but I don’t remember at what point in the story they were taken from. However, WSLer’s post is an accurate retelling of the SPY article. (Myself, I always loved the “No baby, you smell like piss” line, but it’s difficult to find an opportunity to use it in casual conversation.)

–Cliffy

New sig?

Given how many weird sexual fetishes are already out there, why does anyone find this surprising?

Heck, poop-eating even got a mention in the South Park movie, IIRC.

Ok, I’ll…uhhhh…bite.

What’s the Danny Thomas story?

Yeah, tell the Danny Thomas story! Do I dare look?

Good lord—are we about to find the real origin of the “Danny Thomas spit-take?!”

So Chuck Berry knows Cartman’s mom–and he’s German?

Who is Danny Thomas?