Who else is up right now?

It is 2:52 am here in Dallas, Texas…I am bored!!!

Who else is straight doping right now?

It’s 9:01 in London and I’m supposed to be working. But since I am currently unassigned, I too am bored. What shall we talk about?

I wish I were supposed to be doing something short of sleeping, alas…I am an insomniac, and am off from work tomorrow!

Glad you responded! So, what are you supposed to be doing?

6PM in Sydney, an’ aaahhm goin’ home!

The previous post from me should have been directed to Go alien

BalmainBoy

Your workday is done…have a lovely evening!

Apparently Go alien was assigned!

I don’t know why I’m bumping this… Oh yeah, because I should be asleep and I’m tired. 1:13 in California.

Hey! MASH is on! And Conan! And Spin City! And game shows in languages I don’t understand! Whee!

I work for an IT company as a, wait for it, “consultant”. I call myself a business analyst 'cos that’s what I do. But business is slow at the moment and we have a fair number of people unassigned.

So, while I’m unassigned, I do a bit of surfing. computer based training and writing the requirements for a business finance system using asset based lending. I discovered the SDMB while unassigned and no doubt when I get some real work, my visits will become less frequent.

Mind you, Friday morning I will be working from home, especially since it’s England vs Brazil in the World Cup.

It’s 4:13pm here in Perth, and I’m on holiday. The equal-hardest exam I have sat in my whole life was on Monday, and now I have nothing I have to do, nowhere I have to be, no responsibilities, zippo!

wooooohoooooo!

Brahe Silver I appreciate the bump! I am watching “The Black Hole” right now!

Go alien Yes, I understand the “consultant” stigma! I have been a member of SDMB since 2000, but obviously haven’t posted much.

Good for you tritone, I hope you aced it!!!

I’m up! I’m up!
Jeez, quit pounding on the door, already!

Go alien

What has drawn you to stay at SDMB…obviously the people are fabulous, but which forums do you find yourself in most often?

Dr. Rieux

Sorry about that…I will try to keep the noise to a minimum! :slight_smile:

mkmiller99,

The people, despite being faceless, are fascinating. Even the ignorant morons.

The boards - IMHO, Great Debates, and General Questions. The Pit is a scary place and I don’t want nightmares.:eek:

I’ve been up for all of 20 minutes.
I hate my job. 5.5 more weeks. I can make it, right?
Oh, and I have to go to the damn dentist this afternoon. Fillings.

Well, right now it’s 2:28 AM on the West Coast. I should be sleeping, but since I’m unemployed, I guess I can sleep in. Right now, I’m listening to the radio. I just finished playing a few games of Taipei, and am almost finished chatting with people on IM for now.

F_X

I work evenings, so I get home somewhere around midnight. It takes me a few hours to wind down… and that’s why I’m still awake. Then again, this is my natural schedule, so I’d be up anyways.