The Pregnancy Channel also does Weather

I’m one of those guys that treats The Weather Channel like CNN. No brief check and then back to regular programming. It IS regular programming.

So what’s so exciting about it? Coverage of the fires? Watching a rampaging tornado? Naw… Their gals start off the day looking perky and single and by the end of the day they’re dedgum pregnant. :eek: Out to here pregnant. Now that’s entertainment.

Yet another Weather Channel gal is obscuring Alabama with a bun in the oven. Woops… make that two! I saw that Kelly Cass was pregnant one afternoon last week and before the next “Local on the 8’s” can roll around, here’s another one ‘specting.

Is it just me or does it seem like it’s rabbit central over there? The first I can recall was Jill, who later left for CNN. Then Sharon Resultan birthed a couple over three years or so. I don’t remember everyone’s names but there were several more in between as well. Now these two.

My money is on Jennifer Lopez to be next. You heard the forecast here first.

Oh Good Gravy! And that after a preview as well.

Are you my brother? He does the same thing - TWC is constantly on in his apartment, and whenever he comes here, it’s the first channel he flips to.

I’ll admit you’ve piqued my curiosity, I shall investigate this phenomenon.

I watch TWC to torture myself. After all, I’m 8 months pregnant and suffering in San Antonio when I could be in Anchorage, Alaska where it’s a lot cooler. But then I see all these other pregnant women in suits, and I feel better.

Robin

This phenomenon has been noted. On Valentine’s Day, no less.

The weather’s always hot with Sharon Resultan. Hubba, hubba!

Pregnant weatherbabes = fine.

Just quit with the damn “Atmoshperes” already. If I wanted to see Mr. Male-Pattern Meteorologist doing his Ushaia bit, I’d watch CNBC. Give me my weather dammit.

Gotta go with Ms. Abernathy as the next pregnant weather person. I noticed a ring popped up on her finger recently…