What's under the burqa?

What do women typically wear under the burqa? A slip, bra and panties, long johns, stockings, nothing… or what?

This is the burqa.

(from the site)“You see everything” ? I’m what this lady thinks ‘everything’ is, but t’ain’t so. I’ve worn one, eye netting and all, and in there it’s hot and lacking in oxygen. I can only imagine that, under most burqas there’s a semi-conscious woman- as is the case within most corsets.
Somehow, though, I can’t see Muslim women being stark naked under their burqas. Kinda seems to defeat the point. When it comes to the chador, the insult is not the actual headdress (no more than a keepah) but being forced to wear it. When it comes to the burqa, well, I saw a female doctor on television break down and cry because she could hardly move let alone perform her duties in it.

They wear ordinary clothes under it, you pervert! It’s just an outer garment for going outdoors. They put it on before stepping out the door, and when they get indoors, they take it off again.

Like a raincoat (of course you, being a pervert, probably go naked under your raincoat!).

And what a thrill it is. I’m singing’ in the rain baby.

I was talking to someone (a woman) who had recently worked in Saudi Arabia, and I mused that a sexually repressed culture must be like Victorian England, with the repression causing the people to include sex everywhere. She said “god yes!” She’d been rooming with several Saudi women, and she said “do you know what’s under those burquas? Victoria’s Secret all the way!”

So there’s a bit of anecdotal evidence relayed second hand. What’s true for the Saudis might not be true of all the “burqua” countries (and maybe her particular roomies were weirdos, you never know.)