OK, who's seen a talking camel on a commercial?

Rumor has it that many decades ago, there was a commercial for “Clark Bars” that featured a talking camel.

Has anyone ever heard of it, and exactly what connection did a camel have with a Clark Bar?

Yes, I remember seeing those commercials.
They had a series of animals, camel and giraffe I remember, but I believe there were more.
They had black & white film (or maybe it was just our black & white tv) of the animals and animated the mouths to make them appear to be talking. Each one said “I want a Clark Bar.” The last one said “I want a Clark Bar, too.”
Admittedly, my memory is hazy on the specifics. I don’t believe their was any connection between the animals other than humor of the talking animals.

Yes, I recall said commercial (B&W) with a camel. The camel I believe was probably chewing as you may have seen in film but they voiced in the words, “I want a Clark Bar.” The commercial, as I recall, was from the early 1950’s. The association of a camel and a candy bar would be only speculation on my part and I won’t go that far. As to the mention of a giraffe, I believe they may have used one as well also chewing it cud. Funny thing though is that giraffes don’t have vocal cords.

Yup, I saw it. The camel’s mouth looked like Mr. Ed. As to why, why not? Why do elves make cookies and not just shoes?