Old 04-23-2003, 01:39 PM

Tonight (April 23, 2003) NBC is airing “Psychic Secrets Revealed” at 8:00 PM Eastern, which should be of interest to those who have not yet been crushed under the weight of this thread.
Quote:
NBC pulls the curtain back from psychic readings, miracle healings and other strange happenings in the new special, “Psychic Secrets Revealed” at 8 p.m. You will see how each psychic wonder is supposedly performed – but NBC and narrator Stacy Keach will expose the reality that you would never know otherwise. Forget the neighborhood séance and be the first on your block to understand how Psychic Secrets Are Revealed.
Pash
Old 04-24-2003, 08:14 AM
Suspended

To Summarize:

Proponents of "psychics" like Edward and van praagh claim the following:
-humans survive death in some form, this is called a "soul"
-souls can communicate with the living (via mediums like the above)
-for some odd reason, souls cannot communicate directly with their living relatives
-the souls of great historical figures (eg. Hitler, Roosevelt, Julius Caesar) show great reluctance to contact the living
-the messages from our departed relatives are extremely banal..most consist of assurances that all is well
In not one case, have any of these mediums ever relayed a message that could be verified as coming from a given person
What should we conclude?
Either the mediums are frauds (high probability) or
-the souls of the departed have very little to impart to the living!
What is YOUR conclusion?
Old 04-24-2003, 08:24 AM

Pashnish Ewing -I saw that show, it was mildly entertaining, but I like the fact that they implied psychics were just magicians.
Old 04-24-2003, 11:54 AM

Re: To Summarize:

Quote:
Originally posted by ralph124c

What should we conclude?
Either the mediums are frauds (high probability) or
-the souls of the departed have very little to impart to the living!
What is YOUR conclusion?
My conclusion is that it's not an either/or situation....

Right now someone could be wishing they could warn you, but they are unable to do so. Jesus explained it this way:

Luke 16

The Rich Man and Lazarus

19 "There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man's table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 "The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In hell, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

25 "But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'

27 "He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'

29 "Abraham replied, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.'

30 " 'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'

31 "He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.' "

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

- Jesus -
Old 04-25-2003, 12:45 PM

Any update on Joe's records?
Old 04-25-2003, 01:02 PM

Nada.
ThanX for reminding me. I'll resubmit. You should ask for one too. It's called Standard Form 180. You can go to the NARA website and download a pdf of it. Have to snail mail it though- that's the law.
As I said, before I don't have some of his critical info and numbers. Lacking this may cause the request to take more research find his records. This could be one cause for delay.
Please let me know how your request goes.
If you can find any of his critical info that I lack please share.
Old 04-25-2003, 01:33 PM

I'm mainly interested in any evidence about his Legion of Merit award. Since this has never been disproven by the debunkers, for now I consider Joe's word to be valid.

Some interesting comments from Joe:

Now, having said that, I have to add that it is quite possible for psychological damage to occur as a result of someone’s exposure to remote viewing. You cannot simply shatter someone’s grasp for how reality might function and then walk away from them thinking nothing has changed. Some people can be hurt psychologically through such ignorance. Most do not even acknowledge a requirement to determine the psychological stability of someone prior to their being subjected to remote viewing, or the experiences inherent to RV. In my opinion there is clear evidence that some have been psychologically damaged through their exposure, whether anyone wants to admit that or not.

http://www.megafoundation.org/Ubiquity/McMoneagle.html

Also:

In 1979 I was targeted against what at the time was one of the largest extant buildings constructed under a single roof anywhere in the world. My specific targeting material was a photograph of the roof of this building. I was not told which country the building was in, but I was asked to describe what was going on inside. The reason we were targeted on the building was because there was no consensus of what was going on within the building. In fact, the only agreement was that the Soviets were probably building some kind of a new assault vehicle.

When tasked with the target, I described what I believed to be a very large, double hulled, flat-tailed submarine, with both ICBM as well as cruise missile capability. This information was in disagreement with what almost all other intelligence collection agencies that had been targeted against the building. When we were challenged about our information, we provided a specific date, on which we believed the submarine would be launched, which I believe at the time was approximately 104 days out.

This was a significant statement, because what they had not told us at the time was that the building was actually sitting approximately 1.5 kilometers from water and had no direct access to it. However, we stuck to our predictions and information, and within a few weeks of our projected date, the Soviets began constructing a channel to the sea. Within ten days of our projected date, they launched a new class of submarine, which was eventually called the TYPHOON. It was, and still is the largest submarine in the world. So large in fact and with a rear deck so flat, it was nicknamed the Beavertail. I was told that the reaction within the National Security Council was that “we had obviously made a lucky guess.”

I would like to point out there were two other viewers who also provided significant information relative to the submarine as well, all of which was accurate at the time, and most of which is still classified.
Old 04-25-2003, 01:52 PM

So, are you gonna send off for his records too?
Having his Legion of Merit award would be a nice piece to have when discussing him w/ others.
You should send off too.
Maybe eventually one of us will get a response.
Military bureaucracy is legendary.
Old 04-25-2003, 06:04 PM

I'm glad that J. McMoneagle has good things to say about himself. You correctly point out that he attributes amazing things to himself. I think it sounds conveeenient that classified information comes up in the things I read about him. Retroactive predictions aren't very persuasive, (to me), either.

That being said, I did receive a reply from the National Personel Records Center as to McMoneagle's Legion of Merit.
If you like, when I get a chance I'll scan both pages for you and emails them to you. In the mean time here is the relevant text from both pages. (Odd capitalization not mine.)

Quote:
A copy of the Legion of Merit Is attached, but there are no Citations in the record for any of his medals.
:signed:
Debra Robinson
Team D
Reference Core Four

DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
UNITED STATES ARMY INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY COMMAND
Arlington Hall Station
Arlington, Virginia 22212

PERMANENT ORDERS 33-1 18 May 1984
MCMONEAGLE, JOSEPH [blacked out, possibly service or SS #] CW2 902d MI group (W00Y06) Ft Meade MD 20755

Announcement is made of the following award.
Award: Legion of Merit
Date(s) or period of service: from 1 August 1974 to 1 September 1984
Authority: Paragraph 2-11.1, AR 672-5-1
Reason: For exceptionally meritorious conduct in the performance of outstanding services
Format: 320

FOR THE COMMANDER:

MARLA J. BRENNER
Administrative Ofiicer

DISTRIBUTION:
Cdr, USA ASD (10)
Dir, Admin/AV spt Actv,
ATTN: IASA-AAD (3)
I asked for the citation of the award. I wonder if I have asked for the right thing. I'm sure that they sent me exactly what I asked for. I wanted something a little more descriptive.
Apparently, administrative officer Marla Brenner prepared this for whoever the commander was in 5/84.
I want the order(?) the commander(?) issued that gave him the award(?).
What do you suppose they call the letters of reccomendation that were written in the process?
Old 04-28-2003, 11:17 AM

Hi everybody!

I was away for a week and unable to access the SDMB.

During that time, however I did get to see a few specials on ghosts and the like. Nothing specifically on psychics, but what I saw was enough to convince me.

There ain't no such animal. It's all a bunch of crap stirred up in people's imaginations. Whether they genuinely believe it or are doing it to fool/scam others is something to be considered on a case by case basis.

The "researchers" who investigate this stuff are also either genuine but self deluded or scam artists who're just looking to make a few quick bucks.

Okay, so that was my opinion all along. I just saw a bunch of pseudoscientific novelty shows on the History channel and Discovery that reinforced my opinion. I didn't see anything that was convincing of the alternative.

It's good to be back.
Old 04-28-2003, 06:09 PM
Charter Member

GOM:

The story of Lazarus from Luke 16 seems to be saying that, within the Christian mythos, departed souls cannot contact the living except by being raised back from the dead. Therefore, they shouldn't be able to contact mediums any more than they can contact their loved ones who are still alive. Therefore, mediums are either deluded or frauds, if the New Testament is to be believed.
Old 04-30-2003, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tracer
GOM:

The story of Lazarus from Luke 16 seems to be saying that, within the Christian mythos, departed souls cannot contact the living except by being raised back from the dead. Therefore, they shouldn't be able to contact mediums any more than they can contact their loved ones who are still alive. Therefore, mediums are either deluded or frauds, if the New Testament is to be believed.
It seems to me that your analysis is essentially correct. Either way, mediums are trouble, imo.

- Jesus -
Old 04-30-2003, 11:33 AM

35 pages? 35? Do you really need 35 pages to settle this argument? Okay. The answer is no, physics and mediums are complete hooey. There. No more bumping.
Old 04-30-2003, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by photopat

During that time, however I did get to see a few specials on ghosts and the like. Nothing specifically on psychics, but what I saw was enough to convince me.

There ain't no such animal. It's all a bunch of crap stirred up in people's imaginations. Whether they genuinely believe it or are doing it to fool/scam others is something to be considered on a case by case basis.

The "researchers" who investigate this stuff are also either genuine but self deluded or scam artists who're just looking to make a few quick bucks.

I disagree with your conclusion. There is something going on and some people have seriously tried to find out exactly what is happening. UFOs, psychics, remote viewers and ghosts. All part of the same deception, imo.

http://www.alienobserver.com/files/text/ufoquote.html

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena." -Lynn E. Catoe, "UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

- Jesus -
Old 04-30-2003, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by InquisitiveIdiot
physics and mediums are complete hooey.
Max Planck would have been so disappointed to hear you say that!

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/library/nobel/

- Jesus -
Old 04-30-2003, 01:50 PM

Quote:
"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena." -Lynn E. Catoe, "UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003
-- GOM

That's true. It just doesn't mean that either type of phenomenon is real. Rather, the similarities suggest that some people at the end of the 20th and beginning of the 21st centuries associate more with science and notions of extraterrestrial beings than they do with spiritualism and demons, ghosts, etc.

Here the Master speaks on such things.

Here is a link to the CSICOP sight and an article that includes this:

Quote:
This account obviously has striking similarities to many UFO abduction accounts -- some of which, like those of Whitley Strieber's own "abduction" experiences which he describes in Communion (1988), are fully consistent with hypnopompic or hypnogogic hallucinations. (Baker and Nickell 1992) Still other entities that have appeared in classic waking dreams are ghosts and angelic visitors
(Bolding mine)

In other words, aliens have, for some people, replaced angels and demons.
Old 04-30-2003, 01:54 PM

Quote:
the similarities suggest that some people at the end of the 20th and beginning of the 21st centuries associate more with science and notions of extraterrestrial beings
-- Myself.

I should have said "associate more with pseudoscience."
Old 05-08-2003, 10:30 AM

Quote:

In other words, aliens have, for some people, replaced angels and demons.
That's true. From my study over the years, they are the same thing. That's why I warn about the alleged "aliens".

I don't believe in aliens. However many Americans do:

http://www.floridatoday.com/space/ex.../hollywood.htm

"Aliens are a part of our living culture."

- Jesus -
Old 05-08-2003, 10:59 AM

I heard that they took the place of elves, fairies, gnomes, trolls and the like.
Old 05-08-2003, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SimonX
I heard that they took the place of elves, fairies, gnomes, trolls and the like.
Yep. Those too....

But don't you go messin' with the Tooth Fairy!

Old 05-08-2003, 11:12 AM

Btw, this belief in "aliens" has already infected some of the supposed holders of all truth in modern society, the scientists:

"The mission of the SETI Institute is to explore, understand and explain the origin, nature and prevalence of life in the universe."

http://www.seti-inst.edu/

Billions and billions of stars in our universe are not proof of billions and billions of aliens out there, no matter how they spin the numbers.

- Jesus -
Old 05-08-2003, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by GOM
Btw, this belief in "aliens" has already infected some of the supposed holders of all truth in modern society, the scientists:

"The mission of the SETI Institute is to explore, understand and explain the origin, nature and prevalence of life in the universe."

http://www.seti-inst.edu/

Billions and billions of stars in our universe are not proof of billions and billions of aliens out there, no matter how they spin the numbers.
Nope, not proof.
But evidence that the likelihood is great enough to justify the search for those who are so inclined.
Old 05-08-2003, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Nope, not proof.
But evidence that the likelihood is great enough to justify the search for those who are so inclined.
You would be surprised how many scientists believe in aliens. Some come right out and say there must aliens. This is a growing trend in the scientific community, based on zero evidence.

- Jesus -
Old 05-08-2003, 11:48 AM

hmmm

That should have read: there must be aliens.
Old 05-08-2003, 12:04 PM

Some people are that convinced that there must be life out there, that there must have been or will be or is intelligent life out there.

Some of those are scientists. Personally, I hope dearly that there is.

Some people believe that said life has visited us.

Those people may or may not be scientists. Most of the time, they are not.

Anyone is capable of believing anything. What's your point, GOM?
Old 05-08-2003, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by E-Sabbath
Some people are that convinced that there must be life out there, that there must have been or will be or is intelligent life out there.

Some of those are scientists. Personally, I hope dearly that there is.

Your desire for aliens makes me wonder: Do you hope dearly for God, or just for aliens?

I see the alleged aliens as nothing but a deception. Many scientists, OTOH, seem more than willing to leap to a conclusion they have no evidence for. Here's today's example:

http://space.com/scienceastronomy/ar...fe_030507.html

- Jesus -
Old 05-08-2003, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GOM
You would be surprised how many scientists believe in aliens. Some come right out and say there must aliens. This is a growing trend in the scientific community, based on zero evidence.
You would be surprised how many scientists believe in deity. Some come right out and say there must deity. This is a growing trend in the scientific community, based on zero evidence.
Old 05-08-2003, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GOM

Your desire for aliens makes me wonder: Do you hope dearly for God, or just for aliens?
Your wondering makes me hope for pizza.
What kind of a non sequitur is this?

Quote:
Originally posted by GOM

Many scientists, OTOH, seem more than willing to leap to a conclusion they have no evidence for. Here's today's example:

http://space.com/scienceastronomy/ar...fe_030507.html
About the only reference to extraterrestrial life i found @ your link

Quote:
Adami, who specializes in artificial-life research, said the premise of the study is that evolution is universal. "We think evolution should happen the same here as on any other planet," he said. That presumes there is life elsewhere, widely expected as a given by many leading scientists but not yet born out by any observational evidence.
It somehow sounds different than what you seem to imply.
Old 05-08-2003, 01:56 PM

Certainly, I would... Hm. You know, that's an interesting question.

Aliens, presumably, would give the comfort of knowing we are not alone, however, they would most probably not have interfered in our development as a species.

God gives the same comfort, but also creates issues of "If God is good, why is there George Bush"? That sort of annoying thing. Which god? Am I worshipping the wrong one? What if I don't _like_ God?

And, of course, the point is that I may find out about aliens in my lifetime. I only may find out about God after I die.

... I'm not sure, frankly, but I've got to say, while they offer similar comfort in abstract, once you think about it, they're very different sorts of longing for knowlege.

All things considered, I'd love proof for both or either, provided I don't have to be dead. I'd rather avoid being dead for as long as reasonably and morally possible.
Old 05-09-2003, 10:01 AM

There's a difference in believing that life has evolved on other worlds and believing life forms have visited Earth. Even more so that those aliens have interacted (often in unpleasant ways) with humans.

The former is simply based on the assumption that there must likely be other worlds in the universe where life could start and evolve (that doesn't automatically guarantee Vulcans or Ewoks of course, maybe just plants and animals or even simple cellular life).

The latter assumes that some life forms have found ways of crossing the rather large distances between worlds, found Earth, and decided to experiment on people or control them to some end. To me that's far too broad an assumption.
Old 05-09-2003, 10:19 AM

Quote:
You would be surprised how many scientists believe in deity. Some come right out and say there must deity. This is a growing trend in the scientific community, based on zero evidence.
A most interesting point. I sometimes think that belief in God is not growing among scientists, based on some of the silly things I see in science articles. However, you just reminded me that Dr. Hugh Ross has mentioned how he was surprised to find so many Christians at Cal Tech who were scientists.

Your other point about zero evidence for God is incorrect. You can reject the evidence, if you choose, but our modern society has more evidence for God than any other generation has ever been blessed with.

- Jesus -
Old 05-09-2003, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by GOM

Your other point about zero evidence for God is incorrect. You can reject the evidence, if you choose, but our modern society has more evidence for God than any other generation has ever been blessed with.
I'm not sure why you didn't go 'head and provide a cite. Surely you knew this was coming:

Cite, please
Old 05-09-2003, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GOM

I believe in God. I have felt his presence in my life. But, I have no evidence whatsoever. What I have experienced is enough for me. But, it meets no standard of evidence-legal, scientific, or otherwise.

If you have proof, let's see it.
Old 05-26-2003, 11:50 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure why you didn't go 'head and provide a cite. Surely you knew this was coming:

Cite, please
Sorry. Been very busy and lost track of this thread. I'll try to post a few things in the next few days.
Old 05-27-2003, 03:58 PM

Why don't you just start a new thread and let this one die already, GOM?

Who's going to wade through 35 (35!) pages for your evidence?
Old 07-02-2003, 11:53 AM

Here's a guy who says he has a fifteen point test to tell fake psychic from real ones.
"Genuine & Legitimate Psychic Mediums List!"

He seems to fail to mention what the fifteen points of his test are.
:surprise:

I'm emailing him to see what they are.

You may do the same.

Here's his email address:

info@bestpsychicmediums.com

His endorsement of the psychics on his lists comes with a disclaimer, of course.

May the gods forgive me for resurrecting this Great Beast of a thread.
Old 07-02-2003, 12:16 PM

It's alive!
Old 07-02-2003, 12:40 PM

That website is wonderful (in a horribly ignorant way)

At the very top:
Quote:
BestPsychicMediums.com
Improving The Reputation Of Spirit Communication!
Well, it certainly needs that.

But then he goes on and says:
Quote:
"The Genuine & Legitimate Psychic Mediums List" with contact info and descriptions for some of the most gifted psychic mediums throughout the United States.

Looking for a genuinely gifted psychic medium like the famous John Edward, Sylvia Browne, George Anderson or James Van Praagh, but don't know who to call? This "Genuine & Legitimate Psychic Mediums List" presents the top psychic mediums who gave Bob Olson readings that made his head spin.
(bolding mine. Check Randi's website for his dealings with Sylvia.)

He has a number of links for his book about psychics, and how amazing the readings are. What he doesn't include are any transcrips of psychic readings. He does say this:
Quote:
Before I ever began researching and investigating psychic mediums, I was a “skeptic.” My mind was closed. And I saw exactly what I expected—nothing.

Then, after my first reading with a genuine psychic medium, I became a “believer.” Not one of those naïve believers who accept everything that is thrown at them, but a cautious and questioning believer. Because of certain undeniable evidence that I had witnessed in my first reading, my mind was now opened to the possibilities.
Hmm. He obviously doesn't know what a skeptic really is, any more than Lekatt does. And if one reading could turn him into a "believer" he was pretty easily manipulated too.
Old 07-02-2003, 12:47 PM
BANNED

Quote:
That website is wonderful (in a horribly ignorant way)

At the very top:

Well, it certainly needs that.

But then he goes on and says: (bolding mine. Check Randi's website for his dealings with Sylvia.)

He has a number of links for his book about psychics, and how amazing the readings are. What he doesn't include are any transcrips of psychic readings. He does say this:

Hmm. He obviously doesn't know what a skeptic really is, any more than Lekatt does. And if one reading could turn him into a "believer" he was pretty easily manipulated too.
And you seem pretty easily manipulated by skeptics, and don't know what a real psychic is, many are converted on the first reading. Watch James Van Praagh.
Old 07-02-2003, 12:54 PM

I have watched him Lekatt, he's a fraud.
Old 07-02-2003, 01:09 PM

i'm eager for a response from Mr. Olson.
I hope that he can shed some light on how to distinguish a genuine medium from a phony one.

Here's a copy of the letter that I wrote.
Quote:
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:56:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: "simon moon" <simonwmoon523@yahoo.com> | This is spam | Add to Address Book
Subject: What are the fifteen points of the test you use?
To: info@bestpsychicmediums.com

How can I find out what the fifteen points of the test
you use are?
Can anyone use these fifteen points to distinguish
between genuine and fraudulent mediums?

Thank you very much,

Simon W. Moon
Please email him as well.
Old 07-02-2003, 02:56 PM
BANNED

Quote:
I have watched him Lekatt, he's a fraud.
Before anyone will believe your accusation, you will need evidence and proof of same. Please show it.

By the way, how many readings have you received from real psychics like James.

Love
Leroy
Old 07-02-2003, 03:04 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally posted by lekatt
Before anyone will believe your accusation, you will need evidence and proof of same. Please show it.
Here you go, exactly what you asked for. Start at page 1, continue to page 35, ignoring your own posts.
Old 07-02-2003, 03:13 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
from Bob Olson, link above
Important Notice: People need to be careful of greedy scam artists who are pretending to be psychic mediums. These frauds are good at deceiving people, especially those grieving and desperate to make contact with their deceased loved ones.
Hey, Lekatt, he's talkin' to you!
Old 07-02-2003, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lekatt

By the way, how many readings have you received from real psychics like James.
How can I tell the difference between a fraud who has fooled me and a genuine psychic?
Old 07-02-2003, 03:58 PM

Wow, this has actually become a Moebius thread. We're right back at the beginning and Lekatt...Lekatt never got past the beginning.
Old 07-02-2003, 04:10 PM
BANNED

STAKE

Let's hope it stays dead this time.

Simon X, nothing personal, but maybe you should start a new thread about that website instead of bringing monsters back to life. Nobody new to this board should have to slog through 35 pages to get to that new topic.

I generally like your posts and your topics, though, so please don't take this the wrong way.
Old 07-02-2003, 07:36 PM

From: editor@ofspirit.com | This is spam | Add to Address Book
To: "simon moon" <simonwmoon523@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: What are the fifteen points of the test you use?
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:47:08 -0400

Sorry Simon, that is my personal test based on my own experience having over 100 readings from mediums around the world and over four years of research findings. If I revealed my fifteen points, some of them wouldn't be relevant anymore.

Bob Olson
Editor

OfSpirit.com Magazine
www.ofspirit.com/magazine.htm
Old 07-03-2003, 10:22 AM

How would revealing aspects of his test render them irrelevant?

If it's his personal test then there's no way to corroborate his results. In other words, "it's true because I say it is."
Old 07-03-2003, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GOM
You would be surprised how many scientists believe in aliens.
Legal or illegal aliens?