I want to kiss her but she's waaaay too tall...

So the new Miss Universe is six-foot-one. They grow them big in the Dominican Republic.
Looks like she weighs about 98 pounds, though. In fact, I think she scales to about the same proportions as a Barbie doll.

Um, linky linky?

Satisfying Andy Licious, I’m a little under 5’2" (155 cm) tall. the guy I nearly married was 6’2", if not a bit taller. Before I fell in love with him, when he was one of my best friends, I would have said he was tall enough to make kissing him pretty difficult. Then I did fall in love with him, and we found a way to work out the logistics! No, it didn’t involve an anvil (reference to old joke) or steps, and yes, the horizontal methods were a lot of fun, too!

Love laughs at logistics. :smiley:

CJ

Love may laugh, but lust simply smirks and thinks of other ways to make it all harder.

Wow. I truly didn’t intend that to be a pun.

I wanna squeeze her but I’m way too low

I imagine she’s used to being tall by now.
Think about the people you deal with every day - do you really treat them differently by height? No, because there’s so much else going on.

i’m a 6’1" guy with a 5’1" girlfriend.

I often call her a “hobbit” :smiley:

She often responds by proves that she’s not too short too kick me in the groin. :smack:

I admit, I only opened this thread because I’m tall, and it was started by Andy Licious. I thought maybe he was giving out samples. :smiley:

welby, you’re so clever, it just pours out of you unchecked. Or seeps. Gurgles? :wink:

‘Often’? :dubious: So, how many kicks in the groin does it take before you’ll take the ‘hint’? Or is that just to subtle to get your attention?

“I want to kiss her but she’s waaaay too tall”

In your dreams of this, make yourself 6’ 4"

Well, Mrs. Bricker is Dominican, although she’s at the shorter end of the five foot scale – so they don’t ALL grow quite that tall. But she’s prettier than the winner was, so I am quite lucky.

But we watched the show last night, and she was stunned and pleased as the DR contestant kept making the cuts – apparently, the DR has never had a Ms. Universe before.

I just can’t help doing it - she’s cute when she’s pissed off.

plus if i’m quick i can dodge.

I’m five four, married to a guy who’s six four+, and STILL GROWING! :eek: (His mom says her brothers kept growing until about 21!) He sometimes patronizes me with a pat on the head and the words “You poor little thing…” Usually he gets to the word “poor” before I’m playfully showing my teeth, and nibbling his thumb gently. It’s just a game we play.

It’s the same when we go shopping, I need help to get an item from the top shelf, and he’ll say something like “What do you short things do if there are no tall people around? You’d be lost.” I usually reply with “Well, that’s ok, I’ll just go get me some yummy chocolate cookies since they’re down here where I can reach them! Be careful bending down, wouldn’t want you to get dizzy!” We have fun teasing each other. We both complement each other well, and we know it.

I love tall women.

Well, ok, to be fair I love short ones too.

And I don’t mean to exclude those in between.

Or any others that I may have missed.

Ellen, I’ll always give you one anyway! I’m 5-foot-10, so I hope you don’t have to bend over too far. :slight_smile:

Glad it works out, Siege! Y’know, I bet it’s easier for a taller guy/shorter woman than the other way around. I mean, I’m just imagining the, uh, logisitics!

Okay, here’s one with a clickable image of her in a bikini.
Don’t crash the server, guys.

And can you believe she’s only 18 and in high school?

You can kiss her on her but…

And here I thought this was about the dreaded ‘Rockin’ Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu"…

This is why you’re sleeping on someone elses couch, buddy.