Ya wanna see me?

At last!!!

I found a picture of myself on the web. God knows how I ended up there.
I was at a bash for a friend and his college class ands ended up shamelessly drunk, with dyed copper hair.

someone took pictures.

on this link-
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/hong/341/screen.html

go to the last 2 pictures.
I’m wearing the blue shirt.
Dont ask me what I was doing!!!

“I’m a rebel, soul rebel. I’m a capturer, soul adventurer”
~Bob Marley

thats me with the light blue shirt on the left… just in case you were wondering…

~Bob Marley

Ahha!!! No wonder you fit in here so well, you’re cute, AND crazy!! :smiley:

“Um, according to who? Nothing more than a high brow troll, though occasionally the bi polar personality swung in a constructive direction on innocuous topics.” Omniscient

Well, Larrigan, if it’s any consolation, you’re looking better than all those drunk Irish blokes in those pictures :smiley:

Coldfire
Voted Poster Most Likely To Post Drunk

"You know how complex women are"

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

You seem to have an aristocratic beauty…oh wait, that’s me. :smiley: (God, that NEVER gets old.)

Brooke’s Law: at any given time, you are more or less guarunteed that there are drunken pictures of yourself on the web somewhere. (especially if you subscribe to these boards…)

Very cute, and crazy! :wink: I agree, no wonder you fit right in here with the rest of us. Oh, wait, that’s the crazy part, I’m not cute at all, sigh. Oh, well, never mind that then. Just going to sneak off quietly.
Exit stage left.

You sing in my consciousness like a counterpoint to my life.
L.L.

Hey nurple,

whadda ya so down on yourself for? Cheer up babe. Get your man to treat you, or else take the credit card and buy yourself a big tub of Phish food with the credit card to cheer yourself up with.
Your getting the pleasure of spending a little of his money, not paying for it yourself and enjoying yourself too!!

~Bob Marley
wanna see me?
Last picture. Thats me on the left. Blue shirt. I dont have the hair colour anymore.

Thank you very much, John. That’s a sweet thing to say, you must not have seen my pic yet< ok, it’s in the flirting thread, if you must>
Only one problem with that idea. He’s on the other side of the world from me right now. I may take myself out to dinner, though, is there anyone in/near San Antonio who’d like to go with me? :wink:

You sing in my consciousness like a counterpoint to my life.
L.L.

I’ll never be the same again. And I’m sure I’ll have nightmares for months.

I opened that link, John. Changing your name is not enough. You’ve got to go with suicide.

Ugly? Why, I could take some dough, press it in your face and make gorilla cookies. Mercy.

Ugly is inadequate to describe the… huh?

Light blue shirt? On the left?

My mistake.

Why, John, you are so cute! Gush, gush.

wally…

putz :slight_smile:

how are ya shaping up these days? keeping strong?

~Bob Marley
wanna see me?
Last picture. Thats me on the left. Blue shirt. I dont have the hair colour anymore.

I’m getting there, John.

Today, I spit 240 feet.

I leaned over the Brown’s Line Bridge and let one go.

Did you ever decide on a new name? Or are you taking pitty on the Spitting Wonder and choosing not to name-change due to excessive name confusion?

ps: it is an adorable picture. :slight_smile:

By the way, I don’t mind people riding on my coat tails, but put a nickel in the slot once in a while.

It was none other than yours truly who first remarked on Swimmey’s aristocratic beauty.
Check out the time stamp. Next time I’ll sue.

Wally, darling, I thank you heartly. But let’s not get possessive, I mean, we want as many people as possible to use the phrase, don’t we? (or is that only me?)

Screw it, that sentance took me five minutes to write. I’m going home.

I was gonna make capuccino.