Can anyone do this?

How many of you can stick your index finger in your nose, while simulataeously sticking your tongue out and licking your wrist. My tongue must be exceptionally short because I don’t even come close. Sorry Ladies.

I’m dying to know but I’m in the middle of a half-walled cube farm…

<George Bush voice>Nahtgannadoit</George Bush voice>

Might I suggest you practice touching your tongue to the bottom of a shot glass, then, as that becomes comfortable, trying slightly larger glasses?

I did that as a teenager (a girlfriend showed it to me in “The Sensuous Woman” by J) That, sir, is a workout that pays dividends. (sigh that girl was sooo good for me)

LMAO Me too canthearya! …im thinking I might act all stressed at a call and put my hands over my face and sneak it in… think anyone would see me?

Now be honest. How many of you actually tried to perform this asinine feat? I can do it too, but I just wanted to see how many people I could get to stick their fingers up their nose lick their wrist while behind the desk at their job.

Ralph Wiggum says: I think it depends on how far I can get my finger up there!

Now, Wiggum, don’t underestimate yourself. You may just have really big hands. And you know what they say about a guy with really big hands… big hands = big…

Gloves?

Am I close?

<laughing>

Dead on. You got it. :smiley:

I have changed what I was going to say several times now. I think I’d better just keep to one comment. I can’t wait til Mr Bear gets home next week! :wink:

BIG GLOVES!!! How does that help us?? …ahhh… I mean WIGGUM!!!