Why is my semen black and orange

Okey dokey. When I masturbate I usually collect my semen in a paper towel, then put the paper towel in a ziploc bag. I have a reason for this mind you. Its because I don’t want to flush paper towels down the toilet and I don’t want to just throw the towels in the trash because the odor of semen is quite noticeable, so I have to store them in an airtight container until I throw the container away. So after I have collected about 6 or 7 of these and put them in a bag I notice the older ones are turning black and orange. Why is this exactly.

Are the older ones from Halloween?

Have any pumpkins figured in your sex play lately?

Did you recently offend any old women of greenish complexion with warts visible on their faces?

:slight_smile:

I am offended, I am. I only have sex with my hand and whatever cylindrical object(s) I can find nearby. Sex with pumpkins are just sick. Besides everyone knows an abandoned banana peel works much better.

Let’s see. If you had paid more attention in your classes leading up to Organic Chemistry, you’d be able to analyze it yourself. But instead, you paid attention to Orgasmic Chemistry, and are pitting your school. Nice.

If ever there was a TMI thread, this is it.

Because it’s rotting. Have you considered using toilet paper and then simply flushing it?

Do we have an acronym or idiom for “posts you really, really hope are joking”?

Paper towels?!

My friend, let JB & KG help you in your time of need.

I noticed the OP’s name.

I hovered over the OP and read the first couple sentences in preview.

I clicked in anyway.

:smack:

I knew this would drop me a few steps down the food chain here on SD but I still think its worth it. The fact that its rotting seems the most likely reason. I didn’t know semen could rot that fast though. Thus ends this question.

Toilet paper doesn’t have enough surface area to catch the flow as it is only about 4" wide. But yeah i’ve tried that before and I didn’t like it. I prefer the large surface area of a paper towel.

I knew I didn’t want to click on this thread. I didn’t, the first couple of times.

But anyway… It reminds me of Naked Lunch, where Burroughs uses the phrase ‘rancid jizzom’.

Hmm, interesting…

My thoughts exactly. The title alone is TMFI

:wink:

I didn’t read the mouse-over preview since I was feeling brave. I am quite relieved to know that the semen in question seems to have turned black and orange. I was rather worried when I thought at first that it was black and orange upon exit from the body.

It’s still gross, though.

OH MY FREAKING GOD! What is wrong with you? You need to find a semen disposal method that does not involve storing it in airtight containers. That’s freaking disgusting. And bizarre. Jesus Christ! You’re asking why rotting semen turns funny colors?

“A few steps down”? You might want to ask that this theread be closed. A few more replies and the bottom feeders are going to have to use mining gear to find you. :wink:

I don’t think so.

Cajun Man
for the SDMB