Visa problems - it's all you need

It all started when this bartender took my checking card and started a tab on me. I forgot my card, tried to get it back and, to make a long story short, I had the chechking card deactivated. Now I am having beauracratic trouble with recieving a new credit card. I need to make a payment with Paypal, I confirmed my bank account and am waiting for it to be verified.

I’m am so aggrivated. The event is only a week a way. The ticket booth where I pick up the tickets before the show requires my Paypal confirmation email and a valid picture ID. And to think that If I never let that bartender take my checking card, I would have secured payment for the tickets and would not have went through all this trouble.

How can I purchase using Paypal without a credit card?

If you have a checking account (or maybe even a savings account, but I’m not sure of that), you can have PayPal withdraw the funds directly from that. I have my PayPal account set up this way, with my CC card as backup funding.

And you don’t need to have a credit card to confirm the purchase? It says: “To complete this secure payment, add a credit card to your PayPal account and click ‘Continue’.” But I have not been verfified yet. I am in the process of having my Paypal account verified. So once I am verified, then can I make the purchase without a credit card?

I would think so. I’ve used PayPal with checking account direct debit to buy quite a few things on eBay, and haven’t had any problems with it. Some sellers will only accept payments from a verified account, so you’ll probably want to do that, which takes a couple days.

On the PayPal FAQ site it answers my question. “You can always make a payment using your PayPal account balance or with your bank account.” Thanks Q.E.D., your antidotes on this has taken alot off my mind. Now I just have to go to the bank tomorrow to make sure that the verification process is finished. And I’ll feel alot better once this purchase is confirmed.