Dr. 90210--Dr. Rey, seriously, like he could kick anyone's ass

:smiley:

They always show him practicing his stupid kung fu and he looks like a friggin’ idiot. I don’t care if he is a black belt, I bet he’s get his pretty face splattered all over the ring if he got in a match.

That said, I’d absolutley love to have him operate on me. haha.

I’m totally addicted to the show, I’ll watch the same repeats again and again, who else is with me?

Sounds like somebody found the marathon playing on E! today … :smiley:

I’ve only seen a couple of episodes and had it playing while I was doing other stuff today. He does kinda look like a wuss.

Yeah, I mean, he’s muscular and stuff, but he’s so “metrosexual” that I find it hard to believe he could really do any damage with his martial arts. I don’t know, it’s just funny to me that he’s so into it that he pretty much leaves his wife to take care of the kids and the house entirely by herself so that he can go practice that while he’s not working.

I guess she’s ok with it though, seeing as how she has his money to spend all day long. :smiley:

I really like Dr. Lee, the woman plastic surgeon. She’s so sincere and nice, and I really hope she and her husband can have a baby. She’s been through a lot with all of her cervical problems.

(Yeah, I get involved in the lives of tv people, what about it??? haha)

I dislike Dr. Lee. I can’t quite place my finger on why.

Dr. Rey is sexy as hell, though. :slight_smile:

I think Dr. Rey is an absolute tool. From his website ,

"While the term “Renaissance man” is frequently overused, Dr. Rey is the rare individual to whom this might apply. Author, lecturer, medical broadcaster, actor, artist and martial artist, his ability to focus and excel is noteworthy. He is a current Screen Actors Guild member, and was a consultant on the Academy Award-nominated motion picture “Seven.”
And I especially like the t-shirts he sells with his picture on them.