Oh lordy, she's wearing the black.....

There have been other threads about news babes we have crushes on, and I mentioned her then.

Tonight, after a long day of packing, then a break to go watch the kids in the band preview this year’s drill, I come home to have a beer, turn on the tube and Lovely Anna is in black.

With bus wife snoring on the couch next to me, this is the cruelest fate ever.

::deep sigh:

Umm, Anna who?

…his crush

Very sweet!

As a newsbabe aficionado myself, I know what you’re talking about. One day a year or so ago, Lis Wiehl, my favorite power lawyer who’s blonde, creamy skinned, and fond of pastels like ice blue and hot pink, appeared in a sleek sleeveless black dress. I wanted to crawl into the television set and never come out…

Anna

I feel stalker-ish just showing you…

By the way, that is an awful picture on the station web site.

Heh. She went to my dad’s high school. There were no girls there back in the day.

well, at least you’re not after MY women- Kristina Abernathy of The Weather Channel and Chris Jansing of MSNBC.

Yay for Chris J! She used to work for the Albany (NY) NBC affiliate and everyone loved her and we still miss her around here! But it’s good to know she’s getting national coverage and, um, attention. :smiley:

Chris Jansing is a jewel. An absolute treasure.

Kapostacy?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, as soon as the restraining order expires Alison Stewart of MSNBC and I are going to be quite an item. :smiley:

I’m glad you’re not lusting after my Lisa :smiley: - News is never bad when she is on.

In the Philly area, Cecily Tynan, meteorologist from WPVI-6 can track my warm front any time she’d like. :wink:

As long as we all know that I saw Robin Meade first. So back off, bitches.

Of course, I may be setting my sights a wee bit tropospheric. In that case, I also mention a local weatherperson, Nancy Van Camp. The thing about her is that neither pictures nor TV do her justice. She is absolutely gorgeous and incredibly sweet in person. I remember one night during my last internship she walked up to the assignment desk wearing this amazing black sweater. I didn’t know it was possible at the time for a sweater to be big-and-soft looking while also being pretty form-fitting. Her hair was all wet and slicked back…man. Break an aspiring journalist’s heart.

Darn, there’s nobody for us ladies to lust after. The closest attention I pay to a news guy, is when I stop hearing what Brian Williams is saying, and start wondering if his right eyebrow is going to scamper across the top of his head.

um…ahem…Robin left Chicago for the lure of national big time-ness.

So, uh, no.

We saw her before you. In fact on the same news that Anna is on now.

You may return to your daydreaming now. In fact, it’s 46 minutes to the Evening News. I’ll be going now…

::cough::

Shame the picture’s so small.

So, I have Campbell Brown to myself then?

Excellent.

Gesundheit.

Yeah, she dumped the name before she went national. Good news is she apparently dumped Mr. Jansing too. She wears nothing on her left third finger, anyway.

Careful, you’re hacking up pictures of John Kerry.

Go stub your toe. She is the future Mrs. Mung. She just doesn’t know it yet. ::evil chuckle::