What TV Show Character Did You Have A Crush On When You Were A Kid?

When I was about 12, I do freely confess that I had a crush on Holly Marshall, from Land Of The Lost. :o

And, if the LOTL fansites I’ve checked are any indication, so did a lot of other little boys.

Holly seems to have been the femme fatale of the Middle School set. :smiley:

So, what TV characters did you have crushes on, in your Middle School years?

You are all going to laugh. Please remember I was eleven when TNG came on.

Wesley Crusher.

Yes, the character was annoying, but I still think he was kinda cute.

Don’t remember any TV characters as much as I remember Joey Heatherton urging me to be a pefect sleeper…

Erin Grey in Buck Rodgers. Bidi bidi bidi.

I had a huge crush on Emma Peel from the Avengers. The show was on in reruns when I was a kid.

Also, Mr. Kotter’s wife on welcome back Kotter and Daisy Duke.

Laurie Partridge was soooo dreamy!

Oh wait, middle school? Jodie Foster, I guess. In high school, I had a thang for Angels.

Lucas from SeaQuest DSV.

RIP, Jonathan Brandis. :frowning:

I opened this thread expressly to mention Wilma Deering/Erin Grey, only to be out-drawn by Loach. Damn you! :: shakes fist ::

Sigh. Shgoratchx! just might have been the best episode evah!!

Aliens: “Off think, off think”
Me: “Go, you horny little men!”

Joy (Caroline Ellis) from The Bugaloos.

Laura Petrie (Mary Tyler Moore) from the DFick Van Dyke Show, of course. I think a lot of guys my age were smitten by her.

And Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) of the Avengers, as noted above. Looked good in a catsuit, was smart, and had that British accent. Yum!

Daria and Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.

Keith Partridge. I still love him.

Anthony Russo, from “Blossom”. He was smart and kind, but with a bad-boy background (he was a recovering drug-addict). Then he married a black woman whom I could live through vicariously (even though I’m not a woman).

Kelly, the beautiful sidekick in the short-lived Robert Wagner secret-agent TV series “A Man Called Sloane.” Smokin’ hot.

Margaret Houlihan from MASH.

Allie’s daughter from KATE & ALLIE. (Not to mention Kate.)

And, Jane Parker as played by Margaret O’Sullivan. (Yes, I know she wasn’t a TV character, but I only saw her on TV.

Oh! And Lieutenant Uhura.

No crushes, as such. I had middle-school erections over Donna "Ellie May " Douglas and Barbara “Jeannie” Eden, though.

Just to make you guys feel good: Erin is a regular at the San Diego Comic Con and she still looks great. I mean, she has aged better than any other woman that I can think of (like a female Dick Clark). She does look a bit older, but it’s like she stepped out of a time machine or something.

As for my crush, “Bridget” - Meredith Baxter Birney, from “Bridget Loves Bernie” (later went on to “Family Ties”).
And, of course, Bailey Quarters from “WKRP”

In my mid-teens, I had a thing for Lydia (June Chadwick) from the V television series. Go figure. Musta been the eighties-hair thing.

When I was much younger, I liked Nova from Star Blazers, which is interesting, since I’ve never been a huge fan of Leiji Matsumoto’s art style.

Well the first and most obvious one is Sam from Who’s The Boss. She was cute and athletic. I dug/dig that.

My biggest crush was probably Six from Blossom. Again, she was a cute girl and seemed nice.

Wanda from ‘Doogie Howser’