Another APA citation question for the junkies

If I am attempting to cite the information pulled from a chart in my textbook that was taken from a different source by the text’s authors, how would I do it in APA format? (I’ve had three different guesses at it so far) Thanks in advance!

Text:
Gladding, S.T., & Newsome, D.W. (2004). Community and agency counseling (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River: Pearson Education, Inc.

Original source of the chart listed in the above text:
Lewis, J.A., Lewis, M.D., Daniels, J.A., & D’Andrea, M.J. (2003). Community counseling empowerment strategies for a diverse society (3rd ed.). Pacific Grove: Wadsworth

The Publication Manual of the APA (5th ed., Sectiion 4.16.A.22) says that a work discussed in a secondary source should be given in the text by name, with a citation for the secondary source. In the references, provide a complete citation for the secondary source. While the example in the APA Manual is for periodical sources, there is a reference to this section (p 234 in my edition) in the liust of examples under the heading “Books, brochures, and book chapters”, Thus, I would conclude the rule applies to books as well. So, in your text, you should have something like “in Lewis, Daniels, and Andrea’s chart (as cited in Gladding and Newsome (2004))…” And then a complete reference to Gladding and Newsome in your list of references.