Goonies aka the Kerri Green UPSKIRT Extravaganza!!!

So, I just watched The Goonies for the first time in a long time and I realized

There are a WHOLE LOT of UPSKIRT shots in that movie!!!

All Kerri Green, that short white skirt that just don’t cover her white cotton undies.
She was 18 when she made that movie, so I guess it’s o.k. for anyone who might choose to find some enjoyment in it.

Wow, I was just really surprised. I did seem to remember an upskirt shot or two, but it just happens over an over.

Amen, brother. I noticed that a long time ago. She was one of the reasons I got through adolescence successfully (although I’m not sure what happens to you if it’s unsuccessful).

She’s also hot in Lucas

I know her sister very vaguely, and they look extraordinarily much alike, so this whole thread is weirding me out.

–Cliffy

From which angle?

Any toe?

Nope, no toe. Most of the upskirt shots are from the back, white cotton underwear fully covering both cheeks- although she was soaking wet most of the time.

I listened to the commentary- Donner along with the full cast- nobody mentioned the upskirt shots at all! About six comments about Martha Plimpton’s* hair, a couple of Hobbit jokes, and a lot of “what happened to the octopus scene?” but nobody mentions the upskirt shots.

BTW the commentary goes back an forth between just being an extra audio track over the film to actual video of the cast (in 2001) watching and commenting on the film (with the film playing in a box in the corner of the screen). Happy to report that Kerri Green is still looking hot and I would be just as happy to look up her skirt today (or to look up her sister’s skirt if Cliffy’s description is accurate).

*How is it that we were always expected to accept Martha Plimpton as the “frumpy girl”??? I for one would be quite happy to live in a world where the “frumpy girls” looked like Martha Plimpton!

Martha Plimpton is so wonderfully self-deprecating in that commentary.

It’d be one of the best commentaries ever if Sean Astin didn’t vanish halfway through, and if Corey Feldman wasn’t such a dickhead.

Crap. Yet another movie I’ll have to remember to search for in the Hollywood Video.

If you liked that, you might want to check out a Kari Wuhrer flick called “Fatal Instinct.” Has a sceone of a woman’s prison where the prisoners mine moon rocks, and they wear very short shifts and very scanty underwear, and the have to climb a ladder to get in the mine. Afther the third shot of women prisoners climbing the ladder, seen from the base of the ladder, I realized that there was them going on here. (And no, Kari doesn’t climb the ladder onscreen.)

Just curious, how was he a dickhead in the commentary?

He talked louder, dominated conversation, and seemed to think he was hi-larious.

“As time went on I just gave up all hope of being visible in any of the group shots.”

There’s something about Corey Feldman that just always comes off as kind of dickish. This very well may be because he’s a dick, maybe it’s something else. I kinda have the feeling that if Corey Feldman were to buy me a new car, I’d come away from the experience thinking “Yeah, he bought me a new car, but did he have to be such a dick about it?”.

That said, I do not think he comes off as particularly dickish in the commentary. There’s a lot of everybody talking over each other- the exceptions being Ke Huy Quan and Josh Brolin. I don’t think Feldman offends in that area any more than the others, and when they do talk over each other it sounds more like they’re just excited and having fun.

Was he constantly trying to be hi-larious? I guess, but the others seemed to feed him and play off him. The “Corey thinks he’s hi-larious / no one else thinks Corey is hi-larious” stuff kinda worked into a running gag.

If Corey was intentionally trying to annoy the others, seems like it’s one of those “just like old times” kind of things.

Been a while since I’ve watched that flick, but wasn’t she in a cheerleader outfit? Cheerleader outfits don’t really count as upskirt, imho. Because those things are designed so that the panty looking bit has to be seen. ymmv.

What’s she doing these days, anyway?

:confused: Skirts on the moon? Are they at least radiation-shielded pressure skirts?

I think you mean Fatal Conflict.

You are correct, sir. I believe the problem is that there was a fluctuation in the space-time continuum. In short, Earth Prime Superboy did it. (Beats admitting that I fucked up.)

Considering the fact that she did countless nude scenes in several direct to video B movies, I’m not all that dissapointed.

I knew someone who claimed to have dated her (or was it the sister?). I’m sure he knew her, but I was skeptical of the dating claim.

She was cute then, she must have been 18, so I guess it’s not too pervy to be watching her upskirt shots in a campy children’s movie.

:mad: That’s your opinion. Don’t spoil it for the rest of us!

Just for the sake of thoroughness, could you please list them in order of release, starting with the most recent?