Help from fellow book-publishing Dopers?

If this topic is de trop, I do apologize and a Mod can close this . . . But does anyone here have contacts (acquisitions editors, agents) to whom I might submit a completed biography? I am having some . . . issues . . . with my current publisher and am looking for a back-up.

Don’t post any contact info herein, of course, but if you can give me a heads-up so we can get in touch with each other? Thanks!

Well, I found about half-a-dozen book-publishing friends in my address list (other authors, editors, etc.) and I’m going to try and call in some favors.

Also planning on spiraling down into a vortex of depression. Complete with Jean Louis chiffon gowns to be elegantly demoralized in.

What kind of Bio? I’m not currently in publishing, but I do have a slim few hook-ups.

And slim is the word. I’m 27, so most of my contacts are people who are on their way up and not entrenched yet.

But anything I can do, I’d do :wink:

Thanks, hon. I’m calling in favors and have one contact now at Farrar Straus & Giroux . . . I’m hoping I won’t have to pull the book from my current publisher, but they all seem to have gone insane over there . . .