Er 12/7

As usual, I will be taping this one to watch tomorrow. Anyhow…somebody confronts Neela and John Stamos (Gates?) about their relationship, and the usual medical angst occurs in the meantime.

A homeless woman giving birth in a garage? Geez where do they get this stuff from? :rolleyes:

Archie certainly has a lot of time to do things other than attending to the backlog of ER patients. It was fun when he was a goofy sidelight but I really hope he doesn’t become the main character.

And Luka talking about not losing this family…sweet. But to say his moving away from Croatia was to bring him to Abby and Joe…Sam was just a pitstop along the way??

I’ve said it before about this show, but last night it really jumped the shark. Archie screaming “there is no Santa Claus!!!” while dressed as none other than Santa Claus and then hearing a distant jingle of bells and a “ho ho ho”???

Oh please.

(I’ll be back when they resume…)

I enjoyed the entire episode right up until the last few seconds. That jingle bells bit was just stupid.

I thought that was a really cheesy line as well, but I get what he was saying. Once you are with the person you feel you are meant to be with, the ones before just don’t matter as much. And for Luka, that relationship with Sam was pretty painful. She was awful to him.

Speaking of Sam, when the new nurse was telling her he was staying for another month I turned to my husband and said, “She better snap him up before he realizes what a trainwreck she is.” Also, why didn’t she have her son with her on Xmas? She always has trouble finding people to look after him, so where was he?

That was rather goofy, yes.
I have to snark a bit: “mcCreamy” is just disgusting; Sam’s hair is so bleached out that her face is disappearing; Luka can’t pull off any kind of holiday costume.

Otherwise, tolerable.

“McCreamy” had to be a dig at Grey’s Anatomy with their Dr. McDreamy.