The Brand Spanking New Harvey Keitel Penis Game

Inspired by Jack Batty in this thread. I’ve decided to start a game. I was going to call it 6 degrees of Keitel’s Penis, then I realised that was too easy. Anyone could do that. So here is how it works. One poster names a person, place, or thing. The next poster, in THREE STEPS links it to Harvey Keitel’s penis, and then posts another prson, place, or thing. The next poster goes and links it, then names another object to link. Let’s see how long we can keep this up before we all get sick.

Well start with an easy one.

Milhouse from the simpsons.

Ha! Great mind’s think alike.

Millhouse is easy??

Umm, his penis? What, exactly, do you mean by that?

Oh and you have to link to an actual instance of his penis being shown or mentioned. Come on, of course Milhouse is easy. A hard one (pun intended) is Madeline Albright or Kuala Lampur.

Sure Milhouse is easy, Jack. Observe:

Milhouse is on The Simpsons with Lisa, voiced by Yeardly Smith
Yeardly Smith had a bit part in City Slickers with Jack Palance
Jack Palance kind of looks like Harvey Keitel’s penis.

Easy, no?

Next: The late Princess Diana

Milhouse is Bart’s best friend.

Milhouse wears coke-bottle glasses.

If Harvey Keitel’s penis wore coke-bottle glasses then it would be Bart’s best friend.

This is so stupid, I’m not even going to dignify it with a post.

Just so long as this thread has nothing to do with “spanking” Harvey Keitel’s penis…

Alright, I see we’re having some dificulty. I’ll start you guys out until we start getting in the mood.

Millhouse contracted a virus from a monkey
Keitel played a gypsey with a monkey in monkey trouble.
Keitel touched his own monkey in “Bad Lieutenant” therby sparing others from any viruses he may have had.

Nextup. Batman the TV series…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But could do it in 2 steps:

Milhouse is on the Simpsons with Mr. Burns.
Mr Burns looks like Harvey Keitel’s penis.

Millhouse kind of sounds like tollhouse.

Oldscratch likes to eat tollhouse cookies.

Harvey Keitel’s penis looks like a tollhouse cookie.

Easy,

Adam West had a cameo on the Simpsons with Mr. Burns.
Mr Burns looks like Harvey Keitel’s penis.

You lost me right there. Wouldn’t Harvey Keitel’s penis be approximately as old as Mr. Keitel himself?

Ok, BottleOfSmoke cracks me up with the “Jack Palance looks like Harvey’s Penis” deal, and here I was trying to be serious. I just finished an extensive research jag on the web, and actually came up with this.

Pamela Hayden (who does the voice of Milhouse) was in Being John Malkovich with Madison Lanc
Madison Lanc was in X-Men with Anna Paquin
And then we get back to Anna Paquin being in The Piano with our staring appendage.

All in all I like Bottle’s better.

-Madeline Albright looks like Harvey Keitel’s flaccid penis. -Kuala Lampur is home to the Petronas Towers, which were featured in the movie Entrapment with Catherine Zeta-Jones, who, when I picture her nekkid, is one of the few things that can rid my mind of the image of HK’s penis.

Very good Mr. batty. I’m afraid that I will have to disallow items that look like Harvey Keitel’s penis, that just makes the game too easy. I mean really, you could do everything in two steps with that one. And yes Manhattan, Mr. Keitel’s Penis would be old. But, I didn’t refer to Keitel**'s** penis. I refered to the penis game which to the best of my knowledge is new.

1)Harvey Keitel’s penis was shown in “Bad Lieutenant”, which also featured Harvey Keitel.

1. Harvey Keitel was the original lead in “Apocolypse Now”, but was replaced by Martin Sheen.

2. Martin Sheen voiced the “real” Seymour Skinner on “The Simpsons” (the episode where we find out that the “usual” Skinner is not the “real” Skinner), which also had Milhouse.

Batman the TV series:

Adam West starred in Batman the TV series
When Adam West punched The Penguin it made the sound “Zoooooks!”
“Zooooooks” is the mating call of the Emperor Penguin.
Harvey Keitel’s penis is the same size as an Emperor Penguin.