I've got some 5-year-old *generic* first class stamps. What's their value?

I’ve got three unused first class US postage stamps. Two of them are five years old (dated 2002); the third has no date, but I suspect it’s probably no older than ten years old. None of them has a value printed on its face. They’re the generic interim stamps that were issued when the postage rates went up, before the new value-marked stamps were ready.

Can someone tell me their purchase value so I know how much additional postage I have to add to use them? Thanks.

1. No date; vertical format rectangle; beige background; solid blue dove in foreground with flapping wings and an olive branch in its beak; along top edge it reads “USA” in red letters; along bottom edge it reads, “The ‘G’ Rate make-up stamp.”

2. Dated 2002; horizontal format rectangle; the stamp shows a photo of a red toy mail wagon on a gray background; the wagon has four large stage coach-style radial wheels and a gold oval nameplate on its side; along the top left edge of the stamp it reads, “First-Class” in black lettering; along the top right edge it reads (sideways), “USA” in black lettering.

3. Dated 2002; vertical format rectangle; the image is an illustration of a close-up of the center of a wafting US flag; the image fills the frame such that the edges of the flag can not bee seen; there are three “pleats” of the waving flag visible; the blue star field is in the left corner; along the bottom edge it reads “USA First-Class” in black lettering.

From here:

1. 3 cents
  2. 37 cents
  3. 37 cents

In order of appearance…

That’s a three-cent stamp. (scroll way down).

That’s a 37 cent stamp.

That’s another 37 cent stamp.

Thanks all!