Scrubs is on tonight!

Get 'em while you can…they’re not on the NBC fall schedule!

I want to live in Amigoville.

I liked it. Certainly better than last night’s Office episode.

-Joe

Meh. Pretty average. Seems they are foreshadowing yet another J.D./Eliot coupling.

I thought it was one of the best of this last season. As for the foreshadowing, J.D. and Eliot’s getting back together was pretty much a foregone conclusion, IMO.

I thought it was okay, although the Turk/Carla plot felt like a rehash of that episode where her brother comes to visit and secretly knows english.

I don’t really keep up with the show that much, and I’m probably a horrible person for saying this, but Eliot looks to me like she’s aged a lot recently.

WTF? I thought this show already had its final season. The Eliot character has lost any charm or goofiness that she had. It’s all heavy makeup and acting like she’s auditioning for a movie part.

I’ve been surprisingly unhappy for the last two seasons of this show. It’s been pretty upsetting. The sixth season made me sad and the seventh season is just making me angry. The characters have lost all their sense of believability and make me cringe and anticipate every line they spew. I’m already pretty sure how the series is going to end and I don’t like it.
Hopefully, next week, it will be better.

I liked it. The interns as Space Invaders was a great scene, although why JD would let Turk hang out to dry on it I don’t know. I liked the sly dig at Cox’s rants by Kelso.

Anybody up for brinner? I’ve had pancakes for dinner before…not bad.

“Daaaaamn Turkeldawg!”

That line had me pissing myself. It was so weird to hear Kelso

A) Being nice to Turk
B) Saying Turkeldawg

Of course, he and Turk do have a lot in common when it comes to loving food.

Does anybody know what Turk and Carla said in Spanish about JD and Elliot near the end? The part that wasn’t subtitled.

Stuck in a rut moment: Cox starts quizing Elliot about a patient’s condition like he was doing rounds even though she hasn’t been an intern in years and she’s in private practice anyway.

I don’t know, but I had the feeling that whatever they were saying was actually directed at the viewers at home. In the past, Carla’s spanish lines were always little asides to the viewers…“easter eggs” to Spanish speakers.

Turk: I bet they’ll get back together in a few weeks
Carla: Not everyone’s going to like that

I love(d) this show; this episode/season, not so much.

Elliot was once on my ‘hottest-celebrities’ list back in the day; not now however. She has changed in both looks and personality. While she was once very likeable and a natural beauty, she now just seems plastic and fake (lines and looks).

It is not just her though, all the characters, and the plot of the show, were just one giant parody of themselves. To the writers’ credit(or not) there were quite a few lines that seemed self-referential and well aware of this.

The final shot of Kelso hunched over, looking trollish, and eating his cake out of the trash, just about summed it up perfectly.

Thanks SaharaTea.