What celebrity couples have/had the most children together?

Bruce and Demi had three before splitting up, which is also what Rhea Perlman and Danny Devito have and Brad and Angelina (though she cheated with twins). So for that matter did Antony and Cleopatra (also with the twins- the parallels are eerie, like that Lincoln and Kennedy both sleeping with Marilyn Monroe thing). That’s actually a hard number to beat. Most seem to have two or less.

Can you think of any celebrity couples in which both partners are celebrities that have more than 3 biological kids together or else legally adopted kids they raised from infancy together (i.e. not a yours, mine and ours collection)?

Bob and Dolores Hope had 4 adopted children, but her fame was mostly reflected from his so it’s hard to count her as a celebrity couple. Lots of celebs have more than 3 kids but with different spouses.

How many did Woody Allen and Mia Farrow adopt together?
ok 2 adopted, 1 child together
How about Mia Farrow and Andre Previn, 3 natural, 3 adopted

Eddie Murphy and former wife had about six, I think.

Mel Gibson and his wife have seven. Steven Spielberg has seven, but I’m not sure if they’re all with the same woman (Amy Irving, Kate Capshaw?)

Does a banker-turned-politician and his housewife-turned-football-team-owner wife count as a “celebrity couple”?

Ruiz Mateos and his wife (whose name escapes me now, I’m not into footie, ok?) have 13 kids, all biological.

Charlie Chaplin and his wife Oona O’Neal had eight bio kids together.

Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger have four children together. They are both celebrities, which is what the OP asked for. Many of the examples being given in this thread are instead of celebrities married to non-celebrities. Furthermore, all four children were born well before Shriver gave up her job doing TV news when Schwarzenegger became governor.

Dustin Hoffman has a flock of kids. Not sure, but I think he’s been with the same wife for a while.

Yup. Two with the first and four with the second.

Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward had three children together; Paul also had 3 kids with his first, non-celebrity, wife.

My first thought was “OSMOND.” Donny himself has five boys, and I understand the entire family has over 100 living members.

Michael J Fox and Tracy Pollen have four (boy, twin girls, girl).

I think Sting & Trudie have 5. And I just heard the other day that Shaun Cassidy has 6, but I think that’s with 3 different wives.

ETA I was wrong: According to Wikipedia, Sting & Trudie have 4 together, and he has 2 others from a previous marriage.

Rosemary Clooney and Jose Ferrer had five children, one of whom became a celebrity himself (Miguel Ferrer) and one of whom married a celebrity (Gabriel Ferrer married Debby Boone).

Speaking of Debby Boone, Pat and Shirley Boone had four children themselves.

Robert and Ethel Kennedy–11 children.

I think so far Rosemary Clooney and Jose Ferrer are winning according to the terms stated in the OP.

Back in 1947, Josephine Baker married band leader Joe Boullion and with him, adopted twelve children of different races and ethnicities, whom she referred to as her “Rainbow Tribe”.

Roy Rogers had three children with his first wife, who died several days after giving birth to Roy Rogers Jr.; he then married Dale Evans, with whom he adopted four children. Arline Rogers wasn’t famous but the Queen of the West certainly was.

Speaking of Mia Farrow, her parents were director John Farrow and actress Maureen O’Sullivan. They had six children together, including Mia.

Of the ones mentioned, Farrow/O’Sullivan and Ferrer/Clooney would be the closest to both partners being celebrities in their own right. Thanks for the answers!

As far as individual celebrities with huge families (though by multiple spouses), Mickey Rooney has 10 kids by a number of wives, Anthony Quinn had 14 (born to several women between the 1930s and 1990s) and Brando had somewhere between 9 and 18 depending on the count.

Kirk Cameron and actress wife Chelsea Noble have 6 kids, 4 of whom were adopted.