The Great "Re-Name The Moderator" Contest!

I’ve been “slythe” since 1978, and it’s time for a change, folks. Here’s your chance to rename a Moderator!
All suggestions will be considered, and the most popular, within reason of course, will be chosen.

The hell with it :), forget reason. I’ll take the most popular name, no matter what!

His Godlike Eminence

Hm…

A favorite character is always fun.

I am seriously considering stopping the contest right now and declaring a winner! :slight_smile:

You should become TimmyNipples.

evilbeth will love you if you choose Chicken of Bristol.

The one person who accepted that name got banned before she could change her name.

How 'bout Slythe?

Hmmmm.
Slythe.
How do you pronounce it?

What came to mind was the poem “Jabberwocky”

Twas brillig and the slithy toves…

so that’s what I think of when I see that name.

*I will not set myself up for rejection again.

I will not set myself up for rejection again.

I will not set myself up for rejection again…*

I vote for Chicken of Bristol! That name is really too good to go to waste.

If Chicken of Bristol wins, I will declare evilbeth Official Fairy Godmother of IMHO. :slight_smile:

Then I’ll get piss-ass drunk for a full week.

I’d like to think of something original, but Chicken of Bristol is just too good to not support it. Chicken of Bristol!

Hmmm. He’s promised to accept the most popular nomination, so if we all voted for, say, “Dumbass”, he’d have to call himself that.

That’s pronounced Dumas, right?

Come on, people! Do this one little thing for me! Just for little old me! I rarely get mentioned in any of the favorite poster/poster you most want to nail/poster you most want to have phone sex with—I need the ego boost! While I can’t promise any moderator favors (I have very little pull in that area), I can offer each and every voting member my undying devotion! (Except for those of you I don’t like in the first place! Sorry!) Please vote for Chicken of Bristol–help me out!

[sub]Was that embarassing enough?[/sub]

Although GoreSucks, ILoveBush, and NaderRulez are all tempting… I don’t think they stand a chance. I’m gonna vote for the chicken one, at least until a better one comes along

And ummmm I don’t really know what Rasa thinks about your name. For all I know she likes Dumbass or maybe LordHighMaster.

That last post is me.

How about: “Funkmasta Slythe, Chillin’ on the West-sieeed of da ‘Hood with a gat an’ Forty Since 1978”?

Since I really like some of these “weird” names one sees every now and then, I’m gonna suggest Moldy Sponge.

But Chicken of Bristol sounds pretty damn cool too.