"Chicken of Bristol" OR "Czarcasm"-You Pick!!

Vote once, please! :slight_smile:

Apologies, evilbeth, but I’m gonna go with Czarcasm. Chicken of Bristol just doesn’t sound like the name of a moderator to me.

I vote for Czarcasm, I know I came up with the name but candidates are allowed to vote for themselves, so what the heck.

Czarcasm.

Czarcasm all the way.

…of Bristol. :slight_smile:

I vote for Czarcasm.

It looks to me like you changed the rules slythe. Chicken of Bristol was still winning by a good bit in the old thread. We can’t just re-vote until you get the results you want, can we? (I don’t really care, but I am trying to get evilbeth to like me! I hope it is working.)
I vote for Chicken of Bristol.

Czarcasm.

My vote is for Czarcasm.
:slight_smile:

Czarcasm. (Good one, Mercutio!)

I go with KK. Czarcasm of Bristol.

(Who says you can’t compromise?)

Silver Fire, you disapoint me. Czarcasm? C’mon now.
Chicken of Bristol all the way!
Two reasons:

1. Monty Python rules (I believe that is the reference, I know it was in The Holy Grail.)
  2. My hometown is Bristol! How cool is that? And there is no greater glory then having your username mention a SDMB member’s hometown.

That being said, I’m done.

Czarcasm.

You’re a moderator, and that Bristol thing should go to a regular doper, IMHO.

Czarcasm.

I agree with Gadarene, it’s more Mod-like

Czarcasm.

#1. Chicken of Bristol has to be explained. And will have to be explained over and over and over as newbies come on board.

#2. And more importantly: within weeks Chicken of Bristol will be shortened to either Chick, Bris or CoB. Of those:
Chick: Nah, slythe isn’t yellow and fluffy or purveyor of bad preachy tracts. Or, I suppose, a 60’s Go-Go dancer in a checkered mini-skirt and white leather thigh-high boots…excuse me…I think I need to take a cold shower.
[sub]ahem[/sub]
Bris: Not unless he’s a moyle. (If slythe IS a moyle (sp), I vote for “Jack Dean Tyler” for the irony of it all)
CoB: Nah, it’s vaguely insulting-sounding.

None of the nicknames works for me.

So Czarcasm gets my vote.

Fenris

Sorry, evilbeth :frowning: but I have to cast my vote for Czarcasm.

Chicken of Bristol !

Czarcasm. CoB would grow tiresome quite quickly.

Czarcasm!!!