Gah, this is really random. Help me find an old BASIC game (3d maze, simple text combat)

I played this on my dad’s Compaq Portable back in the day. “The day” meaning mid-80s.

It was a BASIC game, that I’m pretty sure of. My dad had a disk collection of a bunch of BASIC games. He’d take me into the office at night during tax season (he’s an accountant) when mom was working. To keep me busy while he worked, I got to play a bunch of fun early PC games.

Anyways, this one - I’ve downloaded a few “collections” of classic BASIC games but I haven’t found it yet.

You were exploring a 3d maze. The graphics were simple (natch), mostly vector-looking representations of a 3d maze. You’d wander around this maze. Occaisonally you’d stumble across food (+HP or whatever they called it), a weapon (These were all silly - I think I remember a gun was one, but there was also something like “A Beverage” that counted as a weapon).

Once in a while you’d stumble into an enemy. I think (and it’s been a long while) that these enemies were called “Lumpies” or “Lumpys” or something like that. Some basic text based combat would ensue.

Is this ringing a bell for anyone? I was mad about this game as a 6-year-old, haven’t managed to find it since.

A quick online search brings up the following:

Lumpies of Lotus IV

Hey, that looks like it! Now where to download…

I’ve been meaning to post a thread about a game I can’t find from the mid to late 80’s. It was a sci-fi text adventure.

I remember if you headed east from the start, you got a message that said, “looks like a storm is a brewin’” and that you had to deal with computers at the end.

That’s it. :frowning:

Miss that game.

Maybe it’s in here somewhere.